Designers » C » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Cartier De Lune Cartier for women

Cartier De Lune Cartier for women Pictures Cartier De Lune Cartier for women Pictures Cartier De Lune Cartier for women Pictures Cartier De Lune Cartier for women Pictures

Cartier De Lune by Cartier is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Cartier De Lune was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Mathilde Laurent. Top notes are pink pepper and juniper berries; middle notes are honeysuckle, rose, lily-of-the-valley and cyclamen; base notes are woodsy notes and musk.

Pink Pepper Juniper Berries

Honeysuckle Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Cyclamen

Woodsy Notes Musk

Cartier De Lune Fragrance Reviews

AneV
AneV

I've read that this has morning glory, more of a night blooming flower of the morning glory family. I've never really liked anything with too much pepper . this is so seductive In an understated way. A different way to do fresh.

Jasminalia
Jasminalia

Completely boring.
No interest, compared to other Cartier fragrances.

fleurdefi
fleurdefi

This is a clean and refreshing rose and lily-of-the-valley scent. It does have that fresh out of the shower smell and reminds me of a less soapy, slightly brighter version of Shiseido Energizing. To me, it smells the same from start to finish and lasts about 4-6 hours. It's a soft scent and even after I spray copious amounts, my co-workers don't even notice, but I can catch lovely whiffs of it through out the day.

m_mtz40
m_mtz40

To my nose, this is a mix between Ralph Lauren Blue (the one in the cube bottle) n Tommy Girl. It's youthful, fresh n clean, just got out of the shower after a game of tennis then going to dinner n a movie!

Nice, ladylike start and nice, comforting base. However, middle notes include something I don't like and I even can't tell exactly what it is by looking at the notes.
Gentle scent, office safe for sure.

ChaiLatte2009
ChaiLatte2009

I've had such great expectations for this scent... I expected something dreamy, powdery and romantic, suitable for little black dress. The bottle and the commercial are so beautiful. I like the name too. But the scent does not suit to this image at all.
It's such a contradiction! It's actually a summery scent! Like someone stated, it resembles calvin klein or tommy hilfiger fruity perfumes. I would also say that it's similar to green apple by donna karan or some sort of paris hilton scent. It's just green apple all the way! The opening is promising, because the apple is not so distinctive, but it turns fruity and sour very soon.
Drydown from the other hand is subtle and rather pleasant. It will suit girls between age 12 and 20, or women who like to feel youthful. ;)

ginaerdahl
ginaerdahl

Beautiful, feminine, delicate scent, but so light and disappears so fast its pointless.

riddlerin
riddlerin

Very feminine, subtle scent. The bottle design looks chic. This white floral perfume is perfect for summer time with a sensual hint of mystery.

NoireFox
NoireFox

A very strange fragrance indeed, but also beautiful and melancholy. I can detect all of the officially listed notes (which is a testament to the quality and purity of the composition) but I also get a profound feeling from this fragrance. Something about it reminds me of my mother, even though she never wore it because it came out years after she passed. I think the name is very befitting, the lunar aspect implies something feminine, gentle and mysterious. It's strange because the composition here is very simple and the fragrance wears quite linear, it doesn't really change much. It's beautiful because it manages to smell pure and uncomplicated, but also remains noticeable and interesting. The way in which the rose is blended in this fragrance is brilliantly subtle. It has a watery/winey quality to it. It smells like a impressionistic blur of wine, floral soap, and ocean air. While some fragrances are carnal and upfront like love in action, CDL is more like the memory of a lost love. An unheralded testament to the power of gentleness.

Annushkalove
Annushkalove

I can barely smell the rose. What is wrong with me? This perfume is pleasant but I get this "I have smell this before" feeling. I also didn't smell any wood, maybe it is just me. I do rather have a mild headache today.

jht4060
jht4060

If you are ambivalent about rose, as I am, then Cartier De Lune could be just the ticket for you. I have sampled many rose-dominated perfumes, including niche offerings that probably use real rose absolute, and there is this je ne sais quoi cloying note that makes me gag slightly (apparently some unusual feature of my olfactory receptor repertoire, but maybe a few of you out there share it). Perhaps because the rose in De Lune is blended more with other floral notes, or perhaps because it is so gentle, I think I actually like it. A breakthrough!

