Designers » C » Chypre Floral « Groups

Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Defendue VII Cartier for women

Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Defendue VII Cartier for women
dislike

cacao

Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Defendue VII by Cartier is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Defendue VII was launched in 2011. The fragrance features iris, patchouli and cacao.

iris Patchouli Cacao

Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Defendue VII Fragrance Reviews

shushkin
shushkin

What can I say! If you love chocolate then your in for a real treat. I must add that on me the chocolate didnt last that long. If your not into patch then steer clear of this beauty. After the first half hour of chocolate deliciousness its all about the patch and iris. It doesnt change again. It would be fb worthy if the chocolate hung around much longer. Its horribly expensive for what it is. Your better off buying 4160 Tuesdays Silk, Lace and Chocolate if you love the chocolate note as much as me. Unbeatable strawberries and milk chocolate. Not overly sweet either. Ive got also add that this Cartier beauty has only moderate sillage and longevity.

Calvini
Calvini

I've always wanted a dark chocolate fragrance, so ever since AXE Dark Temptation came out, I realized my dreams were near...

I started with the accessible and highly popular Angel (but it was not genuine, and too fruity) and its Taste of Fragrance flanker with added cocoa (still not good enough), then moved on to somewhat accessible niches: Tokyo Milk's Bittersweet (too doughy), Montale's Chocolate Greedy (too cakey), Guerlain's Gourmand Coquin (too boozy, although has a lovely chocolate note), and Serge Lutens' Borneo 1834 (too much patchouli.. a little too dry-woodsy).

I thought that was the end of it, until I started looking into boutique exclusives and found this gem! It's one of the most natural, and uniquely fresh, cocoa powder scent; I think the iris worked hard in the background to create this Dior Homme Cocoa Overdose vibe.

rod7elfo
rod7elfo

Is awesome how some very tipicall notes can make somenthing that great; the cacao note is very intense, but when mixed with pachoulli makes an experience of an hybrid Paouhoulli with cacao branches and seeds.
if have ever being in a place like "San Cristobal de las Casas" in Chiapas, this is the smell... chamanic plants and a hot chocolate 90% cacao in the morning.

There are perfumes for everything, this is a perfume to admire into its composition.

lloydbruno
lloydbruno

The opening of it is weird, it smells very natural cocoa ripe, almost past the point, recently removed from the tree and cut. About fifteen minutes after application, the iris begins to show, bringing a dusty vibe which refers to the aroma of chocolate powder, velvety and warm. And finally a very slight sweet floral Vibe is sufficient appears to be felt, but not to change the hue hot and dusty fragrance.

Very linear in my skin, with little change in fragrance as it evolves. Projection good, not monstrous, but noticeable. Fixing good, good aroma.

DR521
DR521

Very pretty chocolate and patchouli, then a burst of flowers too, this is Borneo 1834's elegant, refined sister. The perfume is pretty gorgeous for the first four hours then turns into a thin, patchouli chocolate. The drydown is nowhere near as delicious and long-lasting as Borneo 1834. That said it's opening and middle are worth it. I need to get a decant because I'm not sure I can live with the drydown...when re-applying it becomes almost too much of a raspy, hoarse patchouli.

Muzoona
Muzoona

Today i was in Cartier shop and tried it. I love Chocolate and Patchouli but after 10 minutes it turns into Very Woody note .. which make me re thinking to have it.., about the price.. its CRAZY !

I tried this one and other "Heures" at a Cartier shop and liked it a lot, very classy yet enticing, but the pricetag is crazy and perhaps not worthy.

lizainterpres
lizainterpres

Well, I didn't know about its high price because I have got a huge free sample. I have been using it on an off for some time and started to like it.

It is all about patchouli and cocoa, both sweet and very dry. It is a very cosy, relaxing and unusual evening scent of hot cocoa. It also reminds me of old books, heated wood and tar - this is how I tend to percept a well-done patchouli fragrance.

It is not overly sweet and will not irritate even if you apply liberally. A high class but casual perfume,very unisex too.

Recommended for relaxation or romantic occasions.
L'Heure Defendue does have longevity and sillage, the fragrance stays with you like some warm furry garment.

bettybooplennon
bettybooplennon

250 dollars?, no way!, this is a limited edition in some states and stores exclusive...
Cartier tried to made something between D&G and Hermes, the results cheap synthetic smelling.
This smells like "milo" chocolate powder with a "dirty" note of soy milk in tetra brick just like used baby bottles...

Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Defendue VII by Cartier 4.42 out of 5 based on 46 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Defendue VII fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cartier Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Defendue VII, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Defendue VII by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Defendue VII by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.