Designers » C » Woody « Groups

Déclaration Edition Limitée Cartier for men

Déclaration Edition Limitée Cartier for men

Déclaration Edition Limitée is fragrance for men launched in 2008 as a limited edition. Very masculine, elegant and modern, it brings notes of birch, bergamot and bitter orange in the top. The heart follows with juniper accords, cardamom and cold spices, while the base features woodsy notes of oak, cedar and vetiver. The fragrance is available as 100ml (3.4 fl.oz.) EDT.

Bitter Orange Bergamot Birch

Juniper Cardamom

Cedar Vetiver

Déclaration Edition Limitée Fragrance Reviews

my mom gave this to me on my BirthDay 2 years ago, and i never used it after the first puffff. simply not my style.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier Déclaration Edition Limitée fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cartier Déclaration Edition Limitée, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Déclaration Edition Limitée by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Déclaration Edition Limitée by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cartier Declaration Gucci Gucci pour Homme Calvin Klein Eternity For Men Cartier Eau de Cartier Cartier Declaration Essence Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Van Cleef & Arpels Tsar Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Cartier Roadster Cartier Declaration Essence Limited Edition Cartier Déclaration Bois Bleu Cartier Declaration Cologne Christian Lacroix Tumulte pour Homme Cartier Must de Cartier Pour Homme Marc Jacobs Bang Christian Dior Dune Giorgio Armani Armani Attitude Lalique Encre Noire Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Pour Homme