A gentle tender whispered rose, a moon rose.

stormyla
stormyla

Well, I gave it three tries and am so sad to say that this is yet another big disappointment from Cartier. I keep hoping for them to get one right, but it seems they just can't.

This fragrance is alluring in the opening, albeit somewhat strange. It fairly quickly changes into a soft musky floral. I kept waiting for a hint of the Juniper berries, but it never happened. It becomes a pure skin scent and disappears altogether within 3 hours.

Keep trying, Cartier, I know that you have another great fragrance lurking behind those impressive doors!!

persefoni
persefoni

I tried it for the second time today, a hot summer day in athens...

In winter it went unnoticed to my nose, too soft, too ethereal, as another fragrantican stated.. But today it was wonderful, very long lasting, a densely woven scent of wood, rose, pepper and musk. Not flowery, however - perhaps a bit powdery, due to the rose.

The bottle doesn't do justice to the scent - it gives the impression of an old lady's cheap cologne.. Cartier can do better, why don't they..??

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

Whenever I smell this scent the word that always comes into my mind is "ethereal." And this perfume really does fit that description.

This wispy, sheer scent conjures up an image of a Naiad, wearing a flowing white silk dress playfully dancing by a lake in the moonlight. There's definitely something magical about it.

Cartier De Lune is not a strong scent at all. This rose/muguet pairing is light and wears close to the skin.

It opens with a fresh burst of citruses but the florals quickly come through and start to shine. As it dries down it becomes slightly woodier but the rose and lily of the valley remain the focus until it finally fades away into the ether.

I love this perfume. For me it's a floral for a warm summer evening. My sole criticism is that the lasting power is no more than 5 hours on my skin. That's a shame because I would love to enjoy its beauty for a little longer.

Probably not for everyone but if you're a floral lover and you enjoy lighter scents then this is worth trying.

PolarBear2
PolarBear2

I liked the initial scent, then it was gone...... what happened Cartier ?

shoshana25
shoshana25

It's pretty, but I could live without it, and if I could get my money back I would be very happy. I tested it in Sephora and fell in love with it. I kept sniffing my wrist while I was on the train. The following day I bought it and wore it and to be honest I enjoyed it. It's extremely comfortable to wear, it's very inoffensive. At the end of my 8hr working day I was still able to smell it, and I can tell u that it doesn't develop much from the initial spray. It also doesn't go weird or sour which I can definitely appreciate. I wish it was more woodsy,musky and interesting. Definitely over-priced. Why didn't I just get a stinking sample? I'm so darn impulsive! If u want something pretty, safe and long-lasting get this. If u want something intriguing, and special try something else.

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Initials well, flowery, interesting, but lasts a few minutes, would be a better frag if it had a longevity

pbluberry
pbluberry

This really reminds me of something I wore when I was a child, Love's Rain Scent by Dana. I'm not sure if I like it but it's ok. It's very light.

Update:
This is one of those scent that smells different ever time you put it on. I gave it a second try and it doesn't remind me of my childhood anymore. It's quite nice. A little on the softer and colder side for my taste but overall good.

This is lovely, the name is lovely the scent is very pleasant, well done, soft and romantic , I agree it isnt strong yet it projects softy with an aura of mystery in a pretty way! I love the honeysuckle in it!, and the woodsy notes at the heart of the scent.
When I wear it I get compliments so it does have a certain projection, it has an innocent charm and I am glad to have it in my collection.

vicka16
vicka16

Cartier de Lune is a very soft and delicat floral scent. It has no sillage and it is a very close to the skin scent. So close that my nose has to touch the wrist so I can smell it. Which might be a good thing for one who doesn't like strong fumes. Too bad it doesn't last more than a couple of hours.

maja314
maja314

Too light for my liking, not bad but not enough to hold my attention.

busik
busik

Yes, really! Nothing original, although the smell of a new one for Cartier. All eyeing the Must, but there's something new. Tender, so dear, gentle, home, that is. I do not like this EDT, I know, hold no more than an hour

