Designers » C » Oriental Spicy « Groups

I have it: 546 I had it: 199 I want it: 475 My signature: 23

leather
CH Men Carolina Herrera for men Videos
CH Men Carolina Herrera for men Pictures

CH Men was presented in 2009 as a modern companion to edition CH Women from 2007. The concept of the fragrance is "unity of the opposites," intertwined elegance and eccentricity. Top notes incorporate luminous bergamot and grapefruit skin, adding a spicy heart full of saffron and nutmeg blended with woody notes, jasmine and violet. The base is composed of amber, vanilla, leather, moss and sugar. The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml EDT.

Bergamot Grapefruit Grass

Saffron Nutmeg Woodsy Notes Jasmine Violet

Oakmoss Amber Vanilla Leather Sugar Vetiver Sandalwood Suede Cashmirwood

CH Men Fragrance Reviews

Plucus21
Plucus21

Sugar cane juice on a suede jacket. BOOM! The longevity and sillage are quite good. Give it a try. It is a little metrosexual, but the ladies will like it.

Cobray
Cobray

Can someone set these dept stores straight!!!!

I own two bottles of CH MEN 3.4oz and a smaller 1.7 and love it!!(thats why i have two bottles) Well the last time i dropped by a JOE BRAND store me and the sales lady were talking fragrances and CH Men came up ans she insisted every bottle in the United States is a fake cause it is only released in Europe and the stands that sale this scent for $89 for the large are all imatations. I was trying to set her straight but since its "JOE BRAND" she was right and I was wrong cause they deal directly with the TOP BRANDS and they get all the info on whats fake and real just incase someone whats to run a fast exchange on them especailly with BOND NO.9

Same thing at Macy's but this time the lady was much nicer and she said you cant find a bottle of CH men here it hasnt been released yet its only avail in Mexico and South America. I kindly told her its avail all over the United States and she was even like wow u know soooooo much about fragrances you should be working the counter :) I talked to her for awhile she was a rep for Thierry Mugler and I ended up getting a bunch of Thierry Mugler samples not 2 mention she was a hottie for being in her 40s

All i know is this stuff is seductive and will turn heads everytime you wear it i cant get enough of CH MEN

edge42
edge42

Sweet, slightly burnt vanilla-sugar syrup drizzled over a musky suede jacket. That's what I get from CH Men, and I really like it. Very sexy, slightly animalic and "come-hither" in the way the musk is balanced with the sweetness of the sugar and the softness of the suede. Yes this is sweet, but not overly so. It never gets cloying or feels tiresome. The sweet raw-sugary accord here is unique enough to keep everything interesting and acts like the glue that holds the rest of the notes together. Well done, for me this and Chic Men represent the best from this house.

mikedvd5588
mikedvd5588

Sangat sexy, amazing scent. Sweet leather fragrance, ladies love it.

Deefit
Deefit

At first sniff I am strongly reminded of Dsquared2's original He Wood so I take a look at the notes. I see woody notes and violet. Well, no surprise there. Seems to make sense. A few minutes later I am reminded of something else familiar, it's the base of 212 VIP Men. This is sweeter somehow but it has a more mature feel than 212 VIP Men.

To be honest, I don't find it very unique or groundbreaking. But then again, how many fragrances really are? I do like the scent, it is pleasing and unobtrusive. I feel that it could be a bit stronger in projectionbut due to its softer sillage, this scent is perfectly suitable for romantic settings.

The similarities to the above mentioned fragrances are much less after 30 minutes.

hedward
hedward

Judging by the notes I should love this. However, I found this too sweet and the leather is way too subtle. The leather struggles to fit in the composition while the surypy sweet fruityness overpowers the whole scent. There's just so much disharmony. In addition to all that CH Men has a slight aseptic (sterile, sanitary) feeling to it because of which it makes me think of hospitals. To me this smells like an ill-mannered female surgeon. Im sorry but I can't force myself to like it.

Smell 2/10 x 2
Longevity / Potency 7/10
Versatility 4/10
Complexity 6/10
x2

Overall score 42/100

Merdogan1
Merdogan1

Baştan alışıldık, hatta tanıdık bir koku olarak geliyor. Gerçekten taklitleri de ülkemde mevcut. Belki bu yüzdendir ama ilk bir hafta hiç sevemedim. Nefretimi bile çekmeye başlamıştı. Ama sonra nedense sevmeye başladım. Ardından da gayet hoşuma gitti. Bir de üstüne etrafımdan olumlu tepkiler alınca iyice sevdiklerim arasına girdi.

Kış mevsiminde bile hem kapalı ortamlarda hem de dışarıda kendini farkettiriyor. Yapısı çok değişken değil. Yaz mevsimine çok uygun değil ama baharlarda bile kullanılabilir. Gayet erkeksi bir tarzı var. Notlarında geçen şeker, deri, menekşe ve ağaçsı notaları gayet rahat hissediyorsunuz. Ancak diğer çiçekleri pek algılayamadım. Çok ergen işi değil. Okuyan liseli arkadaşlar varsa ve tarz yaratmak için arayıştaysanız kesinlikle bu parfümden uzak durun. Beğenseniz bile kullanmayın. 15-18 yaş grubuna bence çok fazla gelir. Çok yaşı ilerlemiş erkeklere de yakıştıramadım ama 25 yaş üstünden itibaren biraz kendine dikkat eden hatta fazla spor giyinmeyen pek çok erkeğe uygun gibi geldi. Gerçekten beğenmiş olmama rağmen yine de benim için biraz tek düze geldiğinden bazı diğer ürünlerle birlikte kullanarak daha hoş bir hale getirdiğimi düşünüyorum. Açıkçası bu karışımlardan hem ben hem de çevrem gayet memnun oluyor. Neyse bence erkeksi ama modern bir tarzı var. Kusursuz diyemesem de kesinlikle kötü diyemeyeceğim, hatta gayet seçkin tarzı olan bir parfüm olarak şişesini özenle saklıyorum. Zannedersem bitince bir şişe daha almak isteyeceğim.

Not : Yorumlarımı ve özel mesajlarıma cevaplarımı sadece Türkçe olarak yapacağım. Böylece yabancı dil konusunda sıkıntı yaşayan arkadaşlara gerçekten denediğim parfümlerdeki kendi görüşlerimi paylaşmayı amaçlıyorum.

headofstate
headofstate

Fascinating, highly original creation by Carolina Herrera that smells like a sugar cane mill on the island of Barbados next door to a leather processing mill. The leather and synthetic sugar dominates the entire fragrance the whole way through and although highly unnatural smelling, this still manages to smell rather pleasant and extremely unique. Longevity is very good at around 9-12 hours and projection moderate to heavy without ever becoming overbearing. Not that sophisticated in its blending and layering, most of the notes simply never show themselves, buried underneath the synthetic sugar and leather. You'd think then this isn't worth buying then, especially since it's so linear as well. But no, it is absolutely worth buying because despite all of its limitations, CH For Men is a great fall, winter, spring fragrance that has a special quality and original personality that is sugary sweet but yet dark and sweaty with the leather. Very hard to describe exactly what this scent smells like in words. It's like a tall glass of dry, fruity, sugary liquor with a slice of lemon/lime being slowly sipped under the evening moonshine while wearing a freshly bought leather coat and sucking on a cherry lozenge from Hall's.

crossdx
crossdx

Where to start? I truly adore this fragrance. It's sweet with a fine leather scent that isn't overpowering or cloying even in the heat, so it can be worn for most any occassion, day or night. It's in my top 3 favourites now and I don't foresee tiring of it in the near future. Will run out to buy another bottle as soon as my current one is almost empty. This is a grand, masculine composition that can be worn formally or semi-casually and is unique enough to become one's signature. I can't say enough nice things, so I may as well stop there.

