Designers » C » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Eau de Cartier Zeste de Soleil Cartier for women and men

Eau de Cartier Zeste de Soleil Cartier for women and men
dislike

tropical
Eau de Cartier Zeste de Soleil Cartier for women and men Pictures Eau de Cartier Zeste de Soleil Cartier for women and men Pictures Eau de Cartier Zeste de Soleil Cartier for women and men Pictures

In fall 2013, this collection is joined by a new flanker named Eau de Cartier Zeste de Soleil. It is a fresh interpretation of the original with exotic and tropical notes. This bright and sunny fragrance consists of freshly squeezed tropical passion fruit fused with a hint of mint in the heart, topped with accords of yuzu.

Available as 50, 100 and 200 ml Eau de Toilette.

Passionfruit Yuzu Mint

Extract of Limes Cologne
Malizia Bon Bons Happiness
Le Jardin de Monsieur Li

Eau de Cartier Zeste de Soleil Fragrance Reviews

firsttime
firsttime

Strong Yuzu with Passionfruit combination, a bit hints Mango and Papaya.
This one is so Tropical scent.

laurenlewis
laurenlewis

pure sunshine in a bottle. The name and packaging perfectly reflect this fragrance. Sunny, gentle, pure summertime happiness and whimsy. I tend to like perfumes that are pretty much impossible to over-apply, and this is definitely that. Terrible staying power, but absolutely lovely in the summer.

gordbrad
gordbrad

you know what is absolutely gorgeous about this scent? it is like a really classy, dry cologne structure with a passionfruit top note. and normally tropical fruits in perfumery and treated with too much sweet gross coconutty "tropical"--and here it just smells like a timeless, summery, gorgeous cologne with passionfruit on top. lovely. never tiresome.

CinnamonRose
CinnamonRose

Very elegant, subtle and unobtrusive; French to the core. Beautiful.
Good for daily application, office and business environment and for the warmer days when heavier scents seem to be too much.

marciasek
marciasek

Very well done summer cologne. Zesty passion fruit spiced up with a hint of mint. Not offensive, close to skin, just like it should be. Too bad that it's so fleeting. They call it EDT, but it's more like a body mist. Anyway, good as a summer refreshment.

agentj

Simple and beautiful. Perfect when you want a sniff of pure sunshine during cold winter months, or as a pick me up scent in summer. Very very light though, with no lasting power. If it lasted I would own a giant bottle!

Perfeito nos aromas.
Pouco marcante...

MAURO

Gostei muito deste perfume.
Apesar de ser muito intenso logo ao aplicar, seu aroma não é muito marcante.
A longevidade e sillage são baixas.
A composição de aromas é perfeita; um ótimo exemplar para dias e noites quentes.

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

How can anyone hate this? It is so innocent, refreshing and natural smelling!
Quite similar to Pomelos by Micallef, but more delicate. It's tropical, aromatic, without anything in your face. sweet but not sickly so. The initial burst is almost all Pomello, and then gently transitions into a mild fruity juicy floral. It would fit nicely into the Allegoria line from Guerlain ..
Unfortunately the silage and lasting power are probably some of the worst I've ever seen.
Still, considering you can find it at a good discount these days, it's worth every penny. Perfect for hot summer days. I imagine fairy dust smelling like this.

GlitterEverything
GlitterEverything

First spray I get citrusy mint and no matter how much I keep sniffing that seems to be about it so I will come back to it in a bit.

Dry down turned into a disappointing powdery barely there experience and the whole thing lasted less than an hour. I'm sure it's just my weird body chemistry but I won't be going for a big bottle of this one any time soon.

