Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Delices De Cartier Eau de Parfum Cartier for women

Delices De Cartier Eau de Parfum Cartier for women
dislike

cherry
Delices De Cartier Eau de Parfum Cartier for women Pictures Delices De Cartier Eau de Parfum Cartier for women Pictures Delices De Cartier Eau de Parfum Cartier for women Pictures

Delices De Cartier Eau de Parfum is introduced as 2008 limited edition. It comes as 30ml (1 fl.oz.) EDP captured in recognizable bottle, but with a long lasting aroma. It features frosted cherry, bergamot, pink pepper, violet, jasmine, freesia, amber, Tonka bean, musk and sandalwood.

Bergamot Pink Pepper Cherry

Jasmine Freesia Violet

Musk Sandalwood Amber Tonka Bean

In Black
Delices de Cartier Eau Fruitee

Delices De Cartier Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

Alayna1011
Alayna1011

Super synthetic sickly sweet, yet spicey cherry mixed with menthol. Nasty. Doesn't seem to develop into anything else on me, I kept smelling it and all I would get was cherry menthol. Not a safe blind buy. The bottle is adorable however.

foxy_princess

smells like expensive baby powder and cherry cough syrup, but somehow it works!

smileysunshine
smileysunshine

This is my current favourite. For me it smells like a warm spring morning when the flowers have just opened and the scent sends me off into a happy daze.

smile4thecamera
smile4thecamera

Of all the perfumes I own, this is hands down my number one compliment getter. It is a divine cherry scent, a little sweet and a little savory. I had a woman stop me in the post office the other day and tell me how good I smelled. Then she came back and asked me the name of it. I don't find it too sweet or too heady with the white and yellow florals either. The sillage and longevity are quite good as well. Of Cartier's line up of perfumes, and there are many, this is undeniably my favorite - and my most favorite cherry!

ForrealMe2
ForrealMe2

Foxy_Princess:
These are selling out in stores and not refundable. I don't know if discontinued though.

There should be another page for the Parfum its not the same as the Eau De Parfum or EDT.

This review is for the 1oz Pure Parfum in the all red bottle with yellow on the streaks of the bottle(instead of the EDP that has clear streaks) and a white diamond like stone on the center of the cap on the leaves...I was blessed to get the pure parfum in the original box in red where it has flaps that open from side to side like doors. I don't know where this was sold or if this was a display model. I saw Harrod's sold it like this so maybe this came from overseas? Can i just say that this bottle is adorable..i think the EDT is prettier but this is just as lovely. This is not the usual fruity floral it is a very mature & sophisticated fragrance because of the musk, but still has a fruity vibe.

Its extremely aromatic you get wafts of this perfume frequently. This reminds me slightly of Lubin's Black Jade. It's not listed but i can smell cardamom and i love cardamom, but this also has the jasmine,tonka bean,amber & vanilla with spice. I suppose that is why it smells so similar. There is also a menthol type of morello cherry because of the mixture with the pink pepper and the musk makes it smell like its been dipped in white wine along with the sandalwood.
For a 1oz i thought it would be smaller from the pictures but its a good size & i don't think i would recommend anything less than the parfum in this fragrance because cherry citrus fragrances can run very light and not as long lasting.This one lasts a long time and the sillage is excellent. I really love this and i like the fact that it is similar to Lubin's Black Jade because now i have an alternative in case i am unable to get that one. I highly recommend this fragrance. It is a love or hate happy,uplifting and vibrant fragrance but if you like 90's powerhouse fragrances where the musk was more intense in those days i know you will love this.

foxy_princess

Has this been discontinued? All the stores have sold out and i can only find the EDT now. I need to find a bottle ASAP

thegreekone
thegreekone

This is a great alternative to del pozo in black now that s hard to find.It is very similar just because it's from the same creator but more sweet and less smoky than del pozo.still like it thought.

emsilly
emsilly

Delices de Cartier is a bit of a chameleon, a complex cherry and sandalwood drizzled chameleon. It is extremely dimensional and admittedly, it did take awhile for me to really like it. Now, after several months, I love it.

