Designers » C » Oriental « Groups

Bellodgia Caron for women

Bellodgia Caron for women
dislike

Bellodgia by Caron is a Oriental fragrance for women. Bellodgia was launched in 1927. The nose behind this fragrance is Ernest Daltroff. Top notes are carnation and rose; middle notes are jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and violet; base notes are musk, clove, vanille and sandalwood.

Carnation Rose

Donna Karan Gold Sparkling

Bellodgia Fragrance Reviews

mymlan
mymlan

I love carnations and bought a vintage Bellodgia that came in an 80's bottle with a floral drawing on the label and a shiny plastic peach coloured lid on top.

I was hoping for something soft, powdery and romantic but was surprised when a huge amount of cloves opened up this fragrance. It is very sweet, spicy and soapy in the beginning and I can honestly say that I'm not very found of it until it mellows down a bit. After some time the soapy cloves leaves room for powdery carnation and even some other shy flowers dares to enter the scene. It dries down on fading heartnotes joined by vanilla and sandalwood.

Eventhough I love carnations, I guess I'd like Bellodgia a lot more if it wasn't for the soapy cloves in the top, and I'm not sure that I have the patience to wait for the carnations to bloom.

cloudberry
cloudberry

First time I used Bellodgia was in the mid-Eighties. I got my hands on a big bottle of it and went through it as fast as I could, in a heavenly, estrogen-drunk haze. What I didn't realize then was that I'd fallen head-over-heels in love with...... CARNATION.... Did you ever notice that there's almost the word CARNAL in carnation? Well, that's how the 1980s Bellodgia made me feel- carnal, fern-green and cherry-blossom-pink at the same time... A sweet, sultry, long-lasting sillage with a deep musky vanilla secret, waiting to be discovered at close range. Mmmmmm......

I just tried it again, and I still adore it, but this time it opens on me with a wide, theatrical jasmine. Ta-da!!! Jasmine, people!!! Meanwhile, in the background, I see a polite, ladylike carnation quietly waving at the audience. The jasmine keeps the carnation upstaged for the entire ride on my skin. As Bellodgia fades away, a long dramatic afternoon later, I check for the musky, vanilla underpinnings... Where are they? I think Ms. Sassy Jasmine chased them away on my skin. Lady Carnation has long since retired to her fainting couch. For some reason, perky lilies of the valley start to tap-dance on my skin... Then I just want to take a shower and sniff a big bag of kona beans to make it all go away.

Not sure if my body chemistry changed, or my sense of smell, or the formulation, or all of the above. No matter.

Old or new formulation, this is a must-try for the scentanista. Put it this way: if you knew that you couldn't see the original Mona Lisa, just a photo of her, would you refuse to take a peek at the photo? The photo wouldn't wallop the emotional punch and cultural baggage of the original painting, but how sad would it be to have no idea at all what the Mona Lisa looks like?

isenseincense
isenseincense

Amazing reading the reviews here and how much our taste in scents is related to memories and emotions.

I love Perfum Sacre more than any other perfume I've ever smelt and have been so excited to try other Carons, thinking that perhaps they get better and better and that I have found the nirvana of perfume.

Unfortunately for me they all remind me a bit of Youth Dew??? I really don't understand why, I haven't smelled Youth Dew for 15 years or more and I never much liked it then. I think there is a note that jars with me but I'm not sure what it is? Carnation maybe?
But I Love carnations in my garden, why wouldn't I love it in a perfume. One of the eternal mysteries.

Maybe Love will grow?

But have to say thank Caron for Sacre - eternally grateful.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

This scent is a real classic, from 1927, but it is classic in the best possible way. It is lovely. I remember my mom's friends wearing this scent and I loved how fresh and cool it always smelled. Our school principal wore this scent, too, and all the school kids loved getting hugs from her because she was nice and soft and she smelled good, hard to do in the Southern summers with no AC.

My review is for the eau de parfum, which has very nice projection and sillage. I was initially not totally in love with the carnation, but I like the difference of it. It has a green, spiky, not so sweet floral, "notice me" element to it that makes Bellodgia very distinctive. The spice is wonderful. I layered this scent with a modern scent, Andy Tauer's L'Air du Desert Morocain and the combination was divine. I was afraid the Tauer would dominate the Bellodgia. Actually it was the other way around! The dry spice in each fragrance complemented the other and I ended with a classic with a very modern twist, quite lovely and fun to wear.

