Designers » C » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Carolina Carolina Herrera for women

Carolina Carolina Herrera for women
dislike

Carolina Carolina Herrera for women Pictures

Carolina is a tender romance between the tradition and the future; this scent continues the tradition of elegance and femininity of Carolina Herrera’s classic aromas. Wood, amber and light musk create the soft sensuality. Flower petals symbolize femininity; fruit fills it with a fresh juice of energy, while bitter orange and pepper emphasize your individuality. Top notes: bitter orange, wild strawberry leaf and cardamom; middle notes: rose petals, pepper and berries; base notes: woody notes, vanilla, amber and light musk. The fragrance was created by Carlos Benaim and Clement Gavarry in 2003

Wild Strawberry Leaf Cardamom Bitter Orange

Forest Fruits Rose Pepper

Amber Musk Vanilla Cashmere Wood

Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette
Wildbloom

Carolina Fragrance Reviews

ira.singhal
ira.singhal

I do not know if mine is an expired bottle or something, cause I get nothing of what all is being said by everyone here! Mine is one of the worst blind buys I ever made! I own Coco Mademoiselle as well and to me they are nowhere similar! I get this strong horrible note which completely revolts me! I own a 100ml bottle of this and now not know to do with it! I have taken to layering it, not to create another beautiful smell but to make this more wearable! I don't even feel right about giving it to anyone, mainly cause I wouldn't want to give it to anyone when I dislike it so much! I guess it might be the musk. I generally do not like musky scents and maybe that is it? But since I find this revolting, I don't think it could be that. I do feel it might be that there is something wrong with my bottle cause it is very strange how much my perfume doesn't sound like anything anyone else here is saying! I think you should test it on yourself before buying it rather than blind buying it.
Update: A friend sniffed it on my dresser and said her mom would love it! And so I have happily given it away! Strange how what is revolting to me, is lovely to someone else!

Pear77
Pear77

This one and Sonia Rykiel Oryginal(red) are best fragrance ever!

phishgurl
phishgurl

'Has some of the qualities of Coco Mdmlle, I agree. But more grown up, which is fine for me. I have wished I had known about Coco Mdmlle long ago. Carolina H is more grave and for me at least not so cloyingly sweet. I don't get a lot of dark fruit in the top, and the rose on me never really develops. I like the orange and musk finish but it comes much too soon. Carolina H. has no longevity on me. Overall nice but ephemeral.

Velvet_Touch
Velvet_Touch

A sweet, sensual, feminine fragrance! I tested it last week and still remember the special cardamom notes. If you're a business woman, this is perfect!

Amelie59
Amelie59

This is my favourite all time fragrance,but sadly it has been discontinued- I'm so sad.
I wear Chanel Mademoiselle which is similar.
I wish Carolina Herrera would bring it back.

FloridaMom
FloridaMom

Sharp but with a sweet edge, very classy and feminine.

Ana_Raio
Ana_Raio

Vaguely resembles the latest version of Miss Dior EDT. It seems that some components were diluted with a pinch of "Chic" formula... Don't call me much attention, but it is a good perfume ... A sweet note is well accentuated.

Very fresh, but a bit too sweet for me. Topnote gives alot of forest fruits on my skin. Middlenote gives alot of musk and cashmere wood. Middle/basenotes makes me think of Donna Karan Cashmere Mist. This one gives alot cashmere wood with some more flowers than D Karan. Just like Cashmere Mist Carolina's basenotes goes into my skin and changes to a hug-scent. Next person have to stand close to get a wiff. A great every-day-scent.

