Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Baiser Vole Essence de Parfum Cartier for women

Baiser Vole Essence de Parfum Cartier for women
dislike

Baiser Vole Essence de Parfum Cartier for women Pictures Baiser Vole Essence de Parfum Cartier for women Pictures Baiser Vole Essence de Parfum Cartier for women Pictures

Cartier Baiser Vole Essence de Parfum comes out in September 2013 as a new version of the original scent Baiser Vole from 2011. Like the entire line, it also captures the scent of lily flower. Mathilde Laurent made sure that this time it is a lily in full bloom. Lily in full bloom accord, including petals and leaves, is highlighted by Bourbon vanilla.

“In this Essence de Parfum, we smell a lily in full bloom. It is a very soft, intense, voluptuous scent, as if we could bring our nose to the heart of the calyx. The open bloom offers up its sensuous perfume of vanilla notes while remaining light and lively,” said Mathilde Laurent.

The fragrance is available in bottles of 40 and 80 ml.

Lily Bourbon Vanilla

Frangipane

Baiser Vole Essence de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

MeganD
MeganD

The lily is detectable in Baiser Vole Essence de Parfum, but certainly not as much as I was expecting given that it's supposedly one of only two notes. This has the same honeyed warmth as L'Instant de Guerlain, which I already have and adore. In fact, Baiser Vole Essence de Parfum is essentially L'Instant Lite - It smells exactly like the drydown of L'Instant. Softer sillage, fuzzier powder and shorter longevity. I couldn't find it after 4 hours, even with my nose mashed against my wrist.

Don't think I don't like it though, because I very much do. It's a smooth, inoffensive everyday fragrance that somehow manages to not be boring. But I'd say that if you're thinking of buying Baiser Vole Essence de Parfume, go and test L'Instant before you get your purse out.

Kmam
Kmam

I bought this by accident thinking it was the original (eBay + wine = margin for error) but what a happy accident!

It's got the lovely smooth, linear lily accord of the original but the vanilla warms it up just a touch and seems to help it project a bit too. Absolutely freaking gorgeous.

Ebrouskha
Ebrouskha

Such a classy scent!definitely not a teenager perfume,it belongs to strong,confident and affectionate women who knows how to handle life and also enjoy it. Opens with a strong, clean lily then comes soft romantic vanille. This perfume has a bold and unique character, A perfect choice of signature if you like sexy but also sophisticated scents.
A masterpiece, bravo Mathilde Laurent.

saintleegray
saintleegray

As a gourmande lover I wasn't sure I would like this, but I really love the baiser vole so I wanted to try one this, since it seemed very similar but with vanilla. This is SO PRETTY. Just sweet and elegant and soft. Not something I would wear to make a statement really, but I think this would be lovely for a dinner out, something you would dress up for. A good date perfume, not too choking, maybe a good office fragrance too. The flowers are so understated and the vanilla is balanced so right. Perfection.

Angelica 000
Angelica 000

Superb! Everything I wished it would be, voluptuous, intoxicating Lilies.Very, very sexy.

mymlan
mymlan

I've just finished a 40 ml bottle of this beauty. I was looking for something that smelled like my lillium orientalis, and this perfume actually does. It smells a bit muted but so so lovely. I strongly recommend it if you love sweet lillies, not as harsh as they smell in real life, but beautiful as that. It's a lovely fragrance in all. Longevity, meduim - long. Sillage, moderate to heavy.

A very very strong and concentrated mix of lily and vanilla. Strongly, overwhelmingly sweet and white floral at the same time. I liked original better.
This is just too much, unnecessarily overdone version of the original.

Nebelung
Nebelung

This smells exactly like lilies and if you take a good sniff you can sense the vanilla at the end.Elegant spring-summer fragrance,after a while on me it smells like burnt sugar,which gives it a winter-y twist.Don't overspray,though, if you don't want to smell like a flower shop. It radiates within 40-50 cm and it lasts certainly a good 4 to 6 hours! Nice option for a bride-to-be on her wedding day!

AllyWillems
AllyWillems

Ahhh, I do like this a lot. It smells just like lillies, with a touch of sweetness, so if you don't like the smell of lillies do not get this! I am waiting on this in the post and it does make me feel womanly, as a 19 year old. I'd wear this to work when I want to umpf it up a bit or with a beautiful evening dress out to dinner or a party.

