Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Baiser Vole Eau de Toilette Cartier for women

Baiser Vole Eau de Toilette Cartier for women
dislike

Baiser Vole Eau de Toilette Cartier for women Pictures Baiser Vole Eau de Toilette Cartier for women Pictures

The house of Cartier launched its perfume of lilies Baiser Vole Eau de Parfum in 2011, followed by Baiser Vole Extrait de Parfum in early 2012. In mid-2012, Baiser Vole Eau de Toilette is presented on the market. This new version represents dewy, fresh and delicate scent of lilies.

The new fragrance is clean, "innocent" and crystalline scent of lilies. Described as "the fragrance of a blossoming lily, fresh and radiant, picked in the dazzling candor of its first days of life", it is created by Mathilde Laurent out of lily buds and its green leaves.

The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Lily

Lily

Lily Green Notes

Baiser Vole
1881 Bella Notte Woman

Baiser Vole Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

So
So

I clearly prefer the eau de perfume. Somehow, paradoxically, this one makes me think of an old woman. Definitely, one should pay great attention when choosing between the eau de toilette and the eau de perfume !

alahoop
alahoop

I don't even know why I bought this one. I think I found it at TJ Maxx, but it still wasn't exactly cheap. I do love the smell of lilies though, and I was intrigued by the idea of a lily soliflore perfume (the fact that it was returnable helped too!).

At first spray, this seems like it could be overwhelming, but that quickly passes. The opening smells just like lilies and greenery. I love it. I feel like I am standing in a flower shop. It reminds me a bit of how Eau de Joy smells on my daughter--like an actual bouquet of flowers (although it doesn't smell anything like Eau de Joy).

As time goes on, the green fades and it gets sweeter. Kind of a candied smell, I guess. A lot of people have used the terms "sparking" or "fizzy" to describe it, and I would definitely agree.

The drydown smells musky to me. Like lilies and musk. But real musk, not the modern, fabric softener-y, white musk I'd expect in a fragrance like this. I was pleasantly surprised by that.

Longevity is excellent, especially for an EDT. This easily lasts beyond 12 hours on my skin, and for days on my clothing. You definitely don't need more than a spritz or two. I think it's a gorgeous scent, but too much would be suffocating.

If I had one complaint about this perfume, it's that I bought it in autumn, and it's completely unsuitable for wearing this time of year! I think it'll be nice in winter and spring, but might be a bit too heady for summer (we will see though).

Beezle
Beezle

Ahhhh! I tried this quite a while ago and remembered liking it. Actually Im not sure if I tried the edt or the edp. Today while cruising the discount stores I found the edt and snapped it up for a gift. The box had been opened but the bottle looked full. I couldn't help but spraying it on my wrist as soon as I got to the car. At first I thought I had made a mistake as there was a small metallic note that was slightly unpleasant. Within 20 minutes or so it went away and the lovely vibe opened up. Its such a simple composition but the scent is very feminine and sophisticated. Two notes make for a lovely fragrance. Im tempted to keep it but I was with my daughter when we both smelled it together. It's so nice that even an opened bottle will make a nice gift for her. I hope when she wears it she will remember the day she was dragged to 5 departments stores and made to smell everything with her loving mother.

gretta
gretta

I finally found my spring/summer signature scent. This is everything I'm looking for...fresh, clean, green, soapy, floral, mature, sophisticated, warm. I am so happy with this find, as I literally just used the last drop off my discontinued Gucci Envy EDP yesterday and have been searching for something I could get excited about and fall in LOVE with. This is it.

jasminee
jasminee

Argh! What is this burning sensation in my nose!
I tried on Baiser Vole EDT, hoping to find a bunch of fresh lilies… but… Nope. All I got is a strong unpleasant smoke. If I tried really hard, there is a slight whiff of lilies, soon to be overwhelmed by smoke again.
Pity this didnt work out for me, I am trying to seek a gem for my mum who always adore lilies.

suile
suile

Didn't love the original Baiser Vole, but eventually bought a small bottle.

But I love this one - the green aspect and freshness. More wearable than the first version. Gets a lot of compliments.