Longevity: I get 6-8 hours consistently, then it becomes a lovely skin scent that lingers for 12+ hours. Maybe it's my body chemistry, but I've never had issues with longevity like some others have mentioned. 9.5/10

Projection: Great for the first 3-4 hours, then drops off a bit but still remains noticeable to others close by. I spray some on my shirt collar to improve it's sillage for the latter hours. 8.5/10

Scent: It's doing battle with Aventus in my current rotation of favourites, but I find myself reaching for it more. It helps that it costs a fraction of what that Creed goes for. 10/10

Overall: 9.5/10

mgibboni
mgibboni

Let me put this right out there: this is fantastic stuff. Out of my very humble collection of about 20 or so frags, this is by far the smoothest juice I own...L'instant comes close, but CH takes the lead (at least to my nose). Each time I spray the stuff, the same thing comes to mind -- juicy leather! Weird, right? Trust me, it's not. It's straight up divine. Sweet? Yes. Too sweet? Nope. It's so well blended that it smells pretty and masculine all at once. I typically rock it to work (finance) as a good go-to, but find it works equally well just about anywhere. Just enough sillage with about 8 hours of longevity on my skin, which just what I look for in a quality frag. The fact that it flies under the radar just makes it that much better!

If it matters to you, the bottle is pretty legit as well...great sprayer and a cap that clicks closed with confidence!

ohenebakDuah
ohenebakDuah

Not soo impressed with the projection and longetivity ....but the smell is sweet but overall not wat i thought it wud be.....so i think u must try before u buy to avoid getting disappointed

arcade_blox
arcade_blox

If i could marry a perfume, would be this bottle! Very sweet, great longevity, for classy young men.

kraskata
kraskata

I bought this one hoping for a good lasting scent. Boy, I was wrong. The scent is indeed very nice, with a good opening but the longevity is very poor. It lasts about an hour or two maximum. The silage is also poor. I am puzzled how many other users have found this to be a lasting smell. There is one other major disadvantage - the juice is sticky. I suppose this is due to the sugar component but this is not supposed to happen. I am very disappointed.

cyberzigot
cyberzigot

I have a thing for sweet fragrance but there is a difference between a dark and heavy sweetness compared to fresh sweetness.

I mistakenly bought La Nuit De L'Homme Le Parfume. I actually wanted the Frozen Cologne but had to live with it. However it is so dark, complex and densed that it seems to suck away all oxygen when I take a whiff of it. Its cloying and absolutley should not be used in hot and humid conditions. So I ditched it and got CH Men.

This is a different kind of sweetness. Its fresh, airy and sweet. Definitely can be used all year round and is well balanced. In terms of versitility this trumps La Nuit Le Parfume. CH Men lasts quite a long time too and is not overly load that it would annoy others. My only wish is that the leather would standout just a little bit more to make it more bad a*s.

This is not a complex fragrance but it is well balanced, versitle and it lasts. Oh and it smells good. Must try !

neilvizuett
neilvizuett

To me, it smells very nice... but boring. I imagine a guy that has a pretty face but no personality, no style, no depth, not challenging.

Juiceman 0331
Juiceman 0331

This is an all year round cologne, it's sweet but not like 1 million or black XS sweet.
It has vanilla and sugar and yet it's not gourmand sweet or cloying sweet.
The dry down is great as the leather starts to appear it blends well with the vanilla, saffron, sugar and other notes. This is a very safe scent in my opinion.
If you don't like overly sweet colognes, this one's for you.
If you like leather scents, this one's also for you.
If you love vanilla, this one is also for you.
If you want a safe and well rounded cologne this is also for you.
If you want something "new" this one is for you.
If you want to get compliment while making love, this one is definitely for you!

My overall rating 8.5/10

Mr. nose it all
Mr. nose it all

I never thought I would find a new favorite after years.. CH TOOK THE LEAD.. Aventus will #2 now.. It's the underrated ones you need to search for to beat out what u THINK is best due to popularity. :D

fresher81
fresher81

Very nice scent that dries down to a sweet delectable leather accord. Something about its opening reminds me of Dolce & Gabbana's Pour Homme. Well done!

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Ooooohhh,... mmmmmmmmmmm... makes me wanna swoon!
True masterpiece!
Hard to tell the notes apart in this one, it's all blended to perfection!
Not a single note dominates over the other, it truly smells wonderful!
It's sweet, but not over the top... just extremely pleasant!
♥♥♥♥♥

omar88
omar88

عطر فرنسي بـ لمسة شرقية .. اقيمه بـ جيد جيدا

Gault
Gault

Sure it has leather as a note but I dont understand exactly why are they advertising this with leather jacket, this is probably the last thing a leather jacket wearing man would wear (more like Bulgari Black or Fahrenheit OR something classic from the past).
First I thought this could be a good signature scent all year, but became very annoying to use day after day because of 2 things:
-The base of the scent can be very similar to other popular fragrances.
-That citrus (almost like clementine) and sugar start is very exotic due to the grassy/aquatic notes, but becomes quite feminine after several hours when those fade away.

picasso_x
picasso_x

Very surprise me. I've never smell like this before. It's so sweet sugar and strong leather smell. Feel like black and white ( yin&yang) vintage and modern .Truly masculine masterpiece one. I've love saffron smell .Long lasting is super.I LOVE it but in my humid land hard occasion to wear. I've just keep it to my wardrobe.

Yurpdod
Yurpdod

Smooth and debonair. CH Men is complex and well-blended enough that it's difficult to pick out any individual notes besides leather, saffron, and a generally vague sweetness. The fragrance features one of the best leather notes I've encountered, giving off the impression of a black motorcycle jacket instead of a brown horse saddle. I know which one I'd prefer to smell like! In contrast to the leather, the composition is sweet, soft, and warm enough that it still conveys a boyish charm.

CH Men is not well known and not a commonly worn fragrance, but it seems to have universal appeal. Longevity is typical but the sillage is exemplary. I appreciate any fragrance that demonstrates versatility, and CH Men certainly does. It's incredibly easy to wear and could be worn in both casual and formal situations in any weather.

