Designers » C » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

CH Men Sport Carolina Herrera for men

CH Men Sport Carolina Herrera for men
dislike

CH Men Sport Carolina Herrera for men Pictures CH Men Sport Carolina Herrera for men Pictures

Sports editions by a majority of designers' perfume collection join another edition for men - Carolina Herrera CH MEN SPORT, announced as fresh, aromatic and green, with refreshing aquatic notes in a heart and woody, very sensual notes in a base of the perfume.

The sports edition was introduced three years after CH Men, characterized by 'unity of the opposites', depicted with an oriental-spicy composition refreshed with citruses and flowers. The man who chooses this fragrance has a characteristic personality. He is elegant and caring in all aspects of life. He lives his life to the maximum and enjoys each moment. He views sports as a part of his lifestyle; he is very masculine and has young spirit.

Top notes of the new perfume for men CH Men Sport refresh the composition with fresh and luminous drops of bergamot and grapefruit combined with sage. Notes of the heart are refreshed with sea notes mixed with spices and aromatic accords – Sichuan pepper and juniper berries. A base is sensual and cuddly, created of sandalwood, oak moss and vetiver.

CH Men Sport has been available as 50 and 100ml EDT since 2012, in flacons made of glass and wrapped in cotton material colored in red with a diagonal white stripe. Logo of the brand is embroidered on the material. The fragrance has been presented along with men's fashion line Carolina Herrera CH Men Sport – known for being very comfortable and elegant.

Bergamot Grapefruit Sage

Juniper Sea Notes Sichuan Pepper

Sandalwood Oakmoss Vetiver

Jump

CH Men Sport Fragrance Reviews

silent biza
silent biza

A perfect summer/spring fragrance! Highly recommended!

Thango
Thango

Fresh! Really fresh & smooth. Honestly,I didn't like it @ first until it caught my attention the other day,this lad was wearing it at a concert/show. The fact that its sillage is moderate makes it really special. Recently bought my self a bottle :) If you looking for something that will blend in with your skin and not be loud that it gives you a lot of attention-CH sport is the answer.

Only smell it once, and I find it dry and slightly bitter. Not very sure about the pepper in here either. It comes on a bit warm. I need to spend more time with this but for now it's so ordinary to me.

Travis453
Travis453

Old houses, old clothes, old basements, old people. It's like they took CH and injected asbestos and a hip replacement. The dry down may be better but I can't get passed the funeral home smell.

Nonaquatics
Nonaquatics

Please, do yourself a favor and don´t buy this frag. it´s just Juniper, Vetiver and Toranja(Grapefruit) all along,very linear, 3 sprays and you just wanna choke. Worst in my wardrobe!

headofstate
headofstate

High octane citrus dirtied up with vetiver, sage and juniper and then slapped in the face with a gourmandish, dirty spicy Sichuan pepper to give it some originality and earthiness. Not a cologne newbies will access right away, it's too heavy on vetiver and earthy tones to enchant everyone, but this Sport cologne by Carolina Herrera outperforms by leaps and bounds similar concepts by Azzaro with Bright Visit among others. If you like fresh citrus, spicier tones and then a layer of dirty woods and herbs sprinkled on top this is a very unique and interesting release you should entertain getting your nose on. Somewhat hard to find in the States, Canada and Europe but In South America this is readily available. Classy packaging and bottle design here to go with the outstanding class of the original CH. Longevity and sillage are extremely good for an aromatic spicy, top class for the category in my view and in warmer weather I get around 7-10 hours consistently with 2 sprays getting moderate projection and anything more brings some power and heaviness. Simple woodsy dry down with the vetiver sticking around from the first spray all the way through while the citrus and herbs recede after the first four hours of wear. A lot of people here seem to be mistaken about the lack of originality on this one, this is rather unique and different for a standard aromatic in that it does a magnificent job of synthesizing several different influences and converging the classic 70s citrus-herbs-vetiver oakmoss aromatic fougere with a modern blending and subtle enough mixing to appeal to many noses that have been around the block. This is one of the Few Sport fragrances out there for real grown up men pushing 30 and over, performance, reliability and concept are top class.

gzalvares

Common aroma, without prominent, without personality!

moreorlessa
moreorlessa

I agree this isn't particularly original, but I wouldn't mind this on a man I was getting close with. Let's call this a playing it safe fragrance.

waelh
waelh

Very nice scent,very unique,generic or not who cares.

Projects like a beast.

10 hours minimum longevity in summer days.

thisab
thisab

It starts with a really strong grapefruit scent. Then comes the flowers.
It's not masculine at all, but kind of nice. It smells like women's perfume (an adult one btw). I wouldn't wear it myself.

vichurz
vichurz

Taking into account the high level of its predecessor,CH, I expected much more of the sport version. For me it's a fragrance without any peculiarity and worthy to forget soon.

dad hash
dad hash

Got a 50ml bottle 100% full...i am ready to sell-swap..email me

GREAT !!!

gd15329
gd15329

...now this one on the other hand was very-very nice fresh and woody and with nice clean vetiver... very comfortable and elegant. I couldn't find anything wrong, I like it very much and it's a possible buy next time.

