Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Acaciosa Caron for women

Acaciosa Caron for women
dislike

yellow floral

A brilliant mixture with exceptional savoir-faire, this fragrance has remained among the greatest floral bouquets in international perfumery. Blossoms of orange, pineapple, jasmine and rose with a sensual ambergris background offer a sweet and harmonious blend. Acaciosa was launched in 1924.

Rose Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Orange Blossom Ylang-Ylang

Pineapple Jasmine Orange Blossom Sandalwood

Vanilla Amber Musk

Michelle

Acaciosa Fragrance Reviews

Kai'elle
Kai'elle

WHAT! $2000!!! Are you kidding..?

Damn...look at that INCREDIBLE bottle though.

I need a sugar daddy......

M.Ahmadi
M.Ahmadi

Price: $2,000!

danieq
danieq

I've been wearing this since yesterday evening around 6am and it now 9:30 the following morning. I am astounded at the longevity of this perfume. The sillage has dropped considerably, but the scent is still, unmistakeably there.

I find it difficult to talk notes when it comes to Caron as they are so well blended. This is a beautiful, sweet floral. All evening, I was catching hints, sometimes with a slight herbal tone. I do get the pineapple in the dry down, though it certainly doesn't scream. I don't get rose at all.

This Parfum is unapologetic. It doesn't try to be something it's not, I find it to be relatively straightforward and it is gorgeous in its straightforwardness! It's ultra feminine, sophisticated but not snooty. It's nearly impossible to find, but worth the effort if you can.

tamilla.yashnikova
tamilla.yashnikova

maybe someone knows how to order Acaciosa from Caron for women buy Sample onlain
  I will be a very grateful

lovingthealien
lovingthealien

Oh, Acaciosa. What a hidden treasure! This gorgeous and old-fashioned wonder has captivated me. I never thought I would be able to own a bottle of this rare vintage, but a veritable jug of parfum fell into my hands for a truly amazing price.

Caron's development is funny - in the teens, they were releasing brilliant, stark, forward-thinking fragrances that anticipated the flapper and the jazz club days. Then in the 20s, they started releasing more retro-Victorian fragrances - soliflores and full-bodied sweet florals with lots of meat and little bone structure. This is certainly one of those.

Acaciosa is brilliant from the very beginning. It opens a lot like Joy but somehow even more joyous! Rose, jasmine, and lily of the valley are accented by a sparkling fruity and resinous accord (allegedly pineapple, though I think it's a mixture of two obscure vintage extracts that give the effect) that reminds me of champagne. Citrus and aldehydes are either dosed low or missing, but the perfume manages to really sparkle!

After the dramatic and stunning opening, you are treated to a delightful, lightly powdered lipstick-rose, indolic (natural?) jasmine, muguet, ylang, and orange blossom over a candy-sweet mossy amber base. This has been done so many times in perfumery but here it's somehow different. It's not overly perfumey, but it is dewy and fresh in a way that is rarely achieved in perfume so perfectly. It remains a sweet candy and cosmetic rose for hours, eventually drying down into a very lightly sweetened musky caron base full of moss and sandalwood.

This is probably the best rose and jasmine bouquet of its type. If you're a fan of Joy, Narcisse Noir, Chamade, Fleurissimo, or any other sweet natural-smelling floral bouquet fragrances, this is definitely worth a try.

Espi
Espi

just when I was about to give up on the house of Caron of which I bought 12 urn samples that I'm testing in chronological order, the next sample is just a beautiful white floral called Acaciosa .. apparently this 1924-beauty is the MOTHER of all white florals. NO stale 'all notes blended together into an unrecognizable jumble' fragrance effect here like I had on N'Aimez que moi (1916), Tabac Blond (1919) and the slightly better Narcisse Blanc (1923).

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

What I tried was the pure parfum, presumably a vintage version. This is not acacia, but a sweet, slightly indolic, honeyed floral with a tinge of root beer initially. The floral part is ylang-ylang along with some white flowers like jasmine and orange blossom. After reading that one of the notes is pineapple, I can see how it might be. Even though I don’t smell it explicitly it contributes a syrupy, canned-pineapple vibe to the top notes.

As it dries down, I can start to smell sandalwood in the base. The sillage is moderate, but a tiny dab lasts all day on skin. Although this is a classic vintage perfume, I could easily wear it anywhere. I like it, and am glad that my sample is generous enough to last through many applications.

Lady Love
Lady Love

(Pure Parfum Review)

Narcisse Noir + Joy = Acaciosa

Smells like a vintage bouquet of white flowers!

Extremely better than Or et Noir and N`Aimez Que Moi. Fortunately this is the kind of Rose notes I was expecting from Caron. Jasmine and Rose are the two dominant initial notes in this fragrance.

Acaciosa and Joy share this resinous-animalistic vintage feeling that I love.

This is a huge Masterpiece!!!

kelleybelle
kelleybelle

My goodness, this scent is scorchingly sexy; I LOVE it !! Very fruity and rich with a velvety dry-down :)

Kterhark
Kterhark

Blame it on just returning from Maui, but i do detect the pinapple here, and it is delightfully crisp and mouth watering.

I've read that pineapple contains an ingredient that is supposed to help with depression. Indeed, whenever I am anxious i tend to crave it. How interesting that this note caught the perfumer's nose in 1924, which was firmly in the grip of the optomistic, sky is the limit, roaring 20's.

This is a happy scent. It is also one of the few (the first for me, actually) Caron's that opens pleasantly from the get-go; there is no wait time while it develops.

During the dry down this does get sweeter, channeling that aspect of the 20s where people had too much of a good thing. Like others have said, it is a bit pungent, which works here by holding the jasmine at bay. This is another star on the Caron 'how did we do this week' sheet.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Caron Acaciosa fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Caron Acaciosa, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Acaciosa by Caron. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Acaciosa by Caron represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.