Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Flore Carolina Herrera for women

Flore Carolina Herrera for women
dislike

Flore by Carolina Herrera is a Floral fragrance for women. Flore was launched in 1994. The nose behind this fragrance is Rosendo Mateu. Top notes are aldehydes, fruity notes, green notes and bergamot; middle notes are iris, lilac, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are woodsy notes, iris, sandalwood and musk.

Aldehydes Fruity Notes Green Notes Bergamot

iris Lilac Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Woodsy Notes iris Sandalwood Musk

3 Fleurs

Flore Fragrance Reviews

millascent
millascent

Rich, radiant aldehydes and crisp high-pitched lily of the valley accent huge armfuls of mostly lilac bouquet. Warm musk and sandalwood in the base keep the exuberant florals from being too sharp. The fruits I do not smell much; the scent isn't sweet but it is beautiful, floral, womanly. Comparisons to Diorissimo are apt. I think this perfume is perfect for a mother of the bride, or maybe for an executive board member. I think perhaps the right man could wear this as well. The bottle and sculpted cap resemble a bouquet of picked flowers bundled by their long stems- very pretty.

So delicious!!

Unique!

A very dark version of Diorissimo. Very me, very grown up, very female'ish, very cat-on-the-hunt-daytime-scent. Great! Longlasting. Not modern sweet, thank god. The Lily-of-the-valley is not dominant, the Jasmin and green notes are on my skin, together with woodsy notes and musk. A keeper! A scent for the woman, not the teenager, in my opinion.

En mycket mörk variant av Diorissimo. Väldigt mig, väldigt vuxen, väldigt kvinnlig, väldigt katt-på-jakt-dagtid-doft. Suverän! Hållbar på huden. Inte modernt söt, tack gode gud. Liljekonvaljen är inte dominant utan Jasmin och gröna noter är dominanta på min hud tillsammans med träiga noter och musk. En doft att hålla hårt i! En doft för kvinnan, inte för tonåringen, i mitt tycke.

Catty
Catty

This was my spring scent in the 90`s. How could I forget how gorgeous is this perfect floral.

This is the "vamp" version of dioríssimo.

It really stands out, but it isn´t agressive, due to its perfect composition. On the other way around, it´s highly seductive. Just some minutes with this scent around ...and you will notice the real "joie de vivre".

This scent is made for a woman, who isn´t afraid to be happy, and to show it, in a very elegant way.

I just purchased it, and it´s a daytime scent for me.
But I can perfectly picture this scent in a spring/summer romantic evening.

A dream!

Jackson Spines
Jackson Spines

At first spritz I thought "yuck." Too strong and way too overpowering. However, when you let this perfume dry down it becomes something much nicer than the initial blast it starts off as. To me, this smells like the white bar soap you find in swanky hotel rooms, which isn't a bad thing. It doesn't smell cheap. On the contrary, it smells quite expensive. I could see a very classy lady wearing this and being quite happy with it. One of the nicer white floral perfumes I've smelled. The scent manages to be quite fresh and modern without smelling old fashioned or outdated which is no small feat for such a floral perfume. A very clean smelling fragrance for the confident woman. Also not to be overlooked is the actual bottle itself. It is high quality indeed. Heavy, well made and very beautiful. Would look lovely sitting on top of a woman's vanity. Now that this perfume is discontinued I'm sure it's not the easiest to find but if you are lucky enough to come across it, do yourself a favor and give it a try!

I remember of 90's.

I love.

RGR
RGR

This perfume is ALIVE!

Flore is not for weak, damsel in distress type girls. This is a woman with a strong and vibrant personality. She is fun, captivating, bold, feminine, colorful and an extrovert. She is able to handle all sorts of scandals and crowds, her laugh will penetrate present souls and her charisma is undeniable. This is an all out, lets throw a ball fragrance! She is not a quiet, stay in the same place guest of the soiree...... she is the soiree. The only thing keeping this woman from taking over the world and inviting the rest of the neighborhood to the party is the musk and the woodsy notes.

A little amount of this potion will get you very far. Do not overspray in presence of nature because you will be followed by persistent bees enamored with FLORE's flower power.

aber19
aber19

This is one of the most exotic perfume I have smelt. It is a rich multidimensional fragrance that seems to last for ever. When I place it on my skin, it leaves a fresh floral trail of beautiful quality of white flowers. The price is a bargain.I will need to stock up on this, because excellent perfumes tend to be discontinued. This perfume has gone under the radar, but I think it is one of the best perfumes ever made. I would wear this on a date, where you like to impress, but use it sparingly, or at a wedding. While the bottle is unconventional the perfume I think is devine, complex and quite original. As a perfume collector this is a MUST HAVE fragrance for women who are confident, bold,creative,like classic and style. When I wear this I feel I have just walked into a beautiful white floral garden with different heady fragrances. A true gem!!!

birdofparadise
birdofparadise

I bought this as a blind buy on the strength of the reviews I've read and I am not disappointed. At first spray it is an abundance of white flowers with Lily-of-the-Valley as the dominant scent. Definitely not a sweet or pretty fragrance to me- it has vastly more character than that. It is a bouquet of lilies really with a green freshness that tempers its sweetness. It settles to sun-warmed fragrance that is elegant and refined. Absolutely beautiful on rainy days.