RugosaAlba
RugosaAlba

Cartier de Lune is for someone who enjoys synthetic, alien, techno, smell of a computer screen.
At first spritz on my long t-shirt sleeve I smell something unpleasant, synthetic i could not describe. It's not synthetic green smell. It dried my throat, but I was determined to know more about this fragrance. I waited 5 minutes: through the layer of rustling static electricity on my sleeve started to arise rather aggressively lily-of-the-valley scent something in the lines of Viva la Juicy or Juicy Couture or very generic others of this series. In about 20 min LOTV was just an unpleasant memory. Then came the longer stage (4 hr) of sameness: rustling static electricity scent more subtle, very distant echo of Viva la Juicy(or others), which I do not care about.
I guess, this is how the moon is supposed to smell.
I was happy to return Cartier de Lune.
Update: seems as an attempt to give yet another interpretation to
Guerlain's Champs Élysées, which I also have hard time tolerating.

ajl577
ajl577

Funny, this one is nothing special to me but it smells alright, an almost Tommy Girl common vibe to it (you know how everyone tried to copy that composition?) That annoying 'sporty' unisex Calvin Klein thing going on....Anyway this doesnt give me a headache and doesnt turn on me. But it doesnt turn me on either... The odd thing is that a couple of men, my fiance included (this one turns him into a beast for some reason unbeknownst to me) have remarked on how good I smell when I'm wearing it. Im not crazy about it but I do wear it for effect and only because the guys seem to REALLY like it. Go figure!

readytofly
readytofly

This is a fresh light fragrance perfect for spring and summer. The first hit is a crisp white floral which translates into a clean scent. It dries down to a soft powdery rose and it stays for a long time on your skin. I could not detect the pepper nor the juniper berries but the musk was there, subtle, after all the florals subsided. All in all a nice everyday fragrance to wear to the office, shopping or the days when you are doing nothing but still want to smell good. This is not a WOW hit you in the face fragrance! It is more of a veil....

octobersun
octobersun

The bottle suits well - this is not "midnight" fragrance, this is just about the sweet summer twilight magic - the pale blue color of the evening sky before it gets dark.I love the smell - very romantic and magical to me.

amelie
amelie

Fragile and delicate Lily-of-the-Valley and Cyclamen are dominant imo. Fresh fragrance, stays very close to the skin, a bit romantic and melancholic... probably very nice in the spring. Nice simple bottle that first attracted me, and of course I was curious to smell Cartier.

Cartier De Lune is a lovely, fresh fragrance. I am quite stunned by how elegant and soft it feels on the skin. It wears well during all seasons, but I prefer it much more during the heat of the day.

The rose accord in Cartier De Lune is light and watery in the opening, further complimented by a distinctive pink pepper note. It reminds me of a softer version of Annick Goutal's Rose Splendide.

The heart is a beautiful and crisp blend of rose, lily of the valley and honeysuckle. While the composition may be generic and predictable, I happen to find this simplistic blend wearable and very pleasing. I find anything complicated absolutely unbearable in the heat of Summer, so this fragrance is perfect.

I can't say that I can smell too much in the way of the juniper berries or the cyclamen. I do however detect a heavy dose of musk, sandalwood and pink pepper in the drydown, which turned out to be much nicer than I expected it to be.

All in all, this is a wonderful new release from the house of Cartier. I used to think that their classics had all the charm, but I'm happy to discover that their modern releases are just as delightful.

Both the longevity and sillage of Cartier De Lune were impressive, especially for that of an EDT. Don't be deterred by the mediocre packaging, this is an excellent fragrance that deserves more praise.

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

I was pouting when the SA at Cartier only had this to give to me as a sample... But I am glad I gave it a chance and tried it on... it is not a very original fragrance at first glance, but somehow if you have a really good nose, you can smell the quality of it. I do have very thin and dry skin so I do not get the warmer notes much. Mostly the dryness and it is not unpleasant at all. It does smell like a moon crescent to me... still, cold, soft, light snd pointy... (its name in French mean moon crescent). I understand how it could be worn by a man as well as a woman. But maybe a more delicate boy than a big macho type. More complex than it looks like at first sniff.

