Designers » C » Woody Spicy « Groups

dislike

I have it: 715 I had it: 368 I want it: 441 My signature: 27

ozonic
Chic For Men Carolina Herrera for men Videos
Chic For Men Carolina Herrera for men Pictures Chic For Men Carolina Herrera for men Pictures

An energetic, sensual and very masculine fragrance Chic for men unifies elegant and eternally masculine woody notes and spicy freshness. This sophisticated fragrance is made for the intelligent, emotional and elegant man, who posesses great taste and likes luxury. The top note has the freshness of water and juices, brought by citruses: Sicilian bergamot, ice-cold lemon, Italian mandarin and fresh melon. The middle is warm and gently spicy with the notes of cinnamon and black pepper. Eastern mysteriousness and sensuality are felt in the base notes: sandalwood, cedar, ambergris, musk and Tonka bean. Chic For Men was created by Jean-Marc Chaillan, Carlos Benaim and Ann Gottlieb.

Mandarin Orange Bergamot Watermelon Cardamom Lemon

Cinnamon Pepper

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Amber Musk Cedar

Imperial Millesime

Chic For Men Fragrance Reviews

Guilherme Fernandes
Guilherme Fernandes

Chic starts fresh, fruit and aquatic.
Few seconds after, there is a blast of cinnamon and pepper.

It becomes woody, sweet and smooth.

Is just me or it smells a lot like Spicebomb?

Chic will be great if it had a good longevity (only 6 hours on my skin)

The sillage is OK. But not the best!

Buy/try/pass: Try or pass

ps: I love it but I will not buy CHIC again.
212 men stills the best CH.

Chimp
Chimp

Chic starts out with a very bright and ecstatic citrus vanilla smell, very similar to Creed's Millesime Imperial, the beginning notes are very uplifting and bear a monster sillage, the salesperson sprayed it twice on my left wrist and i could smell it all around me in the next 30 minutes. After that the scent starts to dial down both in sillage and freshness and at the base it smells like a nutty vanilla chocolatey smell, bearing a staggering resemblance with Rochas Man.

trinity13
trinity13

the best from CH.
I bought this when it was first launched but the sprayer is broken now. Still have more than half, too bad they don't have warranty on the sprayer.

Pete89
Pete89

I usually don't go for blind buys, but based on the raving reviews I just went for it... And I'm absolutely glad that I did! Chic really lives up to its name. It starts out with a fresh, fruity smell and dries down to a more spicy (but still fresh) scent. A perfect combination of casual and professional.

You can wear this to the office, to college, to dates, to pretty much anything; and where there are girls, compliments will surely follow. It's not a mainstream scent at all, which results in a lot of people asking me what I'm wearing. It feels good to smell nice AND unique.

If you're worried about age - am I mature enough? - don't be. I feel like any age can pull this off. It's a compliment getter for every man!

Addan
Addan

I have ch chic bottle 3.4 oz but that is dark colour glass bottle i an 100% sure thats is original bcz longavity,sillage and projection is awsome more than 8 hour on my skin but i have little doubt about colour of bottle
Can Any one explain me
Thanks

Henrythe9th
Henrythe9th

I really like it. It is a very nice office scent to me. Almost perfect for work. Why? Because it is both fresh and warm. I get the melon and the citrus, adding freshness to the opening. Then there are cinnamon, tonka bean and pepper, dominating the pleasant dry down. The scent is not in Your face or cloing in any way, so You will not offend anyone.

Then there unforturnatly are performance issues. I use two full sprays on my wrist. Chic for men lasts about four hours with moderate to soft sillage (Beginning at four inches, and at the end of the fourth hour about one inch.) Three full sprays at my neck -about the same result. I have not been able to get five full hours out of it. After about six hours it´s completely gone.

7/10 (Very nice scent, versatile, perfect for the office, but a bad performer)

A very good office scent that will last about half the working day. Bring it and reapply during lunch!

Puremotion
Puremotion

Really nice smell, after shower i can easily smell it again :)

riffjim4069
riffjim4069

It's decent summer fragrance and it was reasonable priced. Nothing overly-special, just a pleasant fruity kind of fragrance. Longevity is 5-6 hours, but the the atomizer is sub-par this one sits pretty close on my skin so I have to spray forever and a day before I feel properly scented. I do like it...but I won't be buying another bottle unless my feelings change.

josevancouver
josevancouver

So after seeing this on shelves for the past few years and ignoring it, I decided to put my nose on this.

Wow.

This stuff is really nice. Sweet and fresh opening with citrus and watermelon...followed by cinnamon, woods and tonka bean. Nice drydown and something I can see myself getting compliments on. I was able to buy a bottle of this at a fragrance place I go to that sells older stock. I checked the serial number on checkcosmetics.net and I picked up a bottle made in 2010....not a reformulated bottle!

Overall a nice fragrance I plan on wearing in warm (but not super hot) weather this summer and fall.

fuzzybutt59
fuzzybutt59

I am not usually a fan of CH fragrances,but this seems to suit my skin.
A fresh,crisp,slightly fruity composition which stays very crisp & clean for ages.
Not exciting enough to wear on a date,but perfectly acceptable for daily wear.
The longevity is excellent but sillage is average.
A good,but rather average fragrance,great to wear to work/office etc.

budddy
budddy

I am very annoyed to have bought this one. Not because of the smell, but because I received the reformulated version. I was actually fairly impressed with this at first until I realised there was a more powerful version of this.

Anyway my impression of this fragrance is of a very pleasant melon scent. It manages to stay fresh throughout it's lifetime and becomes sweeter as it comes to the dry down. In terms of projection this is pretty poor. Longevity is slightly better.

Overall this is a very nice scent and very versatile, which has left me curious to get hold of the original. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be helpful! Thanks

Gorgeous top notes on this one from Carolina Herrera. Luckily managed to find it in a store which carried lots of discontinued (don't know if this has been?) or scents you just don't see very much at least.
I love the citrus opening which changes to a melon freshness that doesn't seem too cheap. There's a touch of pepper and cardamom, cedar and tonka bean lending some sophistication and Chic has a gentle musky base.
The territory of this fragrance is a well trodden one and I can't say it sticks out all that much but I can't deny it's extremely pleasant and worthy of a wear.
I'd choose this over lots of other mainstream fodder just for the fresh fruitiness of that melon note.
Longevity and projection are average to subtle on my skin.

mamali1976
mamali1976

اين عطرو در كلكسيون عطرهام هميشه دارم چون يك جاهايى بايد حتما از اين عطر استفاده كنى انهايى كه دارنش مى دونند من چى ميگم...
Don't think lets buy it!!!

mjunio14
mjunio14

Comprei no escuro e digo que considero a melhor compra no escuro que já fiz até o momento.

