Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

CH Garden Party Carolina Herrera for women

CH Garden Party Carolina Herrera for women

CH Garden Party Carolina Herrera for women Pictures CH Garden Party Carolina Herrera for women Pictures

We announce with joy that Carolina Herrera is launching a new limited edition CH Garden Party in a pink, romantic flacon (see Think Pink article), which arrives on the market in 2010.

The flacon has the shape as the first edition of CH, wrapped in pink leather robe and decorated with CH logo.

Its composition is mesmerizing, playful and ideal for spring. Top notes will refresh you with foamy accords of grapefruit along with a drinkable cocktail of pineapple and amalfi lemon. A heart introduces feminine and elegant jasmine surrounded with gentle rose petals, while a base features creamy and cuddly sandalwood nuances enhanced with cedar and spices.

Glass flacon of CH Garden Party with pink robe and charming, feminine pendants is available as 100 ml EDT.

Grapefruit Amalfi Lemon Pineapple

Jasmine Rose

Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Spices

CH L`Eau

CH Garden Party Fragrance Reviews

Soft and clean citrus but a shame the fragrance fades in less than two hours.

I think this version and the original CH are almost opposites. Garden Party is very citrus and fresh and fruity. Nothing to do with the warm in-your-face praline of the original CH! It's good.

edit: first notes are too strong... I don't like it anymore because of it. Luckily I didn't buy it.
If you liked it, give it a second try.

Attractive packaging. Pink and nice, stylish.

I didn't get CH at all and this flanker is so very like CH, maybe little less heavier. Something there is very bitter, must be grapefruit, cedar and spices combination. Pretty same bitterness as in CH. Pineapple? You have to really have trained nose to smell it here -.-

Actually, pretty nice. If you like cedar-rich fragrances [say, like Light Blue and it's followers] this is one variant for you.
My fav from Carolina is 212 Sexy and new ones couldn't beat it yet ;o

Did I say, how bottle is attractive?

I like CH, it's sweet, nice...
The new bottle is very nice, with pink nuance and the logo is very cute.
I hope i have one....

CH Garden Party by Carolina Herrera 4.00 out of 5 based on 83 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera CH Garden Party fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera CH Garden Party, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CH Garden Party by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CH Garden Party by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Carolina Herrera CH Nina Ricci Nina Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Versace Bright Crystal Carolina Herrera CH L`Eau Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Versace Versense Gucci Envy Me Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette Burberry Burberry Brit Sheer Lancome Miracle Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Charms Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Yves Saint Laurent Elle Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège