Designers » C » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Eau de Cartier Concentree Edition Limitee 2007 Cartier for women and men

Eau de Cartier Concentree Edition Limitee 2007 Cartier for women and men
dislike

ozonic

Eau de Cartier Concentree Edition Limitee 2007 by Cartier is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Eau de Cartier Concentree Edition Limitee 2007 was launched in 2007. The fragrance features amber, patchouli, lavender, musk, yuzu, violet leaf, cedar and bergamot.

Amber Patchouli Lavender Musk Yuzu Violet Leaf Cedar Bergamot

Eau de Cartier Concentree Edition Limitee 2007 Fragrance Reviews

Idgitman
Idgitman

Have had this for a bit, but just cracked the box open. This will be a first impression, I'll follow up with and edit after a wearing.

Paper test, first test was on a napkin, the scent was fresh I get the mild Yuzu and a light airy vibe, however it was not very strong on paper. I reserved judgment, because I was @ Bloomingdales over the weekend sampling some of the Hermes Un Jardin collection, and recall the lady at the counter saying many in that collection don't last on paper, you really have to spray on your skin...

Skin test, sprayed my left wrist, elbow pit, and chest pit at bed time. Because I know Versace Man Eau Fraiche is light on my skin I did one shot to the right bicep. While the scent was pleasant, I had hard time picking it up over the 1 spray of the Versace.

Result: In the morning the Cartier was gone, not a trace, I could still pick up on the Man Eau Fraiche. On skin time 8hrs.

I bought this as a work scent, however I'm now concerned that perhaps this needs high heat to be more than a skin scent, Definitely don't see this going the distance for a work day in the AC...

Edit:
'Ozonic'... yeah this one is so airy, it's like air, a faint whiff here and there. This is not one for projection, longevity, of scent trail. I wore it outside on a 85 degree day at least 10 sprays, and 4 spritz hrs later and still, a mere skin scent, my GF could not smell me 6in away.

Perhaps a good scent for a short flight , It is pleasant but just near undetectable. I think Tres Eau Fraiche has a similar vibe, though also short lived a more pronounced scent.

honeypoppyseed
honeypoppyseed

very masculine. I'm always kind of shocked when Cartier says their fragrances are for men and wmen... they aren't, they never are. Their fragrances are so green that I can't imagine and established woman really getting behind nearly any of them. That aside:

think this fragance is very elegant and genuinely green. It's not a typical masculine fragrance, however, it's not at all flowery either. It has a fresh cleanliness that is very long lasting.

Eau de Cartier Concentree Edition Limitee 2007 by Cartier 3.33 out of 5 based on 3 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier Eau de Cartier Concentree Edition Limitee 2007 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cartier Eau de Cartier Concentree Edition Limitee 2007, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Cartier Concentree Edition Limitee 2007 by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Cartier Concentree Edition Limitee 2007 by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Citrus Aromatic
Gianfranco Ferre Gianfranco Ferre Bergamotto Marino Donna Karan DKNY Men Giorgio Armani Summer Mania Eau Fraiche pour Homme Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Colonia Assoluta Edizione Riviera Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Arancia di Capri Corinne Cobson Love Etc Clean Clean Man Miller Harris Tangerine Vert Xerjoff Kobe Masaki Matsushima mat; Orange Demeter Fragrance Fiery Curry Lisa Hoffman French Clary Sage