A non-typical, unique and delicious delight, Delices is.

Lali123
Lali123

As the french name says, it's Delicious! Sweet cherry, but powdered by the violet. Very feminine and playfull scent. The bottle for me is gorgeous.

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

Wow I'm sitting here wondering how do I not wear this more often. I was getting ready to either try to sell this or swap it, but now I know I have to keep. Usually when I'm picking my scent for the day I usually skip over this I think I've only worn it once or twice before today.

Today I decided to wear this it was a chilly day where I live and I wanted to feel cozy. The not only was it cozy made me feel great today,but it is also amazingly gorgeous.

Cartier Delices is very pleasing to my nose. It open up with a nice blast of cherries, which is slightly synthetic but not in a bad way. Its not like cough syrup to my nose like some have mentioned...Next I smelt the pepper and the musk and they blended beautifully with the cherries. Slowly the amber and the tonka bean made their appearance making it even more wonderful. This perfume was not overly sweet and it was very balanced and blended in such a lovely way. The pepper and musk lingered for a quite a long time which I really like. The drydown was more of the the cherries, amber,tonka bean, and sandalwood. It was slightly creamy too which I really liked. Honestly I did not pick up any of the floral notes in this perfume.

The lasting power for this on my skin was 12+ hours which is amazing to me. I also got complements which I'm actually kind of not used to getting. It made me super happy.

From now on I'm going to have to wear this more often because its so yummy to wear without feeling childish! <3

DariDahlia
DariDahlia

I own a bottle of this, I don't wear it often, but I don't hate it.
It starts off VERY Cherry, almost cough syrup smelling. The Freesia an Lime save it a little. The dry down is actually very nice, sweet & powdery with a hint of warmth. Definately feminine.
Gorgeous red cut glass bottle. Cartier is a good brand and makes very nice fragrances, this would be a nice Valentine's gift. For a lover, Mom or daughter.

bellavence
bellavence

Cute bottle, but this smelled like cough syrup on my skin. Very synthetic smelling "cherries" going on here..

TheCountess
TheCountess

I have both the Eau de Toilette and the EDP. I believe the EDP is muskier than the EDT. Like I said in the EDT review... it's sexy, decadent and boozy, like cherry liqueur. I love it!

neciaczerniecki
neciaczerniecki

i have promised myself that this will be my LAST blind buy. I unfortunately ordered the 100 ml bottle because this scent sounded wonderful. but it is too rich, too cloying, too nauseating. please smell before you buy, you may love it. want to exchange? message me

Migalex
Migalex

The first time I smelled this perfume I found it very interesting because the scent stroke me as being not very common in perfumery, the scent to me of cherry liqueur or something close to that, a dark scent of very sweet, sugary cherries conserve. Well, the second time and other times I smelled it, I did not find it interesting anylonger. I find this scent very dull, very cloying, flat and boring, far too sweet, without any apparent complexity or twist, and on the top with very poor staying power and silage.

Inessa66613
Inessa66613

It was my first blind-purchase perfume. It's a perfect one for cherry lovers! Lots of cherry juice with sugar, like a real cherry jam.

redrosesr4ever
redrosesr4ever

Gorgeous bottle but the scent nauseated me, and that hardly ever happens with a fragrance. Too bad. I wanted to love it.

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

This scent is so beautiful upon first sniff! It smells of cherries and liqueur which is a great combo in my opinion. You will feel like a woman wearing this and feel sexy. This has great projection as well. Definitely on my list!

suesue
suesue

Bought a 50ml bottle of the EDP yesterday - it was on sale (50%!) and i love it!

