Designers » C » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Herrera for Men Sensual Vetiver Carolina Herrera for men
dislike

tobacco
Herrera for Men Sensual Vetiver Carolina Herrera for men Pictures

Herrera Sensual Vetiver for Men was launched on the market in 2002 as a masculine aromatic wood scent. André Ricardo designed the bottle of this edition. The composition is a virile blend of vetiver, sandalwood, clove, lavender, amber and tobacco notes.

Available as 100 ml EDT.

Lavender vetyver Sandalwood Amber Clove Tobacco

Herrera for Men Sensual Vetiver Fragrance Reviews

Housebliss
Housebliss

I was able to get a 100 ml made in 2011. It's a good vetiver fragrance, but I don't think it's anything special. It's actually very similar to Vetyverio by Diptyque and Le 3` Homme de Caron.

I wouldn't spend much time searching for this unless you've smelled it before, and really want it again.

Alfareandhi
Alfareandhi

I just received it today from my friend in Kaskus Indonesian Perfume Community, my first impression this perfume is really nice scent and breathtaking.
This is simply earthy scent, it's like the original Herrera For Men but with vetiver touch made this more awesome,
If you're smokers or tobacco lovers I bet you will love this scent.

Scent: 8.5/10
Longevity: 8/10 (I got 6 - 8 Hours on my skin)
Projection: 7.5/10 (Moderate to soft)

Credit to @RullyPe

buddy m
buddy m

Has any one found anything at all close to this?

Why doesn't CH come out with it again, som many ppl love this.

aerial
aerial

It is a lost jewel. Wish I could find it but as far as I know it is discontinued.

Amparo Noir
Amparo Noir

By any chance where could I get a full size of this edt? Let me know then. Thanks!

BIG
BIG

What you first notice when you apply this fragrance is a fresh and green rooty smell. Afterwards, you are left with the aroma of freshly split wood logs.

Herrera for Men Sensual Vetiver by Carolina Herrera 4.58 out of 5 based on 23 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera Herrera for Men Sensual Vetiver fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera Herrera for Men Sensual Vetiver, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Herrera for Men Sensual Vetiver by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Herrera for Men Sensual Vetiver by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lalique Encre Noire Guerlain Vetiver Carolina Herrera Herrera For Men Rochas Lui Rochas Gucci Envy for Men Rochas Eau de Rochas Homme Bvlgari Bvlgari Extreme Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Hermes Rocabar Guerlain Vetiver Extreme Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Chanel Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport Rochas Rochas Man Chanel Egoiste Givenchy Givenchy Gentleman Christian Dior Fahrenheit 32 Paco Rabanne XS Giorgio Armani Armani Eau Pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme Cerruti L`Essence de Cerruti