O meu frasco é o vintage, não conheço o reformulado.

Não consigo de maneira alguma sentir a nota de melância, so sinto a pimenta + canela, fica um perfume bem quente e muito elegante, amo essa fragrância, uma pena ter sido reformulada.

Considero um perfume bem dark, pra noite, quente até demais em alguns momentos para meu nariz, mas é um aroma delicioso. Não o considero versatil, so consigo usar quando a temperatura está abaixo dos 23 graus.

Fixa absurdos, 12 a 14 horas na minha pele facilmente e projeta por umas 3 horas tranquilamente. Rende muitos elogios :D

Se eu compraria novamente? Acho que nem preciso responder essa pergunta. Perfume TOP!

deanyunuss

i always get compliments from the ladies everytime i wear this awesome frag......love it so much !

abcmore
abcmore

i like it very much, maybe just a tad too much tonka beans on the base, very good.

siddiquewallace
siddiquewallace

Perfect for close encounters with the ladies...more like a lady killer.apply a minimum of 6 sprays around the neck then u are good to go.Average longevity depending on how many sprays u apply.

kami07
kami07

سلام من اين عطر رو براي بار ششم خريدم واقعا اسمش براي بوي بسيارشيكي كه داره انتخاب خوبيه هيچكس از بوي اون بدش نمياد و سوال ميكنن و به راحتي ميتوني تو چهار فصل استفاده كنين ازش يه جورايي هم خنكه هم گرم و

tijgetje
tijgetje

Received this parfum today. A blind buy for my loved one. Absolutely Chic! A soft spring/summer parfume. For daytime at office but also very good for a date. I don't like very fresh smelling parfumes but this one is just right!

tommy.montana
tommy.montana

Just got it (with black atomizer pipe). Very disappointed. So muted down reformulation. Another lost gem. :(

po0ria
po0ria

هیچکس از این عطر بدش نمیاد جون خیلی خوشبو و مودب و دوست داشتنیه واقعا اسم شیک برازنده اشه..بوش شبیه هیچ عطری نیست و دخترا خیلی دوستش دارن.

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

Beautiful fragrance to say the least. It is spicy and sweet, masculine and sexy. I love it!! It is safe for casual wear and can be worn for the office. I am wearing it today and I have had many compliments.

YellowFlash
YellowFlash

I'm not crazy about the opening. It's nice with the watermelon and the lemon. But the heart and dry down is where this one shines. The dry down is amazing. The heart of pepper and cinnamon is smooth and inviting. The cedar and Tonka really work well together here. That's what I notice the most when this settles in. I bought this on a blind buy and I'm not disappointed. If the melon lingered too long into the dry down then I would be but it truly shines after the melon. I'm not saying the watermelon is bad, but the rest of the fragrance is better.

thoushaltnotdefy
thoushaltnotdefy

This in my opinion is the perfect blend of Fresh and Sweet.
Watermelon does dominate this fragrance but the Pepper, Cinnamon, Sandalwood and Amber add warmth and spice which combines perfectly with the cool fruitiness of the Watermelon and Lemon and really balances this fragrance out.
Chic is the perfect name for this frag, it smells sophisticated and is incredibly versatile, I just wish it lasted longer... 5-6 hours on my skin really is disappointing (Frags usually last a long time on me, Gucci Pour Homme II for example lasts all day).
I get lots of compliments from this, I wore 4 sprays out in public when I first got this and a completely random girl approached me and said 'Excuse me, you smell absolutely gorgeous'.
Overall I give this an 8/10, I think it's underrated, and if it lasted longer it would probably be in my top 5.

mikedvd5588
mikedvd5588

My signature scent 4ever

nshx
nshx

Its sexy and fresh i cant seem to stop smelling it when my boyfriend wears it . The fragrance is very calming. almost perfect! :)

Mrbriangregory
Mrbriangregory

this is a very borderline scent. its really hanging between late winter and late spring. i wear it in all seasons except fall. i wore it for a while before it really hit me. it was in early may that i had put it on, and just out of nowhere i realized how gorgeous this is. this stuff dries down to a scent that in my opinion, is close to the greatest scent ive ever smelled. i dont even really know how to explain it. i dont get compliments on it, but i dont get compliments on anything i wear because i live in a city where its good to smell terrible. yay portland oregon. where everyone smells terrible. stay natural, hippies. if i am breaking this down, as best i can, this starts sweet with watermelon, but not citrus sweet, melon sweet, less acidic more sugar. and it dries down into this sweet, musky, woody scent that i havent seen captured by anyone else. when it comes to green months, this is absolutely divine. i dont care if anyone has anything to say about how i smell. i can smell it. and i smell incredible.

neilvizuett
neilvizuett

On me it turns very spicy, very peppery, but it´s very... chic! A nice smell! it can fit better to young people.

joe38
joe38

This perfume is both spirited and elegant.
As the bull and the bullfighter .......
And finally, the bullfighter win anyway! ...... All this makes it chic!
CH fashion house masterpiece! Not matter your age .........

Roman86
Roman86

This is pretty good stuff if memory serves right. I had a bottle back in 2009 and I remember it was really good. Ultra sweet from the initial burst and it stays that way all the way through. It's definitely not a subtle or shy fragrance by any means. Very fruity but still has that masculine edge. Definitely worth a try and I hope it hasn't been reformulated. Update: I just received my 2 oz bottle from Amazon and it smells really watered down from the bottle I used to have. Either it was reformulated or my bottle is bad and the scent died off. I think the bottle is probably bad. I suggest you buy this particular fragrance elsewhere.

deanyunuss

I somehow managed to get my 2nd bottle of CHIC last saturday. It's sad that they have disontinued this beautiful fragrance.

usas
usas

Blind bought this one, because of its positive reviews.

I can partly confirm them. Indeed, it is a quality and well balanced fragrance. Somewhat comparable to Chanel Allure Homme in its development (not the smell itself, Allure Homme is more fruity): starts out fresh (watermelon!) and then fades to something warm and sweet.

