Designers » C » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Folle X Cartier for women and men

Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Folle X Cartier for women and men
dislike

Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Folle X Cartier for women and men Pictures Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Folle X Cartier for women and men Pictures

The house of Cartier celebrates 100 years of their existence with an amazing unisex collection Les Heures de Parfum. Luxurious editions are fragrant references of Cartier's tradition inspired by moments in time – those that make life what it is.

Unisex quintet Les Heures de Parfum features engraved Roman numbers and appears in luxurious, red outer carton – typical and characteristic of Cartier. Golden details on their flacons and carton insinuate that highest quality ingredients were used in perfume compositions. The first five out of thirteen announced perfumes were created in collaboration with perfumer of the house of Mathilde Laurent. The numbers that mark the perfumes are not lined in chronological order (I, IV, X, XII and XIII) and they were presented as the first fragrant moments in time. XIII is a very important number for Cartier, since their boutique in Paris is situated at the 13 Rue de la Paix, Paris, and presents the historical moment in time important for Cartier brand.

L`Heure Folle X is a cheeky moment of nature presented by aromas of fruit enriched with carats – as Mathilde Laurent states; it incorporates red currant, pink pepper, grenadine, blueberry and black currant accompanied by a breeze of ivy, violet, boxwood, shiso and aldehydes.

L`Heure Promise, L`Heure Brilliant and L`Heure Folle are eau de toilette; while L`Heure Mystérieuse and La Treizième Heure are eau de parfum. The fragrances of the Les Heures de Parfum collection are sold separately in 75 ml flacons for 250 dollars. Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Folle X was launched in 2009.

Pink Pepper Red Currant Grenadine Blueberry Black Currant Ivy Violet boxwood Aldehydes

Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Folle X Fragrance Reviews

reusch210
reusch210

I purchased L`Heure Folle X after I was dumbfounded by it's brilliance. I spent my childhood hiking with my father in the Catskills and Adirondack mountains in New York and this smells like a sunny trail through blueberry bushes in July.

It absolutely took me back to that happy, calm time. To get all those smells, the leaves, the grass, the fruit, the sun into a bottle is amazing to me.

I wore it to work and began to feel I could only wear it with white shirts. It is very elegant and crisp. I think for my tastes I would prefer a little more earth in the bottle or something to make it less pale, wan, or cold.

I would love this in a candle I would buy several. I would love my home to smell like that day picking blueberries.

This is the real thing.. smells like real life. Nothing synthetic.

I would love to congratulate the creator. This is true artistry. Magnificent.

glitteralex
glitteralex

This is the sacrificial lamb of the line. Given the enormous popularity of bubble gum themed perfumes, Cartier must have realized that without one this line would not have survived. And so, here it is- a nauseating blend of sticky fruits over a base that looks great on paper but can't stand up to the cloying tutti-frutti that dominates the top and heart. It has a slightly repulsive background note not unlike that in Guerlain's Insolence. At least the ingredients are not as cheap as the composition.

Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Folle X by Cartier 2.79 out of 5 based on 24 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Folle X fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cartier Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Folle X, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Folle X by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Folle X by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Nahema Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Guerlain Angélique Noire Guerlain Iris Ganache D`Orsay Tilleul Guerlain Cuir Beluga Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Lubin Idole Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel No 18 Parfumerie Generale PG02 Coze Parfum d`Empire Cuir Ottoman Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Frederic Malle En Passant Amouage Memoir Man Chanel Chanel N°19 Guerlain Bois d'Armenie Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Guerlain Apres l'Ondee