Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Delices Cartier for women

cherry
Delices Cartier for women Videos
Delices Cartier for women Pictures Delices Cartier for women Pictures Delices Cartier for women Pictures Delices Cartier for women Pictures Delices Cartier for women Pictures Delices Cartier for women Pictures Delices Cartier for women Pictures

The new and luxurious aroma Delices is in line with the Cartier style: the beauty and luxury. The fragrance composition starts with the notes of frosted cherry, pink pepper and bergamot. The heart notes are composed of three kinds of jasmine, violet and freesia, while the base reveals the sensual amber, tonka bean and sana. This gorgeous fragrance will adorn a woman just like diamonds, while the beautiful and original bottle will be a real decoration for a dressing table. The fragrance was created by Christine Nagel in 2006.

Pink Pepper Cherry Bergamot

Sun Moon Stars

Delices Fragrance Reviews

xNanaOsaki
xNanaOsaki

I don't even have words to describe how much I HATE this fragrance.
It doesn't even smell like perfume on me, just alcohol, pure alcohol.
Unfortunately for ME it lasts a long time and even after washing my wrist I could still smell it.
The only positive thing is that it looks cute on my vanity.

PurestJade
PurestJade

Great fragrance. I fell in love immediately. A word to the wise: A little of this fragrance goes a *very* long way. Some may find it cloying and headache inducing, so be careful. I recommend this fragrance, but do not recommend it as a blind buy. Lasts long, great projects--even the EDT. Use both sparingly. Definitely a night time and/or cold season scent. I could see this being overwhelming in the heat or humidity.

It's fruity, nutty, sweet, decadent, and warm... Very warm and cozy fragrance, with a (strong) hint of sensuality. I cannot wait to use this on dates!

Oddly enough, I got more cherry smell at the end of the fragrance, than at the opening. The cherry smell is frosted or candied cherry, and it plays in the background for most of the time (on me, at least). This fragrance has a sort of smoky quality on my skin, and I love that.

This does not smell like Dior, but I definitely could smell a VAGUE similarity, in terms of spiciness and the tonka bean.

EloiseIsMyDog
EloiseIsMyDog

Impulse purchase. I regret it. Not a fan of fruity-candy scents.

auroramaria
auroramaria

I was gifted DDC last year for my birthday and I must say I really like it.
Boozy cherries with vanilla on top balsamic notes together with almond and amber make DDC a gorgeous and very special scent.
I mainly use it if I go out at night and it's cold outside because even the EDT is quite rich.
I don't know weather this has been discontinued or not but I can't find it in shops anymore so I'll be ordering on line

desdal
desdal

Similar to the last comment, I bought it after trying in the store. In the beginning it wears great, then I get this alcohol smell so I wouldn't buy it again. Lesson learned about buying on a whim too -- you really must get or buy samples and try for a while.
The bottle is adorable though!

chrisndema
chrisndema

I nearly bought it on the strength of the cute bottle and I love cherries....but I'm glad I didn't. I sampled it and this is pure alcohol to me. Soz

magnolia_xx
magnolia_xx

After all these great reviews I thought it was time to try this one.
Alas, if was a big disappointment for me.
Somebody said this smells like menthol and cherries.
It is true. It smells like a toothpaste I once purchased for my son (who did not like it at all, and cried like mad every time I tried to brush his teeth).
Now I can see why he was crying.
The menthol smells odd and completely wrong, and the cherries smell like a cheap cherry flavor you could add to your home-made lip balm.
Bad job and no delights at all. Sorry, Cartier!

chezCassandra
chezCassandra

I've been reading all of the reviews and I'm wondering if anyone has had the opportunity to compare this fragrance with Victoria's Secret's 2013 Limited Edition No1 Feathered Musk. Unfortunately, as is so common of V.S.; they continually churn out new perfumes and at the same time continually discontinue others (as is the case with this Feathered Musk) which is really disappointing to say the least because this perfume is not your typical "fruity-floral" from V.S. Even though it only has 3 notes in it, the musk note seems to make the perfume deeper and more mature. Furthermore, cherries as a choice of fruit is not so common as is, for example, peach. Anyway, the 3 notes in this perfume are black cherries, truffle, and musk. Truffle is a chocolate dessert but fragrantica has simply typed the note as simple "dark chocolate." That's fine, but one must consider all of the ingredients in truffle to fully appreciate the truffle note in the perfume. Truffle contains: dark chocolate, custard, thick cream, cocoa, and vanilla. I do love this perfume and at first spray, am able to detect cherry, chocolate, cream, vanilla, something like "creme brulle" (which is probably the custard note), and then of course the musk. My only complaints are that 1. It doesn't seem to last very long and 2. It's sold out now. Has anybody tried this V.S. perfume, and if so, how does it compare to Delices? Many thanks.

peachypixie
peachypixie

The comparison of Delices to Princess floors me. In my opinion, they are very distinct from each other; Lovestruck is more akin to Princess. This is definitely an example of skin chemistry. For me:

The top notes are dominated by pink pepper and bergemot in a 50:50 ratio. I do not get any fruity notes. Cherry is one of my fave fruity notes, so right away it's different than expected. The sillage is noticable, a good thing for me. The heart consists of warm amber and tonka bean. The pink pepper/bergamot calm down after a few minutes but never fades for a good 5 hours. I feel this would be most suitable for nighttime wear.

To make comparisons to other perfumes I have smelled, it would be Oriens Van Cleef and Arpels mixed with Dior Hypnotic Poison.

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

Chocolate relleno de cereza!