L'Essence is on my list to buy when I've finished up these two. Cartier seem to be on to something with this line.

aficionada
aficionada

When a few weeks ago I tried this perfume at Sephora, I understood that I must have it. It's a very fresh and light scent. I totally agree it's green, but I wouldn't say it's sharp. To me it's more invigorating and energizing. Violent leaf is very prominent, lily - not much so. Even though one might have a feeling that this scent is very effervescent and fizzling, it has a pretty good longevity: 6-7 hrs. on my skin. Very playful, airy, and light scent. Wonderful for summer time. Very inoffensive. Needless to say that I LOVE it.

henri345que
henri345que

Each concentration of Baiser Vole seems to favor a different aspect of the artistic lily impression that Mathilde Laurent wanted to capture. This one is less powdery, more green and aquatic in a lovely way. It has something that makes me think slightly of fig, don't know why. Perfect on summer days.

shasta
shasta

This smells like wet black pavement on a hot day after a rain, in a bottle. So different and unique!

selenehdez
selenehdez

Huele a hierba y a azucena recien cortada, ese olor "verde" a hierba aplastada, cortada, no me agrado mucho; pero luego de un rato me pareció muy reanimante; y quedó un olor muy cítrico con el fondo de azucena, aún así me parece mucho mejor el original.

Dura unas pocas horas en la piel.

blackw0lfx
blackw0lfx

this is lily. definately lily. i also get some zip like lemon, its not lemon, but zip like lemon. if that makes any sense. to me it kinda reminds me of a bathroom fragrance. like you just pooped and want to cover it up, or you are in bloomingdales in the bathroom, and this is what their bathroom smells like. its fresh and clean. i think a spring or summer fragrance. daytime. it makes me think of skirts and flowers. tea on a crisp day in the garden. i think wearable, but not really my cup of tea. business casual or professional or dressed down.

ADCout
ADCout

For me, this is one of the most underrated perfumes of nowadays. Cartier Baiser Volé EDT is simply beautiful.

The notes here are not very clear, we only have lily and green notes, but I believe there are some citric, refreshing and sparkling notes at the top, and a slightly musky and very subtle vanillic drydown.

Obviously, the whole theme of this fragrance (as well as the other versions) is lily. Pure lily. In its most beautiful and simplistic form. Much greener than the original, although never harsh to me, as others said.

Smelling this perfume puts a beautiful image in my mind: a small vase containing one big, white lily. The weather's really humid. A drop of water just fell down the lily, and is coming all the way down through the stem until it hits the soil.

The longevity is moderate (5-6 hours) and the sillage moderate-high in the first hour, turning then into a skin scent.

It's very green and fizzy. Sparking and bubbly. Highly floral, almost drinkable and addictive. Perfect for cool spring humid days. Magnificient in a romantic girl.

I absolutely love this one, and I don't understand the dislikes, honestly.

If you're looking for a modern, pretty, romantic, well-constructed and very natural green floral perfume, this one would be a great choice.

Tramontane
Tramontane

To me this is a pure, clear and cold lily. I wanted to like it but it didn't work for me. I smells as though it might be expensive, but there is no development that I could ascertain. It is a safe fragrance for those who work in closely packed offices, maybe. Not something I would buy. Altogether a bit thin, even to the edge of scrawny.

Garden.Wren
Garden.Wren

I usually enjoy green scents, but this one smells like soured "vase water" and the stem cut off bin at a florist shop. Too green - sharp - nose stinging - suffocating green. I detect nothing but stems. Oh well, can't win them all.

Meis
Meis

When I hear "green" as a perfume note it makes me think: sharp and zesty at best and astrigent and harsh at worst.

I don't like "green" scents. I'm a warm, musky kind of a girl.

But strangely I am really loving this scent.

I'll admit, I bought it purely because of the bottle (swoon!), but the pefume itself was a lovely surprise.

It's sparkly and soft (almost powdery on me).
There are no harsh green edges to this perfume, it is smooth around the edges.

It's clean, it's clear, but there is something just so romantic about it.

I'd best describe it as a soft tendril of hair that comes loose from a tight bun. Professional yet playful and pretty.

For me it is the perfect scent to wear to work.

...I almost didn't want to share this review as I don't want anyone turning up at work wearing my new scent :-)

Cams
Cams

The decision to purchase this fragrance was an easy one for me. This wonderfully green, fresh and deceptively simple fragrance is genius. Its so stunningly well made that it does not deserve to be referred to as a flanker to the luscious EDP. On me it lasts all day and everyone I come in contact with tells me I smell wonderful. This is a must try and a purchase well made.

dormir6
dormir6

A must have for summer! It's so deliciously green and white, like entering a flower shop. Pure lily, but with citrus and green accords, so refreshing and classy!
It's absolutly suitable for special summer occasions too.
The bottle is a work of art by Cartier. A good match to the flower lily itself.