NickZee
NickZee

I'm waiting to try this in the summer,but in the autumn this has proved very weak and longevity is poor. The scent itself is refreshing and true to the listed notes, so I have been enjoying it with an unspeakable amount of sprays. Once the bottle is done I might see what other passion fruit fragrances are out there to be enjoyed, hopefully something that is stronger.

lizakaya
lizakaya

This opened with so much passionfruit I was intrigued and excited. However, the passionfruit quickly wore away to a base of yuzu, for a while the yuzu and passionfruit plated together, then the passionfruit was gone and I was left with a long lingering yuzu (7 hours later) than I just do not enjoy at all. This is close to a scrubber for me.

theparfumfairy
theparfumfairy

This was a blind buy and I was very hesitate about this order because I do not like scents that are too citrusy. To my surprise, this turned out to be a great blind buy. The scent is so refreshing and tropical. The fragrance is like a bougie version of a Bath and Body Works summer scent.

woodlandwalk
woodlandwalk

I liked this at first and was delighted that a friend bought me it, always lovely to receive a botttle of perfume. But as I'm committed to being honest in all perfume reviews, I have to say that now I've worn it a few times I notice the drydown is just a bit aftershave-like.

The opening is nice, with an authentic smelling mint leaf though.

I like quite a lot of unisex perfumes, but I'm not keen on grapefruit and also find that aqua notes give me a headache. Zeste de Soleil doesn't have the usual aqua note, but the fruity note of passion fruit has that effect and it's a bit synthetic

Ah well, I think if you like perfumes like Acqua di Gio but want something simpler this might appeal very much.

Ninuci
Ninuci

This smells just like tomato leaves to me. Didn't even want to wait for drydown....

Laurencija
Laurencija

In the beginning Zeste de Soleil is really fresh and tropical and, would say, more feminine, but the drydown comes fast and it's masculine for me, though quite nice and acceptable. The staying power is very long, over 10 hours. Maybe it's because of winter, will try again in summer.

zoedsilva
zoedsilva

Love the burst of fresh orangey fragrance

Lana148
Lana148

Zeste de Soleil is a fresh fruity with a deep green undertones. From the first sniff, I thought it was another fig fragrance. This juice smells like fig cocktail, but examining closer: it is a mix of passion fruit, yuzu and mint. To me it's a bit on a masculine side.

Very nice, something different for summer!

cyanne
cyanne

Thanks for the vivid reviews. I am about to send in a Nordstrom order and get some "free samples" Zeste de Soleil is one of the three. ( Not a misleading offer since I found items I wanted!) I had just been searching for a summery,citrus fresh scent that will not be reminiscent of lemon floor wash! I'll let you all know how I like it! The other samples are Marc Jacob's Honey and Philosophy's Loveswept. I'm really looking forward to this order: M.A.C pigment powder in "Hi-def Cyan" and Stonehenge gray and floral tank dress.

Hassan Nasrallah
Hassan Nasrallah

nice refreshing perfume ,i found it the best among l'eau de cartier series , simple not complicated and really you can easily detect all the ingredient , it is pleasant but neither long lasting neither detected .

spcmiller
spcmiller

I just picked this little guy up and it's pretty great. Of course, I get the initial citrus blast at the top, but then it dries down to something I equate to the middle of Bond's Fire Island... that kinda suntan oil smell. Not as pronounced of course, but there's something oilish (is that even a word?) in the middle notes. Maybe my nose is just toast after sniffing this stuff non-stop for an entire day. :-)

Kaleide
Kaleide

The lady in the fragrance department recommended this to me. I think I like it. It's fresh in the non-squeaky way, and I like the unisex vibe. Apart from that it doesn't have much vibe. It is grown-up fruity, soft, non-intrusive and a bit soapy.

I was looking for an evening/dressed up perfume and I don't this one is really right for that, it is probably better for daytime wear.

evilspin
evilspin

I would have to disagree with "mermeflorez1978" review. A man CAN wear this and feel confident. It does not smell feminine as citrus smells are catered to both sexes because they are bright scents not sweet like berries. On a mans skin this dries to a woodsy zesty Yuzu and oranges. Its very summer and clean fruity and when I say fruity I do not mean strawberries sweetness but I mean Zest citrus fruit. It reminds me of Jil Sander's Sander for men but with more Oranges while Sander is a bit more woodsy, Pepper & Cinnamon.