Eso pensé al principio, pero aunque si tiene esa sensación, al vestirlo no se siente artificial, ni aniñado, tiene también un toque de licor, pero que le da digamos, frescura; al final se siente más la vainilla y el ámbar.

Una delicia de perfume, totalmente recomendable, la use mucho en invierno, y creo que sí se puede usar en verano, en la oficina; porque es suave, pero a la vez proyecta. Su duración de unas 6 horas.

A great scent but I can't wear it, doesn't match my skintype. A beautiful spring/summer scent in my opinion.

En underbar doft men jag kan inte bära den, den matchar inte min hud alls tyvärr. En härlig vår/sommardoft i mitt tycke.

indorm
indorm

This was my daughter's scent for quite a while. I used to buy it for her at the airport on my way back to South Africa from Japan. It reminds me of her in her early twenties, coming home after a night out with friends, smelling of perfume and flirting with cute guys and happiness. And telling me every little detail about the night, acting out what her friends did and say, making me laugh.

It is a slightly fruity gourmand, but a very balanced perfume, suitable for most ages. Not too sweet or silly. The bottle is beautiful.

BTW, all perfumes are in a sense 'artificial'. They're made up of molecules which have been derived, or not, from natural materials. What matters is not if there is a real cherry in there, but if it smells fantastic because of its cherry note. If you go wine tasting, they might tell you about the 'asparagus note', but you know for sure there's no asparagus in it. It just helps you appreciate the wine better.

Same with perfume.

luz
luz

Far from the elegance I would expect from a Cartier, this fragrance is targeted to younger women as the bottle can tell. I think the cherries are a bit artificial. The elixir and the edp version have a touch of cherry liquor or something similar to it that makes it a lot nicer.
If you like the idea of this fragrance, but want something special and darker, don't hesitate to try in black by Jesus del polo. They are very similar and created by the same nose.

diana_drd
diana_drd

I have to say I love this. Maybe it's the chilly autumn weather, but after testing it a couple of times lately, and loving it despite the girly feeling it gave me, I went and bought it. I don't feel the floral-fruity, because on my skin there is no floral note whatsoever, its mostly woody with just the top notes being fruity(warm comforting sandalwood, toka beans, and glazed cherries). It's sweet, but just the right amount of, and it just makes me feel happy and cozy

umsultan
umsultan

had it but didn't like it. it was so powdery and sweet for me. i had to give it away. =(

kayraven
kayraven

This is very much an ordenary smell, nothing sophisticated. Light, fresh, simple, clean. It's a fusion of sicilian bergamot, iced cherry, pink pepper, jasmine, violet, fresia, white sandalwood, amber and tonka bean. As for me, the bergamot note is too offensive and steals the spotlight. I like the packaging though, looks very pretty with that red round apple-like bottle. On the other aspects, just a waste of money.

larali

I have a hard time with sweet fragrances. Most of the time they are cloying to me, and headache inducing. But today I'm wearing this. It's woody enough so it stays sophisticated, warm and cozy. On my skin it smells better the longer it stays on... softens and melts into a sugary cherry floral. It's suitable for a summer night, or better yet, autumn/ winter days. With this one, I'd stick with one or two sprays because it is not a light scent.

advabart
advabart

I must admit I was drawn to this gorgeous bottle... I tested it for the first time a while ago, and have had a pleasant, though vague memory of sweet, delicious cherries. I haven't found it in the stores anymore since, and haven't had a chance to try it again. Anyway, I was going to purchase a 100 ml bottle, as I had seen it on sale on a local website.
Much to my delight and completely unexpectedly, I came across a tester today. I took hold of the lovely gem sitting majestically on the shelf... but no sooner had I spritzed it on my arm than my delightment turned into huge disappointment. The scent was just horrible! Everything about it smelled so artificial, that it made me want to gag. I don't think there was a problem with the tester bottle - it looked new.
Well, the lesson is finally learned: avoid impulse buying! (unless you do not really care about your hard-earned money...)

xabaras
xabaras

I can smell cherry and pepper at the first spray, which soon becomes cherry and musk, with a peppery background. It is different and original I must say, nothing else I ever tried smelled like this. A very original fragrance. It is sweetness in a bitter background, hard to define. I like it but after a while it become a little boring. Like a cherry icecream which you just can't manage to finish because it's too sweet and you have had enough.

No True Scotsman
No True Scotsman

I have had this for about three years now and I don't love it as intensely as I did when I first got it, but wearing it is still an enjoyable experience. I used to keep it for very special occasions, but to me it smells less exclusive now somehow, and its top-spot in my perfume hierarchy has been very much taken over by Shalimar and Shalimar PI.
Yes, it's enamel-shattering, so if you don't like sweet perfumes then stay far away! But if you don't mind a good dose of sweetness with your sweets, go for it. It's a little bit more interesting than most sweet-fruity scents and avoids smelling cheap or celebby. Definitely edible. Definitely a winter fragrance. Or, if you live in a rubbish climate like I do, a year-round fragrance apart from those four days of summer in July.

Autobroker
Autobroker

A couple years ago, I bought the EDP for my girlfriend after smelling it at the store. I like the scent a lot so I bought a bottle. About six months ago, I noticed that the bottle was almost empty - not sure how she went through 3.3 oz in such a short time, but oh well, I have a gift idea.

I was told to buy the real parfum, which I did. The presentation is excellent - comes in a nice Cartier box and the bottle is beautiful. The fragrance is much "fuller" with lots of complexity and very long lasting. She can put it on in the morning and she still smells great when we go to bed. The next morning I still smell this fabulous fragrance.