But the sweetness.. It's just too much! It doesn't make the fragrance feminin or what so ever, but it becomes a "softy". Softy as in: not exciting. Don't use this if youare going out to pick up girls or something, you won't impress. Rather use it when visiting grandma.

tarekh020
tarekh020

It's a very elegant and luxury scent , a must have in any collection ,and the most welcomed thing :is that it's very un-common which makes it perfect
Greaaat

dmitri.medvedev.3
dmitri.medvedev.3

i have a new bottle too a tester and i am so disappointed i have applied a 6 sprays very low projection for a brand like carolina herrera the original formula was great but this this is so bad...

hgonzalez
hgonzalez

Nice, nice, nice. For me this fragrance is fresh, a little fruity and sweet but no too much. I like very much this scent because the smell it's not overwhelming and have good sillage and last long.

For me it's a good fragrance and nice adquisition for casual wear. If you can't stand the fruity fragrances because are too sweet, try this.

Regards.

Watermelon is not a note that you expect to find in a men's fragrance, and I must admit that I was a little sceptical at first. After finally sampling Chic for Men, I was pleased to find that the watermelon accord actually works in this composition. However this fragrance does appear to be more unisex than masculine.

That sweet, juicy watermelon accord comes in swinging from the minute you first apply this scent. With some natural sweetness emanating from this fruit accord, spicy cinnamon and cardamom attempt to tame this rather sugary and emasculating opening.

The heart is a little more promising with more cardamom, pepper and tonka bean. A hint of masculinity is evident by this stage, continuing into the drydown. As confused as I was by the sweet watermelon top note, I have to admit that I enjoyed its uniqueness.

Chic for Men would make an awesome warm weather scent. You sure wouldn't smell like anyone else. I like the way this fragrance smells on my skin, so I may even consider buying a bottle and scratching out the 'for men' part of the name. It's ten times better than Chic for Women, that's one thing for sure.

The drydown has a nice, ambery quality, with a hint of dry musk. Only spices and woods remain. Gone is the watermelon accord. I must say that Chic for Men has impressed me with its longevity and sillage. I am fairly adamant in saying that Carolina Herrera has a great range of masculine fragrances on offer. Her female scents aren't so impressive. I recommend.

jts2121
jts2121

I have the new bottle which has clear glass, it still has great longevity and proyection. Ocassionally it seems you can't smell it anymore but it's still there.

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

nice scent...at first spray i didnt think it was worth the price tag but boy was I fooled..Top notes reminds me of a Calvin Klein Eternity flanker fresh fruity aquatic but that only last for 5 minutes...after that the dry down/base of fragrance is total opposite..kind of powdery.. reminds me of YSL L'homme or the vintage Dolce & Gabanna Pour Homme..I could see this definitely being a hit with the ladies..

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A sexy summer fragrance which is casual and fun, but does not last or project...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 -45 mins - 6 inch projection. The initial smell is melon and citrus but soon the cinammon and pepper come out - IMHO they don't blend well together and it's like having your dessert with your main course.. Ages 32 - 46

45 mins - 2 hours - 2 inch projection. Very low projection at such an early stage, which is a pity. Skin spiciness kicks in now and the citrus comes back.

2 hours - 3 hours - Close to skin. Oakmoss is not listed but it is a little smoky on the skin

The longevity and projection on this frag is suprisingly low and I had no chemistry with this scent, yet I think many men will love this and find it very alluring and loveable, and I think women will find this sexy also - perhaps between the sheets during the hot months......

Not for me

dad hash
dad hash

A neat light blend for summers ... quite exotic sometimes...i guess it is nice for a lust full evening date in a casual style...Stay close to the skin but longevity is fine...Girls like it..

mariomario
mariomario

hi every one after 3 week search for best summer fragrance finally i found this on yes chic for men
very sharp in the good way, testy lemony , i think this fragrance is come to my top 5 very easy
i relay recommend this for how enjoy the sharp and nice lemony stuff, go and get it
i will give 8,5 of 10

Robert G. Rodríguez
Robert G. Rodríguez

Although it is quite expensive like other CH collection, this one very original design equally nicer but softer as CH usually is, the opening is very nice fruty but masculine as well, the wood notes are weak but later become stronger and stay for hours..love this fragance for romantic and morning days...

havardize
havardize

Very cool perfume, opens with a bitter watermelon, i do not believe it is the watermelon fruit, but something very similar, only more closed and less sweet. Also, note up, after a few moments, pepper and lemon in the background. One of the best perfumes I've ever tasted, sorry that was redesigned and fixing and projection are no longer the same hehe

Chic For Men is a great perfume for various moments, is a real joker: Cinema, formal parties, drink plenty, to go to Tomorrowland haha, meetings with a friends or business meeting. Only I think that not serves to excessive heat.
Scent: 8
Versatility:8
Longevity:9
Projection:7

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

Chic is another excellent men's cologne by Carolina Herrera who mastered the art of blending both citrusy notes with spicy/woodsy notes to create a unique high quality frag. When you first spray it you can smell a very fresh/clean aroma of bergamot, lemon and coriander. The mid notes of pepper and sandalwood give it a warm spicy blend. The base notes come alive when you smell both amber/woodsy(cedar) notes as well as Tonka beans which sweeten the frag after it has settled to give it a real sexy appeal.
Love the unique blend of warm spice and sweetness which makes this frag a MUST HAVE.
I have had many complement's from women asking me what's the name so they can buy it for their boyfriend or husband.
Overall, Carolina knows how to create men's colognes that they'll wear and women will also enjoy. This cologne is best during the spring and into the fall and early winter...good during the day and evening.
Longevity is well past 8 hour's, Sillage is moderate or not heavy. 9.5/10
What does CHIC stand for????
C= Carolina
H= Herrera
I= Irresistible
C= Colognes

evilspin
evilspin

I love the other Herrera fragrances. This one didnt wow me or get my attention when i first smelled it. The others had me keep smelling them. Perhaps now that I own the other fragrances and made me a fan of Carolina I should prob give this another try. I just think this one wasnt made with much love as the others. It feels like this one was just quickly made to target younger and be inexpensively sold.

juan carlos.henriquez
juan carlos.henriquez

encantador con las mujeres, este chic actua en el olfato femenino muy muy bien, es una mescla dulce de sandia miel canela y pimienta, me gusta mucho aunque puede empalagar por su dulsura lo recomiendo encaresidamente para quienes quieran atraer al sexo opuesto, a mi me encanta.

haasemanzi
haasemanzi

Forget 212; 212sexy; 212 limited editions, chic is the best of CH, he's hot, fresh, sexy and very loved by girls !

vitilsky
vitilsky

I would say it reminds me a bit of Loewe Solo, but really bland and not attractive, almost fruity. But like watermelon, watery sweet. Nevertheless, it is not a bad fragrance.

