Designers » C » Floral Aquatic « Groups

CH Marine Carolina Herrera for women

CH Marine Carolina Herrera for women
dislike

CH Marine Carolina Herrera for women Pictures

Carolina Herrera launches a new fragrance for summer 2011. The fragrance is called Carolina Herrera CH Marine and it is available as a limited edition, in a bottle of the same form as the one used for CH, CH Red & Gold and CH Garden Party.

The latest fragrance CH Marine is available in a romantic pink and white bottle, adorned with delicate stripes. The composition of the fragrance summons us to embark on a journey to the sea coasts where we enjoy the view of the turquoise blue sea, and a breath of sea air. The composition is announced as very feminine and aromatic, with an emphasis on citrus notes, watery flowers and woody-musk accords.

The top notes reveal bitter orange, bergamot and grapefruit from Florida. The heart offers floral notes of Bulgarian rose, jasmine and water notes, while the lower notes emanate sandalwood, leather and transparent musk. The fragrance is available as 100ml EDT limited edition for summer 2011.

Bergamot Grapefruit Bitter Orange

Jasmine Rose Water Notes

Musk Sandalwood Leather

CH Marine Fragrance Reviews

mesmerisa
mesmerisa

It is not longlasting perfume, it fades away so quickly and I can`t feel how the base notes developes.
I am passionate aquatic-fan and I am very sensitive to aquatic notes. I can detect aquatic notes in this perfume only on paper - not on my skin. For me it is very elusive and vague scent. It is very hard to describe - it`s something smoky and heavy, may be a little spicy. But not floral-aquatic. Sorry.

Gabszumba
Gabszumba

Where can I buy it in the united states? I tried it in Bar elona this Summer and now I'm back home and I can't find it!

be_alina
be_alina

I love this perfume, does not seem the original, only endnotes, smells realy good!

CH Marine by Carolina Herrera 4.00 out of 5 based on 25 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera CH Marine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera CH Marine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CH Marine by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CH Marine by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Nina Ricci Nina L`Elixir Burberry Burberry Brit Sheer Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Carolina Herrera CH Prada Prada Candy Nina Ricci Nina Versace Yellow Diamond Paco Rabanne Ultrared Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Dior Dior Addict Eau Delice Marc Jacobs Oh Lola! Tous Tous H2O Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Givenchy Very Irresistible Eau de Toilette Nina Ricci Nina L’Eau Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Ripe Raspberry Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline