Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Chic Limited Red Edition Carolina Herrera for women

Chic Limited Red Edition Carolina Herrera for women
dislike

This masterpiece perfume is a collector’s limited edition. The composition stayed the same. Only the ‘outfit’ changed and is red again.

Orange Blossom Mandarin Orange

Red Freesia Bulgarian Rose

Sandalwood Vanilla White Musk

Chic Limited Red Edition Fragrance Reviews

rumena1976
rumena1976

First, it was 2004, i felt in love with this perfume, and my boyfriend bought it to me. It was so small, so finished quickly. Then my sister brought it as a gift, a 100 ml. big one, but it wasn't the same perfume. I didn't like it and thought it was not original one, till today. Now i understood that i love the red limited edition, not the common chic. I'm trying to find it again, but it is not possible at the moment. May somebody help me and tell me is this perfume produced at the moment, or i won't be able to find it? It's very rosy, feminine and magestic!

Chic Limited Red Edition by Carolina Herrera 3.22 out of 5 based on 9 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera Chic Limited Red Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera Chic Limited Red Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chic Limited Red Edition by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chic Limited Red Edition by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Estée Lauder Pure White Linen Lancome Magie Noire Prada L`Eau Ambree Christian Dior Poison Tendre Estée Lauder Pleasures Exotic Prada Prada Tendre Davidoff Cool Water Sea Rose Oriflame Freya Nina Ricci L`Air Nina Ricci Love by Nina Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming Issey Miyake A Scent by Issey Miyake Oriflame Elvie Summer Magic Davidoff Davidoff Cool Water Woman Coral Reef Edition Van Cleef & Arpels Miss Arpels Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Pop-Art Optic Antonio Banderas Diavolo per Donna Oriflame Northern Lights Oriflame Embrace Her Oriflame Grace