It's also quite seductive, think a classy version of Gucci Guilty. Would work great on dates.

heymoe9
heymoe9

I brought this perfume to work to share and it was a split decision with my coworkers. On myself the Lily is very prominent, and it was all I could smell on everyone who tried it. It was very strong and I was trying to remember why I wanted this so bad.
After an hour of wrinkling my nose, the magic kicked in, soft, lovely, smooth vanilla with just a smack of Lily to make it exciting. Now I realized what it was that made me want this.
Of the 5 women that tried it, 3 loved it right off, I was skeptical in the beginning, but it was a real pleasure after an hour and worth the wait. The last women smelled of Lily for the duration of the perfume and really disliked it.
All in all this was a very big hit. I reapplied it when I took my evening shower and even the Lily was smoother to me. Yummy stuff.

hills by the sea
hills by the sea

A creamy lily drizzled with sweet vanilla. Warm, elegant and comforting. Perfect for a cool, slightly damp spring day with a slight chill in the air.

I also have Baiser Vole EDP and its lovely - the lily is more in the forefront there, and its not as sweet as Essence de Parfum. Also, the vanilla in the EDP is very light. Its my favorite version.

But really, they both have a place in my collection - some days I just like the larger dose of vanilla swirling around with the floral beauty of the lily.

I have a cute purse spray of this one - it looks exactly like the larger bottle. Once its finished a larger bottle is a definite possibility.

chrisndema
chrisndema

A very elegant sophisticated scent. At first i get that sharp greeness of fresh picked flowers in this case the lillies then in the middle i get a lotiony scented musky smell. At this point i have images of a woman whos prim and proper like u would expect royalty to behave. The dyrdown is the best part as the vanilla comes in and its creamy and refined. Its beautiful i think for very formal occasions.

andy1959
andy1959

Wow, is this nice and at the same time elegant, simple and comfortable to wear. But yes, you have to like sweet and cozy scents. I know that I love this so much. There is absoulutely nothing synthetic. Very nice lily and a gorgeous vanilla.
If you want to feel comfortable and relaxt, but not in a sheap way, this is right.
Not only for young woman, only two perfect notes, loooooooooooove

Vegas Pauli
Vegas Pauli

This kind of surprised me and not in the best way. Im a fan of the EDT and EDP of the Baiser Vole line. I think they smell of a beautiful sparkling floral with a clean note that is classic Cartier. This "Essence" is a two note scent, lily and vanilla. While it's nice and rich, the vanilla is very gourmand to me, like when you bake using vanilla. As others commented I also get a banana note in it which is not unpleasant, it just adds to the sweetness even more. A touch of patchouli or oud would have added a layer of much needed depth to this. When worn it warms up and the sweet rich vanilla smells good, its just not overly sophisticated or elegant. If you like this scent, stock up. Something tells me it won't be around long.

hdmc_2000
hdmc_2000

Just got this a few days ago....Not disappointed at all. The lily was strong to me at first, but then it settles down into a creamy vanilla banana scent that lasts all day on me. Good for anywhere. Not overpowering or heavy.I can see myself wearing this a lot! :)

Leparfumdelys
Leparfumdelys

On my skin, this EDP was a strong vanilla scent. Not the artificial, chemical vanilla you know from cheap home deodorants, but precisely the smell you get when you cut and sniff a real vanilla pod. I could barely smell the lily, I picked it up only a couple of hours later, when the vanilla slowly started stepping back a bit, still remaining the predominant note though. Longevity was at least 6 hours and sillage fairly strong.
As a fan of lily, I was disappointed by this scent. I prefer the regular Baiser Vole EDP as in that one I can definitely feel the lilies.
I would recommend this to vanilla lovers!

sky blue
sky blue

This is a bit too sweet at first for my taste, then it settles into a smoky-vanilla scent with the slightest hard to detect lily. After 3-4 hours is the best: round, creamy, caramelly vanilla wit a trace of warm, not sharp, lily. This is seriously elegant, rich, but not cloying Floral/Semi-Gourmand. I prefer EDP for a more ethereal quality but I would wear this one in winter or evenings out. Very nice.

Fantaboulous! But a little bit too sweet for my taste. Wonderful, fresh grown up Lily - reminds me of the Lily-note in Van Cleef Lys Carmin. Warm, round, powerful, caremel'ish Vanilla - like the Vanilla-note in D&G The One. 1 spray goes along way, Longlasting and powerful.