Absolutely superb!

fooluae
fooluae

hello just try these one
but am man of fact hear me out

smell good but kind of sweet or leather i dont like alot

but other guy with me admire love it

see how the different smell to as
these type u dont need comment it need your nose

about sail and longlasting oh man these is beast i feel like am drowning in sweet it keeps insane sweet smell

even 3 hour its smell keep sail at 6 hour i sayed these wont let me go i change my dress

u know how mnay sprey just 1 on my left cotlh hand
its even hot day

man carful u dont need wry about sail or project or long u need wry about smell if u like then these is your bomb

1 sprey or max 2 carful ))i dont even use it on skin it was on my summer cloth

asheble93
asheble93

CH Men by Carolina Herrera

After a brief hiatus I am pleased to review my collection's 30th addition:

"CH" presents itself as both inoffensive and compelling: opening with a sweet and fully composed sugar and wood combination, it immediately stands head and shoulders above its contemporaries. The aforementioned combination makes for a very versatile scent, able to be worn day or night. It is also worth noting that a floral note can be distinctly recognized after opening.

With its definitive scent, smart bottle, and flexible wearability "CH" earns a 7.0 on this reviewer's scale.

gsevrain
gsevrain

Sin duda uno de mis perfumes favoritos, muy dulce, perdurable, una de esas fragancias que se daran vuelta para ver que llevas, con una durabilidad que ronda + -6 hs. Usable desde el Otoño a la primavera, tanto de dia como de noche. Vale la pena tenerlo como una primera opcion. Recomendable para cualquier edad. Calificacion general 8.5/10.

gd15329
gd15329

This one was very weak, no projection at all (I don't know about longevity) I think it's a no for me, not only because it's weak but also because it was something like... diluted sugar with some unidentified scent liquid.

It is not a bad fragrance in any way, don't get me wrong. It's just a no for me, you should try it yourself and then get an opinion.

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

very addicting scent! cant stop sniffing.. this smells delicious.. very unisex...the smell reminds me of the the DRY DOWN of Paco Rabanne 1 million ..i also get a little givenchy play intense in the dry down..

Heaven Scent 777
Heaven Scent 777

This is absolutely beautiful stuff. It lasts an age and has incredible projection and silage. I have worn this to work on 2 occasions and on both half a dozen women have complimented me on how nice i smell. This is a fragrance for any season and any time of the day(...although i suspect many may not agree with me and say that it's seasonal or for romantic nights out). This is yet another storming success by CH and i for one am not surprised as the house has a reputation for producing sheer olfactory magic. The sugar, saffron, vanilla and leather notes are the most striking but that isn't to say they overshadow the others. My point is that this scent has been well crafted and ALL the notes are blended to produce a sublime fragrance, which incidentally smells like no other in my collection....and i have over 150 bottles! As a connoisseur of fragrances i can say that with absolute certainty. A bottle of this glorious juice will set you back a fair bit for a 100ml bottle, but it's well worth it. Treat yourself and buy a bottle as you won't regret it. PS- House of CH. Any jobs going(lol)

chukwuebuka212
chukwuebuka212

Got this today, after buying the China product for the same price!
When I used the tester, I was rather disappointed. I tested my familiar 212, and it was still cool ; also tested VIP and it was yes, shouting- didn't like! I was still looking for the CH I'd sprayed and still couldn't find it. I paid in faith, walked into the car, still wondering whether to make use of the 24hr refundable window then Wham! something hits me from nowhere. I'm like whats that? and behold it's one of the most magical and complicated scents I'd ever smelt, and yes it was coming from the CH shoulder! Lol, I start off my car and race away!!!

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

Starts with a fresh explosion of citruss... The perfect way to open a fragrance. The sugar dominates here as you feel like you're sticking your nose into a sugar pot. While I am not into sweet frgrances, this is not overly sweet especially when the leather note start to catch up with it's fellows. The drydown is where the vanilla shines bringing a new vibe to the table. While it sounds too sweet, and very lingering, it is not. Other perfumes like black XS for men and one million are much more sweeter.

All in all, it's a really good smell. Not the best out there but for me to like a sweet perfume, it must be great!

jamado
jamado

Nice! Smooth and a little bit sweet. I feel the suede more than leather. Some citrus and woody notes. You must try it!

neo009
neo009

this 1 is oriental fougere , have similarity with
bugatti pureblack ( sweet leathery )
it is great aroma ( I do love )

eric.cius
eric.cius

Such an underrated scent. Many describe it as sweet and while it is it is never overly so. The leather in this is the best I've ever smelt in a fragrance...just masterful. I love to wear this with my leather jacket as it just enhances the smell of real leather.
As another reviewer said, I also enjoy wearing it in the summer as it's not cloying at all in heat.

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

Carolina Herrera has created many FABULOUS men's cologne since the early 90's. Almost every cologne has stood out being an excellent fragrance's.
CH Men is another cologne that can used all year round thou it's been categorised as a fall/winter frag.
When you first spray it on your skin, I can smell bergamot and grapefruit in the first 10-30min. As soon as it dries back the aroma of nutmeg and amber comes through giving it a warm with a slightly fresh spicy scent.
The height of this frag comes from the aroma of LEATHER with a powdery/sweet aroma from jasmine and voliet making it a REAL MUST HAVE when someone asks you what your wearing !!!! This cologne has many layers which is AMAZING at different stages.The aroma of Cashmirwood mixed with Vanilla also gives it a warm tones. After 2-3 hour's later, this frag smells AMAZING and has a very cozy/sexy appeal which makes it very irresistible.
Overall, CH Men is a MASTERPIECE...a very unique frag and it puts you in the mood to wear from morning till night. This frag is one of a few that I absolutely enjoy and I have to agree with other's that this frag is way under rated. Once you try it you will understand how CH Men stands apart from all other colognes. Several women have complemented me and I've been told that they enjoyed the frag. If a lot women like it, that should make easy for most men to know what turns a women on...like bee's to honey. Guys, its not rocket science !!!!!!