I remember seeing it at Winners for 30$...totally missed out on it:(

Olefact
Olefact

I don't mind an adulterated floral scent, which is what I consider this to be. "Woods Of Windsor"/"Crabtree & Evelyn" type florals are a fringe niche these days due to expanding urbanism. They just don't "exude" the lifestyle of most women (when was the last time you visited a country estate or even a nursery?) Cartier De Lune has a slight bitterness to it that makes it a little less sentimental and a little more versatile in terms of wear. I do get olfatory deja vu when smelling this: it's derivative and as unmemorable as its predecessors.

sionnach66
sionnach66

I liked the smell of it on the paper, and could smell the musk and wood notes. Unfortunately, once I sprayed it on myself, it changed to something much too crisp, boring and artificial, the way most "fresh" perfumes do on me.

CitiBelle
CitiBelle

I love most Cartier fragrances and there is nothing to dislike about this one,but also nothing distictive either. For me a lovely floral bouquet that was not very long lasting. I really did not get the Pepper and Juniper. I would not buy a big bottle unless I could afford to spray it very liberally.

aschiffm
aschiffm

the name "de lune" is completely justified, this fragrance is completely bewitching. soo dusky and woodsy, felt like twilight in a lush forrest. first spray was sparkling chilly/clean and clear PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER, i'm surprised more people did not comment on this. on me it was pepper with a thin layer of musk underneath. after an hour or so i started to smell the creamier white florals and the rose and more of the slightly sweet juniper berry. with the musk and spice of the pepper always lingering. was perfect on this cool winter night. i thought this scent was really magical, and completely unique unlike the other reviews. definitely unisex, kind of harsh but in a cool mysterious way. i can see how it wouldn't be for everyone though, but i love it.

reading the reviews I expected to smell something like Lalique de Cristal,but they're not similar at all.it reminds me a bit of Eau De Cartier,but the later one is much better than Lune.
I found Cartier de Lune very watery and transparent.it hardly even noticeable.since I smelt it in the perfume shop,it easily faded away by better fragrances.totally forgetable to my nose.
I'm afraid that it doesn't match the romantic name and lovely bottle.

kris919
kris919

something with maybe the juniper berries and the pink pepper..maybe the combo of it...but this perfume smells like metallic blood on me...high in iron content blood. like the smell of a rubbed nickel on top the smell of a bleeding cat scratch. Cartier perfumes: haven't found a good one yet!

I snobbed this one for long time because Cartier discontinued So Pretty and Panthere!
But Cartier de Lune doesn't deserve that attitude.
It's indeed a very pleasant scent with a clear floral and citrus opening and the rest is still quite fresh. I don't know exactly where woody-musk is.
Not usually my kind of scent but I could enjoy wearing this in summer. Cartier rarely disappoint me (if not discontinuing gems).
Anyway I need to test it again, because I was overwhelmed by other scents in the shop. I think there is more in it.

evilspin
evilspin

At Nordstrom they have these on both the womans and mans fragrance section. And the sales people are selling these as Unisex. Although I do see these as mostly a womans fragrance, it is very clean smelling and not too feminine. On mens skin this may turn a bit more woodsy/musky since the PH on men are different. Just last week I went to Nordstrom and the sales person was trying to sell me Art of Shaving products and I asked him what he was wearing as it was refreshing and bright and he said De lune by Cartier. And I asked him whats the verdict on it since its targeted for women? And i see it in the mens section at some department stores? And he said he knew thats its targeted for women but he has gotten many compliments by women while wearing it and he does not find it floral nor feminine. One woman heard our conversation and she told us that she buys this for her husband knowing its generally a feminine fragrance because she enjoys it and wants him smelling like it and although her husband did not care for the smell at first since its bright, he continues to wear it since many woman go up to him and tells him he smells good and to ultimately please his wife. Sometimes i do spray it on my arm whenever I come across this fragrance just to whiff it throughout the day and find its more manly side of it. Its very nice smelling and clean. Ive asked women in the womans fragrance section and they say they love it and it sells well, they gave me a sample and I admittingly have worn it to smell clean. Its generally a after a shower clean smell. Not sure if a manly guy would like to entice the ladies with it but women DO compliment it either because they feel it smells nice or because on men it smells a bit different. So thats all I have for my review on this.

cimfonica
cimfonica

It does smell classy and feminine with a soft powdery touch, but not really special. It smell like so many other perfumes.