Otrolig! Men lite för söt för min smak. Underbar, fräsch vuxen Lilja - påminner om Liljenoten i Van Cleef Lys Carmin. Varm, rund, kraftig och karamellaktig Vanilj -lite som vaniljnoten i D&G The One. 1 sprejning klarar sig länge. Otroligt hållbar och mycket kraftig utstrålning.

So
So

Superb ! So simple and elegant and ...perfect !

jedrzejowskia
jedrzejowskia

Tested this on today and it stood out amongst the lutens and others.

It's a bombastic lily, dipped in a sweet creme brulee. Lily can't be edible can it? This is close to it. It's nearly a floral gourmand which for me would be a novelty.
Also, and this is my nose playing tricks on me maybe but.... I smell freshly peeled banana instead of lily and vanilla. So in my nose it alternates between lily and banana, and it's very entertaining. I love this but need to try a few more times before committing to fb.

Edited: FB coming up!!! Yeah!

ching
ching

OOhh! CARTIER! well anyway at first when u sprayed it like 3x only the smell will be all over your place i swear. I received a comments already downstairs saying i have a good smell where in fact i haven't spray that much.. i still have the bottle too.. i dont really want to finish the bottle itself. i'm trying to keep them and just keep it right there lol.

Germany
Germany

This is a deeper , sweeter , more powdery version of the EDP ,it has no sharp edges and just a few green notes , it's just a big powdery vanilla lily that is very well blended , soft and subtle , taken in to the oriental direction. It's slightly soft peppery , it has a touch of spice coming from the lily . And somewhere a touch of lemon ? If I were to guess the obvious notes I would say, vanilla, lily and some citrus or soft green note.

Romantic and classic , subtle and soft,sweet and powdery, baiser vole essence is a beautiful creation , and maybe my favorite of them all.

In comparison the EDP IS fresher and soapier, what I love about the EDP is how it settles , smells like a good expensive shampoo to me. Fresh and clean!

lizakaya
lizakaya

This is heaven. Leads with a blast of soft, lush lily and follows through with middle notes of boozy vanilla. As the scent progresses, the vanilla and lily get equal playing time on the field, taking turns rising from the warmth of my skin. This is a fragrance I can see wanting in my collection for life. Golden happiness in a bottle.

therealpaloma54
therealpaloma54

Could anyone here compare the Baiser Vole fragrances with Goutal's Songes?

antfarm
antfarm

At first, this fragrance frightened me--the lily-vanilla combination did not work during the wet stage, and the two notes were at odds with each other like rock-em-sock-em robots.

Now, a half hour later, this is SOOO gorgeous and oh-so femme. It smells like a white, lotiony river with the heads of fresh lilies floating on the surface. Soft, creamy, and elegant. I'm impressed with how it really sank into my skin and became one with me.

Jellybean
Jellybean

Crisp spring floral on initial spritz, that quickly develops into warm spicy vanilla scent.
Vanilla is quite powerful here. I also find (not listed) amber and hint of tuberose.
As for Lilly scent I can barely smell them as flowers so this must be concentrated version of lilies.
The perfume ends with soft floral-vanilla notes and stays close to the skin. About 3-4 hours of wear. Day or Evening depending on your preference.

woodlandwalk
woodlandwalk

This has the same lovely peppery lily of Baiser Vole eau de Parfum, but it's rounder, more sensual and sweeter with a richer vanilla.(the eau de parfum does have a very subtle vanilla) It's not candyfloss-like though and smells natural.

I see that most people have categorised it as an Autumnal or Spring scent, but I'd also enjoy this on summer evenings when it wil create a lovely sunny exotic sillage. It's sunnier than the eau de parfum, which I'd say is very suited to spring.

I'd agree it's similar to L'Instant, but without the same heavy honey/beeswax, though there is a beeswaxy note to this essence de parfum. However it's lighter and more floral in feel than L'Instant - I'd say overall a better balance

I think I love the eau de parfum and this equally, but the original eau de parfum is lighter and easier to wear for most occasions.

Sillage moderate, longevity excellent

moreorlessa
moreorlessa

Very similar to the EDP, but with a creamy but grown up bourbon vanilla...took me a while to "get" the vanilla here. It's obvious now, but my mind always associated vanilla with that sweet, icecream flavour type of vanilla, and here's it's barely sweet, but refined, sober and old-wordly. Maybe I'm insane, but I almost get the impression I am smelling a woody oriental. It's so creamy, warm, velvety and seductive...can't wait to get my hands on a bottle of this!