Cherry, vanilla, jasmine, woodsy smell, with a hint of pepper. There is nothing overpowering, but the gorgeous scent lingers.

I recommend spending the extra money and buying the Parfum - it's worth every cent.

DivotDiva
DivotDiva

I was given this by the Cartier saleswoman when I bought a watch. It's not really my style I think. Sweetish, fruity. I would not have bought it outright. Will have to retry, I received the bottle about 4 years ago. The bottle is fabulous but I keep it in its box on my dresser.

Tania1234
Tania1234

Very warm and sweet, I really like it but the smell goes very fast to keep smelling it I guess I have to carry the bottle along with me but I have to say am disappointed with it during the day I sniff my sleeves trying to smell it but is just surprising as if I had sprayed my self with water, now I know that out there are some bad fragrances but for cartier? I expected a lot better I will not buy it again as I think is a waste of money.

antfarm
antfarm

For the EDT: Watery synthetic cherry that smells like something from a drugstore. Still manages to be pretty in a ho-hum sort of way, but it's missing all the rich cherry elegance I had hoped for. Cute red bottle looks like a juicy little gem.

craftymom
craftymom

I tried to like this. The bottle is beautiful. This is very sweet. It is very much like Jesus del Pozo In Black especially in the beginning but it's prettier. The dry down is nice but the opening is not worth it to me. I had to take it back.

ETA: This smells like it had patchouli in it to me. It's not listed but...

nora elia
nora elia

I was trying to get rid of it, but I gave it a second chance, and I loved it. It has a strong cherry and licorice notes. Very elegant, and classy aroma. I changed my mind.

larali

I'm not real sure how to describe this... chocolate cherry bon bons? It is gourmand for sure and lasts all day. The almond/ tonka bean makes it grown-up. I'd suggest it for winter wear. Too gourmand for me, but if you like that you should try it. Beautiful bottle too.

cmoca
cmoca

Sweet chocolate. Oh my. Delicate and soft, but very edible!

RGR
RGR

This is SWEET!
This fragrance makes me think of those heavily liquored fruit cakes people make for christmas. I think it is because the fruits in those cakes are usually candied fruits including cherries. YUM! I was about to pass this as I thought it was gonna be too sickly sweet and then it started changing.

These fruity notes do not stand all alone. They are decorated with notes of capricious jasmine and violet. The dry down is still cherry but in a more grown up almond and amber. Its almost like very high quality cherry liquor that has been aged in a wood cellar somewhere.

It doesn't smell generic to me. Its more of an expensive cherry candy perfume. I think this is because my nose can detect flowers and woodsy notes. This is what makes it stand apart from smelling like cherry cough drops and I think thats just brilliant.

EmmaEm421
EmmaEm421

This was another one of my blind buys because it isn't available in NZ so I ordered it online. I was so excited after reading about the notes and others reviews, but sadly this just isn't for me. With my skin chemistry I don't smell cherry at all, I can't even say what it does smell like, just chemical on me. It isn't until a few hours after application on the dry down that it starts to smell nice but by then the scent I get is just vanilla. I think I'll put this one under the charity Christmas tree, and hopefully it will go to someone who will love it!

Miss Mego
Miss Mego

The very "cherry cough syrup" opening almost turned me off to this fragrance immediately. I'm really glad I left it alone to develop because with time this scent became absolutely gorgeous. The cherry scent remained though out the entire life of the scent but softened and mixed wonderfully with the vanilla and tonka bean base notes. I enjoy this one because it's unique, I don't have anything else in my collection that has the same 'feel' to it. It's not your run of the mill fruity-floral. It's sweet but not sugary sweet. Longevity is excellent, I could still smell on my skin 10 hours after application. Sillage average. I would definitely try before you buy this one though, I don't think it's a safe blind buy.

SuadKhamis
SuadKhamis

One spray and it gives me headache!

pattyk
pattyk

A great long lasting scent! Very sweet and Feminine. I like the way it smells from afar but not up close, at first. After the scent has been on me for about 15 minutes it turns into a beautiful presentation of softness, cherry sweetness with a light floral scent. I keep wanting to smell it because it's beautiful and non offensive to those around you. Worth the buy.

TheCountess
TheCountess

On my skin, it smells like a decadent,sexy, cherry liqueur. It lasts forever! I love it!

dimplesg
dimplesg

Hubby bought this for me as an anniversary present a few years ago, therefore very good memories for me. A lovely warm sweet smell but not 'sweet' as in Britney Spears 'Fantasy' for example, a more mature sweet cherry'ish smell.

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

When smelling the bottle itself, there seems to be soft, faint sweetness. When sprayed onto skin, the pepper and citrus are pronounced perfectly balanced by the vanillic sweetness. After that, the amber, jasmine, violets and tonka add to the delicious whiffs that have me sniffing long and repeatedly. The cherry is not pronounced and may be overpowered by the amber. The cherry-amber-vanilla combo equal coconut (yum) to my sniffer. This perfume reminds me of Miss Dior Cherie although Cherie has distinct strawberry accord whereas Delice has sweet cherry. The cherry in here is jammy rather than medicinal. The flowers serve to sweeten the mix rather lend a floral heart. I don't know why Cartier has intimidated me for so long. This is grown-up version of sweet and fruity genre that could rival Prada Candy. This gourmand could be addicting. Good for weekends and just for around the house.

