Designers » C » Floral « Groups

My Ylang Caron for women

My Ylang Caron for women

yellow floral
My Ylang Caron for women Pictures My Ylang Caron for women Pictures

My Ylang by Caron is a Floral fragrance for women. My Ylang was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Richard Fraysse. Top notes are white flowers, jasmine, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley and rose; middle notes are black currant blossom and mandarin orange; base note is vanilla.

White Flowers Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Black Currant Blossom Mandarin Orange

Wild Berry Blossom

My Ylang Fragrance Reviews

I'm fairly certain it's my skin-ph and other factors of my body, that this EDP with predominant good reviews performs unlike anything described by others. No matter how often I tried, I do in fact perceive indolic ylang-ylang mixed with citrus and heady jasmine shortly, but there's a 'dusty' undertone which somewhat crashes with the florals, and waiting for the "warm, delicious creaminess" mentioned by others, all I get instead is a hair tonic-smell.
I don't mind the fresh, herbal kind of men's cologne, but can't stand the slightest sweet ones (mainly for personal associations I suppose), not much longer than they gradually fade out. Having sprayed on my forearm, it is as if I'm constantly carrying a freshly lotioned man's head beside me. After about 2 hours, I get a very faint, tangy sweetness, but the sweetened hair tonic-phase is too long for me.
It remains a mystery which of the notes should create this effect opposing 100% of others' experiences, in combination with my body chemistry. I read it was overloaded with ylang-ylang, and since I do love it, I thought I was (nearly) invincible; I stand corrected now. Please test this prior to purchasing, just in case!

Dreamy scent, started on my skin with the flowers, than some fruity smell turn it, I assume the black currant blossom. Great sillage, modern beauty. It kept reminding me to some other scent, finally I got it: Illuminum Wild Berry Blossom. However I prefer My Ylang much more, it is more feminne, more ladilike.
Wild Berry Blossom to my nose has a strong baby powder scent throughthe black currant that this one does not have. I am not saying they are alike, just that there is some similarity to me.

I am thrilled by My Ylang. To me a modern feminine beauty wearable in all seasons and occasion.
Modern floral slightly sweet, but not this common chunky sticky gourmand sweetness that is around there.
A modern classy beauty of Caron.

When I was a child, we had a flowering currant bush in the garden. It had a very characteristic smell, quite tangy. That is what I mainly get from My Ylang. To my nose, there is a touch of soft powderiness, which I like. The currant and lily-of-the-valley go well together.
It is unusual for a Caron as it does not have that deep, floral richness that many of their perfumes have. It has a fresh quality.
It lasts very well, lingering for ages on my clothes.
I like.

Big expectations on this one, I love classic florals. Ylang flower has always been luscious and beautifully heady to me but this perfume by Caron went berserk on my skin unfortunately. On me the mandarine orange was juicy and overripe, overwhelming the beauty of the different floral notes. Sadly My Ylang and I are not meant to be.

First hour Im really surprised - how come Caron did a Coco Mademoiselle? The mandarin/orange note combined with white florals initially seemed very much alike. But later My Ylang developed in a different direction, the florals became very smooth and creamy with a persistent mandarin-note lingering and then sweet vanilla coming through. Yummy, sweet, yet not flat. My Ylang totally lacks the patchouli of the Coco Mademoiselle, also the silage is more humble. I was just wondering if Caron did a wise move to try to target the kind of audience that prefer this kind of scent - would those looking for fruity sweetness really go to Caron..? But in the end of the day (literary) I love the creamy dry-down, so perhaps it is the other way around - this scent seduces Caron-wearers to the fruity-floral category. Lovely!

Wonderful scent, I have been looking for a perfume that could ween me off of the beautiful (although way to popular now) coco mademoiselle. I find the scent quite fresh and floral and it settles into a lovely warm scent

My Ilang is the only truly gorgeous scent from Caron (his new collection 2013). It is simply berathtaking - floral with elegant jasmin, rose and ylang-ylang... in tune with modern scent. i LOVE it.

I'm surprised there are still no reviews of this. I stumbled across this during the summer. It was one of the most amazing scents I have ever smelled. What is odd is that what I get from this is pralines. To my nose there is nothing floral at all. Perhaps it is my skin, but when I offered a sniff to others they also said it was a nutty/praline. Honestly, I could have gnawed my own arm off, such was the sweet nuttiness of it.
It is an ambition of mine to get this, one day, that and Guerlain's Gourmand coquin, then I might just have to eat myself!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Caron My Ylang fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Caron My Ylang, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify My Ylang by Caron. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of My Ylang by Caron represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.