jon39
jon39

HOW LONG WILL IT LAST I AM THINKING ABOUT GETING IT

shayan
shayan

Gorgeous smell...
But the shit won't stay! 2 hrs at most on my skin, afterwards it turn into a weak skin scent. Don't know maybe there's problem with my bottle! If only it was stronger!
But then again, spectacular smell...
Not quality though

EDIT: I think I was little bit harsh previously! Now I can get 4-5 hours of soft to moderate projection! Decent enough!

petrus_021
petrus_021

The best fragrance from Carolina Herrera!
Women loves it!
Totally recommended!

ohenebakDuah
ohenebakDuah

this is a nice perfume .i bought this as a blind buy and i hv no regrets ......and it last long too..i love this

Greg1965
Greg1965

Reading the reviews, I bought this fragrance blind...
Got it yesterday and the first "spritz" was nice. Fruity, summerly scent and at that moment I thouht I had a new fresh, summer scent. But, sadly enough for me, the endresult was not what I expected. The longevity is good. Sprayed it on yesterdayafternoon and still can smell it.
As I will NOT be wearing it anymore, if there is somebody who wants a bottle (60ml) or trade it, send me a personal note.

benjamin.soltani.1
benjamin.soltani.1

to be honest,no one ever asked me what kind of fragrance you are wearing?
nothing in my idea is special

rzetzm@
you might need to read my comment once again ,cause my comment doesn`t offend anybody and it doesn`t lack of respect ,all I asked for is, if people here knows similar scent like Chic I really want to test and buy it ,the dry down here it`s so unique i`v test hundreds frags in my life but I`v never came close to any scent has similarity with Chic in the dry down level ,the frags it`s all about the dry down the top note is a temporary stage and i disagree to say similarity.that`s classifying, yes it`s belong to the spices group ,there`s no similarity with the scents you mentioned at all they just belong to the same group.

noor85

if you want to get girls attention get this one ,reviewers saying it`s similar to a lot of fragrances out there ! Okay Indicate me to one like this masterpiece.

rzetzm
rzetzm

For me, this is a simple men's cologne that is a facsimile of so many other colognes out there. Opens with an all-too-familiar black pepper aquatic opening, with more of a bitter orange peel scent than a sweet orange smell. Getting more spicy with the cinnamon and cardamon, and I do get a light wiff of the watermelon, or at least melon. More musk and woods enter the drydown. Smells vanilla-y? Maybe that's the Tonka Bean, dunno... never smelled those, but I've read their scent can mimic that. The drydown is especially pleasant and actually differentiates this a bit. Excellent!

Undoubtedly an astonishingly safe men's fragrance, but probably best suited for the younger man who needs entry level fragrances, both good-smelling and inexpensive. Very chic.

uxmanali
uxmanali

Smells like fruity Sandal wood. Excellent, excellent fragrance. Very good for its price.

Perfect for spring and can be worn in Winter days.

Romantic due to sweetness of Sandalwood and alluring which came from Amber and watermelon.

I think sandalwood is very intense in the dry down, somewhat similar to CK escape drydown.

Chic, a perfect name for this scent.

Very good silage and longevity, better than a lot of expensive perfumes out there. Projects more in heat.

surya vai
surya vai

i have a miniature of this, smells great, fresh-sweet-spicy fragrance. i think this will work in a hot/cold weather. it's a soft fragrance, you may think the scent has disappear 2-3 hours after application, but actually it's still there. projection is good, people around you will notice. Planning to get a full bottle of this wonderful scent.

but i'm a little confused about the bottle, are there 2 versions of Chic for men bottle? one with dark colour of each side, and the other one with only tranparent colour bottle (with black atomizer pipe..sorry don't know what it is called)?

DENIULTRAS
DENIULTRAS

Overall, Carolina has a good perfume, is an exception Vip, but well, by whom, and the wrong.I like it, as all of her perfumes have a common trait, which in my opinion is not a minus, on the other hand has developed a distinctive perfume style and the cap down, the only exception is Sexy Men, which is great, but it has its own 'catch, somewhat atypical for her parfume's.Alone Chic, we are very similar to the first 212, just a little more pleasant, and I dare say noble . I start citrus, melon successfully challenged that with cinnamon and pepper gives it a slight spicy flavor, to cedar, with sandalwood, wooden brought pleasant vibration, while amber and musk united to give a high dose of elegance, with of course the obligatory line of cultivated tobacco form tonka.Maybe bit and Diesel Only The Brave, has a similar vibe, but again, it remains recognizable Caroline stil. Unfortunately, Sillage on my skin, very unimpressive, but it made me more and no wonder, because I burned a fact, smell receptor (smell), nice enough, pleasant drydown, make this perfume, very sleek and comfortable carrying, I think just for this cold weather.With Carolina, a fault, almost, and that's that!

Marcel
Marcel

Nice fragrance. Can be used all year round, day or night. It starts citrusy and spicy, a bit sweet too (a bit feminine), then after 10 or 20 minutes it dries down to a very masculine, dry scent (a lot of cinnamon), that is not excessively heavy or warm. It's just a nice masculine smell that gives the impression of a confident man. It's a safe buy, I think.

halftwintowers
halftwintowers

I blind bought this fragrance because I love the smell of watermelon, and I'm very happy with my purchase. Despite the pepper, this fragrance is not spicy. On the initial spray, I smell citrus, watermelon, some green notes, and a hint of pepper. Seriously, it smells like you're in a watermelon field with a freshly cut watermelon in front of you. The watermelon then gets lighter and the woods, tonka bean, and musk come into play. I thoroughly enjoyed smelling this fragrance because it was pleasant from the opening to the drydown... very fresh and "chic". I got about 7 hours of longevity and 2-3 hours of good projection with 4 sprays (2 to neck, 1 chest, 1 clothing). I really think anyone can pull this one off because it has a very good balance between a fresh and sweet opening combined with a warm seductive base that maintains some sweetness.

trickykid300
trickykid300

So I have had this for a while now. I love it. IT is a great fragrance for everyday. It smells delicious and people love this scent. It is not too spicy so its not overbearing, however it is not suited for intimate moments. I wouldnt use this necessarily on a date. I have other more sensual ones for that. But this does smel different then all my other colognes and is a welcome addition to any collection.