On me,
Sillage: close to skin
Longevity: more than 6 hours
Rating: 3.5/5

Update Apr2013: Full bottle is finally mine! Hurry for yours as Shoppers is rumored to stop carrying Cartier

bambiphan
bambiphan

I dont think this is a young scent for young people, but it makes u more youthful if u arent a teengirl, very mature& sexy! And....wow..EDT but very lasting! love it!

lilou
lilou

I love it ! It's so yummy and warm, wrapping, gourmand and elegant. It makes me think about Hypnotic Poison - Dior : it's not the same perfume at all but this warm feeling is the same.
Cherry and tonka bean are very present.
For gourmand perfumes lovers.
Very good lasting power.
Simply gorgeous.

fath1ma
fath1ma

An elegant cherry ! That was my nose said. :) But cherry disappear so fast, tonka bean is more wafted. It's a bit masculine scent, at least unisex. Personally, I wish vanilla more prominent in it. That's what I said, my taste said. Others don't have to necessarily agree. :D Anyway, the bottle so lovely and elegant!

Bettany87
Bettany87

I am having a positively different experience with DELICES based on the reviews I've read. The first spray was very woody on me with slight sweetness and I do not get the cherries, which I think is good so I am not getting that medicinal cherry flavor some reviewers are talking about.

After a few minutes, more of the sweetness comes out, I detect the tonka beans and vanilla, which balances out the woody notes. I am enjoying the unique experience I am having with this scent ... warm and sensual rather than fruity.

UPDATE: I sprayed DELICES on me before I went to bed and the gorgeous scent continued to linger on my skin even after I woke up 7 hours after. Now the scent has morphed into a soft mix of vanilla, cherry and wood, which is quite appealing. The longer it stayed on my skin the better it smelled.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This smells very tart and cherry-ish to me. I like the smell of cherries usually but I wasn't a big fan of this :(

kxnaiades
kxnaiades

i much much prefer the EDP to the EDT. it packs a bigger punch. it's completely delicious without coming across as a teenage scent and i adore the packaging.

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

Just tried this and the EDP version today...

When I sprayed EDT I got a menthol cherry smell! Like cherry flavoured cough sweets such as halls or soothers. The smell remained the same, just got more balmier with the tonka bean I guess as time passed.

The EDP started out mediciney on me also, but after 5 minutes had passed the smell developed into a very sophisticated powdery scent although the traces of cherry completely disappeared, which I didn't mind as the cherry note is what made it smell like cough sweets in the first place! Overall I was left with a lovely sophisticated drydown, nevertheless, the EDT did not suit me at all but this one smelled lovely on me!

Guys, if you want to purchase this scent, TRY BOTH EDT AND EDP VERSIONS BEFORE YOU BUY! BOTH PERFUMES LIST THE SAME NOTES BUT THEY SMELL COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER!
It is important to note which fragrance suits you better

mippymuppett

I know I just reviewed this last night but wanted to update my review. I wore the EDP for years and my hubby was eh about it. Today I was wearing the EDT and he would not leave me alone. He does not comment about my perfume very often so the fact that he was so affected really stunned me. Seriously, I was fighting him off. Definite keeper!!!

mippymuppett

Beautiful fragrance but if you try this in the store and go back to buy make sure that you paid attention as to whether or not you tried the EDP or the EDT. They smell and wear VERY different!!!

pum.ohse
pum.ohse

Interesting sweet fragrance. Not like the ordinary sweet perfumes, is more original and elaborated. But doesn't suit me.

saguna
saguna

Very sharp, cherry - fruity with some hint of old medicine - that's how it works on my skin. Longevity is very good, 12 hours on my body.

not my thing. i have a sample that i tried last night, and it's ok, but i wouldn't spring for a full bottle. i don't get the wonderful cherry scent. i get something like si lolita (which i do like). i get all heavy spice all the time. and while i like spice this is too pungent for me. i think its the pepper not mixing will with the cherry and possibly the freesia (to my nose anyway). it has moderate lasting power, not great which also surprised me because this is pretty strong. this really isn't gourmand to me at all, more woody/spicy. oh well, it was worth a try, but i know i don't want more of it.

dannysmom
dannysmom

I received a sample with just the words Cartier Delices. After spraying it on my wrists, I smelled a beautiful cherry vanilla scent that stayed on me for most of the day. It was light and pretty and I immediately went on the website to order it. Hmmm- edt or edp? I guessed that the edp was the one I would want, so that's the one I ordered.

The next day, I was having doubts after reading some of the reviews. I ended up going to Nordstroms where I sampled the edp on my wrist. Not the same perfume at all! While the edt smells of cherry and vanilla, the edp is deeper, richer, and more mature. The edp almost has a cough syrup scent on me and was much more "perfumy". It didn't immediately strike me as cherry vanilla, which is what attracted me to this scent. I didn't like it until the drydown, where it became a deep, complex cherry. It's not bad, but it's not what I was looking for. There are perfumes I like to be complex, and others that I just want them to smell like what the notes state. For me, I prefer the EDT on this one.

lalola.mahmoud
lalola.mahmoud

my aunt gave it to me as a present when she came from KSA . i was so attached with the designe of the bottle , girly and romantic . the red colore shows the cheque side of it
its heavy and lasts for long hrs . i felt it smell changed when i left my clothes smoothy n soft , but essential
it doesnt reminde me of any other perfumes but u can put it at night or a formal occation !
enjoy it
I guess it all i need :)

nicenspice
nicenspice

Initially very sharp fruitiness but within an hour it transforms to warm caramel-covered cherries.Very pleasant.
Sillage and longevity are excellent.I didn't need to reapply for 5 hours.Compliments and enquiries aplenty,which is what I like from a perfume.

mademoiselle-c
mademoiselle-c

I wanted to like this but the initial blast is too medicinal and off putting.

catfactory
catfactory

The initial spritz is an overwhelming smell of alcohol - like cherry vodka. And I mean overwhelming! A turn off BUT the dry down is very pleasing to the senses! A hard to describe perfume - surprisingly light cherry/spice/floral. Like I said, hard to describe. It's a very light scent that I had to respray within twenty minutes but it's worth it. The lingering scent is a soft, spicy, bitter but in a good way cherry-ish aroma. Not fruity or summery, it's deeper and delicous. A unique scent that I'll wear again and again.