Longevity is well past 10 hour's
Sillage is excellent
Superb.....10/10, I recommend you give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Robert G. Rodríguez
Robert G. Rodríguez

So beautiful CH makes me dream, today I went to the store and when I tried on my skin, my mind blows up!!!
Lovely!!

imran2784khan
imran2784khan

just ordered mine can't wait will update soon

evilspin

I love the smell of leather and not all leather fragrances can do what this does. They mostly keep things too leathery, grandfather or Tom Ford smelling. But this marries leather, sweet gourmands & earthy woods/grass together that only a Hermes would know how to do. But this is Herrera, a surprise and hidden gem that Carolina has in her line of fragrances. Highly underrated!

evilspin

This is an amazing fragrance & not popular. A VERY GOOD THING if you want to be unique in the room. A very bad thing for the companies sale expectations & possibly for us since thats how fragrances get discontinued, but hopefully not. Its barely found in stores. Carolina Herrera signature line of fragrance: "Herrera" for men is a great classic scent & a nice classy scent for night time wear which also remind me of maple syrupy notes in the background layered with tobacco. "Chic: is the hardest to get into or love. It seems like it wasnt well formulated or not much love put into it as the others. I think it was targeted for younger and to be sold inexpensively. I cant smell the notes it states it has in it. i will try it again but it was loved at first. doesnt feel like a compliment getter. Carolina Herrera "Sexy" is a hip and cinnamony-vanilla scent which has a bit of a plasticky-metallic scent but still oozes with sex as vanilla & cinnamon tend to do. overall very unique and nice. "212" is probably the most popular. Very hard to tell whats in it when first smelling. Very well formulated. Has a bit of the plasticky & metallic as the sexy as well but dont be put off by that, its unique & the pepper, greens, incense, ginger and woodsy notes seep through it and captivate. But this one, "CH" is really magic. & the most underrated. such an interesting mix of notes and so unexpected but all compliment and blend well. keeps everyone wondering whats in this. And hard to guess whats in it and thats a good thing cause thats what captivates ppl cause they cant identify it but its intriguing. Whats really great is that it starts off bright & yummy and dries down a different kind of yummy. Along the way theres a time where it smells like nothing but grass which had me wonder what happened? how did it do it? Is this a bad batch i got? is this the final dry down scent? Then bam becomes masculine, sweet and woodsy. keeping the ladies mingling close. More please!

Neyzen
Neyzen

This is a real master piece..
So unique, so smooth, so sensual.
And long lasting..

An ideal signature scent!

jmacscp
jmacscp

My favourite perfume! I dont know why 212 are so famous when this is the best perfume for men of Carolina Herrera!

kazewayz
kazewayz

Great fragrance. Well made. The initial notes I get are citrus and leather. The opening is refreshing and juicy. The dry down is musky and woody. I get compliments when wearing this. Good to go clubbing or for a night out. Any weather. Projects well, lasts a good amount of time. It's elegant, and classy. Try it.

kuba
kuba

its a good frangrance for sure,it smells success.its so hard nowadays to find a cologne with this classy and quality,trust me.once you wear this cologne you just go and wait for compliments,you will be suprised!!!

miletto
miletto

If you like Rochas Man,Givenchy Pi and 1 Million,give it a try.You will feel a lovely vanilla with a delicious hint of sweety leather.

dmoman

This is rather a very nice frag. It's sweet but not over done. I can smell the leather but not the rough kind. Usually with sweet notes in frags added with leather its more of that new car or new leather sofa leather smell. Though doesn't smell like Baldessarini Ambre I feel like its a much thicker version of that...maybe its some of the violet and powdery smell I get but the powdery note isn't strong.

true
true

عطر سی اچ با کیفیت بسیار بالا مجود است
پخش عطر روحانی
rohani.moh@gmail.com

A_D
A_D

Classic perfume, one of the perfumes that I often uncap and smell the inner cap, feels so nice. When I went to buy it, I tried so many perfumes everywhere on my both hands and writs, applied this one on my left hand, initial response was that I will pass this. Only liked La Nuit so far and was about to buy the YSL, suddenly I thought that I should smell all perfumes that I had on my wrists and hands, luckily smelled this one (15 minutes later) and I said 'wow which one was that'? The perfume fella said it was this one CH Men. Bought it and not disappointed at all.

Joeyvice
Joeyvice

I ended up buying dior homme after initially testing it. I left my favorite fragrance shop and panicked when I realized I didn't care too much for the dry down. I swung my car around like a fool and rushed back in the store to make an exchange. I scanned the endless arsenal of fragrances they have stacked on their shelves and realized I had overlooked CH Men, for it had been on my "to buy" list for quite some time now. I made the exchange, and felt assured I had made the right choice this time. I can now say, I definitely did. CH Men is a magical, almost omnipresent scent. It is light, and heavy all at the same time. It screams confidence and romance, it has sex appeal without even having to try. There is a certain sweetness and warmth that I can't really compare to anything else, and it's captivating. This scent is memorable and majestic, something every collector can appreciate. It's a bit pricey, but well worth it.

rodolfo
rodolfo

This fragrance is strong! It can cause serious olfactory fatigue, though. When I applied this (3 sprays at 4pm) I thought it was too light, but 3h later, my girlfriend told me that she couldn't get too close to me because my cologne was too strong!

So, make sure you're not annoying everyone around from overapplying, because this is powerful.

The smell is very nice! Can't say anything about compliments yet, but we'll see.

I give it a 9/10! Quality stuff!

Ganz77
Ganz77

Very sweet. I also get leather and cherry soda. After that subsides I get sweet tobacco, the tobacco is very apparent and lingers around for hours. Not a bad fragrance but not masculine or pleasant enough for my liking.

magicnose
magicnose

After my relationship with Aventus broke down, I emerged from our short affair broken hearted. And then, just when I needed new hope, along came CH Men and taught me how to love again. You see, CH Men is everything that Aventus was not. Where Aventus was attention seeking in public places, CH Men is charming and assertive without being loud. Where Aventus played hide and seek with my affections, CH Men is always there by my side. Where Aventus burned a hole in my pocket, CH Men (while not cheap) never takes me for a ride.

It's not often that such a sweet talking sweet scent can sweep me off my feet like this. Allure was just too cosmetic and shallow. La Nuit D’Homme was, without meaning to sound like a snob, just too common, and One Million just too childish. And, well, I’d rather not dwell on Aventus. Call me a fool but for now I am head over heels with CH Men’s naturally beguiling sugar cane juice vibe, the cuddly saffron, tobacco, leather and vanilla drydown, and don’t get me started on the longevity! I think I’ll spend all winter with her.

mdorgham
mdorgham

I had this perfume , but honestly i didnt like it , it smells good but not like H2O, Splash or Sexy ... those are very good perfumes and better than CH

For me I wont buy this again besides it fades quickly ..

leecher88
leecher88

I tried it finally and i have to confess that its a good fragrance It has the bubble gum 1 Million Vibe (but finer than 1 Million by Paco Rabanne )

Its close to skin after 1 hour i would say
Furthermore its a mix between 1 Million & YSL la nuit

I like/love it and i am conviced its a good signature scent but not sure if i will spend my money on this mixture (i like to try lot of fragrances thats why i hesitate )

Points 9/10

Its similar to
- CK Shock for him
- 1 Million by PR

Bruno2theV
Bruno2theV

I would like to ask a question to all men who have this fragrance. I am thinking of adquiring it in the future, what do you think is the perfect station to wear this perfume?

kpati
kpati

A huge disappointment. This perfume is not as good as VIPSexy for men by CH and as most people on this forum have described it. I actually bought this CH for men after reading the extensive glowing tributes on this page. Only waine got the right description for this perfume " it fades in five minutes". what a huge waste of money.

kamigreiss
kamigreiss

I am really intrigued by this scent, and am happy it's not another "it smells just like" fragrance. I typically dont like the sweeter mens fragrance, but once CH starts to dry it really opens. Definetly one I want my husband to wear, just not everyday because I think it would start to be bored with it.
The leather note is my die hard favorite, because it always reminds me of beautiful afternoons horse back riding.