I get very much of the tonka bean - and vanilla.

chicrose
chicrose

love this one, sweet and unique, never get bored with this, my signature scent

heatherine
heatherine

I. Love. This! First let me start off by stating I am a sucker for green, floral, clean and watery scents such as M. Asam No 1, Bond's High Line, Stella, etc. This is nothing like anything I'm normally attracted to. It's a savory gourmand, cherries flambe with tonka liqueur and garnished with sugared violets...a sex bomb, a sillage monster. This smells completely - TOTALLY - different on my skin than on paper or from the bottle. From the bottle it's straight up cough syrup, cherry flavor. On paper it's not much different. On skin, it takes on several new dimensions. There is cherry and pepper in the opening for sure, and they both settle down nicely with violet and a little freesia for the middle. The day ends with just a faint cherry & violet peeking out through a warm, soft & spicy finish. This is truly a masterpiece - sexy, sophisticated, not too busy...each note is blended perfectly. Sillage is intense and the frag sticks around for at least 8 hours. What a winner. This will be my winter signature scent!

foxy_princess

Just tried this and the EDT version today...

When I sprayed EDT I got a menthol cherry smell! Like cherry flavoured cough sweets such as halls or soothers. The smell remained the same, just got more balmier with the tonka bean I guess as time passed.

The EDP started out mediciney on me also, but after 5 minutes had passed the smell developed into a very sophisticated powdery scent although the traces of cherry completely disappeared, which I didn't mind as the cherry note is what made it smell like cough sweets in the first place! Overall I was left with a lovely sophisticated drydown, nevertheless, the EDT did not suit me at all but this one smelled lovely on me!

Guys, if you want to purchase this scent, TRY BOTH EDT AND EDP VERSIONS BEFORE YOU BUY! BOTH PERFUMES LIST THE SAME NOTES BUT THEY SMELL COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER!
It is important to note which fragrance suits you better

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

A sexy spicy and luxury scent!

Starts with a burst of delicious berries, developed into classic powdery flowers and finally ends up with intense musk and amber. A perfume with red passion. It absolutely deserves the gorgeous bottle!

I recommend it for formal occasions especially an evening dinner, but don't use it with a heavy amount, 2 or 3 spritz is enough.

Sarah Bas Eleazar
Sarah Bas Eleazar

Nice but normal, simple, non-innovative.

bloosunshine
bloosunshine

A fruity-floral with a spicy musky base.A first whiff,
I pick up the cherry and vanilla with a slight citrus
undertone,the spice of pink pepper and musk follow.
The dry-down is elegant.I love to wear this in winter,
this is an opulent scent.When I wear Delices EDP I
feel sexy and slightly dangerous!

CinnamonBun
CinnamonBun

This is my signature scent I would say. It's so warm and lovely! I stopped wearing it for a while though. Then one day, when going on a date with my boyfriend, I decided to sprinkle myself with this fragrance again. And as soon as he smelled me, he said "I know this scent! This is your scent! From our first dates!" haha. Even he remembers how good it smells. Even the very last notes that remain are divine.

Taliera

Having owned it for a while, I can say that it isn't actually as deep and complex as I first thought. At best, it is one of the more well-made floral fruities. And fruity it is! Very Fruity and sweet. Similar to Beyonce "Heat", although with more cherry.

treenhe
treenhe

oh my word! this was just plastic from the word go. there was a bit of burnt nail varnish in there (i only know this smell from when the wind blew a lighter flame along my painted thumb nail and melted my varnish *lol). pink pepper abounds. now (after about an hour of struggling to not scrub it off) i'm just getting nappy smell (diaper for you USAers). i don't mean full obviously, but the smell of that funny plastinated fabric that used to be elasticated round the leg holes. it really is most unpleasant. i've not tried any other cartier fragrances and now am wary of trying any more. no fruit, no florals, just chemical. thank heavens i didn't invest (substantially) in this one.

puppynose
puppynose

Side by side with this on one wrist and In Black (Jesus Del Pozo) the other, this is not impressive. They are similar with Del Pozo possessing a touch of juiciness absent in this fragrance. This is slightly less fruity. It is just not very interesting- I get tired of smelling it long before it wears off. Not worth the price. If you like this sort of thing, want to save money, and don't mind a composition which is slightly less dry, the Del Pozo would be a good bet. I believe most of the cost went into the bottle for this one, not the juice. I know and love some exquisite Cartier fragrances, and this was a disappointment to me. It is a beautiful bottle. My full bottle is going up for sale or swap.

