Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Goutte de Rose Cartier for women

Goutte de Rose Cartier for women
dislike

Goutte de Rose Cartier for women Pictures Goutte de Rose Cartier for women Pictures Goutte de Rose Cartier for women Pictures

Goutte de Rose by Cartier is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Goutte de Rose was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Mathilde Laurent. The fragrance features rose, vanilla, woodsy notes and amber.

Rose Vanilla Woodsy Notes Amber

Goutte de Rose Fragrance Reviews

aquila_2009
aquila_2009

Hi.

The fragrance offers an olfactory declaration of LOVE.GOUTTE DE ROSE,an essential luxury that dares to be radically simple.it is like a bouquet of freshly cut roses.the blends a scent of pure innocence with the beauty nature of a clean rose and the sophistication of a fine fragrance.in other words this EDT:Uplifting, Kissable,Inoffensive,Modern, Romantic,Bright,Elegant,Delicate, Lovely,Easy to wear and Breathtakingly Simple.

Almost naked yet gentle,the fragrance swathes itself in the skin skents of feather-soft rose,while the dry down accord is embraced by amber and vanilla more delicate than the breath of a kiss.this delightful fragrance is sign of tender femininity and the well-being of a bright morning.i would definitely recommend this EDT to anyone who wants to feel elegant and romance when she wants walking with her lover in a spring flower garden after a rain.

Sillage?Decent.

Longevity?Above Average on my skin.

6.75/10

Plrowden
Plrowden

This rose fragrance is light, airy and almost transparent. The rose is subtle and delicate and as others have mentioned, similar to rose water. The woody note gives backbone and character to what would otherwise be what I would term a toilet water. I sprayed very generously, all over, and the scent is still mild and subtle. Definitely a lovely skin scent. It is cold today. Probably not the best day to test this very summery concoction. Nevertheless, I am enjoying the soft breath of roses.

sillage is very soft
Longevity is about 3-4 hours

prettyswag
prettyswag

one word: BORING >.watery weak rose floral..original is better..

m.monia
m.monia

Hello:

i have read that you love rose and flower fragrences which have done correctly,me too,especially when i found a perfume as if i am smelling a real flower,could you advice me about real flower and rose perfumes.thank you

Eirlys
Eirlys

At first this reminds me of Kenzo Coleur Rose- Pink a little bit, and the first 5 minutes after spraying this on me is kinda disappointing. It's nice, but nothing special. But after that, this floral scent changed into this rosy smell that is really yummy and addicting. I keep smelling my wrists afterwards. The longer it is on my skin, the more it develops into a complex floral scent.

This would work well as an everyday perfume. I have been wearing this for 5 days straight. Usually I change my perfume everyday, but these past few days I have only reached for this bottle.

This perfume lasts over 6 hours on me, so it's really really great for an EDT. And I adore the bottle, I don't have to worry about losing the cap.

I think it's suitable for all ages, because it's not too floral or too sweet. This is my first Cartier perfume, and I think I love this house already!

Yellow Daisy
Yellow Daisy

This perfume is just such a lovely scent, it is hard not to like it. I just love it so much, its really just so beautiful it smells fresh like a fresh clean pink rose i don't want to ever run out this is definitely one of those you want to always keep a big bottle of.

This is a superior rose scent, well constructed by Cartier..it is indeed so much more than a simplistic rose scent, from the start the wood notes are present, without overwhelming the rose, simply giving it more substance..it is fresh but not watery, more like a refreshing amberish rose scent...I do not love it, as I don't love rose scents per se, but this one is energizing, stylish, very interesting...glad I got a 15 ml!

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

This smells like sophisticated rosewater to me, and that's a good thing. The scent is classic, crisp and clean, but the rose/wood combo warms up wonderfully on skin. It's fresh, but not in a nondescript, generic way. It's ladylike and sophisticated, but also young and unpretentious. It represents delicate femininity at any age and in any era. There's an echo here of generations of continuing womanhood. Anne of Green Gables would wear it, I'm sure.

I can't say I crave it, but I definitely want it in my collection for days when I feel like a lady. It's perfect for day/office wear when you don't want to offend but you still want to stand out. It's distinctive in a way that's sure to provoke memories out of anyone who comes near you, but it's not overly sweet or cloying. It's fresh, clean and won't cause headaches.

Misspermata
Misspermata

I like it. I really like it.
This perfume is soft, feminine, light, fresh, sweet.
When I smell it, it reminds me of a beautiful young lady running in a field of flowers with her love.
I don't really smell the rose, but it's not a bad thing. It is floral. No powdery or citrus undertones that I smell (which is good for me). It's just nice in its own way. I like the color of the perfume, I think it matches what I smell/feel/think of when I sniff it (I smell the light pinkness of the fragrance).

Ritarudna
Ritarudna

Oooo I'm in love! Crisp, clean pink roses. Not too sweet. Not too much of anything. Just right.

mippymuppett
mippymuppett

Gorgeous...Gorgeous...Gorgeous!!!

A beautiful soft lovely rose that will have you walking around in the loveliest of fragrance clouds. When I first spray this I smell sweet fruit. Not rotting fruit but something edible and delectable. RosaMilena stated yuzu in her review and that resembles the fruitiness I picked up. This fragrance is pure joy. The sweetness is not over the top. Cartier got this one just right. The rose is soft but do not be deceived it is there and the rose stayed with me well into the dry down. Towards the end it took on a bit of soapiness but I did not mind one bit. This is one of those perfumes where I kept catching the most gorgeous perfume in the air from time to time (even several hours later) and each time I would smile to myself and say mmmmmm. That's me. Seven hours later this perfume was still going strong. Amazing longevity!!!

The only note listed anywhere is rose but for a seemingly simple EDT this girl is complex and there's definitely more to her than meets the eye. There is so much more here than pretty roses.

You want a perfume with longevity this one is it. Some have stated little to no silage but I thought it was just perfect. This is one of those scents that from the first time on my skin it resonated with me so greatly that even if this was a skin scent I would still want the 200 ml bottle. Polite??? Yes she is but for those of us who detest patch this little beauty is a gem. Summer days, sunshine and perfect manners in a bottle. It is fall right now and winter is on its way along with a lot of snow so I will be spraying this to remind me that beautiful blue skies and sunny days will eventually come back around.

TIP- When I first smelled this it was on a test strip and on the paper test strip all I pretty much smelled was faint rose and musk. This is a fragrance that needs to be sprayed directly on your skin to appreciate the depth of its character.

susanostorey
susanostorey

This is a very light fragrance- lasted better than expected from other reviews- I don't notice any citrus- just pure light row- lots of compliments on this very subtle fresh perfume-

I picked up a bottle of this fragrance blind, on the strength of my previous experience with the Eau de Cartier series, of which this was the latest entry. It's a well-named juice: drop of rose, because there's not a lot of rose here. Really Goutte de Rose is a pink fruity-floral perfume in the style of Ferré Rose. I've worn Goutte de Rose several times and find it wearable but not very desirable. In fact, yesterday I was somewhat looking forward to my bath after wearing it out and about all afternoon. It started to get that synthetic stickiness (characteristic of many recent fruity fragrances) near the end.

That said, I do aver that Goutte de Rose is good for a fruity-floral pink perfume. My impression is that Cartier was trying to straddle two worlds with this launch: to appeal to the pink fruity-floral crowd but also the more sophisticated wearer. This creation is more appropriate for the former than the latter, but, again, it is perfectly wearable as a public-friendly juice.

For a true rose perfume, I'd reach for something else entirely, such as Creed Fleurs de Bulgarie, or any of the Keiko Mecheri rose perfumes, or Guerlain Chamade or Nahéma, all of which are better than this.

mudpach
mudpach

It was a blind buy..a little bit disappointment. It is too sweet, too girly and too simply. Nothing specialty, nothing elegance and chic.
Ideal for young girls for every days.

I have it and I love it!
It's an elegant simple and classy rose and pretty nothing much else but it stands out of the crowd of latest launches this year.
I feel romantic, clean and feminine in it.
I bought it as a summer break from my complex orientals and was happy, but even if longlasting it doesn't project at all. I wish it was more radiant, instead it has a very subtle attitude and just a little nostalgic, too. anyway I love this little rose gem.

Red Rose

This is not a review but I wanted to mention how I was so annoyed that my local stores where I live & probably somewhere else to don't carry the 30 ml of any fragrance not only cartier. This way they force the customers to buy any fragrance with either 50, 100, 150 or the huge 200 or even 400 ml bottles just to increase their income. I think it's rude from them as not all the time I have big sum of money & other times I'm not sure about the fragrance. The 30 ml bottle is a great way to carry your favorite fragrance in your small bags or clutches & also to take your time & fathom the new scent you got. I may talk to the manager of my local sephora store & tell him about this issue. That's why I mentioned I only saw the 100 & 200 ml bottles only. Never knew there's a 30 ml until I checked cartier website.

Red Rose

Just tried this. It's available in 100ml & 200ml bottle. It's a rose scent & nothing much added to it. very nice & watery & fresh but also feminin & perfect for hot summer days. I don't think this one is similar to paul smith rose as this one doesn't smell of rose water. This one smells better & it doesn't smell cheap. Reminds me somehow of the new escada delicate notes.
update:
I tried this for the second time again & it smells very fresh but after a few hours after I got the paper strip home I can barly smell it. The drydown is musky & faint. I think it smells similar to escada delicate notes as I stated before but not exactly the same. I may get this one instead of escada & I'm glad I waited this long otherwise I have to forget about one of them & keep the other as these fragrances are so expensive & I don't have the money to buy them all but as long as I didn't get any one of them yet, I have the time to choose & I chose cartier.

apollinne
apollinne

Just ordered this online, after first testing it in a free-shop in Palermo airport. I just loved it, it's the kind of fragrance that completes your personality. Very watery and nice for hot summer days...I'll come back with opinions after receving it :D

Garden.Wren
Garden.Wren

I've been searching hard and long for the perfect rose fume, sadly, to little avail. I'm finding that I'm not a huge fan of Cartier for the most part, while I have liked a couple of there scents, most fail to mesh well with my rather volatile chemistry. That being said, I decided to go ahead and give Goutte de Rose a try, in part from curiosity and finding a very decently price .5oz bottle. I can honestly admit that had I not taken the chance on this, it would have been a big mistake. I absolutely adore this juice and will be purchasing a large bottle as soon as funds allow. I love roses in general, but have found it very difficult to find a true to life rose fragrance that lasts, isn't too sweet, soapy, powdery, musky or, for lack of a better word, old. Cartier really hit the mark with this lovely juice. It really does smell like rose water but with much much better longevity and projection. I'm usually rather shy to recommend a perfume, but do so here whole heartedly and without reservation. My hat's off to Cartier for finally producing what I've longed for for many years now. I'm in love...

laetitiavp
laetitiavp

I've fallen in love with Goutte de Rose! I couldn't resist buying it on the spot, which I rarely do!
I am very picky with rose fragances. I like them either pure and fresh, or dark and mysterious. I am not very fond of roses mixed with blackberry, raspberry or too much amber, vanilla etc... Neither do I like roses that smell like a common old-fashioned soap.
I love Goutte de Rose because roses are mixed with citruses which gives it a little bit of pep. The drydown is quite musky. Very refreshing, energizing and elegant. It's a wonderful summery fragrance. I simply love it!

Orange_blossom
Orange_blossom

FINALYYYYYY a rose fragrance that resembles rose water but lasts much longer. So many others go overboard, either too sweet, too strong, or have the odor of spent rose petals. This is soft, understated, and pretty like a rose.

Nicolina
Nicolina

Delicate, not overly sweet. There's a rose with some powdery notes. Unfortunately, this has zero staying power on me. I sprayed it on quite liberally and can barely smell it. Hmmm.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

This is the first mainstream designer rose I have really, really liked. It smells just the tiniest bit sweet, but not overly so. I believe that is the violet just giving it a little added oomph. It's a soft lovely rose, just enough of every element and not too much wood. I am in love with this one. Finally a rose scent that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. This will be my go to rose fragrance for the summer. It's so light and not cloying at all, very refreshing. This is what Caron's Delirrhe de Rose should have been but is not.

RosaMilena
RosaMilena

Rose Centifolia, Violets, Yuzu, Cedarwood. Beautiful, softly sensual, delicately feminine. No harsh edges. No sourness. Not overly sweet. Just a pinch of powder. Cedarwood base is very smooth. Very elegantly done. Very Cartier. Very soft and refined. Relaxed, unpretentious, casual sophistication in a bottle. Lovely Spring/Summer choice. Recommend to any rose lover, or those who love light, fresh florals.

joeywang
joeywang

another rose perfume!! the top smells just like as the same as the other rose perfumes, and after 5 mins it smells really like (Issey Miyake) L'Eau d'Issey Florale, but just more light and gentle.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

A very straightforward, linear - but beautiful - fragrance: light, sweet, sugared rose. After it's settled a bit, it reminds me of a lighter version of Parisienne (one of my favorites!). Perfect for spring! I like it.