agentj

I loved the sound of this one so I ordered a mini bottle. On first spray I get lovely citrusy yuzu and a little mint. If it could stay in this stage I would love it, but it only gets a like. I'm not too sure what litchi smells like, but in this drydown I get mostly floral (maybe the notes are incomplete?), and a slight fruitiness. It is definitely for war months, so I will give it another try then.

artemiss
artemiss

This is a sunny fruit cocktail. Simple, I get a peppery yellow citrus top note, and a little something green and smooth to round it out. It would be very nice for day wear in the warmer months if you prefer simple and straightforward scents. My skin doesn't wear these notes well, but if I could, this is one I'd pick.
Update: I can see how this could be unisex on the right person. The citrus and mint remind me of the notes in other mens' colognes I like, and I bet if you're a man who can pull off bergamot and green citrus without feeling 'girly', this might work on you.

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

REALLY fruity...passion fruit and pineapple notes..not for me.

mermeflorez1978
mermeflorez1978

It's supposed to be unisex, but although anyone can enjoy this lovely fruity scent, I don't think a man could wear this and feel comfortable. It smells very feminine to me. Nonetheless, what really surprised me is how natural it smells. I'm not so knowledgeable about scents but this eau the toilette must be the epitome of passion fruit in fragrances.

Now, passion fruit is essentially acidic, and maybe that's why some people might find this smell citrusy. I don't find this fragrance citrusy at all. I couldn't pick any yuzu note. Only a very sweet passion fruit that might be playing with some mint to create an ilusion of freshness. And that's what happens in the top and middle notes. The dry down shows up in less than 40 mins, and it is an absolutely feminine smell that reminds me a bit of make up, but not in a bad way. All in all, this is a nice fragrance but I can't see myself wearing it.

jonr951
jonr951

Loved, loved, loved this one when I got to smell it today. FRUITY and fun. Sweet citrusy fruits, and that's about it, and I'm not complaining. It will be my summer scent for next yr. LOVE it, and my favorite from the Eau de Cartier flankers so far, with last yr's Rose coming in at a close second, and I don't even love rose fragrances. This one's a must smell from fruity lovers. : )

Eau De Cartier Zeste De Soleil Cologne by Cartier, 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray unisex -Tester for Men
Eau De Cartier Zeste De Soleil Perfume by Cartier, 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray unisex -Tester for Women
Cartier Eau de Cartier Zeste de Soleil Eau De Toilette tester unisex 3.4 oz
Cartier Eau de Cartier Zeste de Soleil Eau De Toilette tester unisex 3.4 oz
Cartier Eau de Cartier Zeste de Soleil Eau De Toilette unisex 1.7 oz
Cartier Eau de Cartier Zeste de Soleil Eau De Toilette unisex 1.7 oz
Eau De Cartier Zeste De Soleil Cologne by Cartier, 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray unisex for Men
Eau De Cartier Zeste De Soleil Perfume by Cartier, 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray unisex for Women
Cartier Eau de Cartier Zeste de Soleil Eau De Toilette unisex 3.4 oz
Cartier Eau de Cartier Zeste de Soleil Eau De Toilette unisex 3.4 oz
Eau De Cartier Zeste De Soleil by Cartier EDT Spray 3.3 oz for Women
Eau De Cartier Zeste De Soleil by Cartier EDT Spray 3.3 oz for Women
Eau De Cartier Zeste De Soleil Cologne by Cartier, 6.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Unisex for Men
Cartier Eau de Cartier Zeste de Soleil Eau De Toilette unisex 6.7 oz
Eau de Cartier Zeste de Soleil Eau de Toilette Spray, 6.7 oz
Sephora.com, Inc.
Cartier Eau De Cartier Zeste De Soleil 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Cartier Eau De Cartier Zeste De Soleil 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier Eau de Cartier Zeste de Soleil fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cartier Eau de Cartier Zeste de Soleil, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Cartier Zeste de Soleil by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Cartier Zeste de Soleil by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.