Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Delices de Cartier Eau Fruitee Cartier for women

Delices de Cartier Eau Fruitee Cartier for women
dislike

Delices de Cartier Eau Fruitee Cartier for women Pictures Delices de Cartier Eau Fruitee Cartier for women Pictures

This is a new gourmand fruity fragrance in a beautiful bottle reminiscent of the preceding Delices. The top notes are mandarin, bergamot, and tart rhubarb. The floral heart includes jasmine and cherry flower, while the base brings sandalwood and amber. It comes as EDT concentration. The fragrance was created in 2007.

Rhubarb Mandarin Orange Bergamot

Cherry Blossom Jasmine

Sandalwood Amber

Delices De Cartier Eau de Parfum

Delices de Cartier Eau Fruitee Fragrance Reviews

Sylvie-Aus
Sylvie-Aus

I love it, test it today. It is very fresh fruity not cloying on me. Clean scent and not this synthetic sweetness which is so popular in our days. What an elegant fruity scent , I am sold !

polly golightly
polly golightly

prima fruttato, poi sa di grafite :)

Czarcasm
Czarcasm

A nice, creamy fragrance. Quite sweet and there is a certain richness to it. I love the cherry smell.

Some of the reviewers found this scent too medicinal. I can smell it too when I look for it (it's the rhubarb note), but for me it's not overpowering. It's barely even noticeable.

It's notes look quite simple, yet the scent itself is quite complex.

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

Count me in as someone on whom this was immediately medicinal, maybe due to the combination of tangy rhubarb and biting bergamot. If that weren't enough, the medicinal odor then gives way to what others have described as a "sour" smell - On me it smelled like fruit starting to rot in the garbage.

I hung in there, fighting the urge to scrub it off, and eventually some amber and florals showed up to soften the effect but they weren't enough to make it palatable, just endurable. A definite no-go for me.

ArtzGirl
ArtzGirl

This is another sample that my Fragrantica friend just sent me to try. This sets up very similar to My Insolence, but is a bit warmer and more inviting. There is a spicy note that I detect about 20 minutes into the wear of this - that makes it more alluring and complex than when I first sprayed this.

This is all about chemistry, chemistry, chemistry - just the same as location is to Real Estate. The longer this wears, the better it becomes. I'm liking this with my chemistry more now... 20 minutes into this - than the first 20 minute initial spray.

An hour into this, there is a note of tobacco that is coming out in the alto to tenor... lower register. This is something that is really drawing me INTO this fragrance... and is even making this more appealing as possibly a signature scent.

There is a note in this that reminds me of My Insolence, but this has a twist - an uplifting type spicy note that gives this a completely different spin than some of the other fragrances out there. This is unique, but still has a balmy quality to it that is very similar to My Insolence.

I'm still trying this and waiting for it to set up with my chemistry. The first spray of this goes on fairly mild, for this reason - I would say that this may be a good fragrance to wear when you are not wanting to overwhelm an office staff - or surrounding members in an audience or theater encounter.

There is a depth to this that is nice and warm. The more that this wears, the more alluring it becomes.

About 15 minutes into this, it is going very "fruity" on my skin. It is now pulling out a more playful aroma, fun and upbeat... but complex and smells like an expensive chord of ingredients.

-------------

This is one for you to try, if you really like something that wears balmy... almost like suntan lotion. This is ok on me, but I much prefer a floral or strong scent on my skin. This would be great for someone who likes to wear a fragrance that is not intrusive.

mippymuppett
mippymuppett

I wear Cartier Delices EDT and love it!!! I decided to try the Fruitee in the dry oil spray. Highly highly recommend!!! If you can find the dry oil spray it is wonderful!!!

To my nose, Cartier DELICES DE CARTIER EAU FRUITEE is an intergeneric creation combining elements of fruity-floral and floriental perfumes. Although there is a fruity quality, I cannot say that I would ever have guessed that this is a rhubarb composition. The fruit seems reddish pink, but it lacks the tartness I associate with rhubarb and which I've smelled in rhubarb perfumes before. The fruit is not cherry, as in the namesake original launch, either. It smells to me a bit jammy, but it does not call to mind any particular fruits. Instead, it's more like a mélange of fruits, or perhaps an "abstract" fruity scent.

The sweet sandalwood makes this composition seem similar to dozens of other designer perfumes, and I'm wondering whether this was a market-data influenced creation. It smells okay, but nothing to get excited about. I think that I preferred the original with its readily identifiable cherry opening.

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

Mmmm, yummy... rhubarb & cherry blossom! Smells like pie! :) Definitely an upscale gourmand. I love it! Gorgeous! Great lasting power, feminine, sweet, and adorable. Smells a bit like Au The Rouge by Bvlgari (I believe it's the cherry note) so now I'm not sure which one I want to get for my collection! The key difference is that Au is slight tea-like, and Frutee is more gourmand.

mademoiselle-c
mademoiselle-c

Smells like cough syrup. Just like all the other delices, it is too medicinal.

