Designers » C » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Parfum Sacre Caron for women

Parfum Sacre Caron for women

Parfum Sacre Caron for women Pictures

Parfum Sacre by Caron is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women. Parfum Sacre was launched in 2013. Top notes are pepper and cinnamon; middle note is rose; base notes are myrhh and musk.

Pepper Cinnamon

Myrhh Musk

Royal Bain de Caron
Parfum Sacre

Parfum Sacre Fragrance Reviews

Recently I had been wearing the original vntage Parfum Sacre in the gold bottle. In the past I have tried the newer version in the peppercorm bottle, which I found to be more powdery and oddly older-smelling, although newer. I decided to blind buy this latest version because I didn't want to gamble on another vintage bottle. There are very few reviews of this online... most are for the peppercorm bottle version or the 'intense' version (which I also tried at some point and didn't like enough to buy). I am happy to report that this newest version is the closest to the original imo. The opening is identical - a bit loud, a bit spicy - it then morphs into a very Caron smelling fragrance, even more so than the original, which I found extraordinary... I felt like I was smelling vintage En Avion, but only for about 30 minutes, it then settles down into a linear but mutlifaceted fragrance that I recognise as Parfum Sacre - sometimes it smells a bit soapy rose, sometimes a bit spicy, sometimes powdery and always balsamic. Wondeful. It's quiet on my skin aside from the opening, but so was the original. There is an aura of the fragrance around the wearer, but not a strong sillage. I love it and am so happy Caron are producing it. I ordered straight from their website and it came beautifully boxed along with some samples.

The difference between the original Parfum Sacre and Parfum Sacre (2013)is, to me, this: this new version is much more "wearable" and pretty, for my taste.

I found the original version much more pepper and incense than I could endure. In this newer version I get a lot more plush Rose, a nice sprinkling of pepper and delicious creamy Myrrh.

On my skin both sillage and longevity are excellent.

I find the new heavy, rectangular bottle very elegant. Parfum Sacre (2013) is certainly worthy to wear its' wonderful and fitting name.

I went on line to buy some of this, and Caron seems to have disappeared with "out of stock" all over. Where is it? What is going on?

On me this smells like peppery civet. There's an overwhelmingly animalic smell that makes it a scrubber on me.

I've never smelled the original, so I can't compare, but on its own, this doesn't smell anything like the list of notes would suggest it should.

I get urine, pepper and the tiniest hint of myrrh. This went on for about 2 hours and I couldn't take the smell any more so I scrubbed.

I should try to find some of the original because it seems to be well loved.

Parfum Sacre was one of my favourites for many years, the peppered rose and incense combined to make zen in a bottle for me. Unfortunately most of the grand classics in Caron have been pretty badly reformulated, and the current Parfum Sacre in the rectangular bottle smells very far from the original vision.

I assume some myrrh is still there since it smells very much like face powder, but I cannot discern the rose or pepper anymore. It is also extremely weak, much more so than most reformulations. Pretty good longevity, but the drydown, again, is far from the original and smells like a vanilla musk. It's actually quite a nice vanilla musk, but it's not Parfum Sacre.

Caron disappoints yet again. Some time ago they were awarded with the recognition of Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant in France (along with Guerlain and Molinard), anyone smelling Caron's perfumes these days would surely consider stripping them of that title.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Caron Parfum Sacre fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Caron Parfum Sacre, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Parfum Sacre by Caron. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Parfum Sacre by Caron represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Parfum Amouage Interlude Man Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Diptyque Tam Dao Diptyque Volutes Diptyque Eau Duelle Caron Tabac Blond Guerlain Rose Nacree du Desert Guerlain Jicky Amouage Fate for Women Guerlain Shalimar Ode a la Vanille Sur la Route du Mexique Mona di Orio Vanille Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel 31 Rue Cambon Serge Lutens Gris Clair Guerlain Rose Barbare Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Guerlain Angélique Noire Guerlain Shalimar