I was looking foward to this scent, because I really like rose scents. I tested it today and am a bit disappointed. It's a very soft rose that has quite good staying power, but I find it so boring. It's an old fashioned rose that stays calm and decent. I remember a scent that is like it (Judith Williams "Lovely Rose"), which in my view is made for elderly ladies. Sorry, but this is not a rose for me.

antonpan
antonpan

Maybe one the best roses in designer fragrances, the best Eau de Cartier flanker (even though it shares no similarities with the regular Eau). I adore its woody background and the overall natural smell.

lilac
lilac

A perfect every day frangrance. This one along with Chane Chance eau fraiche have succesfully replaced my beloved discontinued Moschino L'eau de cheap and chic.
I do not like rose frangrances but this one is subtle, refined, sweet but fresh at the same time, it smells like clean skin perfumed with something expensive and refined... Petal indeed. I am soo happy for finding this one and Chanel eau fraiche...so happy.
Edit: I have generously sprized this beuayt yesterday night. It is not the classic powdery , "oldish" rose, it is a very fine fresh with a touch of airy sweetnes frangrance, very "lady-like". Beautiful.

bloosunshine
bloosunshine

Pardon,was logged in as guest for last review
of Goutte de Rose Cartier
V

Rose is the star,but there are other supporting roles
that showcase the queen of all floral notes!A modern
floral with a nod towards classic feminine beauty.Not
overpowering rose,soft and elegant,with an easygoing
almost sporty feel.The citrus keeps the scent fresh,while woodsy undertones lend a slight complexity,
layers of notes that keep this interesting.Reminds me
of a woman,that at first glance appears attractive,even
without too much makeup.As you get closer she draws
you in,with witty conversation and a carefree elegance,
she`s not even trying,but holds every mans attention.
Great for weekends or work,day or evening.The pretty
girl has substance and that is true beauty!

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Nice, light, rosie and pleasant, not long lasting, good for any ages.

ElleLovelace
ElleLovelace

My new top fragrance, I love love love this stuff!

It's not as "rosey" as I imagined, which is exactly like I like my fragrances, to me it was more citrus than anything else, very fresh and sophisticated at the same time. I'd wear this everyday and on any occasion.

myjebo2012
myjebo2012

My GF picked this one up from Saks. Its nicely put..

marthaelena
marthaelena

Goutte de Rose is the third fragrance I buy after just trying it. It was instant love. I should say that I do not buy on impulse and the only two times I bought a fragrance the same day I tried them was when I bought Infusion de Iris and Miracle. And I still love them.
You know, when you see the word "eau" and "rose" in the same sentence, you think: rose water.
But thankfully this is just not the case. There is more rose water smell in Stella M.
This a case of a subtle sophisticated, feminine and complex composition. I usually do not describe the notes in the fragrances but in this case I want to say that I love the spices in it.
This is a Cartier after all.
Ladies and gentlemen,
I give you...my new favorite :)

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

Thankfully, a light perfume, with much more lasting power than I anticipated - Eau de Cartier being one of my favourite summer frags, I had hoped that this one might become a warm-weather extra. However, all I got was a confused floral, reminiscent of so many of the new "young" released, albeit without the fruit notes. There was an occasional whiff of rose, but overall, it was simply a flat flora.

Goutte de Rose by Cartier 4.13 out of 5 based on 133 ratings and 36 user reviews

allbeauty.com
34.50 GBP
Cartier Eau de Cartier Goutte de Rose Eau de Toilette 100ml
Cartier Eau de Cartier Goutte de Rose Eau de Toilette 100ml
EAU DE CARTIER GOUTTE DE ROSE for WOMEN by Cartier EDT SPRAY 1.6 OZ
EAU DE CARTIER GOUTTE DE ROSE for WOMEN by Cartier EDT SPRAY 1.6 OZ
Eau De Cartier Goutte De Rose Cologne by Cartier, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray unisex for Men
Eau De Cartier Goutte De Rose Perfume by Cartier, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray unisex for Women
EAU DE CARTIER GOUTTE DE ROSE for WOMEN by Cartier EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Cartier 'Goutte de Rose' Eau de Toilette Spray 6.7 oz
Eau De Toilette
Cartier 'Goutte de Rose' Eau de Toilette Spray
Cartier 'Goutte de Rose' Eau de Toilette Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier Goutte de Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cartier Goutte de Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Goutte de Rose by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Goutte de Rose by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.