Designers » C » Woody Aquatic « Groups

Déclaration Bois Bleu Cartier for men
dislike

leather
Déclaration Bois Bleu Cartier for men Pictures

Déclaration Bois Bleu by Cartier is a Woody Aquatic fragrance for men. Déclaration Bois Bleu was launched in 2001. The fragrance features nutmeg, birch leaf, teak wood, vetiver, bergamot, cardamom, bitter orange and lemon.

Nutmeg Birch Leaf Teak Wood Vetiver Bergamot Cardamom Bitter Orange Lemon

Konvict Homme

Déclaration Bois Bleu Fragrance Reviews

spcmiller
spcmiller

I like the direction the Declaration flankers are taking, giving them an identity of their own, rather than just adding a citrus top note or similar, and putting it out as an entirely new fragrance. This one is nice, really nice, and is definitely for summer usage, when the original Declaration may be a bit too cloying. The most pronounced difference is the absence of the cardamom note and the addition of several varied light woodsy notes.

The color of the juice and the bottle itself reflect Bleu's concentration and longevity, but I get a decent amount of time from something I would consider more of an EDC than an EDT.

This and Declaration Cologne are my favorites thus far because they smell rather unique, but still maintain that Declaration DNA that makes the original so charming.

I'm not really surprised it was discontinued: it's a little too light to compete with other aquatic/summer fragrances on the modern market. There are other light, summery fragrances I reach for each and every time over BB. And now the going rate for a bottle is just too steep. I think when I run out of the bottle I currently have, this will be filed and stored in my olfactory memory.

davide2111
davide2111

Il mio profumo preferito in assoluto! Sembra una fresca granita di limone e trasmette pulizia olfattiva, senza mai essere artificiale INEGUAGLIABILE!Limone, bergamotto e noce moscata sono le 3 note più presenti perfettamente bilanciate. Se solo fosse avesse una longevità ed un sillage maggiore personalmente sarebbe la fragranza più buona di sempre. 9,9/10.

Casamir
Casamir

A nice soft citrusy-woody scent - I like it. Sure its projection is not real strong, but it's more than a skin scent - I kinda prefer low to mild sillage most of the time anyway.
When I first tried it, it reminded me of something I've smelled before. It took me a little while to remember what it reminded me of. Then it hit me - sunscreen lotion (Aveeno in particular).

Ayl
Ayl

خیلی خوب و خوشبو . فرش ، تمیز ، باکلاس . رایحه ی خنکه شیرین خوب کم گیر میاد و این از همونا هستش . بوی مرکبات رسیده و شیرین توش به خوبی حس میشه . بیشتر تابستانه و بهاره است . دوست داشتنی و شیکه . عطر بسیار خوبیه . ء

jacobbonilla
jacobbonilla

Very nice scent. But very poor sillage and longevity.

FBenoit1
FBenoit1

Was able to get a full bottle from my friend who didn't like it, just tested it. I find it unisex and fresh. Not spicy at all. Great as an after shower body splash during a hot day in the summer. But I would never spend that much and would stick to my fav baby cologne (para mi bebe) that costs only $3.99 and lasts longer on my skin. Not worth the price unless you like skin scents that you can't even smell after an hour ;)

mccoy
mccoy

Bois bleu is not a bad fragrance. It smells like fresh citrus in summer litlle bit bitter, but that is ok. It is close to skin. Good choice if you like citrus fragrance but out there is better perfume for man like this one.

rienzope
rienzope

I agree with other reviewers, but it lasted only 6 hours for me.

Luforge
Luforge

This is by far one of Cartiers BEST! Sensual and oriental spices make up this superb redelence..Longetivty just last on this one ABSOLUTE staying power!.By far one of my best oriental and sophisticated fragrances!..

Brenao
Brenao

I love this bois bleu. As Vertigo said, the top notes are very citric, later comes wood, not aquatic I agree, but the initial citric stays until the end. And finally we have a good and confortable fragrance, perfect for the everyday use.

After a while, I think it's not relevant anymore, but still's a good fragrance.

vertigo
vertigo

I like Declaration Bois Bleu better than the original.
It's a less sweet, light fragrance with a remarkable staying power. For my nose it's just woody, not woody aquatic (fortunately).

Like Vickalena has written, it starts with a blast of citruses.
I get the smell of light woods and a bit of nutmeg. The spices don't make the perfume sharp, it's smooth and very authentic, natural. Not a tiny bit of affectation.

The accord that comes after the top citrus notes is very familiar to me. Reminds me of a smell from my childhood. Now I don't remember whether it was a perfume or a smell from 'nature'. Makes me feel sentimental.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier Déclaration Bois Bleu fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cartier Déclaration Bois Bleu, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Déclaration Bois Bleu by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Déclaration Bois Bleu by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.