Designers » C » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Parfum Sacre Eau de Parfum Intense Caron for women

Parfum Sacre Eau de Parfum Intense Caron for women
dislike

cinnamon
Parfum Sacre Eau de Parfum Intense Caron for women Pictures Parfum Sacre Eau de Parfum Intense Caron for women Pictures Parfum Sacre Eau de Parfum Intense Caron for women Pictures Parfum Sacre Eau de Parfum Intense Caron for women Pictures

Caron presents Parfum Sacre Eau de Parfum Intense, a new version of the fragrance which brings more opulent and accentuated spicy notes. This powerful fragrance aims at women who search for strong and intense perfumes and want to leave a memorable impression.

Inspiration for this edition was woman – original and unique. The flacon is very luxurious, coloured in dark purple with a golden cap, decorated with crystals. The fragrance is named Parfum Sacre Eau de Parfum Intense, which suggests power and strength of its composition.

Parfum sacre is available in amount of 30ml. Besides this edition, hair perfume Brume Sacre was introduced, in a tall, purple flacon with golden details.

Old edition - Parfum Sacre from 1991 opens with such aromas as cardamom, pepper and cinnamon, a heart adds rose and jasmine, while a base closes with myrrh, vanilla and musk.

Parfum Sacre Eau de parfum Intense and hair fragrance Brume Sacre have been available since recently. Parfum Sacre Eau de Parfum Intense was launched in 2010.

Cardamom Cinnamon Pepper

Spices Rose Jasmine

Musk Vanille Myrhh

Parfum Sacre

Parfum Sacre Eau de Parfum Intense Fragrance Reviews

Angela Agiannidou
Angela Agiannidou

Carmen was looking herself in the mirror, hands on hips, wiggling and smiling, admiring her new red dress she wore for the festivities. Her dark, heavily cohled eyes fell on the lace adorning her hair covering her shoulders... She reached for her favourite rose scent, strong, bold, spicy,fatal, like her headstrong and insolent personality and applied a hefty dose on her chest, where she had tucked a red rose she meant for her new beau, handsome Escamillo...José, regarde toi, ma foi!! He can go hang! No one, no one owns her!!! New day, new love she thought as she brought to mind how Escamillo's eyes bore into her with desire...she smiled...Tonight was the night to happen....

avagard
avagard

If you like Aedes de Venustas "Oeillet Bengale" spare your money and buy parfum sacrè intense. A dark peppery powdery rose. High class!

Beaufort
Beaufort

I find this very similar to the original edp version of Parfum Sacre. Whichever version you choose, this creation is a masterpiece.
It's incredible that this parfume ws created in 1991. It feels more like a classic Caron from 1919 !!
A rich blend of perfectly balanced spice and floral on a wonderful vanilla base.
Perfume does not get any better than this !

MaggieKat
MaggieKat

I dont know how to say this other than to say it, but I love Parfum Sacre Intense. It is all that I like, white floral, spicy and smoky (something I have now discovered that I live) with no (at least to my nose) vanilla. Perfect. A keeper. I am so glad that I have a bottle of this and not just a sample.

Bandit
Bandit

As a Perfum Sacré fan I always wondered what the Intense would be. Today I got hold of a sample - finally.

If you are a Caron fan and in particular of their florals, you should really hunt down the Intense. I find it heavier on the rose and really tamed down on the myrrh. The Caron floral signature shines through (something which is lacking in the "usual" version).

I unfortunatly am a Caron fan, but only on their non-florals, which I find oustanding. I love Parfum Sacré for it's dryness, the heavy myrrh and the pronounced pepper. It is one of my favourites, it has a lot of personality and edge. Chic, french, mature, perfumery and dry like the desert.

Intense, imho, lacks all which I long for in Sacré: It is lush, more spicy than resinious. I find an additional lipstick accord, which I never care for. But, as already said, it surely can satisfy the acquired taste of the usual Caron fan.

I read reviews, in which Intense is praised for being closer to the vintage Sacré. I agree, that the vintage is not as dry and spicy, as the recent Sacré formulation (I surprisingly favor the recent one). But comparing these three I would say, that recent Sacré and Intense both are equal distance to the vintage - only from different directions.

What a grand perfume!
Honestly I cannot remember original Parfum Sacre, if not vaguely.
This new one is very intense and a little old style, but in a good way.
Very warm, spicy but not pungent, it becomes quite round on my skin and stays forever!
I can smell a faint whif on my wrist after 9 hours!
Listed notes are stunning! I love cardamom, cinnamon and spices and myrrh!
Anyway I don't smell all of them separately rather as a well blended mix.
Only flowers are a little bit shaded by other notes.
I probably wouldn't like to wear Parfum Sacre everyday as it is a complex, sophisticated, velvety and intense perfume that whispers quietness and luxe, not rushing in traffic! I suspect that non perfumistas may not tolerate it in workplaces.
It's one of those scents you need time to enjoy and savoury like a good old red wine.
Would you drink a top quality Merlot at coffee break from machines among people chattering about the most boring, redundant and banal things?
Oh, well, nothing is forbidden ;-)

fenlady
fenlady

I love the original Parfum Sacre EdP, which I use a lot. I thought the new Parfum Sacre Intense would be - well - more intense! And when I first spritz it on, it is. There's a gorgeous spicy, oriental, floral mix which smells wonderful for about an hour but then it simply disappears! What a disappointment! And yes, I'm layering it on top of an unscented body cream, so it should plenty of staying power. The original is quite long-lasting, about three hours for me. So, although I love it for the first hour, I won't be buying it again.

Parfum Sacre Eau de Parfum Intense by Caron 4.22 out of 5 based on 84 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Caron Parfum Sacre Eau de Parfum Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Caron Parfum Sacre Eau de Parfum Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Parfum Sacre Eau de Parfum Intense by Caron. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Parfum Sacre Eau de Parfum Intense by Caron represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.