Designers » C » Aromatic « Groups

L'Heure Vertueuse III Cartier for women and men

L'Heure Vertueuse III Cartier for women and men
dislike

herbal

L'Heure Vertueuse III, the new unisex fragrance from Cartier, is launched in the second half of 2012. It belongs to the exclusive line of Les Heures de Parfum.

„It is time to walk in a magical garden, to breathe the enchanting fragrances of miraculous plants. A unique moment, an aromatic caress of fresh, gentle green notes“

Its composition is created by Mathilde Laurent from green and aromatic notes of absinthe, rosemary, mastic, thyme, verbena and lavender to soothe body and spirit. All the plants of this fragrance give the impression of being freshly picked.

It is available as 75 ml Eau de Toilette.

Wormwood Lavender Mastic or Lentisque Rosemary Thyme Verbena

L'Heure Vertueuse III Fragrance Reviews

sebjar
sebjar

This is such a beautiful green, herbal aromatic fragrance. I'm using a sample I received at the fragrance counter at Saks and I'm loving it. It reminds me of running around as a kid in a field with all the herbs and flowers and grass that have bloomed in the springtime. You know how you fall down and you crush the flowers and greenery all together and you get that smell that's what I get from this. Very, very beautiful, green, herbal, woody (light on the woody) scent and it's perfect on my body. It's very fresh!

Now let me think if I want to spend almost $300 dollars to buy it. Might be worth it!

L'Heure Vertueuse III by Cartier 3.67 out of 5 based on 9 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier L'Heure Vertueuse III fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cartier L'Heure Vertueuse III, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L'Heure Vertueuse III by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L'Heure Vertueuse III by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel No 18 Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Cartier Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Fougueuse IV Chanel Bois des Iles Frederic Malle L'Eau d'Hiver Cartier Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Brilliant VI Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Creed Vintage Tabarome Cartier Les Heures de Cartier: La Treizieme Heure XIII Bond No 9 Great Jones Estée Lauder Lauder for Men Ormonde Jayne Ormonde Man Guerlain Derby Dior Ambre Nuit Van Cleef & Arpels Van Cleef & Arpels pour Homme Bvlgari Black Frederic Malle Iris Poudre Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Guerlain Vol de Nuit