EternityFresh
EternityFresh

This is my first Cartier and I really love it. I have always loved lilies, the Casablanca lily being my favorite, but I never found a perfume to showcase the lily in a pleasant fashion until now. I think it's a hard flower to project nicely in a perfume. Smelling them in their natural form is one thing but for some reason certain perfumes that I had tested with lilies always left me feeling like there was something missing. The vanilla mixed in with lily is exquisite. Cartier nailed it!

denncita
denncita

Definitely elegant, definitely creamy, rich and strong lily note. Smells like a lily flower in a sunny spring afternoon. Very pretty and better than the original. The vanilla gives it that depth the original lacks. Beautiful!

JaiTee
JaiTee

This was very gourmand, very sweet on me (result of my skin chemistry; ymmv.)

I sniffed Baiser Vole EDP before I tried this one, and I definitely prefer Baiser Vole. I'm uncomfortable with how ripe Essence is.

ms. m
ms. m

Loverly! When the SA handed me a scented card in the shape of a white flower tiara, I had to stop and smell the fleur. I took my spray sample home to give it a proper test and loved it so much that I got a full bottle as soon as I could! It opens with velvety blooms with their stems freshly snapped. A few minutes later, add to that a warm, buttery vanilla with none of the booze. This stays very much floral but more of the whole flower than an isolated note. This is heavenly on a cool, sunny, spring day. Elegant without wandering into posh territory. Refined without losing its nature. Silage is soft to moderate with a single spray, and longevity is 6+ hours.

simee
simee

BANANA!!!
A warm, smokey, boozy vanilla banana liquer!!!
LOVE IT but longetivity is not good :(

blaiseantoine
blaiseantoine

this is heaven in a bottle ,a precious lily flower enriched with a soft vanillic touch ,one of the best feminine fragrance in the last months

jurocha2710
jurocha2710

This will be a very simple review, a first impression of this scent when I was at the store. When I sprayed it I immediately noticed that I knew this scent from somewhere, and it wasn't perfume. After a while I got it! It was bananas! For me this is strait bananas, no reason for that tough, but yes that was it. It is not a bad review, please don't get me wrong, but I do not like bananas sadly... Very funny indeed!

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

Cartier Baiser Volé Essence de Parfum opens with a straightforward lily. This lily scent is clearly inherited from the original Baiser Volé, a little green besides the floral sensation, but without the peppey aspect, which makes the lily a little bit more abstract than in the opening of the original version.

After about 20 minutes, vanilla becomes more and more prominent, and for the next hour, almost overshadows the lily. I'm less fond of this stage as the vanilla here at this point, seems to have a smidgen too much of sugar mixed in to my liking.

Fortunately as the fragrance wears, it becomes more balanced, with vanilla brought down to the same level as the lily. This part of the drydown, about 2 hours after the spray until the end, is my favourite part of Baiser Volé Essence de Parfum. The lily here still maintains a little green aspect, and it rolls all around on a soft, fluffy vanilla bed, like a slightly sweeter and warmer version of the original Baiser Volé.

The sillage is moderate on me and the longevity is at least 10 hours. I personally prefer the more soliflore original Baiser Volé a little more and I find Essence de Parfum a little too sweet at one point, but I still enjoyed it quite a lot. Overall, Essence de Parfum is undoutedly feminine, elegant and romantic. If you happen to find the original too green, too cold or too peppery, or you just happen to be interested in a vanilla floral fragrance, you should probably give Baiser Volé Essence de Parfum a try.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

Baiser Vole Essence de Parfum is quite lovely. You can tell that it's part of the Baiser Vole line, but it is somewhat different from its predecessor. At first spray, the bourbon vanilla overpowered the composition and left me wondering if I'd like it, but in a short time the vanilla calmed and the scent blended nicely. While the dry-down of the original Baiser Vole is a straighforward lily with a soft, sweet, subtly smoky scent, Essence de Parfum is rich in boozy sweetness among its flowers. I'd say it's the sexier of the two, though both are suitable for daytime wear. I like it quite a bit, and aim to acquire a bottle soon.

lovescents999
lovescents999

I just bought a bottle of this amazing scent and had to write a review as soon as i got home. After trying and spraying several fragrances at the store, this one came coming up through the fumes of the surrounding perfumes. It's sooooo super creamy and soft, and just gorgeous!!! The vanilla and lily dry down to this amazing silkiness and it never change, even after an hour. The sillage is pretty impressing for such soft fragrance. I'm in love! I would say it does smell like a very soft jasmine flower on my skin.