TheGorgon
TheGorgon

i love it... fresh flowery and powder(ish), perfectly balanced. It just wouldn't last on my skin, barely an hour..i was shocked! However other people seem to notice it for a long time after my nose stopped detecting it. Oh well...this means i'll have to wear it for others rather than myself.

HazelMae
HazelMae

I tested this in the store due to a friendly sales assistant, and later had a decent-sized atomizer sample. It isn't life-altering, but it's nice, and very wearable citrus-floral-woods. If I had a slot for something like that in my wardrobe, I might consider it.

A couple of weeks later, I bought a gigantic bottle of Suave Advanced Therapy lotion and thought it smelled surprisingly great for cheap lotion. Also thought it smelled a bit familiar. I tested it side-by-side with De Lune, and sure enough, they are similar! De Lune is a bit more floral and lasts longer, though it doesn't have amazing longevity.

It might sound like I'm being snarky, comparing this to cheap lotion, but what can I say, they smell similar. If De Lune were in the drugstore for 20 dollars a bottle I'd snap it right up. Although I personally would not feel right paying 100 dollars for 2 ounces of this, it's an indisputable fact: there are people who just want a "nice" fragrance and also want a designer name and an expensive price to make them feel like it is "classy". I predict this will be a success for Cartier.

Too sharp, too fresh , too citrusy. I have to agree with the reviewers who do not like it.

alfonsine
alfonsine

Cartier obviously launched this perfume with the younger set, mainstream consumers in mind as it is not as unique nor loud as other Cartier perfumes. It is the most simple scent of all the cartier perfumes yet it still smells expensive. I find it's soft, subtle yet still very classy, white- floral scent very attractive. The scent stays close to skin (sillage is quite poor like many reviewers say), creating this really intimate feel. Even though this scent is light enough to wear during the day, I think that it is perfect to wear to an intimate dinner where only people sitting very close to you can get a whiff. The only problem that I have with this perfume is that it doesnt last long on my skin. Nevertheless, I love this perfume! It's intimate and very well made.

I like Cartier, but I wasn't impressed with this offering. The first spritz smelled sharp like grapefruit. I was so sure there was citrus in the notes (there isn't). The perfume became strong with a lily-like scent, and for some reason I find lily to be a flower that doesn't work with my chemistry. There is something harsh about it. With a name like Moon (Lune), I expected something deep and sultry. This perfume is light, refreshing, and summery, so I don't get it.

mjb28
mjb28

This is perfume is sweet in the opening with good floral combination in a different kind of way. It smells like fresh morning moist garden. Very springish scent. It gives me a rare and delicate sensation. Very feminine, subtle and discreet but caressing, intimate and soothing at the sametime. This is a pleasing scent, I like it but I'm not inlove with it. It's just not for me.

wauzilauzi
wauzilauzi

I tried it today, and the staying power was about 7 hours.

Probably will buy it.

100perfumes
100perfumes

very very nice but the long lasting is very low and for me ots totaly the same Chanel 5 perimere
chanel is better 10 times! 610

alilGreen
alilGreen

The opening was sweet, soft and soothing. But after walking around the store for awhile, it started smelling like my grandmother. It was powdery and a little flowery. Definitely not worth the price. You won't want to go walking around with that scent.

delphine67
delphine67

after smelling this perfume this week I can say its a watery slightly aquatic perfume that you hardly can detect on skin. very soft. Like a kind of bodyspray not a perfume. A bit flowery with a woody undertone. Not something I like and considering the very poor sillage not worth a buy

orchidlover
orchidlover

I can't stand this perfume.
At first spray it reminded me of Avon Eternal magic, the same creamy-powdery way. But as cheap smelling as Avon does, so I won't buy it.
When I tried it I doubt that it is a scent for women because I found it quite unisex or a bit masculine for me. Very strange creamy-powdery style and not in a good way.

Sensoria
Sensoria

I tried this one in the perfumestore yesterday, its not bad but from Cartier I expected something else with more character. Besides that I had the feeling I smelled something like this before. In the past I owned True Star from Tommy Hilfiger, Cartier de Lune reminds me of True Star. I smell some simularity.