Buysblind
Buysblind

Nice fragrance with a very interesting "sugar" note that dominates the beginning. Slightly spicy, to me, CH Men smells a lot like the sweet sap you may find when cutting open a pine tree. This gives it a fresh air that allows the sugar to breathe without becoming cloying. Leather and woods in the base round it out, making CH Men a smooth fragrance that's a great option for a night out (though not out of place during the day.) I would recommend CH Men for any season except the summer. Longevity is decent and projection is on the stronger side of average. I find this one pretty unique, in that I don't own any other perfumes with such a pronounced and well-done sugar note. Definitely worth sniffing out.

I'd just like to give a quick update: I really, really like this fragrance. I've found that it's very versatile and pulls compliments left and right. It's quickly becoming one of my favorites. It took me several tries to figure out the best way to wear it. I find one spray on the neck (just below the adam's apple) and one on the back of the neck works best. If you're going for something a little bit stronger, then add the wrists as well.

Endymion
Endymion

This is nice, no doubt. Very sweet, sugary with an aquatic fresh touch.
However, it's not original at all. Strongly reminds me of Jil Sander's Feeling Man.
Anyone else?

harlemmal
harlemmal

Very beautiful scent. Classy and sophisticated.

ammaking_0
ammaking_0

I like this perfume very much ! I like to put it after going to GYM in OCT. & Nov. ... Badly Recommended !

ebrahiem
ebrahiem

I love this scent but damn its quite pricey! Longevity is amazing on my skin and sillage is also excellent not overpowering but still potent.

bonarelli
bonarelli

dont buy this one on ebay , so many fakes its crazy!

Roqfort
Roqfort

Let me start by saying that this is a pretty unique smell. A unique, because I do not like what I know. God forbid it does not mean that it is weird. No. It is simply unique. Sweet-and-leather and violets. A strange cocktail, but wonderful to wear. Lasts about 7-8 hours.
CH works great rather in cooler weather, but with careful application, you can wear it all year. Has one positive characteristic. It is not very popular, and besides, lokks like ladies love it :)
The downside is the relatively high price.
Very nice bottle, but heavy.

jenhan
jenhan

smells really nice, open with a strong leathery smell which will soften and suddenly change into these sugary and vanilla smell, worth to try and the bottle is quite unique and makes it look expensive

pablo.lizárraga
pablo.lizárraga

A LOT OF CASHMERAN!

gatsby
gatsby

can u believe, even the after-shave lotion lasts for more than 3 hours ??? Got an awesome CH box-set with 100 ml CH eau de toilette and 100 ml after shave ( the box looks stunning!!!!! masterpiece!!) No need to say about the perfume, a real beautiful impresion and an awesome job from Carolina Herrera, maybe the best fragrance for men from C. H. Try to find the box set (the after shave or the after shave balm are for FREE ). Happy ! :D

adhieoprah
adhieoprah

I got a sample which I find very fresh in the opening and turn into something sweet in drydown ... I think the sugar very dominant which I find very atractive on the male fragrance ... unfortunately you wouldn't smell the sugar or detect a hint of sugar anymore within an hour.

sameh
sameh

Tried it a couple months ago, although every one has his or her own taste, but it's not 4 me ( there was no chemistry between us ), the original ( 1991 ) far better !

relevos
relevos

I thing this is a great perfume but its longevity is bad...

waine
waine

Bought this yesterday slightly on the impulsive side. A 50ml, for a bit more than I expected.

After trying about six other fragrances on this day, I could not pull my wrist away from this one.

Certainly true to its group: “Oriental - spicy” and one of the best scent in this category. Is this the spicy I am looking for?

CH Men starts off with a melody of clean, fresh lemon and vague grapefruit. It seems to turn from interesting to heavenly. The first time I smelled it I knew instantly that this was different, original and unique. My next experience is of wood, of soft spice, and delightful floral.

Suddenly it transcends into a magnificent balanced musk then to an almost tobacco or nutty tinge mixed with slight mild unique sweet pepper corn. This is probably the most unusual, but pleasing part for me. There is no tobacco in the displayed pyramid, however there is in my nose. I adore the smell of good tobacco. I do not detect any sugar. If I had not read the perfume pyramid I would be oblivious to this ingredient, however, with this seed planted in my mind I find something to this effect, sweet, but not sickly, almost like the spice has been roasted in light sugar.

Then it turns into a glorious spicy woody magic, transporting me to a forest, then to an ocean of romance and fantasy. There is definitely a mysteriously sexy, gentle animalistic hint hiding behind what can fairly be described a masculine scent. A potential head turner indeed!

From the reviews here, to the counter, to my home, to opening the box, feeling the elegant leather decorated square bottle, with solitary experiments and the reaction to my body, I am more than pleased with my purchase so far.

Once again, in my novice books, Carolina Herrera has something in her range that consistently seems to hit the correct olfactory cords aligned with my body chemistry. In my opinion this gentle, multi-dimensional CH creation is elegant, beautiful and masculine.

Having experimented for two weeks to find a signature scent I thought this may be it, and it may be, but with one proviso -- the dry down, which although remains a delectable settled version of all the layers, seems to die a quick death which is almost a crying shame. This may cause its downfall in my decision to buy another bottle.

I was hoping previous reviewers were wrong when they said it does not last long. The spice, forest fantasy started to die quicker that I hoped. This always loses a few points in my quarters, but I am willing to update this post after a good few days of office wear. I see this as a safe mature man, office option, or a casual autumn / winter fragrance. I do however suspect one may need to re apply at mid day. If that does not work, I am prepared to double the dose, and not give up for the sake of enjoying this superb liquid.

Were it not for the disappointing fade, I would give this a solid 4.8 out of 5. Instead it gets an overall 4.2 for the rest of its stunning, magnificent attributes.

smokva
smokva

Instant classic, become one of my favorites.

bmoh
bmoh

CH is one of the most finest perfume I've ever come across. I hardly use perfume twice, but I did on this one. CH is a PERFUME

Barolo
Barolo

I've received 25 fragrance samples over the last few weeks...this one would be in the Top 3. Smells very nice in the glass,and even better on the skin.

The time machine cranked up after the opening and I felt like I was riding in a car with a father and son who'd just discovered Fahrenheit by Dior way back in the day.

I have this on one arm and Rochas Man on the other. While the openings are quite different, the dry downs are very similar. I'm curious as to which one will produce greater longevity.

There truly is nothing new under the sun...this one is very, very, good...but it's been done before.

