Designers » C » Floral « Groups

CH L`Eau Carolina Herrera for women

CH L`Eau Carolina Herrera for women
dislike

cinnamon
CH L`Eau Carolina Herrera for women Pictures CH L`Eau Carolina Herrera for women Pictures

Airy and bright, CH L’Eau offers a fresh and delicate aura, with a trail of lemon blossom, orange, freesia, rose, jasmine, lily and violet. The base notes finish in warm and pleasant caressing heliotrope, cinnamon and sandalwood.

The new successor CH L’Eau is available in a cylindrical glass bottle filled with a gentle pink fluid, designed to be reminiscent of the classic version. It is available as 50 ml and 100 ml Eau Fraiche. The stopper is completed with a lovely pendant featuring the brand’s insignia. The fragrance will become available this spring. CH L`Eau was launched in 2011.

Lemon Blossom Orange Freesia Bitter Orange Bergamot

CH Garden Party

CH L`Eau Fragrance Reviews

loada82
loada82

It seems good and beautiful perfume.
I did like the notes.

janelle70
janelle70

This fragrance smells like nothing... literally. Thought it had disappeared on me after half an hour, then after 4 hours, there was a faint hint of musk (??? - not listed here). It didn't even take dinner out and a short trip home to fizzle out; not giving me the time to identify any of the many notes listed here. Too bad for the pretty bottle. It's like the Emperor's New Clothes of perfume.

happynation
happynation

it is a sweet and clean scent,like candies,

meugie
meugie

It's a fresh fruity/floral scent on my skin. But it lasts about half an hour :(
I don't dislike, but it is not a impressive perfume.
I was not able to distinguish cinnamon, unfortunatelly; but apple is here.
I would like to have a perfume that smells apple pie with cinnamon.
I didn't note any difference to CH red bottle.

Ivanete Bampi
Ivanete Bampi

It is by far the prettiest weak brand.
Feminine in every way, the bottle-shaped cylindrical and logos marked, carrying charms: a suitcase, a dragonfly, floral print that refer to a trip to the field.
The floral scent is very light and fresh with a hint of citrus and cinnamon. It is a perfect scent for spring days and can even be used in summer days.
It smells like a garden in bloom, with a touch of orchard, is not sweet or cloying, sometimes more citrus into more floral, believe that it will twist and cinnamon apple even.
The orange and lemon blossom are the notes that I feel more in both the opening notes of developments. And the flowers is the rose, violet and a bit of heliotrope.
A charm!
Longevity, you can not expect much, will have to reapply. There is a scent that exudes a lot, makes the type more shy.
I think it's kind of scent difficult to displease a woman, is not the type blockbuster, destroyer of dinners, etc. balladeer. But it is a versatile scent that can accompany you anywhere, at any time of day, without becoming unbearable.
There's something in it for sweet, catchy, well demonstrated in his frasco.O bottle actually combines with other content.
And if he had not won this miniature would never have discovered this beauty.
Perfume gorgeous!

É de longe o fraco mais bonito da marca.
Feminino em todos os sentidos, a garrafa em forma cilíndrica e os logotipos marcados, carregando encantos: uma mala, uma libélula, estampa floral que remetem à uma viagem ao campo.
O aroma floral é muito leve e fresco com um toque de frutas cítricas e canela. É um perfume perfeito para dias de primavera e pode até mesmo ser usado em dias de verão.
Cheira como um jardim em flor, com um toque de pomar, não é doce, ou enjoativo, por vezes mais cítrico, em outras mais floral, acredito que o toque especial dele venha da canela e a macieira mesmo.
A laranja e flor de limão são as notas que mais sinto, tanto nas notas de saída como na evolução. E das flores é a rosa, a violeta e um pouquinho de heliotrópio.
Um encanto!
Da longevidade, não se pode esperar muito, vai ter que reaplicar. Não é um perfume que exala muito, faz o tipo mais tímido.
Acho que é um tipo de perfume difícil de desagradar a uma mulher, não é do tipo arrasa quarteirão, destruidor de jantares, baladeiro etc. Mas é um perfume versátil que pode te acompanhar a qualquer lugar, em qualquer hora do dia, sem ser tornar insuportável.
Tem algo nele de meigo, cativante, muito bem demonstrado em seu frasco.O frasco realmente combina demais com o conteúdo.
E, se não tivesse ganhado esta miniatura, nunca teria descoberto esta beleza.
Perfume lindo!

Tara_Dan
Tara_Dan

Very similar to CH. I prefer the concentration and freshness of this one, but it lasts for exactly 30 minutes on me. So I'd rather get CH.

khyrull
khyrull

I don't have this perfume yet but the bottle and the charms look really-really pretty. Gorgeous,girly design.

ver jaina
ver jaina

i smelled patchouli in the drydown (which i detest because it reminds me of herbal scented sanitary napkins, Biosilk) although it was not mentioned in the notes. too bad because i really hope this was a fresh one :/

Pretty and very similar to the other CH, lovely, fresh, but a bit generic I would think. I find nothing wrong with it, but at the same time, I lost interest. As it is nice, nice and only nice!?
With light longevity.

nabegum
nabegum

Quite sweet and a little strong for me. I sprayed only one squirt on my wrist at 6 and I can still smell it at 12. I see many positive reviews here but I don't know why this cause me headache. I think it does not suit my chemistry.

pri_alip
pri_alip

I fell in love with this fragrance at the very first contact. Second time around I felt a little uncomfortable with the cinnamon, it smelled too much like vanilla to me (and I'm definitely NOT a vanilla person). It felt too sweet. I almost gave it up, but I love the dry down so much that I can take the first "negative" impression after spraying it on my skin.
I still think it's much more sweet than floral, though.