By the way, I think a man could totally wear this and it would smell divine. It has such a fresh, green note to it, I find it more unisex than feminine today.

joliecat
joliecat

The current EDT, Caron Bellodgia starts out with the smell of incense that's very similar to Caron Nuit Noel, but lighter. Then the florals bloom, mixed with cloves, enveloped in soft musk. Quickly thereafter, strong carnations burst into bloom, sweet, soft, spicy, and heady. Suddenly, a beautiful puff of sweet powder emerges, blending all of the notes in this perfume together, and you are enveloped in the most elegant blend of soft spices and florals, encased in creamy clouds of vanilla and sandalwood. At this point, Bellodgia settles down into a gloriously blended opulent powdery skin scent that lasts up to 12 hours. If sprayed in your hair, the scent is especially noticeable, long after it dries down to a skin scent.
It's soft and lightly powdery, but thanks to the cloves and spices, it's not too sweet to be a unisex fragrance.
Bellodgia smells expensive, intruiging, deep, rich, unique, and can easily be worn in a crowd without offending anyone. Simply beautiful !

mcgood
mcgood

I have tried every formulation of this fragrance vintage and new in every strength and it just disappears on me. I love it but it just doesn't last on my skin.

lovingthealien
lovingthealien

Vintage Bellodgia is a rare type of fragrance; it is both warm and spicy and light and airy. This lets it occupy a unique space in a wardrobe, as it can be worn in any weather without becoming cloying.

Let it be known that "light and airy" here does not in any way mean lacking in depth; the vanillic/animalic base is sexy and alluring. In many ways, this fragrance is to carnation as Pour Un Homme is to lavender.

daniela3
daniela3

I do find that the old 'controversy' Guerlain Vs Caron, (Guerlain*= cocotte frags and Caron= lady ones) with Bellodgia should put the matter in a sort of balance or draw. I can't see in it, all this 'ladylikeness'. I've got an oldish (not unfortunately a proper vintage** one, that I had already met once) so that I cannot find it so 'innocent' at all, anyway, times are changed and I like B. very much, all the same. My not blind love can be expressed through some positive points: 1) a huge presence of my beloved note: carnation, so evident during the 3 classical phases; 2) a good persistence (definitely more accentuate in the older versions, but still right) 3) it's lack of 'popoularity' here, where I live. It's not so common among people; 4) I believe this is one among the nicest oriental-flower-chypre not so simple to house -for me. 5) It matches both my skin and my chemistry perfectly! What can you ask more?!

As typical of many old scents, it can be used indifferently by 'girls' and 'boys', only the personal alchemy (and taste as well) should dictate the choice.

* To be clear my heart beats for Guerlain ; )
**A sort of 'liquid bomb', a true masterpiece in the history of perfumery.

chickenpotpie
chickenpotpie

A review of the vintage parfum:

Being vintage I thought maybe it wouldn't be as strong or as fresh being the age of my bottle is thought to be late 20's early 30's. However, once I opened the bottle, an amazing floral bouquet whispered out. Once I put it on, the first thing you smell is the most amazing carnation. Its fresh and green, and ridiculously lovely. The rose helps to buoy the scents, the violet provides some lightness, and the jasmine rounds it all out. It it feels like your sticking your face into the most amazing and fresh bouquet of flowers.

However, its not cloying, or overdone. I used 2 dabs and 6 hours later can still smell them. The base notes are just to die for, I smell that amazing sandalwood, and musk.

The musk, though present, is in the background. You do smell the warmth of the musk but its not dominant. Its not until after its been on for about the 5-6 hour mark that I can pick out vanilla.

If however one gets an opportunity to experience the vintage, they should take it, its a wonderful olfactory trip.

Before smelling Bellodgia, I had no idea that it contained one of my favourite floral notes, carnation. Perhaps I read it somewhere beforehand but I had quickly forgotten, so this fragrance served as a nice surprise.

Like most Caron fragrances, Bellodgia has that distinctive classic appeal. While wearing this fragrance, you are guaranteed to feel elegant and refined, almost like a Queen decked out in an array of exquisite jewels.

