Designers » C » Floral Green « Groups

Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Promise I Cartier for women and men

Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Promise I Cartier for women and men
dislike

Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Promise I Cartier for women and men Pictures Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Promise I Cartier for women and men Pictures

The house of Cartier celebrates 100 years of their existence with an amazing unisex collection Les Heures de Parfum. Luxurious editions are fragrant references of Cartier's tradition inspired by moments in time – those that make life what it is.

Unisex quintet Les Heures de Parfum features engraved Roman numbers and appears in luxurious, red outer carton – typical and characteristic of Cartier. Golden details on their flacons and carton insinuate that highest quality ingredients were used in perfume compositions. The first five out of thirteen announced perfumes were created in collaboration with perfumer of the house of Mathilde Laurent. The numbers that mark the perfumes are not lined in chronological order (I, IV, X, XII and XIII) and they were presented as the first fragrant moments in time. XIII is a very important number for Cartier, since their boutique in Paris is situated at the 13 Rue de la Paix, Paris, and presents the historical moment in time important for Cartier brand.

L`Heure Promise I is the moment when everything begins! It is a blend of petit grain, fresh herbs, iris, sandalwood and musk.

L`Heure Promise, L`Heure Brilliant and L`Heure Folle are eau de toilette; while L`Heure Mystérieuse and La Treizième Heure are eau de parfum. The fragrances of the Les Heures de Parfum collection are sold separately in 75 ml flacons for 250 dollars. Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Promise I was launched in 2009.

Petitgrain Green Notes iris Sandalwood Musk

Les Exclusifs de Chanel 28 La Pausa

Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Promise I Fragrance Reviews

Mary-Jayne
Mary-Jayne

This went so terribly badly wrong on my skin, I am not sure quite what happened!
Smelled from the decant bottle top this smelled good, iris and woods, and from the notes list I thought it would be right up my street.
As I sprayed onto my skin the first instant was a rush of cool earthy iris, not quite carrot iris but very cool and fresh and reminded me of 28 La Pausa initially. But within seconds something was going badly wrong as a very strong very sharp sour note developed and became dominant and overwhelming. Buried somewhere beneath that unpleasant sharpness the iris could still be detected but the sourness was overpowering everything and I found it extremely unpleasant - repulsive even.
I wish I could say this note settled down and went away but it didn't, and it was actually making me feel slightly queasy. Really not what I was expecting from this.
I imagine if you have the right skin chemistry and you got the lovely cool austere iris and presumably later the sandalwood and musks without this strange sharp horribly sour note developing then this could be a beautiful elegant scent. I still want to try others from the line but I have lowered my expectations!
I cannot comment on longevity because I had to give in, 3rd time in as many days I have had to scrub - and despite 3 washes I can still smell that sharp sourness lingering around me. Disappointing.

Hélio Sérgio Rocha
Hélio Sérgio Rocha

Les Heures de Cartier - L'Heure Promise I

Here we have a blend of aldehydes on opening with a citrusy sweet touch on skin.

Then, the iris appears with a slight and clear touch of powdery accord.

We can feel musc very very present during its evolution on skin, giving us a warm, clean and bath taken feeling too.

Sandalwood appears as it evolves, but it does not take the main stage of the plot... It allows iris and musc always present , forming an harmonious masterpiece.

We have here an intimate scent, well made and balanced, chic, warm and comfortable.

Mathilde is so great! Thanks!

:D

PrincessAzurea
PrincessAzurea

very unpleasant synthetic. synthetic iris (ionones) and synthetic sandalwood (javanol) plus musk. your mileage may vary of course :)

cedriceccentric
cedriceccentric

A subtle unisex, yet longlasting iris sandalwood. If you love woody/florals like Samsara but want something better suited for summer or are not in the mood for so much drama, this is it. Beautiful!!!

Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Promise I by Cartier 4.12 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Promise I fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cartier Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Promise I, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Promise I by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Heures de Cartier: L`Heure Promise I by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.