Designers » C » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Via Camerelle Carthusia for women

Via Camerelle Carthusia for women
dislike

herbal
Via Camerelle Carthusia for women Pictures Via Camerelle Carthusia for women Pictures Via Camerelle Carthusia for women Pictures Via Camerelle Carthusia for women Pictures Via Camerelle Carthusia for women Pictures

A fragrance for women, which celebrates the desire for sea, for light, for flowers. A desire that returns punctually each spring. The name comes from Capri's legendary, picturesque shopping street.

Fragrance is available in Parfum 50 ml and Eau de Toilette 50-100 ml. Via Camerelle was launched in 2006.

Orange Bergamot Marjoram Lemon

Cyclamen Lily Jasmine

Amber Musk Cedar

Casual Luxury Woman

Via Camerelle Fragrance Reviews

Cereza
Cereza

A fantastic citrus aromatic, very refreshing, green and herbal. Marjoram plays a significant role in this on my skin and the outcome is very delightful.
Even though this is a citrus aromatic it is also very sweet and feminine, this might suit a hot summer day on a well dressed lady pretty nicely.
From the fruits orange is the most noticeable, although I do get loads of lemon in the background making this a bit sour (only in the best way). I do get a bits of flower in the background also, on me jasmine is what's most recognizable.

A great summer scent, worth a try, very high quality, very natural smelling citruses (and that is something as usually citrus does smell synthetic on me). Try this out on your search for that perfect beach scent.

angel6
angel6

I don't undertand why this fragrance is feminine, for me smells a man aftershave, is very pleasant and green, but I gave it to my husband and he loves it.

divadornia
divadornia

Clean and citrus. I am back in Italy when I wear this one. Easy on the nose. Would be great for daytime.

Via Camerelle is interesting in the sense that it's a citrus scent which leans more towards a bitter and green side.

I find this scent very unisex and I think it's great for Summer, particularly when on a vacation. This perfume is rather distinctive and in some ways, herbaceous.

The herbs and citrus thankfully blend well, creating a very unique and pleasing scent. It's quite concentrated with an odd dampness which dominates in the heart and the drydown.

Although bitter scents aren't really my cup of tea, I enjoy smelling Via Camerelle, probably more so on a tester card or someone else's skin other than my own.

The drydown was actually quite salty to my nose, it also reminded me of the scent of dry cat food. I must add that I like both of these smells, so it wasn't as repulsive as the description makes it appear to be.

Via Camerelle is not my favourite from Carthusia as I like their much sweeter, more feminine offerings, however there is nothing unpleasant about this little gem. In all honesty, this is the most unique from the six I've tried.

mariotgomez
mariotgomez

Tested out the EDT. This is a beautiful citrus/floral aromatic.

The opening has a lovely spicy citrus opening which is fleeting. The soft floral middle notes open delicately to bridge the citrus notes with the warm woodsy musk finish.

This is a scent that stays close to the skin and would be perfect for a nice spring/summer day or in an office setting.

Update:
Added to collection December 2010

wild_strawberry
wild_strawberry

Smell of sunny citruses, bitter herbst and salty amber - interesting, but the staying power doesn't impress :( Three, maybe four hours, that's all.

Via Camerelle by Carthusia 3.97 out of 5 based on 32 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carthusia Via Camerelle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carthusia Via Camerelle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Via Camerelle by Carthusia. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Via Camerelle by Carthusia represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Carthusia Mediterraneo Diptyque Philosykos Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca Hermes 24 Faubourg Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee Hermes Eau des Merveilles Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Robert Piguet Fracas Robert Piguet Visa 2007 Chanel Coco Caron Parfum Sacre Shiseido Feminite du Bois Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Jean Patou Joy Caron Aimez - Moi Amouage Dia pour Femme Dior Cruise Collection - Escale a Portofino Guerlain Nahema