OMG, I can't believe this is the new feminine parfum by Cartier as it's so ridicolous. I'm trying to immagine the company meeting where they discussed the product. The big boss standing at the round table stating: "This perfume is amazing, we approve it, let's start the production". Are you guys serious????? Do they really think we'll like it? Do They really think we're dump enough to simply appreciate it because it's by Cartier?That's quite offensive from you guys at Carter! This is completely undistinguishable from other millions and millions cheap department store femminine parfumes of the past 30 years. Absolutely ridiculous and generic. If someone gives you a sampler, stay away from it. A very silly fragrance!

Ducktail
Ducktail

First time I took a whiff of this at Nordstrom, I thought I was in a fresh floral paradise. It was something bright, optimistic and made me feel like anything was possible.

The initial sprays I put on didn't last more than half the day. No problem. I had asked for a sample so I can try it again.

Since it smells like the perfect fun-filled weekend scent, I wore it on a night of bowling and well, all I can say is, mixed with my sweat, it sort of smelled like something I'm sure I had smelled before.

As lovely as the blue liquid looks in the bottle, and as fantastic the first impression, on second sniff, it's really quite generic!

So before you buy, sample. This is probably one Cartier that won't sparkle in the long run.

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

A strange fragrance: the opening, on my skin, is fruity-sweet, like so many of the modern perfumes. It does develop nicely into a smoky-soapy flowery sweetness, and on the skin it stays very close, however, where it was sprayed near my shirt, it is actually fairly heady. This fragrance is "almost": almost floral, almost fruity, almost smoky-musk, but somehow instead of being a complex layering with a fascinating development, it is...well, almost successful, but not quite.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

I would probably not have tried De Lune this soon after its release, since it’s not something I was lemming after, but I won a sample on one of the perfume blogs.

De Lune begins with strong aldehydic citrus and aquatic notes along with some generic sharp white florals and a generic woody-musk base that comes through loud and clear in the top.

There are a couple of components that I like - the citrus-aldehyde top notes that are deep, full, and almost fruity, and a synthetic sandalwood base note that starts appearing in tiny puffs in the sillage within the first hour. However, the sandalwood never amounts to anything and just teases. As for the rest, it smells like Cartier bought some large vats of “Generic Drugstore #1”, added a couple of nice but incomplete cosmetic touches to it, and slapped their label on it. Not for me.

antonpan
antonpan

Among white-florals of the last year this one is closer to Versace Versense and Lalique Fleur de Cristal than to Calvin Klein Beauty. Cartier de Lune is some elegant fruity notes (not crying, just whispering!) on a powdery musky base of white flowers with a hint of spices that give the scent an expensive feel. The fragrance seems to stay close to skin.

Cartier de Lune is a good present for those who like well-made white-florals. For others it will be just one of the hundreds of such fragrances.

RRCOOLMAMA2
RRCOOLMAMA2

Juniper....oh this sounds like a sure summer winner for me. I have to find this.

VintageLady
VintageLady

This is a discreet and charming scent where the white flowers are very present. As the people around me could smell it the fragrance disappears to me almost completely as it happens with me with Allure by Chanel. But it doesn't disappear completely,enveloping me with an aura of a certain mystery. On my skin the sense is warm and the musk is woody but also sweet. It is a nice scent for a dull winter. but i think for summer it gives a hint of sensuality as well. The bottle is beautiful, the designs makes me imagine that inside there is some powder from the moon, in a subtle blue series of bright tones that give to the base of the bottle the impression of having something inside, a lovely blue base.

Cartier De Lune by Cartier 3.59 out of 5 based on 292 ratings and 57 user reviews

Cartier De Lune Perfume by Cartier, 1.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Cartier De Lune Perfume by Cartier, 1.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Cartier De Lune Perfume by Cartier, 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Women
Perfume.com
Cartier - Cartier De Lune eau de toilette 2.5 fl.oz N-A - Beauty
Cartier - Cartier De Lune eau de toilette 2.5 fl.oz N-A - Beauty
CARTIER DE LUNE for WOMEN by Cartier EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ UNBOXED
CARTIER DE LUNE for WOMEN by Cartier EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ UNBOXED

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier Cartier De Lune fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cartier Cartier De Lune, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cartier De Lune by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cartier De Lune by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.