Designers » C » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Eau de Cartier Essence d`Orange Limited Edition 2011 Cartier for women and men

Eau de Cartier Essence d`Orange Limited Edition 2011 Cartier for women and men
dislike

Eau de Cartier Essence d`Orange Limited Edition 2011 Cartier for women and men Pictures

On top of this year's editions Baiser Vole and Cartier De Lune that we have covered recently on Fragrantica, Cartier will delight all their fans with a refreshing composition of limited edition Eau de Cartier Essence d`Orange, successor to last years' unisex perfume Eau de Cartier Essence d'Orange.

Just before summer, Cartier is offering a new light and glass limited edition Eau de Cartier Essence d'Orange Limited Edition 2011 embellished with a charming mosaic. Its see-through flacon hides light orange liquid and announces refreshing citruses in the top of the composition.

Just like in last year's edition, top notes await us with sweet and juicy orange and bergamot, contributing to good mood with its luminous and optimistic chords. A heart provides sophisticated, velvety petals of violet, along with subtle fruit and flower notes mixed with pleasant and warm woody nuances (cedar and patchouli) and warm amber resting in a base of the composition.

Golden reflection of the mosaic on the flacon is refreshed with discrete orange color details and characterize surface of the cylindrical flacon body. Game of freshness, cutting light and gentle orange glitter of the fluid promise a pleasant summer composition for hot days. The fragrance aims at men and women and is available as 100ml EDT.

Bergamot Orange

TakaBeata

I think this is better fragrance for MEN. Very clean +

CitiBelle
CitiBelle

I love this one, if you respray an area of skin originally sprayed a few hours early you get a real cedary hit.

sisbro6
sisbro6

My father has it. He loves it but longevity is 30mins tops. I like it too but when I saw that longevity is 30mins tops, then I was a bit sad because this is my fave perfume from my father's shelf.

Eau de Cartier Essence d`Orange Limited Edition 2011 by Cartier 4.16 out of 5 based on 20 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier Eau de Cartier Essence d`Orange Limited Edition 2011 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cartier Eau de Cartier Essence d`Orange Limited Edition 2011, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Cartier Essence d`Orange Limited Edition 2011 by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Cartier Essence d`Orange Limited Edition 2011 by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cartier Eau de Cartier Essence d`Orange Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Prada Luna Rossa Chanel Allure eau de parfum Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Yves Saint Laurent Opium Orchidée de Chine Loewe Loewe 7 Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Chanel Allure Sensuelle Serge Lutens Daim Blond Chanel Coco L`Artisan Parfumeur Premier Figuier Extreme Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Marine Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca Christian Dior Dune Chanel Chance Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Hermes Terre d'Hermes