The carnation accord is rather strong, supported by the smallest hint of heavenly jasmine. Essentially, Bellodgia is the scent of a beautiful woman. All women should feel compelled to try it.

Although quite floral and powdery at first sniff, an additional element of spiciness, (provided by the cloves and vanilla), prevent Bellodgia from becoming too predictable. I like this surprisingly sensual twist, as I believe it adds some extra appeal.

It's a little similar to Fragonard's Billet Doux, but perhaps a tad more intense and thick. In that regard, I can only advise that Bellodgia be applied with a light hand. I don't find the sillage 'too much', but then again, I love all the heavy hitters.

The lasting strength is wonderful. On clothes and coats, it remains a constant reminder of your last wearing. Even though I haven't had the opportunity to test the vintage formulation, this newer version is certainly not ordinary. I highly recommend.

thehanna
thehanna

Now that I have tried it I recognize the scent, or very similar from the dressers of my great-aunts. It is a distinctly old fashioned smelling perfume. Powdery carnation and a soapy clove.

Unfortunately for me, also smells a bit like the floral talcum powder I would find in my grandma's bathroom in a large round blue or soft green container with a big powder puff. Does smell surpisingly clean and is pretty but is so vintage smelling that it ages you to wear it.

Fizzy
Fizzy

This is a cold, not dark scent for me. Full of carnation, little bit cloves and maybe jasmine? Very good for the blond haired youngsters of us. Loud, long lasting and pretty. Perfect for warmer days.

semj
semj

Carnation, clove and vanilla. I was in heaven looking at the notes. After one sample vial I am feeling a little down. It seems that the combination of lilly of the valley and jasmine (which always manage to smell like poo poo) break through after a few minutes. This leaves the cloves and carnations batteling it out.
There is a certian skankyness which I would normally find appealing but I think that there is too much going on here. Each of the notes are of good quality (especially the jasmine) But I belive that both jasmine and lilly of the valley must work for you to enjoy this.

johngreenink
johngreenink

The descriptions and reviews of this sound really fascinating - is this too floral for a guy to wear? Can anyone recommend a male or unisex scent that would mimic this? I also love carnation, this sounds like a great scent combination.

ivanao
ivanao

I read reviews that it is strong and lasting heavy frangrance, and I get jealous. On my skin the lasting power if about one hour. It begins as a very beautifull floral scent, but then suddenly: soap and sugar. Even my work colleague, who normally comments all new fragrances, couldn´t recognize any! Is it the reformulation? I bought the EDT, that could be also the reason.

nogunsofar
nogunsofar

vintage smell. I gave it to my mom, she likes it.

20thcenturyrelic

Just looked at my bottle again and I'm still wondering if it's authentic. The top doesn't fit over the spray very well. As in, if you pick up the bottle by the top, it comes off. Fortunately the bottle didn't break.

Well, if a copy, it's a good one. It just doesn't last on me.

I'm sure I paid less than $20 for it, so...lesson learned.

20thcenturyrelic

This was also my mom's favorite back in the 70s. I remember taking my babysitting money to the perfume counter and buying it for her for Christmas, birthdays, and/or Mother's Day. I loved it at the time, but it seemed too old for me.

Well, a couple of years ago I bought a bottle of the EDT on eBay, and I still love it. But it just doesn't last in this form on my very dry skin - maybe 2 hours.

I just got out the bottle and looked at it, and I wonder if it's counterfeit? It doesn't have a label on the bottom, just the front. Huh.

angel6
angel6

Bellodgia is far too sweet for me, but if you want a lovely carnation try Comme de Garcon series Red
"Carnation" it is lovely.

bluemlein
bluemlein

i love bellodgia, its clovey pepperiness subsumed into rolling waves of carnation that scent lake como.
my partner always takes a look at the catbox, tho, to see whether it needs emptying.

(c)2011 daisy morant

lapurrla
lapurrla

Carnations have been in bloom at my parents for a while now and I've had bunches in vases perfuming my bedroom. I had almost forgotten how much I love their smell. So a few weeks back I took a risk making another "blind-buy" by bidding on a bottle of vintage Bellodgia.

