Designers » C » Chypre « Groups

Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Fougueuse IV Cartier for women and men

Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Fougueuse IV Cartier for women and men
dislike

Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Fougueuse IV Cartier for women and men Pictures

Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Fougueuse IV by Cartier is a Chypre fragrance for women and men. Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Fougueuse IV was launched in 2011. Top notes are bergamot and magnolia; middle notes are vetiver, lavender and mate; base notes are leather, oakmoss and musk. The fragrance features magnolia and oak.

Bergamot Magnolia

Vetiver Lavender Mate

Leather Oakmoss Musk

Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Fougueuse IV Fragrance Reviews

Big Beak
Big Beak

This is a calming fragrance.

It makes me feel like drinking a cup of tea outdoors in the garden where it has rained recently. There is a gentle breeze, and the heat of summer is drifting away. Autumn has arrived. It's late afternoon, and I'm tired. Cartier IV relaxes me by combining all the above.

I sprayed this on one arm and Gucci Pour Homme II on the other. They both were in the same neighborhood as far as smell, and what everyone around me considered pleasing. However, 3 hours later, the Cartier is still dominated by the tea scent whereas the Gucci has turned sweet and cinnamon-like. They both wear very close to the skin. Both have poor sillage as well.

I was looking for a tea-heavy fragrance. Since the Cartier retains the black tea note this long, I will pick this instead. I'm not too happy about the price though. $3.47/mL for the Cartier v. $0.76/mL for the Gucci. If your budget is tight, go with the Gucci.

Hélio Sérgio Rocha
Hélio Sérgio Rocha

*Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Fougueuse IV by Cartier

A fresh floral opening with something green of Mate herb. Vetiver appears not earthy but clean.

This scent gives me a sensation of cleaning that no other can ever do. So unique.

It evokes something carnal, smelling of clean sheets, white color, peace...

The leather here is good and well blended with the animalic musc. Here this animalic accord is soft and very very very sensual, i promise.

I can feel some oak moss too, making a charming and lovely dry.

Well done, Mathilde!

Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Fougueuse IV by Cartier 4.48 out of 5 based on 29 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Fougueuse IV fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cartier Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Fougueuse IV, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Fougueuse IV by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Fougueuse IV by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille L`Artisan Parfumeur Bois Farine L`Artisan Parfumeur Traversee du Bosphore Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Guerlain Tonka Imperiale L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Tom Ford Noir de Noir Chanel Bois des Iles Parfum d`Empire Cuir Ottoman Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Avignon Guerlain Bois d'Armenie Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady