Designers » C » Aromatic « Groups

L'Heure Vertueuse III Cartier for women and men

L'Heure Vertueuse III Cartier for women and men

L'Heure Vertueuse III, the new unisex fragrance from Cartier, is launched in the second half of 2012. It belongs to the exclusive line of Les Heures de Parfum.

„It is time to walk in a magical garden, to breathe the enchanting fragrances of miraculous plants. A unique moment, an aromatic caress of fresh, gentle green notes“

Its composition is created by Mathilde Laurent from green and aromatic notes of absinthe, rosemary, mastic, thyme, verbena and lavender to soothe body and spirit. All the plants of this fragrance give the impression of being freshly picked.

It is available as 75 ml Eau de Toilette.

Wormwood Lavender Mastic or Lentisque Rosemary Thyme Verbena

L'Heure Vertueuse III Fragrance Reviews

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

A interesting green scent.
Accords somewhat herbal, not so much, rosemary and citrus green nuances, refers to cut grass, leave also a slight mint.
Lemon verbena together gives this most invigorating tone, and there behind can catch something liqueur semisweet can be bits of lavender and wormwood, or anise, is a green legitimately scent and very well done, but as I already have Ninfeo Mio, so I do not need.

A very light perfume, indeed I used my entire and very generous sample vial and it's still very subtle. I normally don't really like green fragrances, but this is very pleasant. It smells like snapping a spring twig in twain, inhaling the sinewy gree leaf fracture; a brisk walk through coppice on a bright day in early spring. Slightly anisic, almost like akvavit, it is an ideal scent for the morning, throwing sticks for dogs to chase through dewey grasses wearing a wax jacket and green Wellington boots.

This is such a beautiful green, herbal aromatic fragrance. I'm using a sample I received at the fragrance counter at Saks and I'm loving it. It reminds me of running around as a kid in a field with all the herbs and flowers and grass that have bloomed in the springtime. You know how you fall down and you crush the flowers and greenery all together and you get that smell that's what I get from this. Very, very beautiful, green, herbal, woody (light on the woody) scent and it's perfect on my body. It's very fresh!

Now let me think if I want to spend almost $300 dollars to buy it. Might be worth it!

L'Heure Vertueuse III by Cartier 3.93 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier L'Heure Vertueuse III fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cartier L'Heure Vertueuse III, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L'Heure Vertueuse III by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L'Heure Vertueuse III by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Guerlain Bois d'Armenie Guerlain Cuir Beluga Serge Lutens Chergui Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Cartier Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Brilliant VI Chanel Bois des Iles Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Frederic Malle French Lover Christian Dior Ambre Nuit Cartier Les Heures de Cartier: La Treizieme Heure XIII Bvlgari Black Roja Dove Diaghilev L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel No 18 Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel 1932 Serge Lutens Fumerie Turque Tom Ford Noir de Noir Christian Dior Gris Montaigne