The reviews here convinced me I'd probably like it. Well today it arrived and I must exclaim "WOW". This is strong, heady stuff. But wonderful! The fragrance is delightful - the carnation a true delight. My bottle is meant to be used but it could only have been a few times as it looks full. The box has flowers on it and the bottle is rectangular with a large, chunky gold lid that has irregular lines ingrained. I don't know when this version was in production, perhaps the 1960's - 70's? The insert has a picture of a girl that looks to be of that era. Sometimes I cheer for eBay but sometimes I pull my hair out. Today I am cheering.

What a treat Bellodgia is. I've never seen it here in Adelaide/Australia. Very little Caron at all. These reviews can be an incredible guide, so thankyou for your comments everyone. I am thinking of following Sherapop's idea of layering with vanilla also.
Try it if you like carnations, you may be amazed.

cloyd42
cloyd42

(Note: I'm reviewing the vintage "parfum de toilette". I've heard that tragic things have been done to the reformulation.)

This is a lovely carnation whose sharpness is softened by vanilla and musk. Clove opens as it warms and stays with the scent for hours, giving it a milky quality. I will use an odd word to describe it: it's extremely amiable.

Sillage: 4-5 ft; I get many compliments
Durability: 6-8 hours for this formulation
Fabulosity: a drink with your best friend
Price to value ratio: high

Lady Love
Lady Love

I've always been interested in Caron’s fragrances, because this house has a lot’s of big perfume hits back in the 10’s or 20’s.

Despite my desire to buy blind some Caron’s great fragrances, I have been ignoring them for a long time duet to the almost depressed and Overly Exaggerated comments about Caron’s reformulation. Like: ‘’Caron ruin fragrance legends with reformulation’’ ‘’Now Caron’s fragrances smell horrible’’ ‘’ I have such lovely memories of it and the new formulation defintely doesn't have nothing of the original’’

Thanks God! I Don't Take this So Serious and decided to purchase some decants.
and guess what?..

I make an order of almost 20 good fragrances, 5 of them were from Caron, and let me tell you, that this 5 beauties, smell far better than the others fifteen, and also so much better than a lot of fragrances out there. I Don't try to say ‘’Things Don't Change’’, I know that they change, everybody change and Guerlain and Chanel change too, but they are still pretty. And finally I don’t work for Caron, Caron don’t even exist in my country. I only jugde what I smelled.

Bellodgia Edp Review:

What a lovely and unique fragrance! To me this starts with a fabulous sweet carnation bouquet, and then change to a powdery and incensy carnation. It's really complex and delicious.

If you smell closely, you can notice may be certain similarities between this scent and Parfum Sacre, but Sacre makes more emphasis on Rose and Spices.

Give it a try! It's a must-sniff for sure. Lasting power is good.

Kterhark
Kterhark

Ah bummer...I bought an old bottle of bellodgia (maybe .3 oz) from Ebay. I tried to decant it into something new, and the spray cap was so old that it got stuck. I quickly whipped it off and put my thumb over the tube, but the juice just exploded out.

so this is a review of what was left on my hands.

But really, at this point I've smelled so many vintage Daltroff creations that they all start to smell the same. I think I've exhausted my adjectives on how to describe them.

Carnation. One of my favorite florals. Bellodgia is its star performance.

Clove. Yes please. This wears really well on me, not too heavy, not too spicy. Just right.

Vanilla. When paired with Carnation and handled by Daltroff it doesn't get any better.

I haven't tried the newer versions, but it's on my list. More to come!

peeachediva
peeachediva

I have worn BALLODGIA off and on for years. I am definitely thankful that I have won it in some awesome bidding wars on ebay for REALLy good prices. Try 14.00 including shipping for a two once bottle. It was just a little used, so YAYA..... If you can find the fragrance you desire USED, you get awesome deals for sure!!!!
After doing a review on the 'old MAJA', I went in on the site almost every day for awhile and NOW, I have five bottles OF THE ORIGINAL!!!!

BALLODGIA on me, actually starts out with a very strong carnation, but then evens out to a mixture of the lily of the valley and jasmine rounding off what could be a screaming carnation.

The bass notes , musk clove, and vanilla are not overpowering at all. I think the musk floats the clove and vanilla. The clove and vanilla seem to give a gentle undercurve to floral notes of very distinctive flowers of carnation and jasmine- both of which I love, but can't take too much jasmine by itself.

