Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Muguet du Bonheur Caron for women

Muguet du Bonheur Caron for women
dislike

Muguet du Bonheur Caron for women Pictures Muguet du Bonheur Caron for women Pictures Muguet du Bonheur Caron for women Pictures Muguet du Bonheur Caron for women Pictures

Muguet du Bonheur by Caron is a Floral fragrance for women. Muguet du Bonheur was launched in 1952. The nose behind this fragrance is Michel Morsetti. Top notes are neroli, bergamot, lily-of-the-valley and orange blossom; middle notes are jasmine, tincture of rose, lilac, magnolia and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are musk, sandalwood and heliotrope.

Neroli Bergamot Lily-of-the-Valley Orange Blossom

Fleurissimo

Muguet du Bonheur Fragrance Reviews

katiesiepierski
katiesiepierski

Let me start off my saying that I am a huge, huge fan of lily of the valley/muguet fragrances. From Yardley to Penhaligon's to Serge Lutens Un Lys, to Jo Malone Lily of the Valley and Ivy, to Diorissimo, to Guerlain's yearly LE Muguet perfumes, and everything of the like in between. I was so excited to try this! I almost blind bought a bottle of it because I was convinced I would love it. Sometging told me to sample it first though and I am glad I did! I got a decant from Surrender to Chance, and I really do not like it at all. I was shocked when I first applied it at how much I did not like it. This is SO green, the crunchiest greeny green GREEN i have ever experienced. I don't smell much lotv, I moreso just smell green, with a weak and diffused afterthought of lotv. I will give it credit though for being very interesting! I have never smelled anything quite like this before, and I have tried many, many, many lotv/muguet focused fragrances. I kept waiting to see if it would develop into something I liked, waiting for those sharp green notes to tone down and hoping I would smell more actual floral lotv, not the stem and greenery of it, but alas it never did. If anyone would like my decant feel free to message me!

gtabasso
gtabasso

Muguet de Bonheur is weak, watery floral that powders up, little fruit in it; lily. But, OMG, get yourself some Muguet Extrait. This is pure, deep, intense, rich lily. You can wear water or you can wear the real thing.

socorrosouza

A true masterpiece !!!! This has the same vibe of Narciso for Her, flowers and musk in a luminous coupling. It is a stand out scent, quite unique in comparison to other perfumes of its time, heavily aldehydic and civet-intensive. Diorissimo is the only one that resembles it. Thanks to Francis K and Christine Nagel for resurecting this vibe.

socorrosouza

When I was a child I was mesmerized by this divine scent. long lasting with moderate projection, too bad never smelled it again (only in recollections).

Sheza
Sheza

Sampling from decant giveaway off a generous fragrantican....let me start by saying i can appreciate the quality and conception of this however its just not to my taste nor would it suit my style. However this is an exceptionally expensive smelling floral bouquet with lotv and jasmine standing out the most. If i were a churchgoer i could imagine putting my best frock on and going to easter service on a bright spring day.

Museumgal
Museumgal

Beautiful bouquet scent featuring a lovely combo of lotv, jasmine and Lilac. Perfect spring scent. Classic, sophisticated perfume for day or night. The lotv makes it a bit soapy but the scent is very well blended so it isn't to much. Gorgeous!

golinka
golinka

Very clean scent, soapy and green. Quite overtaking, and decadent to me. Prefer Diorissimo

Giog
Giog

I tried Muguet du Bonheur Caron but Vintage (1965), well: I think that is the best lily of the valleyin the world with wonderful evolution, woody in the drydown. Diorissimo is nothing in comparison. 10/10 lovely.

goodcupoftea

Hmmm...from all Carons masterpieces this one is a bit of chalenge to fell in love with...At the beginning smells extremely alcoholic and sour like vinegar...really frighteningly disgusting. BUT then SUDDENLY and totally unexpectedly opens up to gorgeous notes of lily of the valley, rose, jasmin...fresh and crisps, happy and pretty. I tried and sprayed this perfume few times on me, before i "understood" and in a way was impressed like nearly ALWAYS with Caron unique scents...I am not sure i will often use it, but i will definitely keep it in my collection as one yet of another wonders from Caron.

Thanks God Caron is still producing true to its fashion the masterpieces, unlike many parfumes on the market!

goodcupoftea

hmmm, this perfume is STRANGE...It smells very alcoholic and weird at the beginning, but after evaporating smells very faintly of lily of the valley...very weak and short lived, maybe interesting for collectors. Will give to my mum...

JuliofromRio

Thank God "Caron" has promised to re-launch the original version of the Muguet du Bonheur Parfum soon. For years I´ve been begging them to do so on behalf of all the ladies in Brazil who love it and miss it so much.
We all keep our fingers crossed !!!....

MaggieKat
MaggieKat

Not bad at all, just nothing surprising or unexpected out it. Very soapy. Glad it was just a sample. Definitely not for me, I hate soapy.

Muguet Du Bonheur is far from being a successful fragrance, expecially considering it's from Caron. Lily of the valley, some other white flowers, and green nuances on a clean musky base. Somewhere between a cheap moisturizing lotion and an household product. We've seen this iteration too many times.

Lady Love
Lady Love

(Pure Parfum Review)

Muguet du Bonheur is a clean, powdery-Smokey lily of the valley, more fruity than floral.

It's quite beautiful and romantic fragrance. A more light and less complex version of Diorissimo.

This fragrance stay extremely close to the skin.