LaPetite
LaPetite

What the ... O_o
I'm testing it right now , and it's one of the most genereric-synthetic-uninterresting scent that i have ever tried . Really
Where are the fruits ? I'm just smelling and unindentified smell , very medicinal at the begning , then just boring , really nothing to scream for .
I think they rely most on the pretty ruby bottle to sell more than the fragrance itself.
Not very long lasting for an EDP btw

onebadbaby
onebadbaby

This is beautiful. It is fruity, but not overly sweet, reminds me of plums.

It starts with a burst of cherry and plum, which quickly changes into peppery notes and then after about an hour you are left with a vanillery powdery dry down which lasts and lsts.

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

Oh, this really is a fairy tale bottle of perfume!
I wanted it because of the bottle, which is, oh, so pretty! But then the Eau Fruitee has a cute bottle too, but one sniff of that one was enough to make me run for air and hold on tight to my wallet, so I wouldn't be tempted to hand over my credit card, just because I wanted the bottle.
This one though, despite being edp, is soft, discrete, adorable, and while I am not too much into floral fruity scents, I enjoy it a lot.
The bottle is truly marvelous, and the scent, on my skin, comes as a vanilla with soft cherries, luckily lacking the dreaded "almond" fake flavor that cherry scents are usually accompanied by. I suspect the notes are "inflated" a bit; the Tonka bean, cherries, amber and sandalwood dominate on my skin, and those are the only notes I can smell. I don't know where the jasmine and freesia are. This is not a very complex scent, and sometimes simpler is better.
The lasting power is about average on my skin, the silage is soft. Just how I like it for spring and summer. It's a cuddly and sensual scent, very feminine. I got it in a swap with lovely Cherryfairy, and I couldn't be happier. Well, this one is a keeper, it won't go back on the swap list for sure.

Katrusya31
Katrusya31

beautiful bottle and aromat very lovely,frutty, not heavy at all.

olga1780
olga1780

Although i love fruity fragrances, I am very cautious with them, as a lot of them smell like cheap body mists or too sugary and smothering. This one is...."Delicious"! Sweet but not cloying and syrupy at all. You can tell the presence of Cartier- a fruity fragrance taken to the next level:playful and flirty, and undoubtfully sexy. Would be perfect for spring or summer with bright colored clothes. It's interesting that i can smell vanilla very distinctively, and it's not even on the list of notes. I have a body milk and an EDP and i'm loving it!!!!

coconoir
coconoir

Delicious! This scent goes so well with my chemistry and produces a gourmand-vanilla sweet scent that I have never experienced.

The cherry notes in the beginning are just the beginning of a harmonious blend of beautiful notes that continue to develop.

This is definitely a scent I feel is not limited to season, and it may just become my everyday scent.

Delices by Cartier is a scent that captures the deliciousness of femininity, seduction, and flirtation.

I absolutely adore this scent!

adele l
adele l

I guess try before you buy is the motto here! I don't find this overly sweet- in fact it starts out musky and deep on me and sweetens as it warms up on the skin. Definitely cherries but not lozenge-like nor a girly fruity fragrance. The jasmine grounds it slightly..Delices is more sophisticated than most fruity frags and wears close to the skin with gentle sillage.