When it dries down on me, it is slightly sweet, I think because of the vanilla and clove. On me, I really don't distinguish the vanilla and clove. The musk evens it all out. I don't think that there is a STRONG musk, well at least not with my body chemistry. This is a beautiful perfume ( to me) I have several favorites in the CARON line.

For me, I can wear this scent just about anywhere in any season... except summer. With the warmth, it definitely gets pretty heavy... In the summer, I think the musk and clove start to scream over all the other voices of the choir. Would I recommend that you all at least TRY IT? Absolutely.

lloreeno
lloreeno

I had just recieved my vintage Caron Bellodgia EDP I had won on ebay and bought in hopes to rekindle the rich warm scent of Blue Carnations I wore as a young adult.
I have made myself a promise as I am entering senior citizenry to expand my horizons and senses something unfortunately I had put on hold because first raising a family, working in a non traditional male dominated field landscape design and maintenance...I always adored flowers and found it to be intoxicating sniffing those delicate delights and oh did I mention allergic to most hymenoptera especially bees so no scent and now raising grandchildren who are in their teens and late teens which is quite an intense task.
So I said, "Now is the time to indulge my senses before too late", a much deserved reward especially after all the years of hard work, sometimes impoverishment for I was a divorced single working mom for many of those years and there was little time or money to pamper myself.
The first adult bottle of perfume I bought as a single working mom was purchased at a Gemco cosmetic counter and oh how it was a splurge for me something rarely done. It was a bottle of EDT spritzer " Blue Carnations" by Rodger and Gallet. I savored every mist from that bottle and recieved so many compliments how it smelled like a fresh bouquet of carnations.
As a young teenager I wore White Shoulders, My Sin and Tabu a scent that elicited the very excitment of the promise of it's name. Does anyone remember those spritzer vending machines you found at bowling alleys and restaurants ladies lounges, well that was my first true experience of sampling the lofty fragrances that titillated the olfactory senses.
Now back to my experience with Bellodgia, I was so giddy about my purchase my husband of 31 years had thought I had taken a leave of absence of my senses, in my minds eye I was embarking on a quest of my senses so I immediately applied a miniscule amount to my pulse points. On opening note it smelled like Lilly of the Valley and slightly musty. It then developed into a slight carnation smell and then toned down to a powdery scent not much sillage to this one on me. My bubble was bursted for I anticipated so much more, a sophisticated Blue Carnation.
It was a real humid and hot day here in Northern Maine I do not know if that impacted how this scent developed on me so I tried once again this time no Lilly of the Valley just a soft bouquet of carnations not much development and no staying power, oh dear!
As I said I am a novice here and my preference leans towards floral aldehydes I am open for suggestions please.

Malegria
Malegria

Fell in love with it at the first sniff.Gorgeous carnation, combined with cloves - a strange, but irresistible combination. Lily of the valley is included, I guess, to stop Bellodgia from smothering the owner in it`s spicy goodness. Just awesome.

rebella
rebella

Perfumes like this aren´t made any more. That is something I can´t really put my finger on when it comes to some of Caron vintage perfume. The way they wrap you up and in and at once gives me a feeling of being charismatic, elegant and oh so chic.

Bellodgia is dark, mysterious and I feel like I´m swimming over deep waters, but still being safe. I´ve got a small vintage sample and really wish that the new Bellodgia available will have some of the old formulation soul left, anyone know anything about that?

It´s really hard to think of this as a lilly of the valley or jasmine scent, in my opinion it´s much to golden, warm and sensual for that and I can´t hardly smell any of those flwoers except for being kind of a nice backdrop.

Not as much carnation as in Tabac Blond though. I like Tabac Blond slightly better, but Bellodgia isn´t far behind. When I´m in the mood for this kind of vintage scent, both of them wopuld do just fine.

Try it and get a nice surprise!

ghostie
ghostie

Have not smelled the new incarnation of this classic, because I still have two bottles of it from circa 1985. So my comments are based on the original version.

For some reason, along with the other flowery notes, Bellodgia reminds me of coffee...that warm rich "brown"-ness. It is quite strong and lasting, which I appreciate because many perfumes quickly disappear on my skin. Men either love it or totally hate it; my best friend's husband was so captivated by it that I think it contributed to his making a pass at me many years ago! Definitely unusual and daring.