Migalex
Migalex

There is not a big difference between this and hundreds of other fragrances for men. Its spiciness is very subdued to the point that, in my opnion, this might as well, and maybe even more appropriately, be considered a woody aromatic scent. No shine here, very dull, from my viewpoint.

amay87
amay87

One of the best fragrance I have ever had

leslievadams
leslievadams

THIS PERFUME IS A PERFUME THAT THEIR IS NO WAY OF NOT LIKEING IT, ITS AWESOME WOODY YOUNG AND LONG LASTING

Neyzen
Neyzen

Many of the positive reviewers for "Charolina Herrera" fragrances do not have any other reviews..

And their reviews resemble advertorials.

I'm very slightly suspicious!

(by the way I like most CH scents)

tobbe.sjodin
tobbe.sjodin

Alright! :) I blindbought this one!
I'm really surprised by this! :) I had it on the work and the longevity was amazing! Easy 8 hours on this! :) The smell is amazing! So fresh!!!
Love it! 8/10

camposg
camposg

I just recieved this in the mail and i was f-----g impressed. I can't wait to see it's performance. Smells incredibly modern quality stuff. 5/5 stars by me. 25 and up. All year round. Day/night. Very versatile. I do get sweetness in the begining i guess it's the watermelon but the pepper starts creeping rather quickly. Great combo. Very unique. I can see this being a panty dropper. Will get back with performance reviews...

Thiago Alves
Thiago Alves

one of the best male perfums EVER! love it! it's really chic and sharp as well!

smarthan
smarthan

my girl eat me on wearing this :P love it

marky.montilla
marky.montilla

the opening is the best part, so FRESH..i just wish it stayed that way.. but still a great one..love this frag!

mike.gio
mike.gio

7.5/10

Smells like DG The One. It is Powdery with a hint of watermelon and sweet spiciness. It smells like a formal scent but I think it can be worn casually if applied lightly. It seems rather ok in summer but probably is best in cooler spring or fall weather.

partan.iran
partan.iran

دنبال عطری هستین که خیلی شیک باشه؟
و مهمتر اینکه مردانه باشه شدیدا ؟
بوش واقعا س ک س ی هست و حالو هوای خانم هارو عوض میکنه!
پخش بو در حد بمب
دوامشم خوبه
تقلبیش در ابتدا یک بویی شبیه بوی ماهی مبده انگار به جای مخلوط لیمو و هندوانه!
به نظرم مناسب هم سن جوان هست و هم بالاتر
و ضمن شیک بودن کاملا مدرن بودن را حفظ کرده
البته بوش شناخته شده هست و متاسفانه خیلی ها مبدانند که شما شیک زدین
بوش اصلا تند نیست طوری که اذیت کنه
از ان فروتی های لوس هم نیست اصلا!

alfreal
alfreal

Great Masculine fragrance on every note. Got a lot of compliments during those hot summer nights. Quite Strong but not too annoying. Try it!

scentury
scentury

I got my Chic today. Even though it was a blind buy, I was sure it would not disappoint. And it didn't!
Initial spritz gave me a citrusy - watermelon combo, which later transforms into an amber - sandalwood base, with watery hints. Very refreshing, indeed! Perfect for hot weather!

samihardanian
samihardanian

The best CH to me!Everybody asks me what I´m wearing when I use it.
It's one of my favorite.Very mascuiline, sexy and sophisticated fragrance.A lady killer fragrance.
Silage 9/10
Scent 9/10
Projection 8/10
Versatility 8/10
Longevity 7/10
Overall 8,5/10
پس از حدود یکسال پرس و جو توانستم اصل این کار درخشان را نه در تهران که در اهواز پیدا کنم. جالب اینجاست که حتی گالری های معتبری در تهران همچون شقایق و پاساژ گلستان هم اوریجینال اینکار را نداشتند

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

Simply ordinary scent, nothing special to offer. Plain citrus spicy fragrance with woody overtones. Highly overrated fragrance. OK kind of bottle and packaging.
6 out of 10.

Gault
Gault

Probably the biggest mistake of this modern elegant scent is that everyone likes it. To achive that, it needs to have nothing extraordinary in it. Safe choice for blind buy if you didnt expect your dream fragrance, or good present for any age-group if they arent against modern fragrances.

Joonbuhg_Jenkins
Joonbuhg_Jenkins

Wow! When I smelt this, I knew I had to get it. What a beautiful fragrance. This thing opens with a pepper and watermelon mix with a magnificent woody-musky drydown. This makes me think of a confident young man who is mostly dressed in a suit. This fragrance has the most longevity and projection out of my current collection. Great stuff! Recommended for upper-class events and people between 18-35 years old. 2-3 sprays for me and I am done. Versatility is where the points on this thing go down though. Like many of the other reviews, I can never really have a time to where this.

Scent:A
Versatility:D
Longevity:B
Projection:A

Kain
Kain

This is by far the best fragrance from Carolina Herrera!
A great fragrance with so pleasant smell and very good quality.
The opening of this fragrance is semi sweet and fresh watermelon note, mixed with pepper and cinnamon.
The pepper is a bit strong at the opening but fades away quickly and after about 5 minutes it's almost gone!
So in the drydown you will have watermelon and cinnamon combo with some sweetness.
In the base, cinnamon start to decay slowly, giving space to cardamom to shine with watermelon and the sweetness still is there.
And finally watermelon is almost gone with sweet scent mixed with hint of woodsy notes in the background.
The projection is great and the longevity is good.
I get 5-7 hours and it's OK.
I think it's a great fragrance for spring and fall, but you can definitely wear it in summer and even winter!
It's so versatile.
يه عطر بسيار خوشبو و به نظر من بهترين كار كارولينا هررا
رايحه ابتدايي اين عطر، رايحه شاداب و نسبتا شيرين هندوانه هست كه رايحه فلفل و دارچين اونو همراهي ميكنن
اولش فلفل يه مقدار قوي هست و تند، اما خيلي سريع از بين ميره و حدود 5 دقيقه بعد تقريبا بوش محو شده
در ادامه رايحه هندوانه وجود داره و رايحه دارچين كم كم شروع به محو شدن ميكنه و جاي خودشو به هل ميده كه كمي بوشو تلخ ميكنه. يه جورايي تلخ و شيرين به همراه رايحه هندوانه
در نهايت هم بوي هنوانه تقريبا از بين ميره و شما در انتها رايحه شيرين با مقدار بسيار ناچيزي رايحه هاي جنلگي رو خواهد داشت
كار بسيار خوبيه و براي بهار و پاييز عاليه، اما شما به راحتي تو تابستون و حتي زمستون هم ميتونين ازش استفاده كنين
از نظر بو و قدرت جوري هست كه با هر 4 فصل تطبيق پذيري داره
پخش بوش بسيار خوبه و ماندگاري مناسبي هم داره
حدود 5 الي 7 ساعت روي پوست ماندگاري داره و اگه به لباس بزنين به مراتب بيشتر

gabbs
gabbs

I Found it very similar to Armani Diamonds. I like them both.