Tulip211
Tulip211

Smells like cherry liquor...or the inside of a chocolate cherry cordial. You know, the syrupy stuff with the cherry? Not bad at all. Just not particularly my style.

carinas
carinas

Trying Annick Goutal Petit Cherie and not liking it at all, I expected Delices to be something similar to PC.
Cartier Delices was a pleasant surprise. I was expecting sweet cherry jam, but I got just sweet cherries. Cherries became a little overripe on my skin by the end of the day, but nothing cloying. It's definitely different from all the other fruity stuff out there. It manages to smell expensive and delicious at the same time, almonds could play a big role here.
Bottle is gorgeous, while I wouldn't wear it myself (I like more peppery and woody stuff), it's totally worth checking out.
Cartier always manages to stand out, same idea, but different take and the result is just lovely.

sarka-destiny
sarka-destiny

I love this from bottle to the last accord. I think this frangrance is unusal.

alexanna7
alexanna7

delices de cartier is a nice cherry perfume! It starts like a cherry blossom(the chocolate bar) with a nice pepper,not too strong. It becomes a nice sweet fresia-jasmine blend, to finish with a nice tonka-sandal wood-amber base,mixed with that cherry-peppery note!beautiful,sweet,elegant,feminine gourmand perfume! Even though it's sweet,it can be worn by a sophisticated lady!must love sweet to love that one! Delices says it all,it's a delice to wear that one! Those who love hot couture by givenchy will love that one! Hot couture having that raspberry note and delices having that cherry note,quite go well together in a collection! But,keep it mind that they both have a density to them,and a beautiful sexy base notes...love it!

curiousheart
curiousheart

I don't like or dislike this scent :-/
I think the cherry and the almond don't go together well. The almond numbs the smell and takes some of the sweetness away. There's also nothing surprising or new to the composition. Sillage and lasting power aren't that good anyway. Won't purchase.

BEATRIX_016
BEATRIX_016

This perfume reminds me of Marc Jacobs Lola.
I bought this two days ago and i really dislike it :((.

Blessed
Blessed

nice bottle piece of art , the smell not my taste maybe

MsRachael
MsRachael

Normally a fan of the juicy floral fruity, I assumed I would like this. To my disappointment, I find it quite one dimensional. The cherry takes up residence on your skin and refuses to surrender the spotlight to the other notes. I have no objection to cherry, but I don't find that this is well blended. Sweet and pretty, but uninteresting.

kpw
kpw

Me da dolor de cabeza

jrova
jrova

I love this fragrance!! It's fruity and unique. Not your usual overbearingly sweet frity either, but rather dry and more intense..a bit darker and a semi bitter side, and not in a bad way. Def haven't smelled one like it.I am so getting the full size eau de parfum of this. Oh yeah, I find that the eau de parfum wears so much better than the eau toilette version of this. The eau de toilette version I did not like, it almost takes away from the scent.

pbandabby@gmail.com
pbandabby@gmail.com

man, i saw this at ross today and the box caught my eye but i didnt remember why. it is on my list of stuff i wanna try cause who wouldnt wanna smell like cherries. anyway i didnt buy it and now i am regretting it. im going back in the morning and hopefully it is still there. and i hope if it is there that is is as yummy as everyone says cause there are no returns after you open the box. ill update...

Angelfreak4
Angelfreak4

I am currently on my third bottle of this cherry-sweet stuff! I used to love it, but things have quieted down a little with it, as other fragrances have pulled me away. The bottle is the most beautiful one I have ever seen. It has been "crowding out" others on my dresser because I can't bear to not see it everyday! The shower gel smells so fresh and great, also.

ksenia2010
ksenia2010

I very much like this one. At first it is very strong and heavy...after 15-30 min it goes away and leaves very warm, sweet gorgeous smell. I find it elegant!

krissycat

I wanted to update my review on Delices.. it is growing on me.. the dry down is absolutely fabulous, its just the few first minutes that are a bit much. Infact the longer you wear it the more it actually grows on you, if you like gourmand perfumes ofcourse. I would say if you like gourmands, and like cherries, give this one a try. I think I was too harsh in my first review and I wanted to add that it really is a little gem afterall when you give it a chance

poivrerose
poivrerose

Delices edt is definitely not a breezy free-spirited scent, those cherries mean business and might be a bit pretentious. The opening is VERY cherry liquer, heavy, and not fresh or sweet cherry at all. If you're not aiming to smell like booze in the slightest, I would not recommend this as that phase lasts some time. It's just a bit thick and overbearing at first. In the mean time the florals, of which freesia is unfortunately the most prominent on me, are creeping up ever so slowly. They are eventually softened out by the appearance of the lovely trio of basenotes. The ending is soft, dustily sweet, and just ever so slightly reminiscent of cherry - like an empty box of cordial cherries. I find the ending to be the most pleasant part of this experience, and I wish it lasted longer.
I'm sad to say, this fragrance tends to be too stuffy for me, however I'm not writing it off completely as I really enjoy the ending. Maybe I'll try it again in winter. Unfortunately this blind buy didn't work out as well as I'd hoped. Sillage - good, longevity - pretty good. Sample this before you buy it.