Caron BELLODGIA is a carnation clove bomb! My goodness, I applied the edp as though it were an edt, and I was completely overwhelmed! I should have remembered that Caron fragrances are always much stronger than the typical, plus I have a sensitivity to clove. But I also think that the clove here would be heavy for anyone. And the carnation, too.

I do believe that the quality of the essences is high, but there's not a lot of development. I tried layering Victoria's Secret VANILLA LACE, and that transformed BELLODGIA into a fragrance that I was able to wear and even enjoy. So let it not be said that the Secret Garden collection (all members of which I acquired at the astounding price of $4.36 each for a 1oz edt...) serve no viable perfume purpose! When in distress: Layer!!! And if that doesn't work, head to the bath!

nyoka
nyoka

this scent reminds me of one of those wrist corsages.faint floral,little fruity that dries down to a soft vanilla.doesnt last long on me.body chemistry and all that but,i can imagine it being quiet nice on some.

Chandramukhi
Chandramukhi

I feel only carnation and maybe vanilla. Well, real carnations smell more sofisticated than Bellodgia. Usualy, perfumes are more complex than the simple essential oil, as they contain several different fragrant ingredients, but this time the rule is upset.I better wear a carnation behind my ear, like a Greek old man I saw once wearing.

Sassy1
Sassy1

I've never sniffed the old formula so can't compare. The sample I just received starts as strong spicy carnation. I'm waiting for the drydown , but until then, this one proves less is more...
Update: I never do get the heart notes, went straight from the carnation to a soft vanilla which is barely there.
I'd say this one starts as a hurricane and ends like a whisper.
It's ok, but there are other Caron scents I much prefer to this one.

F_A
F_A

Bellodgia is a carnation solifloral on my skin. It's a strong, quite heavy, very long-lasting fragrance. When you spray it on yourself, you are walking in a carnation cloud, because even the smallest spray creates a sillage. Ladies who love carnation must try this fragrance.

mollysmia
mollysmia

I wore this years ago, a lot! I received many compliments and then didn't use it for years. Recently purchased it again and was horribly disappointed. There is a fleetinf memory of the old scent and then a horrible, powdery smell takes over.
Feel like I lost an old friend and will never get it again

DawnLady3
DawnLady3

This is so lovely. It strongly reminds me of Chanel No 22, though it is gentler and not as long-lasting (strange because the notes are quite different). A tiny drop of the Chanel lasts for hours and hours, whereas this one can be applied more generously and more often. I am not saying that it doesn't last - it does, and I keep catching wisps of it throughout the day - lovely - but it is more subtle. I find the very slightly sweet vanilla drydown particularly alluring - I just want to sniff it all the time and really miss it when its gone.

I think this is a fragrance I have been looking for for a long time - a soft, whispering, luxurious, supremely feminine fragrance that I can wear any day, anywhere. I spray this on and instantly feel elegant and special and 'dressed', without it being too much.

I will keep the Chanel (which I adore) for more formal occasions, and have lots of other fragrances for when I want something more exotic or just want a change, but I think that this is one that I will keep coming back to - a staple in my fragrance collection. Very highly recommended.

UPDATE: The review above referred to a sample, and I have just received a full bottle of the EDP and am shocked - it is very different to the sample - and has much less of the character and beauty (and smells nothing like Chanel No 22!) I can only assume that the sample was the EDT, or perhaps pre-reformulation. How very disappointing!

Gorgeous clovey carnation with Vanilla and possibly a note of civet lurking very low. Elegant and layered. I love this one.

hopflower
hopflower

This used to be my mum's favourite perfume. I wore it as a young lady and still am fond of it; although I have grown beyond it somewhat now. I wore it again about two years ago, and it refreshed the days of my youth; it is perfect for summer days or even winter with the fresh cut scent of carnations. It is airy and light, not at all close or cloying. If you like carnations, you will love this fragrance.

Bellodgia by Caron 4.11 out of 5 based on 253 ratings and 38 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Caron Bellodgia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Caron Bellodgia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bellodgia by Caron. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bellodgia by Caron represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.