Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Baiser Vole Extrait de Parfum Cartier for women

Baiser Vole Extrait de Parfum Cartier for women

Baiser Vole Extrait de Parfum Cartier for women Pictures

Cartier presents in 2011 a fragrance dedicated to lilies. Baiser Vole was created by perfumer Mathilde Laurent as a story of pure passion told by the feminine essence of lilies. The fragrance offers ultimately fresh, powdery and floral notes composed of lily pistil, petals and green leaves.

The collection is also enriched with perfume extract Cartier Baiser Vole Extrait de Parfum in a luxurious flacon shaped like the classic Baiser Vole edition, in a metallic gold color. The perfume extract flacon is available in a pink box holding the flacon "on a throne."

The perfume extract also offers a composition created of lilies—pistil, petals and green leaves, with a stronger concentration than the classic Baiser Vole EDP edition. Baiser Vole Extrait de Parfum was launched in 2012.

Lily Green Notes

Baiser Vole Extrait de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

This is quite different from the EDP. It doesn't have the round clean shampoo drydown of the EDP. The lily in this is more similar to the one in the Essence, but here it's accompanied by a green note in the opening notes, then becomes creamy and smoky. It's also more powdery than the EDP. Overall, I find the EDP is the most wearable and pleasant, but this is more refined than the Essence de Parfum. It envelops you in a veil of sophistication and it's not too loud.

It's a beautiful smoky lily, with green spicy notes, metallic notes and powdery vanilla.

More deep than edt/edp/essence, it's a smart mix of these 3 versions.

It 's a nice green but soft scent, and I can't help that I reminds me a bit of Décou-Vert Laboratorio Olfattivo although it has no lily but lilac in it.
It is les green than Décou-vert, (do I smell some vanilla in it?) but it lasts longer.

Found it AMAZING. Besides lily, I smell... pink pepper, perhaps, that give that soft spicy smell?

This is perhaps as individual/ unique as a designer ( non niche) floral can get. it's not fruity or sweet like so many so called "florals"
In a sea of mainstream designer fragrances this stood out today. I tried over 20, on wrists, elbows, back of hand, as you do .... Don't you ..?? then moved to paper swatch/ cards.... You girls understand...... I hope.
Opens with a big recognisable burst of Lily and daisy. Its the authentic smell of a florist in spring.
Then it hit "actual" florist territory- because ( oddly) the dry down brings the scent of day old water you get at the bottom of a vase. Don't panic :-D
I said day old, not week old - (not rancid putrid water ) but it is worth mentioning this is what I detected. Finishes classically with a pretty soft lily, silage low, lasting moderate.
If you like quality linear florals but are looking for something 'slightly' outside the square, this may be worth a try.
Most unique 'designer' scent in department store ( non niche) I've tried in months.
I picture a young blonde in a white dress for this fine scent. Not one for me but well composed. simple.

Still I think that the best edition of Baiser Volè is edp. That's the most balanced one between deep floral edge and a certain powdery freshness. To that point Baiser Volè is in its perfection. EdT is way too weak and green and the Extrait... well, I expected to like much more than I did.
I found a tester in and of course I wanted to try it on! Mistake.
The Extrait it's an instant bomb of angry lily in your face, as if they took 3 dose of lilies in edp and made them very angry by pushing them together in a tiny space. The powder is even more loaded.
I gave it some time as I know that Parfum concentration takes time to develop. Learned this with my beloved Guerlains.
Nope. Somehow this Extrait never reaches a point of softness and nice setting, at least on my skin.
After 1 hour it was still banging on my head as if it was screaming: Hey!!!! I'm here on your arm, did you notice? Hey hey!
I don't know, maybe I was already in a bad mood that day, there was people pushing in the allies, too much noise... I ended up with big headache and perfume I didn't like on my arm. Longlasting.

I happened upon this perfume by accident in a store and was surprised by how much I loved it. It's so light and soft, but lasts a long time. The bottle is also very nice with the gold lid flipping open sideways. If you are usually overwhelmed by flowery scents, you might like Baiser Vole Extrait.

Also, I don't know if it's just me, but I think it smells quite similar to Crabtree & Evelyn's discontinued Carnation. It's got the light spicy floral thing going.

It's fantastic. Sweet and tender but also has a huge personality. Smells like teen spirit

Baiser Vole Extrait de Parfum by Cartier 4.33 out of 5 based on 42 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier Baiser Vole Extrait de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cartier Baiser Vole Extrait de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Baiser Vole Extrait de Parfum by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Baiser Vole Extrait de Parfum by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.