Sherapop, have you ever tried Nina Ricci Fleur de Fleurs? I think it can compete with Diorissimo EASY!!! I have them both and love them both, after Diorissimo, I didn't think I would ever meet a match, but I did!
NINA RICCI FLEUR DE FLEURS!

Caron MUGUET DU BONHEUR edt is a very soapy lily of the valley perfume, so much so that I'd say a better name would be SAVON DU BONHEUR. The floral notes are really doused in soap suds in this reformulation, and there is next to no development. Close to a shower-in-a-bottle scent, in fact. I'd be very curious to try either a vintage edp or the parfum...

I'll wear this MUGUET DU BONHEUR when I want a simple, clean fragrance that makes me smell freshly showered. For lily of the valley, I still prefer DIORISSIMO above all contenders.

Kterhark
Kterhark

(Parfum review)

I've been playing with lily of the valley lately, Tauer's version, for example, and so many others. This note can swing either way for me: too 'white floral' or too 'weed like.'

Edit:
I"ve spent more time wiht this scent, wearing it off and on for a month. This walks a thin line with me: the 'green I love it' and 'so white its too sweet'.

It's the middle phase and dry down that walk the tight rope. I often adore this scent because it's grassy-green, not sharp, not bitter, not herbal, but fresh.

Then there are times when I get worried, thinking, 'ooh, it's stepping too far in the sweet pile'.

I"ll have these thoughts within the same second. This is one I'd like a decant of, because on certain days I'm really drawn to it.

Oh- and my usual comment. Since Caron parfums are about 1/3 the cost of most other parfums, go for it instead of the EDP and EDT, the notes are richer and more pronounced.

nyoka
nyoka

I agree this is soft and clean.Not too soft tho,U can enjoy it urself thru drydown.At first,there is LIly of the valley,u can almost see the little blooms poking their head out in early spring.The thing that makes this different is that its kissed by roses.Like an all new species of flowerrs.Jasmine comes into play next,and,mingles with the mix and,makes it stronger and more pronounced.A true jasmine like,vines growing over head as u pass thru.THe dry down is soft,sensual sandlewood merged with a lovely musk.THe heliotrope comes in and then the whole fume merges into a truly beautiful fume.I think best for spring.U could however,wear it any season.The thing I like best is nothing is artificial.It all smells like real flowers and woods.Priced right so all can enjoy!

marielon
marielon

Just picked up a bottle of Muguet du Bonheur- this is the best LOTV ever-- it has a slight peppery edge to it, so it is pretty, with attitude. A gorgeous fragrance, at a decent price.

JuliofromRio

Gone are the days when Caron offered us real perfume. What they have in the market now are pale imitations of the extracts they had in the 50´s and 60´s. Muguet du Bonheur is a typical example. Its up-dated version is so weak and so inexpressive, it makes me cry. I hope and pray that someday the old , original smells will come back so that all of us Caron´s users do not feel cheated and start wearing those wonderful perfumes again. Please, Caron, bring them back. The real thing, not these insipid new versions! The old ones had strength, class and a true personality!

We want the genuine MUGUET DU BONHEUR !

Light and sweet floral fragrance.

I know how a lily of the valley smells in nature, but I almost don't feel it in this fragrance, or maybe just its lightness.
For me it smells more like a little bit sweet and light heliotrope scent. I am disappointed. Besides, it reminds me an air freshener scent a little bit.

Not my cup of tea. But sometimes I like the floral sweetness in it because it's tender enough. Besides, it reminds me my friends-neighbours's toilet air-fresheners scent a lot, that is why I can't wear it(

Trinity
Trinity

Today on May 1st, I received my "Muguet du Bonheur" and it could not have picked a better day to show up on my doorstep!
As far as I know, it is custom in France to presenting each other with a bouquet of muguets (lily of the valley) as some sort of "good luck" token on May 1st.

"Muguet du Bonheur" starts up fresh right away with the lily of the valley and a hint of green following close up. As soon as the scent warms up, it settles softly and graciously on your skin; the lily of the valley still there, but very well behaved.
It is truly a gentle, beautiful spring fragrance; soft spoken and clean, but by no means boring.

I was very much surprised to find out, that "Muguet du Bonheur" was released in 1999. It could have been one of the old classics released in the 40is or 50is.

This fragrance is perfect for the woman who loves gentle, soft and clean fragrances. She is one with nature and does not mind spending some time alone – alone but "one-with-all".

darlingbuds
darlingbuds

If you remove the citrus peel from Penhaligon's Lily of the Valley, you get something like Caron's Muguet de Bonheur--which is what I love about it. Solifleurs are not everyone's cup of tea, but the world needs one for poor lily of the valley which has been used so often in soaps and detergents that it may seem to some that that's all it offers. MDB is sweet, fresh and powdery without being too light. In the drydown you still have the lily, but warm and yeasty, like the lily has been secreted away inside your bra all day. Mmmmm...

Unfortunately all of Caron perfumes are not listed in the site and I'm happy to find this one here!this is absolutely a spring perfume.the composition is not complicated,but sweet and lovely."Muguet" in french means "Lily Of the Valley".it indicate the tradition of giving and receiving a muguet in the first day of May.it's better that the original perfume made in 1954.it's softer and more transparent.the bottle is nicer.just reminds me Dolce Vita.
so don't forget to put this fragrance at the 1st day of may!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Caron Muguet du Bonheur fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Caron Muguet du Bonheur, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Muguet du Bonheur by Caron. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Muguet du Bonheur by Caron represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.