Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Tubereuse Caron for women

Tubereuse Caron for women
dislike

tuberose

Caron’s newest extract with subtle notes of tuberose and jasmine married with citrus accents. Tubereuse is a rich and opulent fragrance that is destined most particularly for those who remain the glamorous women of the House of Caron. Tubereuse was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Richard Fraysse.

Tuberose Narcissus Citruses

Peach Apricot Jasmine Tuberose Freesia

Vanilla

Tubereuse Fragrance Reviews

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

This is a thick, oily perfume and a thick oily tuberose scent. It has the characteristic tuberose scent, pink candy to my nose,; but then rich and slightly indolic, morphing into something almost minty and then the strangest tuberose-saliva note. I also has the tiniest spicy note, almost cinnamon, which reminds me a bit of the original Chloe. I thnk I lack the ability to appreciate tuberose. If you enjoy this note, Caron may work for you. It is rich, and does develop but not too much. Longevity about 4 hours. Projection fairly strong.

chickenpotpie
chickenpotpie

So its beyond time for me to put up a review for this.

This tuberose isn't what I would call ordinary, especially not in the beginning.

This is for the parfum version which tends to sit much closer to the skin.

Upon application there's a smell of oil and gasoline. No, I'm not joking, its really there. You have to give it about 5-10 minutes though, because that was probably one of the bigger surprises of this perfume.

While there is a surface lightness, there is also a suprising darkness to this scent, at least for me. yes if you just pay attention to the top only, you do get tuberose, and some small amount of citrus, and a bit of candied fruit, but underneath that, there's something dark there. I smell a bit of mushroomy rooty, and inbetween that, the most seductive jasmine ever. I like it though because this isn't all sunshine and candy type scent. Though the application of the scent can jolt you, its not a discordant scent at all. It all works togther very well.

Lasting power is great for me, but being its a parfum I expect good lasting power (literally all day into evening), but sillage....sillage is what I feel can be a gotcha. When I first tried this, I thought it would be really a big scent, and its not at all. This seems to be a close wearing scent,and very smooth and restrained and elegant....but with a wild side.

I find that on occassion I get this very elusive scent coming from me from time to time. While its not a huge scent it IS something that will be noticable to those close to you. Certainly seductive.

ralucucky
ralucucky

Wonderful perfume. My new crush.

smellsogood
smellsogood

I quite often associate perfumes with colours, and tuberose is often an olfactory bright pink to me. Tubereuse is unusual because it is not. This is lightly green, slightly woody, with a discernible narcissus that has a kind of lightness to it, this makes very wearable as a day fragrance, although it still has great sillage.

If this was a colour I would choose dusky peach.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Caron Tubereuse fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Caron Tubereuse, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tubereuse by Caron. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tubereuse by Caron represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Robert Piguet Fracas Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Estée Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia Guerlain Nahema Frederic Malle Carnal Flower By Kilian Beyond Love Serge Lutens Datura Noir Serge Lutens Tubereuse Criminelle L`Artisan Parfumeur La Chasse aux Papillons Serge Lutens De Profundis Frederic Malle Lys Mediterranee Christian Dior Diorissimo Serge Lutens Sarrasins Lanvin Arpege Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Serge Lutens Bas de Soie Caron Tabac Blond Annick Goutal Ambre Fétiche Caron Narcisse Noir Amouage Honour Woman