Designers » C » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Eau de Cartier Concentree Cartier for women and men

Eau de Cartier Concentree Cartier for women and men
dislike

ozonic

Eau de Cartier Concentree by Cartier is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Eau de Cartier Concentree was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Christine Nagel. Top notes are coriander and yuzu; middle notes are violet leaf and lavender; base notes are cedar, patchouli and white amber.

Coriander Yuzu

Violet Leaf Lavender

Cedar Patchouli White Amber

Eau de Cartier Concentree Fragrance Reviews

alpestremonte
alpestremonte

Such a lovely fresh fragrance! Elegant, discreet and minimalistic. Really safe for office, since it's never cloying or overwhelming, and it can always distingue itself from all the others due to its intelligence and subtleties.

Eau de Cartier Concentrée loves hot sunny days: it doesn't develop so good at night or on colder months. And despite of its mildness, you better not over apply the juice, otherwise the first hours can bee somewhat harsh on yuzu and lavender to others. But when properly applied, you get everlasting coriander and violet leaves luxury, as counterparts to lavender's simplicity.

IMO, the best part is the end, when the violet leaves mingle with the base, especially with the amber and the low-key patchouli: it can last for hours and stays always close to the skin, in a most gentle and classy way.

I love this Cartier, especially knowing that it always has a place and a purpose in my perfume wardrobe: as said before, it evokes elegance through minimalism, discretion and intelligence. For when I want to go to work but also pay full-time attention to what's happening on my own skin - and even grab others' attention - I go Déclaration, Shalimar Eau de Cologne or Dune pour Homme, since these three are fragrances that have a lot more to say. But there are times when you better not say or expose yourself too much.

celoemi
celoemi

Perfume great and I agree with whoever said that this perfume smells like crushed green leaves.
Aroma: 9/10
Fixing: 8/10
Silage: 6/10

pjd1234
pjd1234

Eau de Cartier Concentree one of my recent purchases. opens up fresh minty like a menthol vibe to it then middle notes I describe greenish floral then fresh ozonic woody scent at the base the green juice color says it all I really do like this one overall smell is very refreshing and very uplifting unisex indeed one of the best unisex frags that ive encountered lately scent is very natural I don't find anything synthetic within the scent. I imagine a mentholated cigarette vibe on this one. I also imagine green tea menthol in this scent weird but I describe it as that. overall feel is freshness/greenish nothing mind blowing or will challenge you olfactory senses but nice scent overall.

longevity 6-8 7/10 hours very good for a fresh fragrance decent longevity.

sillage/projection moderate projection just mild not a monster 7/10.

uniqueness 7/10 nothing uniquely mind blowing about the scent but overall good scent.

overall smell 8/10 very good fresh/minty scent

price vs quality base on retail 120usd for 200 ml bottle I think is too much to ask for this one 7/10 I guess the name cartier try online I got mines below 50

versatility summer and spring definitely overall a decent release although nothing exciting its still a good frag overall

suzan de haas
suzan de haas

It is such a beautifull fresh smell. I like it most when I smell citrus (in the beginning) and the ocean (also in the beginning). But is is very 'sharp', too overwhelming. I get a headache of it. My heart says: yes! But my head says: NO. Such a pity!

ronnyeitan
ronnyeitan

Its a great scent, I had it but returned it within days because I felt it was untraceable

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

Nice, but not very interesting. For me it's a generic sort of woodsy/spicy/green smell. "Safe for work" and, no, it won't offend anyone.

It's better than the Bvlgari and Gucci generically woodsy/spicy fragrances I have tried, I'll give it that. But I won't be running out to buy a bottle of it.

Speaking of the bottle, what's with that clear plastic washer at the top? Odd.