Otroligt fräsch men lite för söt för min smak. Toppnoten ger mycket skogfrukter på min hud. Mellannoten ger mycket musk och cashmere wood. Mellan/basnot får mig att tänka på Donna Karan Cashmere Mist. Denna ger mycket Cashmere wood med lite mera blommor än D Karan. Precis som Cashmere Mist går Carolina's basnot in i huden och förvandlas till en kram-doft. Nästa person måste stå nära för att få en fläkt. Härlig varje-dag-doft.

noshnosh
noshnosh

This is my first review on this site. i gotta say that this perfume is one of my all time favorites.. i hear compliments all the time of how it smells beautiful and chic is it .. i am so in love with it and please of any1 knows a sit that sells th original version of it please send me the link :) ,,, its hard to find i find always the floral version of it with a golden polka dot packaging

Dollycat
Dollycat

This is a lovely scent! It´s reminds of the scents of the eighties. It´s old fashioned but in a good way. A soft, slightly sweet powdery scent. The earlier made resemblance with Mademoiselle and Flowerbomb i can´t detect at all. Mademoiselle is more fresh and Flowerbomb is much sweeter and heavier. I don´t like flowerbomb at all but i find this very lovely although the longevity is not that great, about 3-4 hours max. That´s a pity because i like my perfumes to last all day. But it´s good and a stayer for me i will finish my bottle.

soulflwr
soulflwr

I just got this one today, and I like it! It does have the same feel as Dior Cherie and Mademoiselle, while the other two are strong statement fragrances, with Mademoiselle being better suited for cooler weather. I would say the Carolina would be the lighter, fresher, easiest to understand of the trio. The dry down also smells a lot like 212 Sexy, but Carolina is definitely the more interesting of the two. 212 Sexy smells the same from beginning to end, Carolina starts of bright and fruity.

I would describe this as warm fruity musk. :)

Edit:
12/20/12

I tried this today, and it's MUCH better in cold weather, during the summer the strawberry leaf stood out in a loud and suffocating way. In the cold weather the fruity notes blend together better with the musk and woods. Very nice sweater fragrance.

nmonika2000
nmonika2000

very similar to Miss Dior Cherie

Bhuvana.Balan
Bhuvana.Balan

I bought this one as a blind-buy with a nice discount, but I am just not happy with the fragrance. It smells so very sweet and floral on me to such an extent that it gives me a headache! Also, I do not enjoy vanilla in my perfume and I get lots of vanilla on me when I wear this. I have sealed it and kept it back in the box after my very first spritz... Again I am stuck with a no exchange/ return policy, so, I'm looking for someone who likes this fragrance to exchange. If you are not into sweet floral fragrances, chances are, you will not like this perfume.

AUNZBOX
AUNZBOX

This is my first impression EDT. It smell fresh, sweet,and feminine. It stay on my skin only 4 hours.

Miska
Miska

Carolina has some similarities to Chanel Chance and Coco Mademoiselle.

ngocmai
ngocmai

a beautiful fragrance,it's so warm, sweet and special feeling . I love it and wanna wear it all day ^^

Paula Mendes
Paula Mendes

Perfume de boa qualidade, mas muito enjoativo. Ao final do frasco, estava impaciente para que terminasse logo.

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

Light, sweet, easy to wear scent. I like it but there is a bit too much of the bitter orange for my liking.

SilvanaMo
SilvanaMo

Aqui em minha cidade não tenho acesso fácil para testar os perfumes que desejo comprar. Então, ultimamente tenho comprado perfumes apenas lendo as opiniões dos membros do Fragrantica, e tem dado certo. Às vezes as experiências de várias pessoas nos confundem um pouco, mas creio que, fazendo uma minuciosa análise das notas e das opiniões das pessoas, se chega a um bom resultado. Um dos exemplos é o Carolina...amei, fiquei muito satisfeita e orgulhosa por ter feito um estudo de sucesso.
Quem ainda não o tem, mas está querendo aventurar-se para tê-lo, vá em frente, você não vai se arrepender...Carolina é magnífico!!