Only downside: I am afraid it's not strong enough (I don't know I have to test it first) and it's missing a strong character as a fragrance, but what the heck, some times "generic" has its appeal too, if it's well done made, and this one is!

gzalvares

totally dispensable. Simply generic, cool, nice, only!

ppokpoon
ppokpoon

I was given a 50 ml. bottle of this fragrance as a New Year gift early this year. Its scent reminds me of Kenzo Pour Home I had during the 90's. It's OK for me but I don't like it so much. IMO, this fragrance is suitable for men's weekend casual wear.

juaguz
juaguz

La peor propuesta de verano que pudo haber lanzado Carolina Herrera, en lo personal considero la marca una de las mejores en fragancias, pero realmente esperaba esta por su antecesor el CH Men, la cual es mucho mejor, y mas original. Decepciona a mi olfato

emarchioro
emarchioro

There is a strong coconut milk smell on it... And I am surprised that it didn't exist on the fragrance formula.

alfreal
alfreal

Sporty fragrance yet a lasting one with average projection. Reminds me of Davidoff Goodlife. For me, this is way better than the original vers.

chinna
chinna

I perceive a summery scent background as a natural coconut milk,it has that touch

super !!!

Gault
Gault

Suprise, another sporty version that has nothing to do with the original (which is better and more unique in my opinion and more weird in a good way).
This woody grapefruity juniper note reminds me of Laura Biagiotti Roma/Mistero de Roma.
You might want to check this out if you liked those, this is more salty and just a little bit less sweet (because of the lack of arctifical vanilla note), but definitely more refined.

happytime
happytime

Clean,elegant,unique and has nothing to do with boss sport.It starts with mild grapefruit and then an aquatic clean smell emerges with a hint of pepper that gives a real masculanity to it,leading to a very sensual woody base of sandalwood and vetiver,I hope people stop comparing perfumes and linking it to irrelevant ones.

Does ch sport resembles boss sport as it has grapefruit?aof course not as the boss sport has yuzu and bitter grapefruit plus lavender and a hint of tonka which is not found in ch sport.

INMYHO ch sport is the best release of 2012 and can be worn in formal occasions.

pablOSO
pablOSO

HORRIBLE

I know many like this fragance..but i tested it a month ago..make me wanna barf... its not a scent i like a lot.smells like medicine...

antonpan
antonpan

CH Men Sport is a modern sporty woody spicy fragrance. It shares the mood with new Hugo Boss Bottled Sport. It starts with plain citruses (not bright or energetic) and soon becomes very peppery and woody with a touch of vetiver. A very masculine smell that is not really fresh, not too strong and of course not sweet. A typical masculinity of 2012 I should name it. Sillage and longevity are wonderful, the fragrance is well balanced and natural to my mind. Nevertheless the regular CH Men is much more elegant, unique and attractive.

Yiorgos
Yiorgos

nothing special, but nice bottle.

darkseid
darkseid

A better version of Boss Bottled Sport, but i dont like both.
Totally different from the original.

jodsan

The first time I tried it, it reminded me a little bit of Davidoff Adventure

this is great !!!

svillatoro
svillatoro

I like the strong grapefruit mixed with the woodsy drydown, sillage is good also as most CH Frags. But as all of you say, nothing new and besides, overpriced...

FORCED_TO_REGISTER
FORCED_TO_REGISTER

Let's make a protest against further "sports" fragrances!!

Most of them are alike really!!!

periquito89
periquito89

I have it. It's by no means an "airy" scent. I feel the scent as a tart one; this "tart" aspect reminds me a bit that "tart" aspect that I get from Kenzo Once Upon a Time for men. It doesn't feel aquatic, fresh, and at least for me I can not see any reminiscence from the original. Maybe the word I´m looking for is either sharp or strident. Quite irritating, actually.

smarthan

Still my favorite perfume no 1 is CH by CH and this sounds a bit similar to it. I must try this

urobian
urobian

Not so sport, but enough versatile!, the fresh tune is there added by a creamy, nutty touch. A lovely mix of freshness, florals with fruits and a minimal herbal angle. Projection and sillage without problems, this one stands high in the "sports" vibe.. the interesting point here is that CH reformulated the original version with a more easy to wear way, really easy to enjoy, attractive and manly.

erwin.barabas
erwin.barabas

I have CH for Men which is nice. I smelled this one yesterday - it is really generic. I really hoped for something more special, like the original.

be_alina
be_alina

my boyfriend has this perfume, smells really good, but I don't see it for the summer

CH Men Sport by Carolina Herrera 3.25 out of 5 based on 181 ratings and 38 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera CH Men Sport fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera CH Men Sport, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CH Men Sport by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CH Men Sport by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.