krissycat

I'm gonna start off by saying I do like this, but I was a little amazed on me that there wasn't that much strength to the scent on me and I did spray a few times on all my pulse points. It was a bit medicinal to me too but it could be because so many medicines I've had have been cherry flavored, so for certain this is cherry smelling. It is good, just not as good as I was hoping for. I like as far as higher end gourmands go Nina by Nina Ricci better. I will say the bottle is to die for, and the dry down is much better with Delices than the scent upon first blast. It's a nice one, just not the perfect gourmand in my opinion, but I had to try it and add a bottle to my collection

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

I tried the EDT on a paper strip today and although I wasn't expecting much, this was actually the only fragrance that caught my attention (and I tested at least a dozen). It is quite sweet, very fruity and yummy. I could smell delicious cherries and I love cherries so I will definitely go back and try it on my skin.

Update: Oh my God, on my skin this is sooo delicious!!! Dark smoky cehrries, simply awesome (if you are into cherries, that is). I am going to order it right now!

NikkiScentsofLife
NikkiScentsofLife

I have been in a cherry-phase lately, and after reading the reviews for this I went out and bought it....SO happy. For anyone that is looking for a sweet, cherry scent that is mature, complex, and not cheap or childish-smelling at all, then Delices is for you! I love the initial spray which is a sweet cherry kick, and I found that throughout the day I kept smelling my wrist and loving the change of the smell on my skin as time passed. After a few hours when the base notes kicked in, it was such a warm, comforting sweet smell that I actually made my co-workers sniff me so they could share in my enjoyment!

Happyvalleygirl
Happyvalleygirl

I completely agree that it smells so much better on the skin than it does on paper, at least with my body chemistry.

krishka
krishka

to me this is gourmand-oriental scent, exotic and smoky, mysterious and dark, captivating and intriguing ....something in it reminds me of an expensive french cognac....it makes my head spin without being drunk, i really like it!

P.S. this it how it smells on me, on paper it is totally different and i don't like it on paper at all...good i decided to spray on my skin, otherwise would have given it a pass....

merlin
merlin

I really hate It... It smells like cheap cherry liquor. Vanilla, pepper..spices and bla bla blahhh. Its cloying, sweet , heavy... It gives me a terrible headache .
Its old ladysh !
Its not a floral fruity...to me it seems too much oriental woody!

myolderbrother
myolderbrother

Stunning bottle! This starts off with cherry fireworks and as it dries down, it becomes a powdery floral - but it offers decent substance, body, and depth.

Anna_gr
Anna_gr

In my opinion smells a lot like Lalique Le Parfume but the later is a little heavier and DC is fruitier. Even many of the notes are similar... I have a mini of each one of them but for me they are not a full bottle worthy

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

I find this perfume really suprising. I was expecting something else, something far more frivolous.

It brings to mind olfactory memories I never knew I had stored of my nightclubbing days back in my early 20s. When heated bodies press onto the dance floor and the flood of scent from prowling girls mingles with the musk of horny young men. Dark & exciting, the dawning of a new stage in life.

I actually cannot really smell cherry, I smell liquorice. The soft, sticky kind which is truly delicious. There is also a rich sweetness blended in as well. And a hint of sneezy pink pepper.

Perhaps most suprisingly, I can smell a deep, lusty amber base. Normally when I think of fruity florals I don't associate a lot of depth or emotion with them. They are normally just a bit of fun. Here I think Delicies is having a bit of fun but is also really interested in going all the way.

Altogether an impressive fruity floral but it comes 10 years too late in my life journey for me to really get the most out of it.

Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

A fresh floral and gourmand olfactory
signature mixing the fruitness of the
iced morelly cherry with modern
accord of a trio of Jasmines.

falovalo
falovalo

Warm, creamy cherry goodness! I sprayed this on, not knowing what to expect, and was pleasantly surprised. I immediately smelled cherries, but not in a medicinal, cough syrup way. They were warm, creamy and a bit flirty. Cartier Delices is on my "want" list for sure.

Veroronnieronron
Veroronnieronron

This and Armani Diamonds should go out clubbing together. They smell like medicine! I can't stand it, even in small doses. It's too bad, because the bottle is stunning, I want to eat it!

panda0410
panda0410

Floral oriental though you could be forgiven for thinking this was a fruity scent, it does fall into the crisp citrus/fruity sub classification... cherries, vanilla, light floral. The cherries in this are distinct, but it ISN'T a sweet perfume, the bergamot in this one is quite apparent and it adds a sharp citric tone to the perfume that is unforgettable. I do loathe bergamot so and that is the killer to this fragrance, remove it and it would be perfect! The pink pepper in the top is there, and its gently spicey and sweet.

The heartnotes jasmin, freesia, violet are so gentle as to pass you by, you can sense them there, but they are rather underdeveloped in this fragrance and a little underwhelming, jasmin & freesia are the most apparent. I would have preferred a stronger floral presence, especially the violet which is subdued and appears a little later.
The amber is quite lovely in the base, you can almost feel it grow,the tonka bean adds to the vanilla-y scent and it adds a soft gentle caressing blanket to the fragrance.
This is a slow developing perfume, so ladies you need to give this one some time to show its prettier side - that offensive sharp opening note does fade after a while and its then that this fragrance really blooms! I purchased the 100ml and would probably do so again, BUT this is not a fragrance I reach for often and I dont expect to be buying another bottle for at least a few years.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