Akhan
Akhan

Hands down the best one from CH. It is chic for sure and elegant . The watermelon is not teeny at all and settles down very mature in the spices that draw on the watermelon's coolness - balancing out into a deliciousness that is refreshing and calming yet energizing at the same time. Over the years I have become very picky with fragrances but this one remains a favourite ! Although I discovered this late but sure am glad I did because it sits right up there with terre, l eau d'issey and egoiste platinum for me as fixtures in my collection. CH stands proud with this one !

vmzaneti
vmzaneti

Very well designed fragrance and a very unique offering considering the other releases from the past few years. It opens with a refreshing blast of citrouses where the watermelon predominates untill it blends with the middle notes (pepper and cinnamon), when it develops in a warmer, spicier scent. Fresh watermelon, then warm watermelon. Pretty interesting.

In the drydown the watermelon fades, giving space to a very pleasant base of sandalwood, amber and light musks, all of them enriched by a sweet touch of tonka bean.

So versatile that it could be worn all year round. Unique enough and more than likeable to be chosen as a signature scent. It's that good.

ritsjoey
ritsjoey

Was worth the wait for 2 years!

Extremely pleasant opening thats sweet and fresh both at the same time - the watermelon and the citruses really sing together! When the spices (cinnamon and cardamom) hit u, it's magic! And finally a breathtaking dry-down - musky, ambery
Sits beautifully on my skin.

Overall: 4.4

5 Nose-gasm
4 Awsome sauce!
3 Good but not exciting enough
2 Meh!
1 Hell to the no!

ABRAG
ABRAG

A strong fragrance is very hot

Official grand

Love him

I would recommend him

Barolo
Barolo

You know that feeling when you've made a great purchase? I'm basking in it as I type. My flesh is marinading in this stuff and I'm very content with what's currently wafting on by.

This is one of the few scents where I looked at the notes pyramid and conjured what the scent must smell like and had the vision square with reality.

A watermelony pure type fragrance. Some shades of YSL L'Homme in the opening in the pure goodness aspect.

Sometimes you need to try convincing yourself you like a fragrance, this one just is good.

This is my 2nd CH fragrance and I've been impressed by both. CH men was the other and it's not quite as good as this but is very solid, too.

Highly recommended.

armandao
armandao

Really chic , sexy , elegant....10/10

tomerits
tomerits

IMO, the best CH out there,longevity is very good and the scent is unique and suitable for all season. to me its one of the best office fragrance out there. the only one from CH that i truly love.
my rank 4/5.

m_e110

هیم دیگه سری قدیمش تولید نمیشه فرق جدید با قدیم در ماندگاری فرق جنس با درب مشخص میشه درب سری قدیم شفاف و قابلیت رویت اون ور شیشه اما سری جدید مات هستش سوپر سکسی ناز پخشش که نگو نپرس خانومارو نوازش میکنه با بوش

ScottyVizz

Almost a passion fruit type opening with the airy spice to keep it from going into the fruit punch smell of no return. An absolute must if you're looking to get a cologne for a friend who isn't big on wearing scents.

sushi.jelly
sushi.jelly

This one is really interesting.

The top note is definitely water melon. Freah and clean, not the kind of laundry clean like other perfume but the kind of early morning fresh air clean. Watery and lil sweet, but not strong enough to grab people attention if that;s what you want to.
Then the spicy kicks in to give the perfume more depth. Right now, it starts to smell subtle, sophisticated. Really really nice. And to some people, it will be mind-blowing even though it's soft, and sometimes, smells like baby powder, which is just yummy.

I will try it again to see if I like it enough. Wish the opening note was stronger.

dreh
dreh

Simply loved it!
It opens with fresh notes, I can smell something happy on it, then it becomes sweet, but in a balanced way.
I don't know about the projection, for me it's not so strong, but I've already received compliments when wearing this.
It's warm and sexy.

AquaCitrus
AquaCitrus

Just got my 100ml bottle of Chic for Men last week and wore it for the 1st time today. This is not a life changing masterpiece (probably 'cos I just finished my bottle of L'Instant de Guerlain EDT).... but a fabulous fragrance nonetheless! The first 2hours are pure bliss. I couldn't get much watermelon but felt the bergamot and orange are more pronounced. Gets more spicy towards the dry down. I can still smell it on my wrists 8hours after the first spritz (albeit a bit faint).
The bottle is understated class and the spritzer is great. Will update if I get compliments! Right now, I do not see myself buying this again but its a great fragrance guys....defo worth a try!

MrMookie
MrMookie

The best spicy mellow watermellon scent ever made in my humble opinion.

Its a great spring/summer scent.

I think the mellon is surrounded by the cinnamon and peppers which gives this scent its distinctive aura.

So many mellon type of frags are bland and boring but this one has it!

The projection was marvelous but the longevity on the other hand was sadly short.

Made for a modern tidy metro man in designer suit with colorfull designer sport shoes underneath.

Dreamcatcher92
Dreamcatcher92

I rly wanted to like this one...unfortunately, it smelled like pepper -the one u add to food...lots of it- on me =( ...try before u buy!

cesao72
cesao72

know that fragrance that everyone likes because it is, is the CHIC herrera, gentle, pleasant, mild, honey (with notes of anise and obvious), BUT IT is a pretty good guy perfume tidy, ready to go out and be with his girlfriend happily ever after. That's why I'm adept at kouros, issey, Yatagan, JPG. As its name implies, is CHIC CHIC, they can buy without fear because he always pleases, however no impact.

arsenal_mmm

ادکلنی بسیار خوشبو که متاسفانه نود درصد از مغازه ها تو ایران دارند ورژن تقلبیشو به قیمت بالای 70 تومن میفروشند...به دوستان ایرانی توصیه میکنم این عطر رو تو ایران نخرند چون اصلش خیلی کم گیر میاد.برای پی بردن به این که اصل هستش یا تقلبی تنها یک راه دارید و بررسی رنگ شیشه ادکلن هستش..باقی راه ها مثل بارکد و بسته بندی تمیز و کد حک شده زیر جعبع که مطابق با زیر شیشه باشه هیچ کدوم جواب نمیدن چون همه شون به بهترین شکل در ورژن تقلبی رعایت شدند و مو لای درزش نمیره...ادکلن اوریجینال در گوشه های شیشه مکعب شکلش رگه های مشکی و خاکستری داره در حالی که ادکلن تقلبی شیشه ای کاملا شفاف و بلوری شکل داره و اگه هم بوی اریجینال رو قبلش بو کرده باشید حتما متوجه تغییراتی که تو رایحه تقلبی ایجاد شده میشید.در ضمن در ورژن تقلبی لوله اسپری مشکی رنگه اما در ورژن اریجینال سفیده.

