Designers » C » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Caron Parfum Sacre (2013) Caron for women
dislike

cinnamon
Caron Parfum Sacre (2013) Caron for women Pictures

Caron Parfum Sacre (2013) by Caron is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women. Caron Parfum Sacre (2013) was launched in 2013. Top notes are pepper and cinnamon; middle note is rose; base notes are myrhh and musk.

Pepper Cinnamon

Rose

Myrhh Musk

Royal Bain de Caron
Tocade 2013

Caron Parfum Sacre (2013) Fragrance Reviews

SumoTigerCat
SumoTigerCat

The difference between the original Parfum Sacre and Parfum Sacre (2013)is, to me, this: this new version is much more "wearable" and pretty, for my taste.

I found the original version much more pepper and incense than I could endure. In this newer version I get a lot more plush Rose, a nice sprinkling of pepper and delicious creamy Myrrh.

On my skin both sillage and longevity are excellent.

I find the new heavy, rectangular bottle very elegant. Parfum Sacre (2013) is certainly worthy to wear its' wonderful and fitting name.

Militza
Militza

I went on line to buy some of this, and Caron seems to have disappeared with "out of stock" all over. Where is it? What is going on?

becuille
becuille

On me this smells like peppery civet. There's an overwhelmingly animalic smell that makes it a scrubber on me.

I've never smelled the original, so I can't compare, but on its own, this doesn't smell anything like the list of notes would suggest it should.

I get urine, pepper and the tiniest hint of myrrh. This went on for about 2 hours and I couldn't take the smell any more so I scrubbed.

I should try to find some of the original because it seems to be well loved.

Douceamere
Douceamere

Parfum Sacre was one of my favourites for many years, the peppered rose and incense combined to make zen in a bottle for me. Unfortunately most of the grand classics in Caron have been pretty badly reformulated, and the current Parfum Sacre in the rectangular bottle smells very far from the original vision.

I assume some myrrh is still there since it smells very much like face powder, but I cannot discern the rose or pepper anymore. It is also extremely weak, much more so than most reformulations. Pretty good longevity, but the drydown, again, is far from the original and smells like a vanilla musk. It's actually quite a nice vanilla musk, but it's not Parfum Sacre.

Caron disappoints yet again. Some time ago they were awarded with the recognition of Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant in France (along with Guerlain and Molinard), anyone smelling Caron's perfumes these days would surely consider stripping them of that title.

Caron Parfum Sacre (2013) by Caron 3.13 out of 5 based on 19 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Caron Caron Parfum Sacre (2013) fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Caron Caron Parfum Sacre (2013), you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Caron Parfum Sacre (2013) by Caron. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Caron Parfum Sacre (2013) by Caron represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Diptyque Eau Duelle Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Parfum Tom Ford Noir Mona di Orio Vanille Lanvin Arpege Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Etro Paisley Christian Dior Dolce Vita Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Chanel Chanel No 19 Eau de Parfum Montblanc Présence d'une femme Frederic Malle Lipstick Rose Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Diptyque Tam Dao Juliette Has A Gun Another Oud Maison Martin Margiela Lipstick On Balenciaga Michelle Tom Ford Sahara Noir Molinard Molinard de Molinard