So what is Delices...?
Delices is Marc Jacobs Lola wrapped in a cotton candy shawl with a sprinkle of powder :-)
The pink pepper and cherry opens the fragrance which blends great with skin chemistry on a cool spring morning...After approx 40 minutes, violet and freesia emerge, making the perfume warm and feminine, romantic and sweet...the dry down is subtle but noticeable; for some reason I smell a hint of vanilla or benzoin (my nose has a huge difficulty telling them apart), although these are not listed as notes.
Delices has that slightly bitter note, not easily noticeable and not intrusive, yet adding a bit of ''personality'' to it :-)
Overall, Delices is about simplicity, rather than being an elixir of 30 different notes which are hard to tell apart (like in Poeme Lancome), it is a simple fragrance that makes notes easy to distinguish (The less - the more).
Although simple fragrance - it is not cheap and certainly does not smell cheap.
I personally prefer Lola (more fruity and fresh) but will definitely purchase another 30ml edp of Delices as even though Lola is my favourite - I deserve something for a change and Cartier Delices will make a perfect Lola's twin brother :-)

Cartier DELICES opens with a brief burst of citrusy cherry but moves fairly swiftly afterwards to an essentially amber-tonka bean drydown with a touch of wood and a dash of pepper moderating the sweetness. The tonka bean actually smells an awful a lot like vanilla to me, but vanilla is not listed among the notes.

DELICES is not overly sweet, as I had expected, given the name. I would place this quasi-vanilla/amber/wood drydown in the mid-range of sweetness, compared to the large array of fragrances that make up this genre.

DELICES is a pretty fragrance, but the longevity is unimpressive in the edt. I'd like to try the edp, but I'll check the notes first to see whether something new and potentially interesting has been thrown into the mix. Otherwise, I'd have to say that the novel cherry opening is too ephemeral to make this fragrance stand out from the oriental (not floral fruity!) crowd.

ananda
ananda

Hmmm... This is what I call a "délice"! Fresh sourish cherries turning quickly into baked goodies right out of the oven! The opening sounds perfect but in fact has something that I don't actually like. I don't know exactly what it is, but it disappears within 15 minutes. I think that maybe the bergamot and cherries clash a little bit.

After that, Délices turns out warm, sugary and very powdery. At some point it started reminding me too much of YSL Cinéma's dry down, that is really warm, powdery and gourmand on my skin. But then Délices got sweeter and sweeter and kind of strayed away from this resemblance. At this point, it is beautiful and yummy... a fancy cupcake!

However, I don't think I'll be buying this one, for a few reasons: 1 - I wanna give "In Black" a try and I believe it might just put Délices "off the map" for me. 2 - At the very end, Délices does get, in fact, a little bit too sweet and vanillay. I just can't believe that vanilla isn't amongst the notes!! 3 - It is also, a little flat. I'm not usually expecting complexity from perfumes, but I did find Délices a little superficial. After the top notes leave, that's pretty much how it stays for the rest of the time. 4 - Escada "Desire Me" has a similar dry down and is a lot more interesting in my opinion. It's deeper, with more nuances.

That's a shame, the bottle is gorgeous!

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

I love the smell(and eating) of cherry and this is delicous cherries.A great scent for everyone and i think this one(edt version) is better then the edp.

bronstein
bronstein

A wonderful fragrance for gorgeous women, and a touch of luxury for a working woman. This one will certainly survive the 2000s well into the new decade. Excellent stuff here.

LenaBel
LenaBel

It smells as it looks - a huge, tempting cherry bon bon sweet. Yet it is not juicy or sweet-fresh, it is sweet-warm and would lighten up rainy autumn days, it is probably the tonka bean that creates this warmness in this scent.
I was almost tempted to buy a bottle but I decided that it is that kind of fragrance which you can get tired of quickly as it is indeed a very sweet scent. But I would not resist a sample of this deliciously warm gourmand cherry.

angel73
angel73

a nice fragrance but very conceptual, created for please at everyone.
Cartier is becoming like other old perfume houses, very afraid by creativity and risks. Today, one word = business, and rentability ...
where is the glorious time of Panthere ? Must and all others ?.........

randik
randik

This is an absolutely devine scent!It is warm, subtle and pleasant. I always receive heaps of compliments when wearing it. Both women and men of all ages seem to like it, and they go "mmmmm, what are you wearing...you really smell heavenly and fresh!" The staying power is good(EdT)- and the best thing is that the scent never becomes too overpowering. It just lingers in the air like a playful butterfly :)

deeper_shallow
deeper_shallow

I couldn't find this one in any of the perfume shops where I live, and was more than a little afraid of buying it untested - whenever a scent contains jasmine and bergamot, a huge "PROCEED WITH CAUTION"-sign lights up for me. But I really, really wanted to try it, so when I found it online, I thought "oh well, if it doesn't work on me, I can always use the bottle for decoration".

I loved the opening, with its juicy blast of cherry and pink pepper. But after a few minutes, the jasmine showed through, so I braced myself and waited for the jasmine-headache to set in... but somehow, the toffee-sweet tonka beans took the edge off the jasmine and prevented it from breaking away on its own.
An hour later, all green notes had faded away, and left a sweet, warm, creamy, slightly powdery blend of pink pepper, cherry and lots of tonka beans.
On me, it's a lot more gourmand than fruity. A little less jasmine and a little more long lasting would have made it even better, but it's definitely a keeper!

ETA: I take back what I said about the lasting power - the base notes just go on and on and makes you feel as if you're wrapped in a sweet, warm cloud. Wonderful for wet, cold, bleary autumn days!

adorable_void
adorable_void

This scent is for winters, especially for Russian winters. It's very warm, sweet and fruity and when I wrap myself up in this scent, I'm not afraid of cold.