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

I've sampled the original a few times and tried to love it, but it never captured a true lily for me, and without any creaminess whatsoever it was something of a departure from my usually favored fragrances. But this version seems to have been created with me in mind. The lily is more realistic, and does smell as if it's in bloom. The sharp, metallic soapiness of the original is gone with the wind, and the kiss of vanilla smooths everything out and brings me to my comfort zone, while maintaining a certain uniqueness among any scents I've smelled in recent days. It's all lily, touched with soft, sweet vanilla...and I like that.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I'm amazed to read all the gushing reviews for this perfume ! !

Thanks to a very kind Fragrantican, who I've done previous swaps with and who, very kindly, recently sent me a package of goodies, including a sample of this, I've had a chance to try this but sadly it's not a perfume that suits me or that I find particularly appealing, and I was hoping to like it a lot more than I actually do!

My first impression of this was an overwhelming, and slightly suffocating, blast of lilies (and I think lilies in perfumes don't appeal to me too much) mixed with a lot of sugariness. I was hoping that it would settle down after a few minutes and mutate into something more pleasant to my nose but, sadly, it didn't and, in fact, I found it so cloying that I decided to wash it off as quickly as I could before it made me feel queasy! Despite that though, it's still clung onto me, and the sleeve of my top, like a limpet and won't let go. Of course, that staying power will be a very good thing for lovers of this perfume but not so much for me!

The artificial sweetener kind of smell (very like saccharin) of this perfume reminds me a lot of Franck Olivier by Franck Olivier and, despite my love of quite a few sweet perfumes, this is just too sickly sweet for my liking. I might give it another go at some point, if I'm brave enough, to see whether it smells better on me on a different day!

So far though, this is not a big hit for me, although I'm very grateful to my Fragrantican pal to have given me the opportunity to try it for myself.

ClaudiaA1
ClaudiaA1

This one smells of vanilla on me, rather than lily. This is a downside, because, this way, it's not worth the price. The bottle is adorable, too bad the juice is not wonderful yet!

UPDATE: I gave my sample to a friend and, on her, you can really smell the lily in all its might. There is only a trace of vanilla.

MymoMymo
MymoMymo

I sow the coments here about this perfum and bought it "blind", I asked for my doughter in low to buy overseas because in Brazil perfumes are very expensive. My opinion is that it is really beautiful. It is strong but classy. A very different essence.

flamingjune5dwj
flamingjune5dwj

A velvety sumptuous beauty.

This has certainly stolen me.

It opens a bit sharp, with the pinch of the bourbon and the green of the leaves and stem of the lily, but wait... just wait. This flower will bloom for you, into a rich sweet, but not overly so, blossom - that is as others have said, so soft, elegant, and feminine. Just two notes here, so well composed, the vanilla bourbon entices the lily to show all of herself to you. The two are entwined, and they dance so beautifully if you let them mingle - on me about 20 minutes after the initial spray, they are like lovers coming together. My god this is just so beautiful to me! As the name suggests, this perfume is for the sweetness of stolen kisses, the passion of seduction, and great loves.

I think longevity and sillage are wonderful - just enough to entice the one for whom you're longing. The sprays to my wrists applied yesterday evening are still very present, albeit softer and more powdery - as if the last of the nectar of the bud has opened, and is being carried away by the warm of a gentle wind.

I agree that this is the stuff signature scents are made of, and for the time being, I too have just found mine.

Gina Lungu
Gina Lungu

It's elegant, classy and wonderful! My signature!

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

Muy parecido al Baiser Vole EDP, pero con más vainilla, hermosísimo!

Adjames
Adjames

I agree...smooth and romantic. On my skin it is better and not as sharp as the original. Great for evening. The bourbon vanilla creates an enticing pairing with the lily, making it sexy "in a forbidden way". Very classy.....tempting.....demure. I will go back and purchase it tomorrow! Even though it is light and non-obtrusive, it may be too sensual for the office. A must have for date night or when you want to flirt!

ulricha
ulricha

Today, strolling through a store, I got a whiff of Baiser Vole Essence de Parfum. The shop assistant handed me a scented paper strip, and I kept on strolling. 10 minutes later I turned back, and after trying it on my skin I was sure it’s a must have perfume. It’s an absolutely precious scent of lily and vanilla – warm, powdery and very elegant.