sweetlola
sweetlola

I like this smell soft but not too sweet.I would like to buy this set in this Christmas.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Oh My!!! Thousand times better than the EDT version I used to have. It is less bitter and more sweet.
It does not induce any toothache - not at all!!!
It is a sexy sweetness, cherries sprinkled with pink pepper and vanilla (although it is not even listed here, it might be tonka giving this sweet creamy feel!).
So tasty and feminine, I just fancy drinking it straight from the bottle!
It lasts all day without the need of reapplying.
Delices is one of the kind, magical.
It starts fresh and fruity, then a bit spicy and flowery and the base is just so soothing and creamy, this is how I want my every day to end everyday!
Seems like apart from Noa Perle - Delices would be my very own signature.
Brilliant elixir of feminity - spicy and delicious!
Although quite expensive - it is worth trying. And did I mention that the bottle is to die for??? :-)

Esta NM
Esta NM

Kinda really strong but i love it as it settles.....after half a day it smells really gud. i cant stand the first few minutes tho!!

danimcneil
danimcneil

This is a review for the Parfum version. I was very excited to try this due to many reviews saying that this is a spicey, fruity and pretty scent. With one spray on the bacl of by hand, my stomach twisted in a KNOT! Whoa... something is not right with this scent; at least to my nose. This definitely is spicey, but the cherry is soooo wrong. Scrubber, and hard to scrub off!

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

This is basically the same scent as in the EDT however I feel that this is an altogether deeper, more interesting and complex perfume.

Adding to the heart of this fragrance is a kind of lush kelly green background. Red glossy cherry skins gleaming against a bed of lush dark leaves.

The addition of musk to the mix really makes itself known too, creating a really suprisingly grown up twist.

Instead of a nightclub here, I picture a trip to the movies in an old-style cimea respledent with toe-snuggling plush red carpet and gold battens with twisted gold ropes linking them together. Date night. It is a story about intimacy in a quieter setting.

The price you pay for this complexity however is a wee bit too much pink pepper.

While I intend to drain the sample, I doubt I would invest in a full bottle. Similarly to the EDT, this speaks of a time in my life I have outgrown.

Passionflower
Passionflower

It doesn't do much for me. Kinda nice smell, but it disappears allmost instantly. Shame.

elusivek
elusivek

Sweet. Good lord is it ever sweet. It starts out extremely sweet. The next phase is fruit and pepper, that fades out within minutes and I can detect a hint of floral and something deeper trying to get through but the sweetness is smothering it.

The sweetness does ebb some but it's still the main element but as it progresses the edge is tempered ever so minimally by the floral and wood notes.

In the end, too sweet for me. I can see it being a perfect spring scent for late teens/very early 20's.

If you want a little bit more mature/flirty fruity scent without it being overpowering w the sweetness, I would suggest Nina.

Love it love it love it all the way! Complex and strong fragnance, just gorgeous. Definitely not for everyone, which is even better.

I totally dislike Delices and it makes me sick! So bad for me, as I love most Cartier's fragrances and they go on well with my skin. On my skin it becomes a sickly sweet fake red fruit stink mixed with tyre smell and it lasts for ages! It must be a chemistry thing. I was so excited when it came out, the bottle is beautiful, but that smell it's so cloying and I love Samsara and the alikes!
I will give it another try in a while, because sometimes reactions to perfumes may change.

Sissi
Sissi

The first blast of Sour Cherries and
in a couple of minutes it dries down to a scent of milky Musk and Vanilla.
this has to be the one of the most unsual perfumes this and Jean Paul Gautier MA Dame in my collection.
this frangrance is not for Everybody.

Give it 3 1/2

guest_bashka
guest_bashka

love the bottle..beautiful to display...hate the smell..luckly on me it last only 5 mins..go figure!!

