Designers » C » Woody Aquatic « Groups

Déclaration Bois Bleu Cartier for men
dislike

leather
Déclaration Bois Bleu Cartier for men Pictures

Déclaration Bois Bleu by Cartier is a Woody Aquatic fragrance for men. Déclaration Bois Bleu was launched in 2001. The fragrance features nutmeg, birch leaf, teak wood, vetiver, bergamot, cardamom, bitter orange and lemon.

Nutmeg Birch Leaf Teak Wood Vetiver Bergamot Cardamom Bitter Orange Lemon

Konvict Homme

Déclaration Bois Bleu Fragrance Reviews

Ayl
Ayl

خیلی خوب و خوشبو . فرش ، تمیز ، باکلاس . رایحه ی خنکه شیرین خوب کم گیر میاد و این از همونا هستش . بوی مرکبات رسیده و شیرین توش به خوبی حس میشه . بیشتر تابستانه و بهاره است . دوست داشتنی و شیکه . عطر بسیار خوبیه . ء

jacobbonilla
jacobbonilla

Very nice scent. But very poor sillage and longevity.

FBenoit1
FBenoit1

Was able to get a full bottle from my friend who didn't like it, just tested it. I find it unisex and fresh. Not spicy at all. Great as an after shower body splash during a hot day in the summer. But I would never spend that much and would stick to my fav baby cologne (para mi bebe) that costs only $3.99 and lasts longer on my skin. Not worth the price unless you like skin scents that you can't even smell after an hour ;)

Hasan603
Hasan603

بوی لیمو ترش خیلی توش زیاده, یه کم زیادی بوش تیزه, اونایی که سر درد میگیرن با این بو ها اصلا مناسبشون نیس ولی نسبتا خاصه

mccoy
mccoy

Bois bleu is not a bad fragrance. It smells like fresh citrus in summer litlle bit bitter, but that is ok. It is close to skin. Good choice if you like citrus fragrance but out there is better perfume for man like this one.

rienzope
rienzope

I agree with other reviewers, but it lasted only 6 hours for me.

Luforge
Luforge

This is by far one of Cartiers BEST! Sensual and oriental spices make up this superb redelence..Longetivty just last on this one ABSOLUTE staying power!.By far one of my best oriental and sophisticated fragrances!..

Brenao
Brenao

I love this bois bleu. As Vertigo said, the top notes are very citric, later comes wood, not aquatic I agree, but the initial citric stays until the end. And finally we have a good and confortable fragrance, perfect for the everyday use.

After a while, I think it's not relevant anymore, but still's a good fragrance.

vertigo
vertigo

I like Declaration Bois Bleu better than the original.
It's a less sweet, light fragrance with a remarkable staying power. For my nose it's just woody, not woody aquatic (fortunately).

Like Vickalena has written, it starts with a blast of citruses.
I get the smell of light woods and a bit of nutmeg. The spices don't make the perfume sharp, it's smooth and very authentic, natural. Not a tiny bit of affectation.

The accord that comes after the top citrus notes is very familiar to me. Reminds me of a smell from my childhood. Now I don't remember whether it was a perfume or a smell from 'nature'. Makes me feel sentimental.

Déclaration Bois Bleu by Cartier 4.31 out of 5 based on 41 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier Déclaration Bois Bleu fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cartier Déclaration Bois Bleu, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Déclaration Bois Bleu by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Déclaration Bois Bleu by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Gucci Envy for Men Chanel Allure Pour Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Chanel Egoiste Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle Hermes Terre d'Hermes Dolce&Gabbana D&G Givenchy Very Irresistible for men Michael Kors Michael for Men Chanel Antaeus Dior Fahrenheit Absolute Cartier Declaration Essence Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme (Prada Man) Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense Chanel Egoiste Platinum Cartier Declaration d'Un Soir Givenchy Pi Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Cartier Roadster