The original Delices smelt like cherry-flavoured liqueur, rich and syrupy, however Delices Eau Fruitee, smells juicier and more fresh.

At first I didn't like this fragrance. It opened very sour and intensely fruity. It resembled the scent of tropical fruit juice, which was something I didn't aspire to smelling like.

I spent the first hour or so, wanting it to mellow or even become a tad sweeter to cancel out the sharp tartness of the scent. While I appreciated the fact that it wasn't sweet and predictable like other fruity florals, it was that same uniqueness that was turning me off the fragrance altogether.

Eventually the scent became less sharp, which helped me to delight in some softer accords of jasmine, cherry blossom and subtle citrus. I was just beginning to enjoy this fragrance when I noticed it beginning to fade rather quickly, and as I suspected, it was gone before it even reached the drydown.

With such poor lasting power it is difficult to say whether or not the scent did improve. From what I experienced I do not hesitate in preferring the original Delices.

bartenderbabe
bartenderbabe

very very lemony to start with, even though lemon is not a note. Almost too much lemon, but then powders down some. I do smell the sandalwood very dominant on the dry down. Nothing too remarkable about this one, although it's not bad. Smells like Lemonheads Candy to me. I'm more of a gourmand girl.

amelie
amelie

I like Delices with its flamboyant color and smell of fresh fruit. Amber and sandalwood are so gentle and soothing, sometimes it smells to me like tobacco mixed with some red fruit :) after a while it gets a distinct Cartier note,so sophisticated!

candystripergrrl
candystripergrrl

It's a bit strong in the opening, but the drydown is quite nice. Wait till the initial shock wears away and you'll love it. Floral fruities are my favorite.

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

Well, I found it a bit too strong for me at first. when it dries down it's soft, creamy & lovely.
The bottle is amazing, a piece of art !:)

I couldn't convince myself to love the original delices,although I seemed to like every single note in it.but I found what I couldn't find in the original one in delices,eau fruitee!
wow!I never thought I would like this one with the notes that doesn't seem appealing to me.but it's really something.
the first notes are incredibly fruity.I can recognize orange and it's very good for orange perfume lovers.
the heart of perfume is nice too.it's younger and more innocent than the original one.I see why I didn't find the middle notes so common and repetitive.cherry blossom has caused it smell almost unique.
unfortunately the base notes are not mentionable.it's very common in all of the perfumes and it doesn't match the first fruity,fresh smelling at all.it's just warm and woodsy.
by the way I would suggest to everybody who hasn't like the original delices to try this more fuity version.

veronique
veronique

This is an interesting and sexy perfume. As it settles down, becomes softer and creamer. Very long lasting.

nefertitidancer
nefertitidancer

Personally i didnt like it... it was a very frustrating when i smell it, but maybe is because im not a great fan of cherry. Is a strong perfume trought, it stays for hours, so someone that likes cherry must enjoy it a lot. By the way my boyfriend love it... so i guess is not that bad after all.

scenthound
scenthound

I agree with lillybee. This scent is well balanced and fresh. I was looking for something light to wear during our humid summers and this was a nice surprise indeed. It's much more playful than the EDP version; makes you feel young, yet elegant, not tarty. Again, I don't know why Luca Turin found this line of fragrances so horrible.

lillybee
lillybee

This fragrance does what is says and does it well. A lighter but not less delicious version of Delices de Cartier (2006) it blends together cherry and jasmin notes that never get too sweet or sticky. There's a nice balance of creaminess and freshness aided by the lingering freshness of mandarin and bergamot. It is more 'ice tea' for me than cherry juice, though the cherry is still distinctive and blends in well with the soft jasmin. The slightly peppery base gives the composition depth and does not dominate over it. Overall, a fresh and light fruity fragrance from a quality designer.

Delices de Cartier Eau Fruitee by Cartier 3.01 out of 5 based on 149 ratings and 19 user reviews

FragranceShop.com
Delices de Cartier Eau Fruitee by Cartier for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 1.6 oz
Delices De Cartier Eau Fruitee Perfume by Cartier, 1.6 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Perfume.com
Delices De Cartier Eau Fruitee Perfume by Cartier - 1.6 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
DELICES DE CARTIER EAU FRUITEE for WOMEN by Cartier EDT SPRAY 1.6 OZ
DELICES DE CARTIER EAU FRUITEE for WOMEN by Cartier EDT SPRAY 1.6 OZ
FragranceShop.com
Delices de Cartier Eau Fruitee by Cartier for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 3.3 oz
Cartier Delices de Cartier Eau Fruitee Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.6oz
Cartier Delices de Cartier Eau Fruitee Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.6oz
Cartier Delices de Cartier Eau Fruitee Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Cartier Delices de Cartier Eau Fruitee Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier Delices de Cartier Eau Fruitee fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cartier Delices de Cartier Eau Fruitee, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Delices de Cartier Eau Fruitee by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Delices de Cartier Eau Fruitee by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.