عکسی توی این لینک گذاشته شده کاملا بهتون کمک میکنه

zabigfatblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/fake-lie-and-truth.html

a gentle man fragrance

lico31
lico31

Bueno debo decir que, este olor es bueno y muy rico.
Solo hay un gran problema, al principio es demasiado, demasiado alcoholico, y ese olor a alcohol tarda unos 5 a 15 minutos en desaparecer... Luego de una media hora el olor se transforma en algo tranquilo y dulce, la longevidad no es su fuerte.

No se los recomiendo es un olor que ya fue imitado muchas veces, y en la mayoria de veces esa imitacion es mejor que la original, sin tanto alcohol...

m-hani

اصطلاح خودمه که این کار یه کار شیک و مودبه
با احترام

Neto
Neto

One of the best scents I know !

Totally recommended!

qpmister
qpmister

Una buena elección para el día a día, no es muy marcado y por lo tanto no cansa. Elegante pero tal vez demasiado discreto. La fijación tampoco es su fuerte aunque su segunda hora es mucho mejor que la primera. No aguanta mucho más.

Lo recomiendo sin gran entusiasmo. 7,5 / 10

dooli
dooli

just got this one. not sure if i like it as much as i thought by blind buying it.

opens up very fresh and nice! i wish it stayed that way.. after about half an hour this colognes goes very spicy!! like black pepper you put on your food spicy.

and the dry down smells very similar to D&G pour homme.

Longevity is good
projection is very good for the first hour , and then it gets very close to skin.

If a company can me a cologne that smells like the opening of this and make that last and project, I would def buy it, and make it my signature scent for life!

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

The best CH to me! Opens with watermelon and lemon scent mixed, after that the heart turns into a warm body, with pepper and cinnamom. The drydown becomes fresh and warm, in a great scent. And the oriental base i feel ambar and sandalwood, i think Chic is a 212 oriental. Projection good and longevidy is great, about 12 hours on my skin. The ladys love that!

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

Start fresh !"all people say that this is watermelon but i dont get it.
I'll probably say that this is effect of bergamot and lemon.
After 10 min a storm of spices came out with a very pleasent cinnamon ,cardamom and pepper smell.
And then dry down to musky woody base!!
It's a little bit sweet because of cinnamon.
It's a versatile and compliment getter and "very" nice smell!
Longevity about 6 hours and projection is very good.
Amazing
P.S: i would also say that it shares similarity with 212 and carolina herrera for men "original"

almondbreakfast
almondbreakfast

i think i'm going to make this my signature, love it! esp after the drydown it smells amazing, subtly seductive, sexy and sophicticated.

-Mr. Almond-

VanAllan
VanAllan

Fruity-citrus opening, but not the normal take on citruses start like in other fresh fragrances - this one feels very special cause of watermelon which appears clear and nice surrounded by a slight bitter smoky feeling. Addictive indeed, as other user mentioned.

On my skin, this initial feeling stayed more than 2 hours, slowly merging into a spicy & little sweet middle that combined with the fruity notes remained from opening create a beautiful and relaxing aura.

The base is musky sweet, somehow like a combination of best notes from Herrera for Men and 212 Men base notes.

A hit in my nostrils guide, above average sillage and longevity and definitely a must have for me. My humble rank 8.8/10. ☣☣☣☣

m_e110

If you really want yourself crazy girl like you must buy this fragrance for themselves to understand the meaning of love

Lasting 10 - play 10 -

guest_chris cologne
guest_chris cologne

I borrowed this cologne off a friend for a christmas party. Upon opening the bottle I nearly fainted from ecstacy as the heavenly scent filled my nostrils and put my brain chemistry in overtime. That night at the christmas party I squirted some on the front of my jeans and girls were literally coming up and sniffing my crotch. This led to some interesting encounters in the disabled toilet I can tell you! I now wear this scent everywhere I go and people have stopped me in the street and said if they don't get my smell on me right there and then, they'll go insane! Sometimes when I'm on my own I sniff it and it makes me hard.

nini18
nini18

Very mascuiline, sexy and sophisticated fragrance. It sure is a man's scent:)

Tuvok
Tuvok

I love it, it is so fresh, fruity and sweet, at the same time so balanced and inoffensive. Too bad it lasts only for 2 hours on me, it stays later close to skin. It's a pity that it isn't stronger, otherwise it would be my nr 1!

ALEXEIFEDOROV
ALEXEIFEDOROV

Just amazing¡ The initial accord is beautiful, 20 minutes of a heavenly symphony, then it becomes warmer and sophisticated. This scent is perfect for your first classy perfume.

lakkiirfan
lakkiirfan

EVERY PERFUME LOVER MUST HAVE ONE BOTTLE OF CHIC, EVERYTIME.

sana355
sana355

i've liked Herrera for Men When used by my husband
Everyman must try it and see the Differences
When Women look at him

mohmd.taha
mohmd.taha

I made a blind buy yesterday , and it was the Chic For Men , i took the bottle & drove back to home. During the red signal of the road i took the bottle unfold the box .. and spritz on my wrist .... OMG , a very luxerious auroma filled the car , this is really very luxerious sophisticated scent.... and u know what , i kept driving one hand on the wheel , the other close to my nose coz i couldnt stop my self sniffing at it .
conclusion:
This one is sooo decent & clean to the extend that u will wounder in what occation shall i put this luxerious fragrance.But the only problem it is not last long , only i think 2-3 hours.
I love it.

ScottyVizz

Beautiful! Smells so pleasant. A real peace maker scent.

Rich28
Rich28

I've been wanting to buy chic for over a year now, every time I went to purchase I'd end up buying something else. Now that I have it I'm asking myself what was I thinking all this time, this scent definitely has to go down in history as one of the greatest ever. It mixes very well with my body chemistry. I instantly added it to the fragrances that I love category on my profile.