When I first sprayed Delices I thought, "Yum!" It was different, deep, rich and delicious.

For once, the bottle matched the scent; an intense, red and juicy cherry. Like eating glazed cherries or chomping into a toffee apple, this fragrance gives you that same type of joy.

When I stepped out into the Wintery conditions outside of the store, this fragrance really started to blossom. The scent was so invigorating and uplifting, it would be impossible to have a bad day when wearing Delices.

I was almost convinced that I would be adding this fragrance to my wishlist, when I went to smell my wrist again and I was utterly disappointed. Delices had dried down to what could only be described as the scent of plasticine on my skin.

I'm pretty sure it's the tonka bean note that doesn't exactly agree with my chemistry at the best of times. It was such a shame seeming that I had been enjoying the fragrance right up until that point.

I can only advise that before buying you should wait it out just to make sure your chemistry suits this fragrance. Otherwise, this is a fabulous perfume with fantastic lasting power.

ariadna
ariadna

I love the red perfume bottles.
I tried this perfume,but is very sweet for me;I wish it would be more jasmine and less cherry.

I totally agree with ktv0920! When it came out I was thrilled at a new Cartier, but I was disappointed! Still another overly gourmand, sweetish candied fruity plastic. Cloying.

ktv0926
ktv0926

Such a beautiful bottle and such a boring sweet lousy made fragrance! I am always so upset, when I just love the bottle and I can't have it, because the fragrance itself is something I won't be able to wear.

Cherub573
Cherub573

The scent is far too sweet on me. Strong too. One spritz on my hand was enough. I smelled a grown-up cherry floral- almost a spicy sweetness. However, I could practically feel it crawling up my nose. This would suffocate me in warm weather as well.

chocolat
chocolat

Wonderful winter fragrance. Bold,rich, feminine, sweet, alluring. I can recognize cherry,freesia and violet.

at the first spray it's so delicious and gourmand but after a bit it's all about pink pepper and something like vixen!ok the bottle is really amazing,but I didn't find anything special in it.There are more gorgeous fruity perfumes in stores.so I 'll save my catch.

Nina5
Nina5

I love the bottle, but i hate the smell of it..

asilverfire614
asilverfire614

I found this to be very strong, too sweet, and cloying when initially sprayed. But once I make it past the top notes, I'm in heaven! Definitely gourmand with subtle cherry and vanilla notes. I never use this when I'm about to leave the house...I only wear it out after the dry-down begins.

LauraM
LauraM

Only bought it for the bottle.

I was sucked in by the forzen morello cherry but it turns out it lasts for about half a second and then it becomes all vanill-ery. Yuck.

Gorgeous piece of artwork to have on your dresser though lol.

mizzgossip

An example that Delices is longlasting (well, on me, at least): I sprayed on just a few drops this morning, about 7.30, and now, after about eight hours, I can still smell the perfume, as if I just sprayed it on! Amazing fragrance.

mizzgossip

Delicious perfume, rich and warm. I only need a drop to smell like Delices for hours.

PR
PR

can't really understand what's all the rage about this perfume. I tried it twice and I thought it's nothing special, a bit common sweet fragrance, wouldn't recognise it on the street. But I intend to try it couple more times to see if anything changes

azuriiita
azuriiita

I did smell Delices by 1º time in a magazine. Immediately i decided to buy it.
Its a gorgeous perfume, with very pleasant notes of cherry, violet, and tonka bean. Sweet and sensuous. Strongest feminine.
... Also its long lasting. And for me, its stimulating...
Spectacular!!!

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

Frutty, warm, sensuous and mouth-watering fragrance in a gorgeous bottle - definitely worth buying!

eskarina62
eskarina62

It is (long-lasting), only it took a while with me - it seems to me that the skin has to absorb some of the scent, before it starts giving off the smell

great buy

I LOVE it

Rock´n´roll
Rock´n´roll

Is it long lasting?? Im thinking of buying this one... But I don´t want to spend my money on it... if it isn´t long lasting... :)

Taliera
Taliera

Rich, sensuous and warm. It is delicious... A deep cherry flavour. (I got the body cream as a free extra, and it makes me exfoliate like there's no tomorrow!)

Halvah
Halvah

It's not my cup of tea.... on my skin it behaves very boring but overwhelming and incredibly sweet.

Mitsouko
Mitsouko

I have appetite on these delicacy. They are easy. Sweetness is lively by note of fresh fruit . They are harmonious and very elegant serve.

liat
liat

Love it! A rich fruity scent, very lively and sexy. It's fruity and warm, but also spicy and tingling which makes it a very playful scent.

By the way, the bottle's wonderfully pretty.

ruxxy
ruxxy

Elegant indeed, but not for everyone.It tends to be overwhelming.

Nuppu
Nuppu

Elegant fruity floral for grown-ups, beatiful.

wildflower
wildflower

very delicious. I love the smell of cherries.

PerfumeEmpress
PerfumeEmpress

I agree. I also got this as a gift. I get lots and lots of compliments when I wear it. Hubby got me the eau de perfum and it lasts and lasts. A truly delicious scent.

elgab89
elgab89

I got it as a present and cannot stop smelling it - absolutely gorgeous smell. The best way I could describe it is having cherry pie in front of a wooden fire. Just lovely. Gourmand in a very elegant way.

2007

Cartier Delices de Cartier For Women Gift Set EDT BL SG
macys.com
Delices de Cartier Eau de Toilette, 3.3 oz
Delices de Cartier Eau de Toilette, 3.3 oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier Delices fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cartier Delices, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Delices by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Delices by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.