JoeMacchiato
JoeMacchiato

I agree with one of the comments saying that Eau de Cartier Concentree(the drydown) shares similiar DNA with Burberry the beat. I think it's the coriander&violet leaf in EdC Concentree and the pepper&violet in the Beat.

beauty works
beauty works

Absolutely love it

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

I don't get the patchouli in this at all, which is good, since patchouli and I don't get along. I get a LOT of the citrusy, cedary freshness, with a little bit of violet leaf and spice. It's not a sweet citrus--it's one I can wear to work, in an environment where being overly feminine isn't always to my advantage. The sillage isn't much, but that's OK. The pungency of the citrus reminds me a little of the bergamot in the opening of Prelude to Love.

happyanna
happyanna

I buy this, wear it love it get bored of it. Then years later I rediscover it. This is 3rd time round!
I was younger then but enjoy it now, it is a fragrance which is not offensive and it is pleasing for day or summer nights. Men seem to like it but it is unisex right!

jozemo
jozemo

My go to fragrance during early spring and summer, a very classy and refreshing smell,that gets compliments by all who pass by me,people ask what is that,they can't believe it's Cartier makes a product that smell so good,well they do and continue to make great scents,
A must have in your collection.

rzetzm
rzetzm

Interesting reading other reviews before commenting myself...

I received a sample of this fragrance probably a very long time ago - at least over a year ago. I remember getting a ton of little samples, and this one had me intrigued the least.

Well, fast forward some time, and my curiosity gets the best of me (and it's also spring, a pretty day) so let's break out Cartier Concentree.

At first blast... a bit much. Heavy on the citrus, and maybe it's just the initial grapefruit/yuzu itself - just m'eh. Seen it done better. The initial spritz is not so good.

The drydown, however (which you wait about 5-15 minutes for) is AMAAAAAAAAAZING! I mean the most pleasant citrus smell mixed with clean linen. The way you'd imagine a fresh, linen shirt. Absolutely flawless, stunning, and always proper. I must have sniffed my wrist countless times today. This is signature scent worthy. Beach or opera, fancy or impromptu, it doesn't matter, this will do the job. Absolutely recommended. This long-lasting drydown makes the initial blast worth it. Probably best sprayed in the air out of a shower and walking into it.

Cartier EAU DE CARTIER CONCENTREE smells dark green and somewhat woody to me, not really very citrus or aromatic. I rather like this composition, which seems to strike a balance between DECLARATION and ROADSTER. Interesting, given that those two are said to be masculine fragrances, while this one is marketed as unisex.

In some ways, EdC CONCENTREE seems closer to ROADSTER, although it is of course devoid of the minty opening. The drydown of this composition, however, is not tiresome but appealing to me. This would make a nice addition to my collection, I think, as I own nothing quite like it.

EAU DE CARTIER CONCENTREE is definitely worth testing by anyone, guy or gal, it seems to me--provided that they do not despise violet leaf! (-;

bp
bp

I love all Eau de Cartier, but I think this is the best because of its longevity and projection.
No doubt that I would like to have the entire collection Eau de Cartier.
These are perfumes that create in us an aura of happiness, peace and love.

Duda
Duda

Just amazing!!!

costaleo

I wish I could like this one. I enjoy the first minutes, but when the heart notes start to come out I simply hate it. It's disgusting for me, it's too much and reminds of vomit. Yes, vomit. Sorry Cartier. I can recognize the quality, but the combination does not agree with me.

MarFreire
MarFreire

The Best!
In my skin the duration is too long.. Stays all day ...
Congratulations Cartier!! Everything you do is of great quality!

madmax
madmax

Very similar to Burberry The Beat. AT Nordstrom it smelled pretty good, but may be because i had smelled few other before smelling this. Now next day just like The Beat, little sweet. Anyway my wife likes it so I have no option.

K1
K1

Whole the scent smells like the blend of sour citruses with fresh crushed pine leaves.
Soft and relaxing, give a little aura with pleasure but still is not something you can wear for formal occasions. Better to try it after shower in home for a refreshing mood specially at morning in weekend.
Dry down is more aromatic and deep but not so strong to spread the scent.

longevity 6/10
sillage 8/10
scent 10/10

Heverton
Heverton

Well, the initial smell begins expressing exactly the color of the liquid in the bottle. Green!

A priori we have an explosion of green notes, giving the feeling of young leaves, but nothing vulgar. The smell stays on my skin for about 30 minutes and soon after comes the middle and base notes, and its here that the fragrance captivated me!