EDIT: Wow! 23 hours later and I still smell CH almost as consistently as I did after 2 hours. This one is the mother of longevity for EDT's. The longer it dries down (it's the neverending story) the deeper and darker the scent gets. I don't like it as much as I did in the earlier stages of the dry down. BTW... Rochas Man has long since departed.

calvin.jevernsky

finally i bought this one in Parkson : D ah really happy, this perfume really make my day, and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR GUYS : D

AquaCitrus
AquaCitrus

Finally got my 100ml bottle of CH Men and inaugurated it today!! Its quite rare in the high street stores here in London and I got it from the airport (London Gatwick) duty free store.
I LOVE this fragrance. Its sweet but masculine and classy. There is something almost "gourmand" about this scent. Can definitely smell the vanilla and burnt sugar at the end (almost like a pipe tobacco note)and it lasts about 7-8 hours on my skin. I must say I do not think I have smelt another similar fragrance. My wife nodded her head in approval when she sniffed it on my wrists.
There is this common debate, which is better:
CH Men or Chic for Men?? IMHO- CH Men is much better than Chic. I've got both right now...very pleased with this purchase.
p.s-the nose behind this fragrance is
Emilie Coppermann.

cesao72
cesao72

who created this fragrance?? Morillas

ihsan
ihsan

what an enchanting & irresistible fragrance!

E-mese93
E-mese93

My boyfriend has this, but he uses only if we're going to the theater or to celebrate something. He's right, it is so unique that he mustn't use it every day. I LOVE IT!!

Lorenna
Lorenna

Definitely my favourite men's fragrance !!!

calvin.jevernsky

Which one is better? Carolina Herrera 212 sexy , Carolina Herrera Chic or Carolina Herrera VIP MEN ?

sbecker3
sbecker3

Very sweet with a bit of floral. Almost reminds me of a better Lucky Number 6 with greater projection and longevity.

svillatoro
svillatoro

Not bad, great longevity and sillage, but I disagree it is unique.. not at all... Very similar to other CH, Hugo or Gucci fragrances...

I think one of the best this about this fragrance is projection so you should try it, it may become your signature fragrance.. TOO EXPENSIVE THOUGH...

Sunny Sol
Sunny Sol

I've read many reviews on the site and this one has received pages. all i can say is..."THIS ONE WILL GO DOWN IN THE HALL OF FRAGRANCE FAME"..

michael.hancock
michael.hancock

Best fragrance i've ever smelled!

beatrix75
beatrix75

i have to buy to my husbend its so amazing warm wonderful fume i like to smell on my man!

Gjorgji
Gjorgji

My favourite parfume!
I WANT IT LIKE NO ONE ELSE!
Can't wait to buy it!

aayiol
aayiol

sugar!i just bought this perfume today and i fell totally in love. am not a fan of Carolina Herrera but this piece right here has become my signature perfume. projection is excellent and longevity is fantastic.overall its 10/10. Shikena

piperis
piperis

i real master piece,a unigue perfume for crazy clubers

khalid_shehab
khalid_shehab

What a nice perfume,
the balanced sweetness and the odor of forest where wet tree leaf and sand,in the beggining of winter.
What i find in this perfume that every man will interacts whith it in different way depends on his memories.

gaby8888
gaby8888

CH men:

One evening me and a guy friend were at hotel's lobby all of a sudden this amazing, warm, sweet romantic fragrance filled out the whole place.
My friend asked me: W O W!!! Do you smell that?
We tried to figure out where it came from. Then a Brazilian couple approached us,the smell was coming from ONE of them! me and my friend were trying to figure out how to ask that Brazilian man the name of the perfume.
My friend was almost on his knees begging me to ask him, he said compliment him, ask the name of the fragrance and then tell me PLEASSEEEE Im dying to know.
So I did it. The guy and his wife gave me a big smile and he told me "es CH". We began talking and I offered to take a picture of them. They were so happy, it was their honeymoon.

So to wrap it up:
The fragrance itself is MARVELOUS but the best thing about it is the SILLAGE. I dont know if the guy loved so much his fragrance that he showered with it, but that was a KICK ASS SILLAGE.
I WOULD MARRY WHOEVER WHOS WEARING IT.

krisiu
krisiu

Just wonderful. Very elegant. Longlasting. Very very unique. My must have. Women round me love it. It's seductive

Marcos Oliveira
Marcos Oliveira

ch men é forte em seu inicio,adocicado e sensual,apos 1 hora de aplicaçao seca pra baixo,ficando rente a pele,nao sei se deixa rastro,nao recebi elogios ainda usando ele,mas uma menina ficou cheirando meu pescoço sem querer parar...portanto elegante porem casual,fixaçao em torno de 5 a 6 horas,me pareceu meio picante...cheiro de couro bem evidente misturado com notas de violetas.flexivel o CH.para mim o melhor carolina herrera,só poderia exalar mais.

scribs
scribs

i was SO pleasantly surprised upon trying this fragrance, i am NOT a carolina herrera fan after trying 212 sexy men, but this one is amazing, it is a relaxed sweet fragrance that projects extremely well, i used 3-4 sprays and my brother and his girlfriend could smell me from the other side of the dinning room, the scent itself is chic but casual, longevity is average i get about 4-5 hours on my skin, and the bottle is adorable, the detail on it is exceptional. all and all i would give it a 7.5 o.o. 10, its recommendable and it is a huge complement getter

juanma

Volvi a probar esto despues de algun tiempo y ahora la encuentro mas atractiva que cuando la oli. Es una fragancia bastante moderna y con ingredientes que facilmente podrian usarse en una fragancia femenina asi y todo esto huele masculino. Sigue la linea de fragancias de CH como Chic o 212 sexy men, aunque esto es mas suave y relajado donde predominan notas entre dulces, cuero y tabaco. Recomendable.

lgarruda
lgarruda

Someone asked about the difference between ch and chic. In my opinion, ch is like a younger brother of Chic and could also be renamed to chic sport. While chic stays close to the skin, ch projects very well. You can sense some mellow notes from chic but mixed with bergamot, grapefruit (citric notes are hugely proheminent here, more or less like 1 million from paco rabanne) and saffron.

m-hani

اگر کسی دنبال یه عطر مدرن و با کلاس میخواد پیشنهاد میشه
با احترام

Andupsilon
Andupsilon

All the other reviews give quite a clear picture. Very refined. No sharp, fresh or aggressive edges to it. Gives me the impression of walking around in a very elegant bubble. I wasn't very enthusiastic at the beginning but it grows on you and becomes addictive. I am not sure if I don't want a more extroverted scent though. I was expecting something totally different because of the commercial.

bubblem3
bubblem3

En español hare esta critica :P
La conosco porque a esta huele mi mejor amigo, la huelo todos los dias y no me cansa, sencillamente es deliciosa! ♥

K1
K1

In spite of lots of negative points about it, I think it's not bad that much.
CH presents a public elegance that sets perfectly on classy men under 40. Just a brilliant easy going optimistic way of leathery perfumes that you can use for your autumnal casual set.
The combination of sugar and leather is so genius indeed. The first time I smelt 212 I told this line is going to sh#t on itself soon. And this is the last part of Carolina Herrera for sure.

Papi
Papi

Question is;

How different is it from Chic or 212 ???

