Designers » C » Woody « Groups

Déclaration Edition Limitée Cartier for men

Déclaration Edition Limitée Cartier for men
dislike

Déclaration Edition Limitée is fragrance for men launched in 2008 as a limited edition. Very masculine, elegant and modern, it brings notes of birch, bergamot and bitter orange in the top. The heart follows with juniper accords, cardamom and cold spices, while the base features woodsy notes of oak, cedar and vetiver. The fragrance is available as 100ml (3.4 fl.oz.) EDT.

Bitter Orange Bergamot Birch

Juniper Cardamom

Cedar Vetiver

Déclaration Edition Limitée Fragrance Reviews

sherry99
sherry99

my mom gave this to me on my BirthDay 2 years ago, and i never used it after the first puffff. simply not my style.

Déclaration Edition Limitée by Cartier 4.37 out of 5 based on 20 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier Déclaration Edition Limitée fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cartier Déclaration Edition Limitée, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Déclaration Edition Limitée by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Déclaration Edition Limitée by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cartier Declaration Cartier Eau de Cartier L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Cartier Declaration Essence Limited Edition Serge Lutens Chergui Lalique Perles De Lalique Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Calvin Klein Eternity Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Cartier Roadster Annick Goutal Duel Bond No 9 Fire Island Hermes Eau des Merveilles Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Cartier Pasha de Cartier Edition Prestige Acier Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense Hermes Hermessence Santal Massoïa Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him Lalique Encre Noire Guerlain Vetiver