Michele716
Michele716

I was really looking forward to this because I love BBW Cherry Blossom, but on me, this smelled like old fashioned cherry cough syrup and nothing else. I kept sniffing my wrist waiting for a drydown that never came.

neve
neve

I just adore this. Very complex fragrance, it starts fresh and lively and it ends so warm and powdery. Spicy and sweet, at the same time. Elegant, but not flat... this is a rich, a statement scent. And the lasting power is the best. A masterpiece, I'm impressed! ♥

libertybelle
libertybelle

At first smell, I really enjoyed this perfume. Sweet and fruity. Less so with the drydown, made me think of a cherry cough drop. It is an elegant fragrance and I can see why most people would like it. I think it'd make a nice daytime fragrance since it's not overly offensive or strong.

guest_Nancy
guest_Nancy

Im addicted to delices eau de parfum is so nice and elegant fragance only for people who knows about quality, the same thing occurs with Bvlgari my favorite brand.I love it

guest_Pooky
guest_Pooky

I bought Delices eau de parfum and i must recoignized that is an elegant parfum last hours and hours, is very femenine and the most important the excellent brand Cartier says all may be you dont like it but you will notice that the quality is the most finest into perfumerie products

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

So juicy and sweet,it really smells red berries.The whole smell feels very red..

dena2
dena2

I bought Delices de Cartier Paris this summer.
I love this .very soft smell ,and seductive.

Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

A fruity-floral signature. A fragrance that imposes piquant freshness of pure pink pepper as a head note and sugary eagerness of frozen Morello cherry... The charm is vivid in the tide and spontaneity of fruity sensations whose flowers trigger off pleasure as a heart note. Jasmine, violet, freesia, a light procession of interwined flowers like a voluptious crown, a halo of seduction. A woody shroud of amber, Tonka bean and sandalwood as an ode to feminine power, praising seduction as a caress on the skin.

the fancy
the fancy

i very love this perfume very soft smell

Taliera

I have changed my mind about this one. Although I am a self-confessed Delices de Cartier addict, the parfum version is simply not worth it. Firstly, it has has very little staying power (surprising for an eau de parfum)... Secondly, the base makes it quite different to the toilette - it's heavier, darker and tends to "sit" on your skin for ages - in my opinion that unbalances the composition. And thirdly, it only comes in a 30mL bottle (AND is a limited edition) with the price being ridiculous! The eau de toilette version is already well above what you would expect to pay for a bottle - but the parfum version is nearly twice that amount! Once I run out of my parfum bottle, I am going to get the eau de toilette.
Overall, I would recommend the toilette version more.

PacoGirl
PacoGirl

Elegant, but quet ordinary. Cherry note is fading in first 20 minutes. Very long lasting and pleasant. I am using Delice now as my "every day office" smell. Probably, will not buy it again after it gone.

Taliera

I love this scent - I am getting it for my "night time" fragrance. Perfect for a hot steamy night where you want to attract that special someone... There are people who find it too overpowering, but I think it works to its advantage, since it is meant to be strong and seductive.

UPDATE (21.1.10) I must have been so inexperienced when I wrote this. Strong? Try Samsara or Poison, and you will get the meaning of strong... It's a floral fruity forgoodnesake!

jredman
jredman

I really like this one but it lasts like 5 minutes on me. Unfor. I am thinking of returning it as it was pretty expensive maybe my bottle is a dud. I wish it lasted as it is gorgeous. I too, was surprised by the Turin review. I thought he was very negative. It is fruity but classy with a bit of dryness.

Moszatka
Moszatka

Very sexy and sweet-fruity, I love it! It's like a lot of cherry with more sugar and spice.

scenthound
scenthound

I don't understand how the infamous perfume connaisseur, Luca Turin, determines whether a scent is awful or wonderful. He found Delices de Cartier awful. I like it. It is fruity, but not typically so... unlike the many scents on the market today that are catering to teens and Paris Hilton wannabes. The dry down is very soft and subtle. It's elegant in a playful sort of way. But if you hate fruity scents, then maybe this isnt' for you.

Delices De Cartier Eau de Parfum by Cartier 3.44 out of 5 based on 356 ratings and 62 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier Delices De Cartier Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cartier Delices De Cartier Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Delices De Cartier Eau de Parfum by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Delices De Cartier Eau de Parfum by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.