Throughout the fragrance, I could felt it changing to a more gourmand scent. It became sweeter and a little bit spicier, but in a very subtle way, where deep down inside we have the woods, which lasts throughout the middle of the fragrance. It is noteworthy also that at this stage is where the fragrance comes to pass that feeling of cleanliness, like we were just out of a bath.

Anyway, a must try for anyone who likes green fragrances with a hint of spicy.

TokoUnion
TokoUnion

Dinner at a seashore restaurant in Fiji..

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

I cant do this one, first off as many reviewers have stated this DOES NOT last long on the skin. @ least mine it does not, & furthermore it smells like menthol cigarettes. Not something I enjoy @ all....

IngeJP
IngeJP

Its fresh allright, and sparkling, I'm always suprised of the energy coming out of this stylish looking bottle.
But, oh yes but :-), its a smell that hardly lasts..
And believe me, I've tested it over and over, never sprayed as much with a perfume as I did with this one, but still, it does not last on me as I want it to last.
But, still love this energy bottle...

an.jorePipip
an.jorePipip

Nice and fresh, very clean. But doesn't stay long on my skin :(

italian_drummer
italian_drummer

Great fragrance from Cartier for that sunny and hot days.
Cartier Concentree has a strong violet note, so I think it is more feminine than a masculine scent.
When I had used it, I felt like walking in a forest during a spring day.
Good longevity and sillage.
My final score: 8.0/10.

Indro
Indro

The note which raises an issue here is of Yuzu,a japanese citrus which is a bit bitter in nature,but over a period of time it settles down and emmits a nice fragrance,sweet citrusy & fresh.The longivity is great,overall performance 7.5/10.
Cheers

scents
scents

Costaleo and I share the same experience with this scent. I too could not stand the unknown prominent note and have had to wash the scent off bcuz it literally made me queasy. I tried a couple of times to give it a go but just could not stand it more than a couple of minutes.

Similar to the other Cartier scents I love Must de Cartier, Must de Cartier II and So Pretty) this scent is also long-lasting (unfortunately in this case)....

piperis
piperis

eleganant sexy every day perfume ,long lasting power ans so delisious

costaleo

there is a single and very prominent note on this fragance that makes me sick. impossible to wear it for me... I tried it last week and had to wash it off... I'll try other Cartier fragances, though

sfonativeboy
sfonativeboy

I agree with Zocha
Eau de Cartier
"Elegant and neat for the office,
daytime wear, it radiates confidence."

I wore it to work and nobody found it
offensive ...the compliments I got always made me feel wealthy ..healthy .. and wise!

Zocha
Zocha

It's one of my favorites, fresh and nice, kind of intense. Elegant and neat for office, daytime wear, it radiates confidence. Similar to Eau de Cartier, I like them both, but this one has much better longevity. Love it, thus got myself a giant 200ml of this excellence.

ken.z008
ken.z008

very sharp citrus, almost alcohol-y..this smells a little different compared to eau de cartier as this is concentrated...ill go for the lighter one.

Garfield
Garfield

Fresh and modern unisex perfume

calevacin
calevacin

I think this fragance is very elegant and genuinely green. I don't think it smells masculine but it's also true that it is anything but flowery. It's perfect for work because it gives you this fresh cleanliness that stays with you all day long.

scalaczek
scalaczek

Eau Concentree is definitely not for woman: yes, it's fresh and clean but in a very masculine way. Its overpowering coriander is hard to bear even when you know yet, that the fragrance has elegant, dry but warm final note. Longevity is more than very good, unfortunately ;).

sophywt
sophywt

wow, this will be my new summer frag!!!

I haven't tried the original Eau de Cartier yet, but I like this concentree version. It's fresh and sweet in a nice way, not that tough or sharp as most citrus-aromatic unisex fragrance does. And its longevity is very good.

Eau de Cartier Concentree by Cartier 3.91 out of 5 based on 216 ratings and 36 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier Eau de Cartier Concentree fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cartier Eau de Cartier Concentree, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Cartier Concentree by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Cartier Concentree by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.