NNN
NNN

I love Carolina! It's a fresh, sweet and feminine scent. You can smell a lot of strawberry and, somehow, a little bit of passion fruit too, but in a good way. It used to be my favourite one... It's a pity that was discontinued.

maltatude
maltatude

It has some slight similarities to Coco Mademoiselle, but really, this is not a nice perfume to my nose. It just lacks something. I like the idea, but the notes just don't manage to be pulled together enough for me to be impressed. I think body chemistry perhaps plays a big part. I would recommend trying something like Mon Parfum by M Micallef if you like the idea of this but it just doesn't cut it. I bought this based on good reviews and the comparison to Coco Mademoiselle, and I was disappointed. I tried a few times, and ended up selling it off. It's a watered down, synthetic, half bodied composition in comparison. I own 2 other Carolina Herrera perfumes and this is my least favourite.

Solvita
Solvita

Very sweet and feminine.A lot of vanilla and strawberry,but perfume isn't heavy at all.For my nose- not similar to Coco Mademoiselle or Flowerbomb but is similar to Escada Magnetism and 212 Sexy.But more classic,feminine,light.Have bought it untested with very good price and I'm more than happy ;-)
I was looking for a good perfume with a lot of strawberry and now have found.

kenberlyc
kenberlyc

What a sweet. feminine perfume this is.I love it. Makes me feel girlie, all soft and young and innocent when I wear it. Its just strong enough to let people know you are wearing perfume but not so strong that it overwhelms.Not all perfumes have to scream to get your attention. Some just whisper and their presence is known. Carolina is one of those perfumes. I think this one may be a keeper for me.

Emeraude
Emeraude

yes,it smells like Coco Madmioselle...lighter but closer,is a nice scent...

CAROLINA is rather sweet--I find it hard to identify any florals at all, and the musky woodiness is very subtle. Usually cardamom--one of the strongest spices around--is unmistakeable, but not here. To my nose, CAROLINA is an innocuous sort of sugar spray with a bit of vanilla and a vague fruitiness.

The scent is evanescent as it is inoffensive. A fleeting moment of sweetness to which few could object. A sugar cookie of a scent. Nice for the holidays.

Hinnie
Hinnie

I asked the sale assistant for a paper of this but I had to leave about 15s after it was sprayed, I left the blotter at the counter too, couldn't get past the opening to see what this really smells like.

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

A feminine and elegant fragrance. It opens with a musky rose and dries down to quiet and comforting powdery vanilla and amber notes. I think it is very wearable and kind of universal. Although I myself would choose something with a stronger presence, I find Carolina friendly and attractive.

ktv0926
ktv0926

I was eager to try Carolina, after I had read the comment that it smelt like Flowerbomb.

Wow, it really does! It resembles Flowerbomb a lot (or vice versa), especially first 10-15 min. Afterwards, the sweetness becomes lighter and there's a lot of powder, like in all Herrera fragrances.

There's also a tiny note in it, which bothers me, maybe cardamom.

Overall, I find Carolina very nice and attractive, but my love remains with Flowerbomb!

P.S. dry down is very gentle and tender!

smp
smp

Perfumeaddict you have the reason it's like a lighter version from Flowerbomb..
This scent i liked, i bought one bottle but i would want it more lasting..
If Carolina Herrera make the eau the parfum of this scent i still would be wearing it.

Malegria
Malegria

Hmmm...Out of the bottle it smelled just like Miss Dior Cherie, but on my skin it started to be different.A happy, sunny, strawberryish sweetness! I see the strawberry leaves as a part of it, but also the berry flesh - pink, juicy and sugar-ey.A very "legally blond" fragrance, if you ask me! I just cannot picture it on a dark haired lady.It is sexy, but not openly - and the most sexual part of it is the base, where you finally feel the musk and amber.Makes me smile!

Anna_C
Anna_C

This is s nice light fragrance. The beginning notes are of strong of orange and amber but its not citrus-y as the rose and amber notes bring it down but the orange is distinctly there - which I dont really like. The drydown is better - rather sweet but scent does not have a strong presence at all. Its nice and mature feminine but lasts the oumph to make it a fave.

vertigo
vertigo

Floriental... Oriental-fresh.