Thanks,

Not just me but, I see many of you know all CH are near to each other..

masterpiece498

xcellent fregrence.it makes a man become passionate.

krayonkid
krayonkid

I had a sniff of it at our pharmacy and i loved it. It's sweet sensual and very casual, very soft and alluring. It reminds me of David Beckham's Signature Story, only a stronger version, as CH lasted the whole day and i could smell pretty much all of the notes present when i went to bed that night. I already own DB's Signature Story, so no point in buying this, unless i need to stock up again, then i'll definitely consider this one instead.

nice presentation of bottle

dayena2003
dayena2003

At first, it smelled like chocolate, didn't really like it, after an hour or so, it became a pleasant smell, but, not that amazing for me. Al principio olió a chocolate, no me gustó mucho, pero después de una hora más o menos, sí se convirtió en una fragancia agradable, pero no me pareció gran cosa.

behzad1280
behzad1280

It has to be the best of Carolina Herrera men cologne’s line! But could it be better? Maybe!
Anyway.. It’s classy, warm and a little sweet. Don’t look for something extraordinary in it!
It’s just a good cologne! Remember … !
Longevity and sillage are better than other colognes from CH! Grateful CH!

این مثلاً احتمالاً بهترین عطر کارولینا هررا هست و باید بگم واقعاً هم کلاسیک و گرم و شیرین و دوست داشتنیه
دنبال یه چیز خارق العاده توش نگردین. این یه عطر مردونه و مهربون و مناسبه برای مهمونی ها و مجالس
دوام و پخش بوی مناسبی هم داره

antonpan

Pl. Egoiste is more mature scent, CH MEN is pleasant, tasteful, beautiful and has good longevity. I would buy CH MEN.

azuriiita
azuriiita

To guest_ : Congratulations! I had any experience like yours, and I could to say you have find a "perfect match" fragrance for your skin :D

CH its a good option for modern men. Right balanced ingredients. Its elegant, masculine and even cute temperament ;) ... for similar men ;)

Also, in my opinion its really so sensuous.

Bapi
Bapi

I really didn't have the knowledge base of the perfume world despite the fact that I've spent a lot of money for them for last 15 years. I always bought them checking/testing the smell; if I liked the smell I bought them. I actually bought it last year when I didn't know the things called top, middle or base notes. But hey now I know and I feel necessary to write a review to help the reader understand before buying. I finished my earlier bottle and has got my 2nd bottle yesterday.

The opening is/was supposed to be about Bergamot and Grapefruit, never found it. I searched for them til drydown, didn't get it. The opening rather was more about the peel of Grapefruit and tobacco (which is not even listed in any of the notes). The strong tobacco dominates the opening and lasts till the drydown. The strong tobacco settles down quickly but doesn't disappear. The middle note appears in very short time but gradually. The middle note introduces nutmeg, hint of wood and powerful violet; but all of these seem like nicely wrapped around the invisible nuance of tobacco which has mellowed over time but hasn't left. The base notes shows the quick exit of violet and nutmeg. Oakmoss and vanilla appears along with leather in a very low profile. The leather here is absolutely not like Givenchy's Gentlemen or Aramis's Tuscany. And the sugar, there is something about it; if a little water creeps in your sugar pot and go unseen for 2/3 days inside that covered pot, how would the smell be, the sugar here smells just like that to my nose - sweet but strong and with a distilled smell attached to it. The tobacco here may have promised not to leave them till the drydown. The base not is tobacco, sugar, hint of leather and oakmoss all the way till the drydown except for the oakmoss to get lost somewhere in between.
Silage 7
Longevity 7
Overall 7

I still would suggest people to test it before buying and not to go for a blind purchase as it might be that love or hate scent. The toilette is good but I think it's not for anyone below the age 27/28. It's more like for mature and reserve people.

Another thing, I don't know why the olfactive group reads 'oriental spicy' here, to my understanding it's more like fougere.

Rich28
Rich28

For me, this was an instant hit. I don't know how she did it, but Carolina Herrera has articulated quite accurately exactly how I want to smell. Need I say more. It's sweet but that doesn't take away from the masculinity of the frag. It's youthful, lighthearted, bright and carefree.

I'm a fan of oriental frags so I like anything with nutmeg and jasmine, all that's needed now is a little ginger and we'd have a really oriental spice party in a bottle.

So far, I haven't been disappointed by Mrs. Herrera. I like 212 but I wouldn't buy it, it's too common in my neck of the woods, so much so that I'd describe anyone wearing it as a walking cliche.

Chic on the other hand is a master piece and a classic. CH IMHO is really good also. Where Chic is mature and formal, CH is laid back and relaxed. they're like a father and son.

Overall, this juice is really good and it lasts on my skin. 7.5/10

nanoct
nanoct

i know its a wonderful fragrance, but not for me, its not my style, it has something i just dont like

e.cassim
e.cassim

i absolutely adore this fragrance i loved it from the first time i smelt it.

only downside is that its a bit on the expensive side.

the scent is intoxicating and lasts very long on my skin

A month ago, I was given a sample.

A few days later, I tried it and I went in my car to pick up my father and we went to a restaurant to have dinner.

As we were talking he suddenly asked:
- What perfume is that?
- Why? - I asked.
- It is good. Very nice. - he said.

I found myself thinking how could he noticed the scent as I almost couldn't feel nothing.

Next day, I finished the sample and I went to meet my girlfriend.
We kissed as usual and after a while the question came:

- What perfume is that?
- Have you noticed it? I can't feel it. - I said.
- But you smell very nice. - She said.

What the hell was going here? I thought... Have I lost my nose?
I tried to smell other things... coffee, tea, food and my nose was working fine. So, why couldn't I feel it?

A few days later I bought it.
The same sensation of lack of definition was remaining.
My girlfriend claiming it was fine and she didn't need to be even close to me.

The botle is already gone by now.
A few days ago I got another sample and I tried it again, this time on a piece of paper.
Ok, finally I could feel it.
The opening is a bit floral, but after a while that almost disappears and I get a fresh pleasent tone more masculine. Very nice.

It is a very honest perfume in my opinion because I tried it with high temperatures, ( we are in summer in my country) and as I could see it goes fine.

I have my favorites which have nothing to do with this one. I like strong masculine perfumes.

This one is not strong but is more honest than many others I tested.
I probably will be back to it. It is not my cup of tea but I can't say I got disapointed. On the contrary the efect was a surprise. A good surprise.

It lasts very well on my skin. My girlfriend told me that and on the paper after several hours it was still there.

