Designers » C » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Eaux de Caron Pure Caron for women and men

Eaux de Caron Pure Caron for women and men
dislike

Eaux de Caron Pure by Caron is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Eaux de Caron Pure was launched in 1996. Top notes are bergamot, mandarin orange and brazilian rosewood; middle notes are nutmeg, freesia and fruity notes; base notes are sandalwood, guaiac wood and virginia cedar.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Brazilian Rosewood

Nutmeg Freesia Fruity Notes

Sandalwood Guaiac Wood Virginia Cedar

Just Grapefruit
Gieffeffe

Eaux de Caron Pure Fragrance Reviews

PastelMoon
PastelMoon

It smells a bit tar-like (must be the woods) which contributes to a more unique aromatic feel to the otherwise very simple and straightforward fresh composition.

It is "pure" but in a very grounded, natural, rather than transcendent way. It reminds me of sea and its surrounding greens and wet sand. A marine scent indeed.

Citrus blending nearly seamlessly with spices and woods. Very suitable for every gender yet somewhat lacking when it comes to projection and lasting power.

spartan
spartan

I bought A large bottle without testing it first, Big mistake! This juice is 100% Feminine, there is absolutely nothing masculine about this fragrance! I am not sure why Caron lists this for Men?!? With that being said, Pure is A Very well crafted scent as one would expect from this house. I will sell my bottle on ebay or give it to a well deserving female.

Quality 10/10

adrienn99
adrienn99

Very much similar to Farina 1709 (not in DB).

I do not smell too much woods, to be honest. I am a big fan of rosewood and gaiac wood, cedar a favourite too, if they are there, they are quite blended into the composition.

Overall, I would say that this is a clean smelling but not sparkly citrus.And I can only agree with others on Pure being very quiet.

Cassiano
Cassiano

It is not only of praise and good colognes that a collector lives. Many times, provided that there is honesty, we are obliged to expose defects of our dear colognes, especially, when many of them were obtained on blind purchases. It's the risk that we pay!

Unfortunately, I got a bit disappointed with this one. Despite the divine and elegant aroma, resulting from the mixture of fruits and freesia accords, giving a light, fresh scent, as if I had come out of the bath and spread a very light moisturizer, with almost no aroma, the base - which should be more powerful, since it has notes of cedar, sandalwood and guaiac wood - does not give the structure that this scent deserves.

The result is a unisex smell (tending more towards the female), with a lasting power of approximately 5 hours and insignificant projection. And this was my disappointment! Caron’s perfumes are always so well done, so elegant, with projection and lasting power always between good/excellent and, it comes this one to make the role of "black sheep" of the family.

As I said, it's a great scent to go on a romantic date, like movies or dinner. But it doesn't hang a working day, for example. A pity!

Very nice, fresh and clean fragrance, highly wearable, easy going yet not cheap. It boosts an aura of pure freshness without being so bracing that it hits your brain like so many sporty/man cologne. Not at all. This Caron is exactly what it looks like: clean, classy, pure.
The lasting power is very good for this type of scents and it stays true to its nature untile it fades naturally. No morphing on skin.

almondbreakfast
almondbreakfast

love at the first smell!

although i was somewhat hesitant due to the design of the flaccon which looks so feminine. but the scent is definitely unisex and not-your-average fresh/aromatic scent.

I rarely fall in love with aromatic frag, and have tried to find a unique day frag that can capture my heart, but it was really hard until i found this one.

last but not least, it's a nice day frag and you won't smell like anyone else!

-Mr. Almond-

iconoclast
iconoclast

If you're looking for a very light musky scent look no further. I swear that when I use this I feel 10kgs lighter! But "light" doesn't necessarily mean "weak" in this case. This scent won't pull up any trees but this is one of its attractions - it just smells fresh, tranquil & good. Yes it is unisex, and I can easily see both men and women wearing this without the slightest hesitation. This has average longevity and sillage, but is the type of uplifting fragrance you apply just for yourself, to feel good. I particularly like the attractive glassy bottle. It's special scents like this that make Caron such an esteemed name in the world of fragrances. I'll summarise by saying that this is an enchanting package that falls within my all time top-10 fragrances.

ice2fire
ice2fire

It's about 10 years back I had this perfume, but I can't forget it. Since then I did not come across such heavenly light, gentle, yet interesting and lasting FRESHNESS.
It is like sitting on the beach with your feet in the water and with aromatic ocean breeze gently blowing in your face and caressing your body.

leolady910
leolady910

I am a fan of Caron perfumes. Mainly because they are usually oh so feminine. Eaux de Caron is a rather unisex scent. It opens with the smell of the sea mist at the beach, salty and crisp. The dry down of this perfume is even more interesting.

Unlike its name Eaux de Caron becomes totally impure. The musk and moss notes become more prominent and it seemed to remind me of sex on the beach. These "skank" notes are tempered by bearly noticable floral notes of jasmine. I couldn't discern any other florals in this perfume.

Overall, this is an interesting fragrance. However, I am a fan of more feminine classic florals, so I probably wouldn't buy it for myself.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Caron Eaux de Caron Pure fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Caron Eaux de Caron Pure, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eaux de Caron Pure by Caron. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eaux de Caron Pure by Caron represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.