Friendly, alluring, subtle, sensual, sweet.
Joins the watery freshness of fruits with intense oriental notes - mainly vanilla. Thanks to that this fragrance seems to be both modern and traditional.

The scent is universal, although may be read in different ways depending on a person that wears it.
It's made for self-confident, emotionally mature women who have already stabilised, who want to go with the times but don't want to get away from the ideal of the femininity.

perfumeaddict
perfumeaddict

This is closer to Flowerbomb than Coco Mademoiselle in my opinion. In fact, it is so close to Flowerbomb (although lighter) that I don't feel the need to own Flowerbomb. I think Carolina is much more wearable.

crysna
crysna

a sweet, soft, femenine fragrance a scent 4 that special moment in your life. great composition.

essija
essija

I just bought this for my boyfriends mom. I hope she loves it. It is very soft. Has a sweet layer on top (strawberry), but dries very soft and light. This would not be a favorite of mine b/c I like more stronger scents. This is perfect for those who don't like to smell like perfume and want something soft and pretty. I think she will love it. she like DK Cashemere Mist and wanted something soft like that, I would say this is even softer very subtle. Would be good anytime but prob best in summer. Perfect for the office.

azuriiita
azuriiita

This perfume at the beginning smell orange, rose and a sort of mixture of musk, amber and cardamom. Feminine and pleasant. The opening is intense... more subtle and rich after time, more soft when appear up the others components of the scent. This effect is characteristic about the Carolina Herrera's perfumes, in my opinion

riverwitch
riverwitch

This one seems to come on well, but fades into mediocrity too soon. It gives up on itself before it really blooms. It does not seem to have a strong presence, but is still a nice little scent.

Sicily
Sicily

Smells just like Coco mademoiselle, only softer. Carolina is fine, but Mademoiselle is much better.

Carolina by Carolina Herrera 3.72 out of 5 based on 184 ratings and 38 user reviews

Sample
Chic by Carolina Herrera for Women
Chic by Carolina Herrera for Women
CAROLINA for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera EDT .13 OZ MINI
CAROLINA for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera EDT .13 OZ MINI
Deodorant
Deodorant
Eau De Toilette 1oz
Carolina Herrera Perfume by Carolina Herrera, 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Eau De Parfum 1oz
Carolina Herrera Perfume by Carolina Herrera, 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Carolina Herrera by Carolina Herrera for Women
Carolina Herrera Perfume by Carolina Herrera, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
HERRERA for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
HERRERA for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Carolina Herrera Perfume by Carolina Herrera, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
HERRERA for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
HERRERA for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Carolina Herrera Perfume by Carolina Herrera, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Carolina Herrera Herrera Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
Carolina Herrera Herrera Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
HERRERA for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ UNBOXED
HERRERA for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ UNBOXED
Carolina Herrera Perfume by Carolina Herrera, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
HERRERA for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
HERRERA for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Gift Set
Carolina Herrera by Carolina Herrera for Women
Carolina Herrera Perfume by Carolina Herrera, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
HERRERA for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
HERRERA for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Gift Set 3.4oz
Carolina Herrera Gift Set by Carolina Herrera Gift Set for Women Includes 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 6.7 oz Body Lotion
Carolina Herrera Herrera Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Carolina Herrera Herrera Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Gift Set
Carolina Herrera Herrera Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Carolina Herrera Herrera Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
macys.com
Carolina Herrera Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz.
Carolina Herrera Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz.
HERRERA for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ BODY LOTION 6.7 OZ
macys.com
Carolina Herrera Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz.
Carolina Herrera Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz.
Carolina Herrera Eau de Parfum Gift Set
NORDSTROM.com
Eau De Parfum
Carolina Herrera Eau de Parfum Spray
Carolina Herrera Eau de Parfum Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera Carolina fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera Carolina, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Carolina by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Carolina by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.