Thiago Alves
Thiago Alves

delicious/ fresh/ sweet/ chic, smells like CH Chic by the way

Denightblue
Denightblue

I like very much! It's good for every day life and fresh...

caline00
caline00

A very light floral fresh scent with a hint of citrus and cinammon. it's an amazing scent perfect for daytime spring days . And the bottle is a cylindrical shaped glass bottle with beautiful charms ( a logo , a bag , and a type pf insect ) topped with a beautiful gold lid. The perfume is truly light fresh scent inside a beautiful bottle but unfortounetly it doesn't stay on skin for too long .

mjloria
mjloria

been wearing it all week, fresh everyday scent, smells like a garden, not "too sweet" for me at all, oh and i love the drydown! i like it more than the first notes..
it's not boring at all cause i feel like it changes everyday, sometimes it's more citrusy, sometimes more floral..
the longevity is reeaally bad tho, definitely below average lasts about 2 hours.. i would be very upset about that if i'd had payed for it, luckily it was a gift. over all, if you don't mind having to reapply it often, then i would recommend it.

Jan246
Jan246

gorgeous bottle design, but sweet, sweet, sweet. i would be a bee magnet wearing this.

susset
susset

IT´s absolute lovely. So much better than the heavy CH scent...Perfect for summer

nadya89
nadya89

light, nice, clean, floral and smell like body lotion..

Minnija
Minnija

dissapointed :( nothing what I have expected :( l'eau and eau fraiche versions should be fresh and with some sour notes, but this one smell the same as Original Ch, just watered down, not fresh..

Kione
Kione

Reminds me of VIP but fresher. but it has the same sweetness. I know it shouldn't because they don't share any notes that I can see.

I really like it, its soft girly but still an elegant everyday scent. The dry down goes even sweeter and more floral.

I just can't stop thinking pink, a very juicy pink! 212 VIP was a dark -burgundy pink and this one is a fresher pink.

If that makes sense...

Edit: Oh and I can't detect cinnamon either, I was waiting for the dry down, but no...

flowersandcandy
flowersandcandy

bright,soft, fresh yet elegant perfume.Perfect for spring and summer.I like how the fresh orange and lemon blossom notes are noticeble in the beginning and the flowres follow afterwards.There is some subtle yummy note in the end but it's light and doesnt overpower the delicate experience.

azuriiita
azuriiita

This CH its perfect for mornings at Spring season (especially the airy and yet cold days)... or to be in that mood.

A bright version of lemon flowers, mixing with orange and roses... feminine, fresh, and romantic. Beautiful fragrance.

On the other hand: I have the original CH (the red one)... and Im sure, this one smell different :)

mahdieh
mahdieh

i have it .my love bought for me .i think the scene of it is perfect and exactly like the original one

I couldn't really detect cinnamon here. To me it was a rather fresh and sparkling scent. My friend even said it reminded him of 4711. It's a decent daytime scent and wakes you up a little, but all in all it's just the average fresh flowery fruity scent. In the drydown it became the ordinary sweet scent that is out there so often and cannot be told from so many others. The staying power was ok.

Nadia Beatriz

I finally got this one.. The bottle is lovely.. the perfume is awesome i love it.. I like the original "red" CH but in my skin is a bit agressive.. altough it lasts longer than L´EAU but i don´t regret
having bought this one at all. I love it.. The only thing I didn´t like in this it was the PRICE lool

Solvita
Solvita

The best from CH versions!Really like it!It's very similar to original CH,but without suede note.Cinnamon is very nice in this perfume.Will buy it definately!Hope will be at my coutry soon!

The same as CH but lighter. I wonder why it was released, since CH is already light.
Longevity = zero.

vertigo
vertigo

CH L'Eau is similar to the original, but definitely lighter and easier to wear.
With no 'foody' ingredients (or maybe?) it manages to appear as a light floral gourmand.
I don't get any separate notes, just a one, pleasant, well-balanced accord.

Very decent sillage and lasting power.

CH was lovely, and so is CH L'Eau, but there has been so many launches similar to their character since CH ...

be_alina
be_alina

such as having all the different notes and smells exactly like the original

Nadia Beatriz

I love this one.. Its so much better than the original.. I am going to buy it soon.. I can find it in portugal very easly.. in U.S i have no idea.. never been there lool..

NNN
NNN

Softer and girlier than the original one.
Didn't like the lasting power, but loved the bottle - it's truly adorable!
I like the smell, but quickly disapears, so...

lenny-alex
lenny-alex

it`s just another summer edition of red bottle CH!:)promising release for the summer in terms of marketing!

worood-mohamedia
worood-mohamedia

MY SISTER HAVE IT AND ITS AMAZING I THINK THAT I FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS BOTTLE AND GUESS WHAT MY COLLECTION WILL BE INCREASED SOONLY.

passionata20
passionata20

Just a very ordinary flower-fruity-frsh fragrance. On my skin it becomes a bit sour and quickly dissapeares. Unlike it´s original version (the red bottle) it lacks any personality. Not bad but i would choose to wear something more original and remarkable.

CH L`Eau by Carolina Herrera 3.94 out of 5 based on 248 ratings and 34 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera CH L`Eau fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera CH L`Eau, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CH L`Eau by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CH L`Eau by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.