Eicher
Eicher

Baiser volé is a light, delightful fragrance. You won't have the "wow" effect, but if you like discreet scents, go for it. Fresh, green and flowery it's a nice choice for summertime.
On negative is aspect is its longevity : after 3 hours, I could not smell anything left.

freddinos
freddinos

I guess some fragrances are never meant to become best sellers, super popular or be coveted by millions of women around the world. Baiser Vole EDT is one of them. It almost gives me the impression that it is designed for a niche market, for those -few- people who would actually prefer green, crisp scents that border with proffessional cleaning products and bug repellent sprays. It opens green. Very green. I also detect lemon or lime. After 10 minutes, a beautiful lily starts appearing, still blended with too much green. By the time the green notes disappear I 'm way too exhausted smelling them, and I have to press my arm to my nose to get a good whiff of the beautiful dry down, that carries memories of spring, easter days in the Mediterranean. Do not like the opening, I was moved by the drydown. But I would not buy a full bottle. As others said, try before you buy

luciterabbit
luciterabbit

smelled the lily, then faded into eau de plastic ugh not for me

Cartier's Baiser Vole EDT is surprisingly sharp, a much greener, fresher scent than the original Baiser Vole EDP.

I can't say that I like this flanker. It's not the best representation of lily, at least not in my opinion. It's too sour and green for my liking, with an odd chemical undertone. At certain stages it smelt like salty play-doh on my skin. The original EDP also evoked a similar observation.

I like natural and clean lily scents. Unfortunately Baiser Vole EDT strikes me as being harsh and synthetic. It became an instant scrubber for me. It also made me feel bitter and slightly nauseous.

I highly suspect that vetiver and banana leaf also feature in this fragrance's composition, as I can smell these two notes quite strongly, especially in the drydown. Mathilde Laurent wouldn't have created this fragrance using only two notes.

This fragrance is nothing when compared to the classic Cartier scents. I only wish that Baiser Vole EDT had been creamier and more feminine. I like the packaging, just not the scent.

Baiser Vole EDT has average projection on the skin, and relatively good lasting power. It looks to be a fairly subjective fragrance, something you'll either love or hate. I would advise a thorough skin testing of this fragrance before considering a purchase. A blind buy would be incredibly risky.

I wasn't crazy about the EDP, it found it too green, the lilies were too much for me, a bit too crisp. But the EDT is fresher, lighter, pretty, I like it, I bought it as I feel it is an elegant green scent, perfect for spring, a true Cartier, vey French and feminine.

soulflwr
soulflwr

Baiser Vole EDT at it's best smells like fresh green green grass and lily stems.

At it's worst it smells like unscented dishwashing detergent, unscented summer's eve, or creme of nature shampoo.

It all depends on your nose, how sensitive it is and what you look for in a perfume. To my nose it smells clean like detergent, not like soap. Put simply, I smell sodium lauryl sulfate, unscented.

Not what I was expecting at all...I have to give this one a thumbs down.

Roshap
Roshap

gorgeous. more green and less floral "perfumey" than the edp. you get a good dose of the stem with this well-scrubbed, not sweet lily. incredible longevity. others have noted that it smells synthetic, even like dish soap. i totally agree. somehow that's part of what i love about it.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

When I first sprayed this on my skin I realized I had never smelled any perfume even remotely like this. it was a surprise and not a good one. A couple more skin tries later, the whole juice turned sour and had to be scrubbed off. I tried it on paper to see if I could figure out what the notes were. On skin and paper I smelled lots of green, but it was a synthetic aldehydic green, not a real green and a synthetic lily smell also. As I said, it turned into a sour rotting plant smell on my arm in short order. This one just did not work for me.

susan1326
susan1326

Let me be quite honest up front-there's a particular type of Lilly I do not like. You know, the big white ones with the pink insides that they frequently put in funeral arrangements. The ones whose pollen stains your clothes forever if you happen to brush up against them. So to me, lilly=funeral. However, I like Baiser Vole! It is lilly, through and through. But the WHOLE lilly-stems, leaves, and all. That peppery greenness is what makes this perfume work for me, and gives it a modern edge. It's worth a try even if you have preconceptions about lillies as I did. I'd call it more green than floral, thank goodness.