laurette
laurette

i love this. im still looking for something similar if anybody can help me (hablo español) sorry for my english.

ya lo consegui, tarde, tengo otra edad y no me quedaba como a los 20

perfumecollector
perfumecollector

This summer, I have been drawn to florals with a presence, and Flore is certainly one of them. Apply with a light hand, one or two sprays (I can get away with 3) and you are enveloped in lovely flowers. I particularly get lily of the valley which I love. Aldehydes are very muted, actually non existant on me. I do not get fruits either. Just a warm blend of flowers with lily of the valley in the forefront.

Longevity and sillage are magnificent. I find this reminds me of Jessica McClintock Jessica McClintock quite a bit. Except that Jessica McClintock has a cooling note in it; Flore is a warmer fragrance. There is something very womanly about Flore.

soulflwr
soulflwr

Smells like sweet pea flowers.

junior halston
junior halston

Simply put how I feel a woman should smell like.

mimi.smell
mimi.smell

Very interesting fresh and powerful floral perfume... balancing very well between flowers and fruits to get final fresh overall smell. I love the touch of bitterness... I think it comes from Lilac and Lily-of-the valley ... than fruity notes, bergamot...wood.
Flore is not like an innocent angel fragrance, it's rather strong and outstanding, but still very feminine.
Gorgeous perfume, gorgeous bottle!

Croneangel
Croneangel

Let me tell you, I have tried and tried to love this! I have a couple bottles of the bath wash and that makes my skin smell great and it perfumes that whole section of my little home. So naturally I went out and got a bottle of the edp. It smells wonderful in the bottle, but once it hits my skin.....UUGHH!!!
I don't mind aldehydes, and the florals are definitely there, but so is this mushy putrid fruit mixed with harsh soap odor. Its just too much for me to get past. I actually get sick to my stomach. It takes a good hour for that to "burn off". THEN its a LOVELY fragrance!! But I'm so queasy and mentally on edge that I can't really enjoy it. Flore and I are NOT a good match chemically. But it smells great as a room fragrance, so this wasn't a total loss. I recommend trying this one on your skin before you actually purchase.... BIG TIME!

For lovers of Diorissimo and Nina Ricci Fleur de Fleurs, this is a gorgeous member of the same family! And not the shy member either! I have it in the largest size bottle edp and I love love love it!

elgab89
elgab89

Flore is the loud and colorful woman at a party that you cannot help but love. Even if she wears outrageous clothes, sings with a false voice and dances on the table, you cannot stop admiring her joie de vivre, her daring attitude and her fantastic laugh. Somewhere, inside of you, all you want is to be her.
I was surprised that somebody here described it as a lilac perfume?!? - sorry - it is green, green, green lily-of-the-valley.

Malegria
Malegria

At first I was not sure if I ever can wear something like this.The initial blast was very unapologetic, harsh and boozy - like a pile of exotic fruit went bad. Aldehydes did not help either, adding a metallic screechy note to the whole cocktail. I decided to give it more time and I did not regret.
It is a sharp but elegant floral, that reminded be both of Anais Anais and the long lost Isa.Flore is more serious, more mature than any of the two and is a gift for a brave floral lover. If you are used to aldehydic scents that take their time to develop, Flore may be your lucky find.
The staying power is superb; it lasted through the evening and night on skin, and for me it`s a sort of a victory.

AMOS' & SNAGGS' MOM
AMOS' & SNAGGS' MOM

I purchased Flore online solely on the basis of its description and am I ever glad that I took the chance. If you like an elegant, feminine floral fragrance, this is for you. I don't pick up lilacs at all ( but, if I did, great, because I love the scent of lilacs ). The distinct note in Flore is lily-of-the-valley. Flore reminds me very much of Christian Dior's Diorissimo ... at a fraction of the cost and it's longer lasting, too. This is a strictly floral fragrance. I don't detect a fruity note nor anything sharp, sour and metallic, as other reviewers have suggested.

smp
smp

It's a classic lilacs perfume that i used in the past. I liked very much but i repeat 'in the past'. It's very lasting and captures you at the first moment that you smell it. If you like a classic floral scent this is one option.

luisa margarita
luisa margarita

I think FLORE is one of the most lovely florals I've ever smelled. It's the kind of fragrance you want to feel in a close girlfriend or in a very special women (like your mother), the immediate feeling is kind of supporting fairy (that's why I said you want to smell this in a special women). The aldehydes are very subtle and they work nicely with the fruity note, then a warm rain of flowers will cover you -with kisses of sandalwood-. Any kind of girl can wear it (it's ageless)....... but I will warn you: Don't expect your love one have a frantic passion episode if you're wearing FLORE, instead you will have a person in a PERMANENT huge-kiss syndrom

Flore by Carolina Herrera 3.70 out of 5 based on 91 ratings and 21 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera Flore fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera Flore, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flore by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flore by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.