Designers » C » Aromatic « Groups

L'Heure Vertueuse III Cartier for women and men
dislike

herbal
bitter

L'Heure Vertueuse III, the new unisex fragrance from Cartier, is launched in the second half of 2012. It belongs to the exclusive line of Les Heures de Parfum.

„It is time to walk in a magical garden, to breathe the enchanting fragrances of miraculous plants. A unique moment, an aromatic caress of fresh, gentle green notes“

Its composition is created by Mathilde Laurent from green and aromatic notes of absinthe, rosemary, mastic, thyme, verbena and lavender to soothe body and spirit. All the plants of this fragrance give the impression of being freshly picked.

It is available as 75 ml Eau de Toilette.

Wormwood Lavender Mastic or Lentisque Rosemary Thyme Verbena

L'Heure Vertueuse III Fragrance Reviews

Cyrus Smith
Cyrus Smith

L'Heure Vertueuse, literally « Virtuous Hour », is an aromatic walk through an artemisia garden! Last september I came across a bush of artemisia while enjoying an autumn day in the country. I brought home a bouquet of this delightful herb. Breaking the stem, the inside was drenched with this strong aromatic green scent.

L'Heure Vertueuse is aromatic from beginning to end. Extremely refreshing in a green way. If citrus vibe there is, its all verbena. On me, artemisia is the center ingredient on which everything else seems to be evolving. Thyme brings that « mordant/biting » herbal feel and then slowly quiets down.

Overall... quite a surpise from Cartier and Mathilde Laurent. If you love aromatic & green concoction, this one is beautiful. Here, sophistication & simplicity goes hand in hand!

*Ignore the review below, even though I was logged in, it was posted as... guest???

L'Heure Vertueuse, literally « Virtuous Hour », is an aromatic walk through an artemisia garden! Last september I came across a bush of artemisia while enjoying an autumn day in the country. I brought home a bouquet of this delightful herb that has this strong aromatic green scent. Not sophisticated, but truly green.

L'Heure Vertueuse is aromatic from beginning to end. Extremely refreshing in a green way. If a citrus vibe there is, its all verbena. On me, artemisia is the center ingredient on which everything else seems to be evolving. Thyme brings that « mordant/biting » herbal feel and then slowly quiets down.

Overall... quite a surpise from Cartier and Mathilde Laurent. If you love green concoction, this one is the real thing!

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

A interesting green scent.
Accords somewhat herbal, not so much, rosemary and citrus green nuances, refers to cut grass, leave also a slight mint.
Lemon verbena together gives this most invigorating tone, and there behind can catch something liqueur semisweet can be bits of lavender and wormwood, or anise, is a green legitimately scent and very well done, but as I already have Ninfeo Mio, so I do not need.

Gileshowe
Gileshowe

A very light perfume, indeed I used my entire and very generous sample vial and it's still very subtle. I normally don't really like green fragrances, but this is very pleasant. It smells like snapping a spring twig in twain, inhaling the sinewy gree leaf fracture; a brisk walk through coppice on a bright day in early spring. Slightly anisic, almost like akvavit, it is an ideal scent for the morning, throwing sticks for dogs to chase through dewey grasses wearing a wax jacket and green Wellington boots.

sebjar
sebjar

This is such a beautiful green, herbal aromatic fragrance. I'm using a sample I received at the fragrance counter at Saks and I'm loving it. It reminds me of running around as a kid in a field with all the herbs and flowers and grass that have bloomed in the springtime. You know how you fall down and you crush the flowers and greenery all together and you get that smell that's what I get from this. Very, very beautiful, green, herbal, woody (light on the woody) scent and it's perfect on my body. It's very fresh!

Now let me think if I want to spend almost $300 dollars to buy it. Might be worth it!

L'Heure Vertueuse III by Cartier 3.93 out of 5 based on 17 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier L'Heure Vertueuse III fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cartier L'Heure Vertueuse III, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L'Heure Vertueuse III by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L'Heure Vertueuse III by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Guerlain Bois d'Armenie Guerlain Cuir Beluga Serge Lutens Chergui Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Cartier Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Brilliant VI Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Frederic Malle French Lover Chanel Bois des Iles L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Diptyque Philosykos Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Guerlain Guerlain Homme Christian Dior Ambre Nuit Tom Ford Noir de Noir Christian Dior Gris Montaigne Guerlain Vol de Nuit Cartier Les Heures de Cartier: La Treizieme Heure XIII