Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Narcisse Blanc Caron for women

Narcisse Blanc Caron for women

Narcisse Blanc by Caron is a Floral fragrance for women. Narcisse Blanc was launched in 1923. The nose behind this fragrance is Ernest Daltroff. Top notes are orange, neroli, orange blossom and petitgrain; middle notes are jasmine, tincture of rose and lime; base notes are vetyver, musk, sandalwood, iris and amber.

Orange Neroli Orange Blossom Petitgrain

Jasmine tincture of rose Lime

vetyver Musk Sandalwood iris Amber

Narcisse Blanc Parfum

Narcisse Blanc Fragrance Reviews

The bottle is so cute! A tiny samovar :)

Bought the fountain pure parfum.
For anyone that likes Narcisse Noir, this is the perfume. It’s a more flowery version. Smells actually quite the same as Narcisse Noir.
Note that, as per Paris Caron sales assist., Narcisse Blanc will be discontinued. So, for anyone that love Caron fragrances, this is time to buy it and stock!

Conifer lover
Conifer lover

Caron Narcisse Blanc Parfum Extrait reminds me of another Caron I have tried, either Aimez Moi or Montaigne. Far too classy for every day wear, I selected this fragrance to wear to my vintage hunting shopping trip today.

My nose is able to tolerate the sweet orange, which is level from start to finish but never sharp or overdone. There is an oily layer which provides a top coat to the florals that follow. A soft whisper of Jasmine gives a classic feel. This fragrance is simple and down to earth yet aloof and mesmerizing. The Amber listed must be minor as I do not detect any vanilla, but there does seem to be a background of velvet, something smooth that I am too inexperienced to describe. Being exposed to a quality fragrance such as this for me is quite a joy because I tend to buy based on notes and I buy mainly woods.

Less is more here as the minimal notes listed have created a stunning beauty that is only fit to wear on special occasions that requires dress to impress attire. This one must be reserved for Black Tie ceremonies and celebrations. Wear this when you need something spectacular and fabulous at the same's simply spectabulous!

Lady Love
Lady Love

(Pure Parfum Review)

A very good variation of Narcisse Noir, It's exactly the same scent but less dark than her sister.

Very lovely but I prefer Narcisse Noir.

I bought a sample of this from the Perfumed Court to try. The immediate impression is orange blossom with a strong "green" underlay. It fades to a slightly medicinal/powdery note... maybe the iris? Inoffensive, but not my favorite in the drydown.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Caron Narcisse Blanc fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Caron Narcisse Blanc, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Narcisse Blanc by Caron. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Narcisse Blanc by Caron represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Serge Lutens Fleurs d'Oranger L`Artisan Parfumeur La Chasse aux Papillons Guerlain Vol de Nuit Caron Narcisse Noir Caron French Cancan Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Kai Kai Caron En Avion Keiko Mecheri Loukhoum Caron Nuit de Noel Caron Tabac Blond Hermes Caleche Caron Farnesiana Serge Lutens Chergui Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Estée Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Vivienne Westwood Boudoir Chanel Bois des Iles Caron Nocturnes de Caron