kinetisphere
kinetisphere

stolen kiss. god this smells so delicious and creamy! a heavenly floral with an extract of vanilla poured on top! yummy yummy in my tummy!! :) every time i smell this i get this happy joyful feeling of excitement!

so basic so sensual and lovely. the cartier rep told me a little story about how mathilde laurent wanted to capture the whole aspect of a lily. and it does. you can tell it is more than just an average floral it captures even the scent of a partial green essence also. the bourbon vanilla is such a beautiful contrast and i could not imagine this without it. the original is great but this one takes it up a notch like it truly deserves to be.

i can't think of a simplified 2 note creation like this that engulfs your senses with more then just two scents.

this should be the scent for lovers. ladies take note if you want something special to entice your man.

baiser vole = stolen kiss.

this perfume has my heart and has earned a 8.5 out of 10 to me. silage is good longevity is great and it is a great quality fragrance.

Kaylan
Kaylan

ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS. I love how simple and elegant it is. Lily and bourbon vanilla and that's all you need! This is #1 on my to-buy list. Something about it at first smells a bit like a fresh banana, but it's still great, not too weird. Just weird enough, in fact. The dry down is more vanilla-y. Even my guy friend who doesn't like perfume loved it.

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

I find Baiser Vole Essence de Parfum predominately floral with just a hint of subdued vanilla in the background, however just enough to round it off and make it smooth and creamy. The flower that comes to mind for me is petunia, but in a softer version than the original flower, which can honestly be quite overwhelming. I’m intrigued by the fact that a very limited number of ingredients have been used to create a unique and interesting scent. Baiser Vole Essence de Parfum is indeed a very elegant and sophisticated fragrance. The luxurious bottle design is exquisite.

diana_drd
diana_drd

Tried it today with high hopes, because the name suggested a more intense version of the original. I absolutely adore the EDP, but I only get about 5-6h longevity and something like Essence de Parfum sounded tempting. Well, disappointment galore, the original is gorgeous/sophisticated/airy/memorable lily scent, and this one is like a cheaper version of it, the vanilla added realy ruins it for me(it's like the vanilla sugar you use for cake), makes it like any other sweet/vanilla/candy perfume out there. Yes it does last longer, but the original EDP, for me, is way way way better than this

busik
busik

Yes, evening. Not as shrill as the "first fruits", but not subdued, but rather a well-kept. Pieces of wood being felt ... But still bright, unnoticed it will not stay.

shanghaifleur
shanghaifleur

I sampled this one after the SA at Saks sprayed some on my arm, and I was pleasantly surprised by how lovely this new version smells. Its exactly like it is discribed, voluptuous and in full bloom. I like this version better than the original, its more powdery and has a more lush vibe to it. A very "Audrey Hepburn-like" perfume!...

febloxy
febloxy

I tried a sample and enjoyed it very much. Sweeter, heavier and less fresh than the original (which I also like a lot). Better suited for evening.

sophiatwli
sophiatwli

Can't wait to try this one: I love the original Baiser Vole but sadly after a few minutes I could barely smell it :(

A high quality lily scent, refined , with a bit of spiciness, elegant, the vanilla kicks in gently in the drydown, it reminds me of Van Cleef Gardenia Petale, in the spicy undertone. Will be perfect in winter, not a casual everyday scent, it will appeal to refined noses, a great Cartier creation, with a classy vibe.

maen
maen

Yes, as the below reviews said, the vanilla makes it more "gourmand", sweeter, always balanced. The lily offers a different edge from previous editions, is like in its best side, very well mixed.
Utterly feminine, vanilla is from the beginning until the end, in a very sophisticated french way. Long lasting scent, is a pure love.

babouboba
babouboba

Really really elegant and sweet version of this beautiful perfume. The original is for me too flowery, too classic. The edt too much vegetal, acid, "green" . This version is smooth and romantic. This is a bright and sweet vanilla version. Tx Mathilde ;)

Pout
Pout

I have just tested it in the shop. All notes are very bold: pure lily and vanilla and it has a good sillage.
I like it much more then the original. Can be used as a signature scent.

milkyway
milkyway

Looking forward to trying this! I love the original, and think that a slightly more potent version of it may win even more admirers.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier Baiser Vole Essence de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cartier Baiser Vole Essence de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Baiser Vole Essence de Parfum by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Baiser Vole Essence de Parfum by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.