It begins a bit sweet then drys down into something marvelous, warm and kinda sensual yet still maintains that element of masculinity. It's a mature but not an old scent that says that I'm self assured and I know what I'm about. It can easily make that transition form the office to the intimate setting of a dimly lit restaurant, just remove your tie, button down you shirt and roll up your sleeves.

The scent is complex and even though I tend to prefer oriental fragrances, I'm really enjoying this one. The dry down for some reason reminds me of burberry touch but I prefer this one by leaps and bounds I feel as if I'm insulting the fragrance by comparing it to touch but that's what it reminds me of

Don't know how I'm going to up this one the next time a purchase a fragrance.

guest_arabic nose
guest_arabic nose

MASTERPIECE : very sharp very spicy very nice classic in a modern way, suit cologne dont wear it with jeans , complicated so dont wear it on a sweat,recommended for night , perfect when you whant to smell special in a party with every body wearing lots of colognes, made in a way that distinguish you from kids, dont drees it in summer, great for other seasones
age:30y to 50y , occasions:every thing specialy intimate, ican talk about this one for a day (dont want to)so i rate it us a professional nose 8/10 , one of my favorite`s

guest_Smartest_guy
guest_Smartest_guy

After reading all the compliments on this site , I decided to buy Chic. Initially , I liked the smell , which reminded me of 212. However , it's very light and I just stop smelling it after minutes so I have to apply again. In my opinion , not as good as 212 or Givenchy PH. Shame I never got a single compliment on this one. No more CH for me.

guest_joc
guest_joc

i m so glad to meet you on this site. i juste want to meet somebody to exchange. my contact is junyjoc@gmail.com

Barney Stinson
Barney Stinson

One of the few sweet and masculine scents that are so versatile that they also could work well during warmer months. I like the melon opening and the sensual base. The structure is similar to 212 men. 212 men is more for the warmer months where I prefer this during fall.

gianmarco
gianmarco

ok ive been really up and down with this scent, when i first purchased it i hated it, as time went on i would just spray it on my jacket and stuff and an amazing scent kept following me... it was chic, very complex scent that gives it its own originality

EDIT - after many attempts wearing this cologne, people keep saying that it smells like alcohol around me, its chic, not gonna wear it anymore)

mado17
mado17

One of the real masterpieces....refined, classy, well blended and balanced. It suits every occassion in my opinion, and can be worn safely, a real must buy!

juanma
juanma

Una de mis fragancias favoritas, ya voy a comprar la segunda botella de CHIC man. Me gusta el aroma entre citrico-dulce y especiado. Las personas que lo han sentido en mi me dijeron que les encanta tanto como a mi.

ausamamira
ausamamira

I love this scent from the moment i apply it to the dry down ... i even love to smell it from the top of the bottle.... is this some kind of addiction??? an elegant,smoothly spicy, fresh, musky and masculine fragrance...
not very strong...but a respectable sillage and longivity ...
apply it to chest at warm weather and enjoy the wiffs you get every now and then... all in all a great cologne for men ;)

guest_Di
guest_Di

Yes. This perfume smells very well. Highly recommendable for each men who want get women without effort!! ;)

guest_Phillip
guest_Phillip

Everywhere they ask... what are u wearing??awesome!!!
A female friend wanted to eat me raw... superb!!!

cassio
cassio

Everybody asks me what I´m wearing when I use Chic for Man. Success!

ily_sb
ily_sb

this perfume seems too classic for me, I rarely find an occasion to wear it..
the smell is nice but doesn't seem to have something special ... it lasts a lot though , smy jacket still smelled of it after 3 weeks

minister smellgood
minister smellgood

a very nice,put together product. every thing is right where it needs to be with this one

scenturian
scenturian

This is my 1st review, so hi 2everybody and community.
I ll write reviews as short as possible.
Since it is my 1st review i have 2say that i m an anti-fan of aquatic scents :)

Chic 4men combines and balances the sweetness, spiciness and woodiness together very well.
Top starts with some citrus and watermelon notes. Many sales assistances argued with me that it was a fresh citrus cologne.
But citrus fades away quickly and spicy mid-notes comes, pepper and cinnamon, joined with watermelon sweetness which is very nice and delicious. When the base appears with woody and musky notes, watermelon and mid-notes r still evident within the base.
Very good longevity and sillage.
Far better and different than many others out there. Btw almost all CH line shares some similarities and this is not an exception.
Very masculine and alluring fragrance, one of my fav. can be used anytime anywhere. Highly recommended if u like sweet spicy scents.

guest_Pebbles
guest_Pebbles

wow thats a cool say about that perfume. I love it too. I used it once and still going to get one. Everyone must try the aroma of it..x.

vdxl
vdxl

A very sexy and subtle cologne. It is oriental, yes, but I think it is for the spring-summer seasons. It is one of the few colognes which have a nice and not in your face accord of cinnamon, which is awesome. It has also a melon scent which is not at all cheap, and which I love. It is maybe my favourite cologne besides Very Irresistible collection from Givenchy. Although it is chic, it is very juvenile.

periquito89
periquito89

I always liked Herrera for Men, its older sister scent, so I wasn't really amazed with Chic when I first tried. But with time, and after trying a lot of scents (really, a LOT) this became one of my favourites, if already isn't the one I like more. I don't use it everyday, but as an almost regular change from time to time when I want to come back to something that smells pleasant and always bring me back good memories. Musk in the background, surrounded by a light but persistent sweet fruit smell. Way better than a lot of sweet scents around here, somewhat casual and elegant, and most of all nice.

Stefan
Stefan

makes me want to turn eurotrash!!!
love it, it's strong. and lasts, needs to be a little more fruity. Kinda like 212 but a little tamer.

da_markos
da_markos

it's one of my favourite :)

like lolita82 said - it's great fragrance for evening and special ocassion when you are wearing suit... in some opinion it can be to sweet for casual ocassion. like in 212 opening notes are far behind middle and base notes

i've notice that durign dry down it's quite simillar to armani diamonds... but this is much better - more close to the body, calm and peaceful

lolita82
lolita82

spicy and sweet fragrance...best to be worn in the evening! a very sexy fragrance! Woman seems 2 love it!

afraafra
afraafra

good musky drydown but weak opening

vertigo
vertigo

obviously masculine, intelligent, it seems to have a "character", for a man that pays attention to style. great!
& cool bottle :)

Chic For Men by Carolina Herrera 4.33 out of 5 based on 846 ratings and 140 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera Chic For Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera Chic For Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chic For Men by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chic For Men by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.