Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

Caron Piu Bellodgia (2013) Caron for women

Caron Piu Bellodgia (2013) Caron for women
dislike

Caron Piu Bellodgia (2013) Caron for women Pictures Caron Piu Bellodgia (2013) Caron for women Pictures Caron Piu Bellodgia (2013) Caron for women Pictures

Caron Piu Bellodgia (2013) by Caron is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Caron Piu Bellodgia (2013) was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Richard Fraysse. Top notes are carnation, rose, jasmine and lily-of-the-valley; middle notes are cinnamon and cloves; base notes are cedar, sandalowood and musk.

Carnation Rose Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley

Velvet Love

Caron Piu Bellodgia (2013) Fragrance Reviews

misslawbore
misslawbore

Longevity is poor. Nothing unique about it in its carnation/rose category. A disappointment.

Pixie1104
Pixie1104

I have a love / hate relationship with this fragrance. When I first discovered it something about it reminded me of summer or sun lotion - that's a good thing, I adore the smell of sun cream - and it struck me as an unusual and sophisticated scent because or perhaps despite that!

As time's gone on I have found that it sometimes gives me a headache, so 'heavy' is that carnation note.

I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews as it's so distinctive and memorable. Having said that I have very recently discovered another fragrance that's very reminiscent of this and that's D&G Velvet Love.

henri345que
henri345que

My impression is that Piu Bellodgia seems old-fashioned on skin, and if this is good or bad is up to you. Overall it has a powdery, spicy floral aroma, with something slightly fruity somewhere, some flower with a pear touch (i suspect it might be the lily of the valley accord). I dislike a sour edge that comes now and then on it, and i think that the base is very safe and don't add too much. It might work on the right woman, but i am not impressed with it.

Caron Piu Bellodgia (2013) by Caron 3.48 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Caron Caron Piu Bellodgia (2013) fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Caron Caron Piu Bellodgia (2013), you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Caron Piu Bellodgia (2013) by Caron. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Caron Piu Bellodgia (2013) by Caron represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Chanel N°5 Miller Harris Fleur Oriental Etat Libre d`Orange Putain des Palaces Caron Bellodgia Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel No 22 Guerlain Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Lys Soleia Caron Parfum Sacre Tom Ford Sahara Noir Chanel Chanel No 19 Eau de Parfum Serge Lutens Clair de Musc Caron Caron My Ylang (2013) Christian Dior Dune Amouage Jubilation for Women Guerlain Vol de Nuit Guerlain Chamade Chanel Pour Monsieur Terry de Gunzburg Reve Opulent Ormonde Jayne Tolu Le Labo Labdanum 18 Chanel Cuir de Russie