I don't get the same vibe as edp in this edt.
Edp is elegant, a little to green/fresh in the beginning for my like and lily is a difficult note for me, but the edp succeded in winning my heart much more than edt.
There is a trend for edt/light/l'eau version of original in manmu perfume houses, like for example all lighter flankers of Dior Miss Cherie, Chloè, Chloè Love...
Baiser Volè does the same with Edt. Greener in colour and smell, too green, too piercing, to diluted... oh, here I am: dishwashing liquid!
The lily is tamed, but the green notes with a citrus edge pop out at beginning and don' relent in the end.
Almost all the "light" version of an original floral elegant perfume make me this effect.
Probably in summer? I don't think so. There are better rendition of the green summery concept and not necessarily flankers and so expensive.

Jan246
Jan246

Sniffed this in a store, and it was divine! wow. so fresh, just gorgeous.

TillyWave
TillyWave

Where are the citrus notes in the perfume pyramid? There is a lot of citrus on top, incredibly CRISP. The green notes are CRISP. The summer flower bouquet in the middle is clean and CRISP/CRYSTALINE and smells sharp and cold but just right. The base is a tad woodier as things go on.

Where I live there is about 7 hours of daylight, snow on the ground, and usually it does not go above 25 degrees (this is fine, I love winter.) While I loved wearing this crisp citrus-green-florality perfume, it doesn't wear well in the winter, but will be awesome come summertime.

BettyNoir
BettyNoir

For this price, I want a perfume I can fall in love with. I love Lilies and I love green notes so I thought this would be my cup of tea.

However, although this is fresh and refreshing when it goes on, it didn't seem to change and is
quite a linear scent. I could not place what it reminded me of at first, and then I realised: a combination of Zoflora and Neutradol room deodoriser.

It didn't move or change and had very little depth. If you want green notes, you;d do better with Chanel Cristalle or O de Lancome. The Lily just smelt like it was a Yardley scent and almost drowned any green notes that were left.

TrailerTrashPrincess
TrailerTrashPrincess

i love lilies, but this... this just smells like Ivory soap. or Avon's Pure. And something about it reminds me of Coty's old April Fields, too. it's not a bad fragrance, it's just really not anything special.

"Violet leaf": those were the first two words out of my mouth upon spritzing on Cartier BAISER VOLE edt this morning. I have not tried the eau de parfum, but I must say that this creation seems to me more like an EAU DE CARTIER flanker than a new floral perfume. In fact, I even felt the need to examine the vial to make sure that a mistake had not been made, that an EAU DE CARTIER vial--perhaps a new flanker? I mused--had not been attached to my BAISER VOLE card! All of this should be good news for those who are suffocated by lily-centric compositions, but bad news for anyone looking for something very floral.

The composition is fresh and green. Does it have anything to do with kisses, whether stolen or not? I'll have to give that some more thought. To me, this seems beyond unisex to the point of asexuality. I would compare the orientation of this composition to something along the lines of Jean Couturier CORIANDRE. I do like violet leaf, and I own a large bottle of EAU DE CARTIER CONCENTREE, but there's not enough lily here for me to think of BAISER VOLE edt as a lily perfume. No, to me, this is a fresh green fragrance.

Namida
Namida

Maybe it's only me, but I can clearly smell in the heart a prominent impression of bitter orange/neroli/cointreau in this version that makes this version different from the EDP. (citruses are not listed here, really?!) It's nice, sparkling, but different than the magnificent lily of the other. Same lovely and longlasting airy vanilla drydown, though.

SERENAGELB
SERENAGELB

I voted "dislike" but here I must clarify. This is not a vile perfume, it just does not do anything special for me. It smells "like grass" on my skin (direct quote from my friend after she sniffed my wrist) and that's it. It's very "blah". To me it smells like a pretty boring blend of various perfume notes. Hm.. not the worst thing and definitely won't make you reek, but why bother?

That said, I absolutely adore the bottle! I love the cap and how it protects the spray-nozzle….and the shape in general. =)

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

I'm in love with this version! I must say I was taken back by the original but this has me doing double takes. This is very impressive , as they got this just right! It still keeps the same elements of the first one with the very vivid Lilly flower but it's lighter yet more "loud". I know that's odd. The pepper is not as prominent.

In addition, it has a "fizzy" smell like 7-up or sprite. I love it!

Baiser Vole Eau de Toilette by Cartier 3.44 out of 5 based on 199 ratings and 35 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier Baiser Vole Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cartier Baiser Vole Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Baiser Vole Eau de Toilette by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Baiser Vole Eau de Toilette by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.