Why can't I feel it on me remains a mistery wich probably I will never find.

periquito89
periquito89

I see this scent as casual. Like that guy in a dark leather jacket in a classic convertible car, absolutely easygoing. The drydown is really common, confortable but common. But there is a problem: I really like Herrera for Men (as my elegant choice), Chic for Men, and CH Men is much more versatile for me to wear, as an oriental, than Armani Code, Zegna Intenso, Seduction in Black, Polo Double Black and others though not being what those others pretend to show they are, "sensual/sexy" options. The bottle is great, and top and middle notes are the best part, what a shame they don't are a bit stronger, and, even more important, don't last more. The spicy tone of the beginning reminds very little one or two notes of O Boticario Uomini, a scent which I can't stand, and a scent that many says is a copy of D&G pour homme. Never too sweet, the sugar is only slightly noted, as the final leather. Overall, here is my heart speaking, not the critic, 'cause the scent may not, to many people, probably the big majority, justify the price.

guest_Dave
guest_Dave

It has a real sexy smell

andrevarx
andrevarx

This EDT has a dry and sweet aroma. Nothing really spectacular. I think is one of the few fragrances that I will state that must be chosen carefully. I personally do not recommend it for anything.

tropic
tropic

just testing it,hhmmm not bad,sweet-fresh-elegant,but so sorry for the price,,

IMO this smell just like sugarcane juice, or when u crush the sugarcane on your mouth,the smell similiar with the "sugar water" who comes out from it.
if u dont believe me,u must try itself.
this is just sugarcane-sugarcane-n sugarcane,even i can't detect the vanilla n jasmine note.

why i can say that?
FYI,on my country,especially in my city,there are a lot of sugarcane juice sellers,when the price so very-very cheap,
unfortunately, this stuff very expensive, so it does not worth to buy for me, whereas the price of a glass of sugarcane juice in my city very-very cheap
i will buy it if the price have the same with a glass of sugarcane juice in my city.LOL
also this stuff just suitable for college

ps:for oriental-spicy,considering the scent and price,absolutely i prefer AB seduction in black that more elegant-fresh-"expensive"-manly than this,,,no doubt.
=)

gundisalvus
gundisalvus

Concuerdo con JUANMA. Esta fragancia deja mucho que desear. Personalmente me desilucionó mucho porque esperaba que sea igual de rico y espectacular que el CH femenino o mejor. Pero lamentablemente me pareció un perfume muy simple, para nada gourmand y para nada llamativo. No me gustaron las notas de cuero que me parecieron mas a similar al tabaco. Tampoco las notas cítricas que me parecieron muy suaves pero dulces. Lo bueno es que la fragancia es bastante duradera. El frasco no es feo pero podría haber sido mejor.

guest_MarkSerra
guest_MarkSerra

Hi I tried using this perfume CH and I found it very romantic scent.. Everytime I have people with me they are asking whats my perfume.. Iam a perfumatic person I have like 30 up kinds of Perfume in my room and I can barely say that this CH will be one of my most favorite from now on.. I really love it.. +639052449385... Gotcha..

antonpan

Really, really good stuff. The bottle is heavy and looks expensive. The juice is green, but I can't say that the fragrance is greeny. Citruses and leather in the first notes remind me of Givenchy Play. But when the Givenchy is cheap and unpleasant and dies very quickly, CH Men after some minutes on the skin turns into sweet vanilla scent, sexy and original to my mind. The longevity is great.

aquila_2009
aquila_2009

Hi.

This fragrances is very memorable and i love the scent.a little bit spicy.not unique and amazing but really is cute.

Its open with a citrus note for me similar to the ck man!but middle note and base is sweet.also longevity is +6 hours on my skin.

Anyway CH men is a modern fragrances and perfect for wear at evening when rain is falling down!

7.5/10

marioslg
marioslg

Nothing special and nothing interesting in this perfume....I personally prefer unique fragrances...not common like this one

i find this a very ordinary scent, smells like thousands of others cheap perfumes out there... so commom, for me one of the worst man scents of 2.009..... no, no, no...

guest_guestturco
guest_guestturco

i've been using CH for 4 months. and everybody in Istanbul ask me the name of it even on the street when im walking.
my favorite one for ever. also very special...:)

juanma

ESTA FRAGANCIA NO ME HA SORPRENDIDO TANTO COMO OTRAS DE C. HERRERA COMO 212 (EN SU MOMENTO) O CHIC, ESPECIALMENTE CHIC QUE ES UNA DE MIS FRAGANCIAS FAVORITAS. NO ME PARECE MUY ORIGINAL EN SU COMPOSICION. PESE A TODO SE SIENTE BIEN, ES MASCULINO, ALGO DULCE, NO ES INTENSA NI GOURMAND COMO SU PAR FEMENINO CH WOMAN AL CONTRARIO LA ENCONTRE SUAVE Y PUEDE USARSE DURANTE EL DIA Y LA NOCHE. MI CALIFICACION ES: ***

Charlus
Charlus

Very nice smell. The opening is a meddley of citrus, wood and nutmeg. The drydown is wonderful, with a touch of vanilla, sugar and oakmoss.Longevity (+8h) with deo+after shave+EDT.Good for mature and modern men.

ausamamira
ausamamira

i found nothing remarkable in this fragrance ....very ordinary powdery-like smell.... herrera chic is way better than this

guest_Federal_86
guest_Federal_86

A unique fragrance, but it's not the line oriental spicy, it's more alike FOUGERE. A perfect fragrance for the evening, it gives an idea of modernity. It matches perfectly to my skin. One of my favourities, today. A total different EDT in the market, it has no similarity to the givenchy play, armani code, 1 milion....as I said: a unique fragrance.

guest_alex
guest_alex

I agree that it has a sence of tobacco gragrance although not mentioned. its very refresshing and erthy. perfect for a modern man.

ZeeK
ZeeK

A common even "very" common fragrance..... i dont know why they are wasting and not coming up with 212 and 212 sexy like fragrances... You can get such a plain fragrance from any other designer at lessthan 1/4 of its cost and with better lasting.

I tested it and CK Free at the same trip... both are ordinary and disappointing!

ahmed ehab
ahmed ehab

this is not very unique , infact not unique at all and not earth shaterring , just nice , mature yes , but its in the same line with givenchy play intense and armani diamonds and even a little bit from chanel allure but if u like this one then go for givenchy or allure that are with more reputation :)

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

It reminds me of Rochas Man or Givenchy Play Intense plus the leather note. Although not listed within the official notes, I sense something like tobbaco in it.

Lasting power is okay. After dozens of 212, this seems to be Herrera's return to more mature fragrances.

bwcw81
bwcw81

Tested this during their launch. It is very ordinary scent, it remind me of Diesel Only The Brave + Ck Free, no surprise for me. Lasting power is good, too bad, no surprise for me as the sense is very similar to others.

urobian
urobian

finally i tested; CH is a nice, sweet-fruity /floral fragance, i can smell a strong melony/grapefruit in the first base added with a remarkable spicy-floral angle. The last olfative line is wonderful; aromatic-sweet and sexy. To me longevity was not so ok, in 2 hr i smell a weak-light fragance.

jonr951
jonr951

Cant wait to try this!! It sounds very warm and cozy! I like CH for women so heres hoping this was even better!

CH Men by Carolina Herrera 4.21 out of 5 based on 692 ratings and 135 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera CH Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera CH Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CH Men by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CH Men by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.