Designers » C » Oriental Woody « Groups

Must Cartier Pour Homme Essence Cartier for men

Must Cartier Pour Homme Essence Cartier for men
dislike

cinnamon

Must Cartier Pour Homme Essence by Cartier is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. Must Cartier Pour Homme Essence was launched in 2000. The fragrance features ginger, patchouli, cinnamon, grapefruit, vetiver and cedar.

Ginger Patchouli Cinnamon Grapefruit Vetiver Cedar

Must Cartier Pour Homme Essence Fragrance Reviews

MonarC
MonarC

My top3 for sure. Smells like a pure heaven.

db32
db32

Amazing fragrance I fell in love with the original and this was an improvement in every way, grabs everyones attention when I wore it, you can still find it online and its worth every penny, class act all the way

fuggerone
fuggerone

this little gem has gone away, how sad..precious little gem!

m_e110
m_e110

واقعا کشندست میپرستمش ولی حیف که پیداش نمیکنم من بوشو از فاصله 25 متری هم استشمام کردم وقتی دوستم به خودش زده بود بوش کاملا دارچینی هست فرهبخش و دوست داشتنی

Finisterle
Finisterle

Welcome to the orangery of the well educated and wealthy.

Here are humidity, warmth and an opulent mix of exotic green plants you have never encountered before.

Sit down for a while, empty your mind of emotions and faces and simply enjoy our grand collection.

blueberry
blueberry

Basically, this is a UNIVERSAL fragrance - suitable for both men and women.

Then, this is very similar to Must EDT for women - at least in the dry down - it is so luxuriously chocolaty and powdery dry - the addition of cinnamon has made it less "humid and musty" than the feminine version, but overall they are comparable in the general "feel" and the sense of sophistication, refinement and luxury they both entail.
Honestly, I find some similarities with Covet by SJP because of the chocolate, but Must Essence is of course less sweet and not so optimistic as Covet.

This is a low sillage, close to the skin scent, so if you want "an effect", you will need to apply lavishly.
Lasts pretty long, but definitely needs reapplication during the day.

The bottle is beautiful, the contrasting purple red and intensive green colors look nice thanks to their partial transparency. However, it is my first fragrance bottle, whose cap weighs almost the same as the bottle with juice inside! This makes it a little unwieldy to handle and also extremely heavy to carry, so if you have a 100ml bottle it will be safer to keep it as a stationary one.

I bought it unsniffed on sale - if you like Must EDT for women, it is a really safe and great choice to get it blindly.

The problem with Must De Cartier is pretty much the same as the one with Declaration Essence. They're potentially good fragrances but they lack in something. They're made to please but in a very superficial and efemeral way. The feeling you have smelling this fragrances is the same that you have when you go at the movie to see the latest hollywood blockbuster comedy. It's entertaining, pleasant and sometimes even a bit intriguing but when the movie is over it takes two hours to completely forget about it. Nice but unnecessary.

Rating: 6.5/10

hay81hay
hay81hay

very strong woody and musky, after it settle down its a bit oriental
lasting for long time
recommended age 30+

this is so unfresh, so if u r not familiar with this kind stay away from it.

BIG
BIG

The opening starts with a blast of cinnamon. It's the most natural cinnamon there could be! Then it slowly disappears, giving way for the grapefruit and ginger notes. Very warm and comforting.

vdxl

I absolutely love this fragrance, it is sweeter than Must, but more close to the skin and more simple( I love Must, too). It is reffined, green-oriental, the spices are very well blended( the cinnamon does not scream here- it acts just like a light sweetener). I suppose the lasting power should be good on other people, even though the fragrance is quite close to the skin ( original Must projects better, but still has this issue).
Also, it is a perfume that enhances the natural smell of the skin.

yilmazg
yilmazg

I had bought this back in 2003. After a few uses the scent started irritating my senses. I discontinued using it and gave it to my dad. This is the only scent ever that I could not finish. My dad did not like it either. He still has it. I lose my appetite when I smell this. Horrible scent 2/10

vdxl

A classic oriental which never fails. Similar to Opium and Jaipur, it really is a gem of oriental perfumery. Definitely, not for those under, let's say,23.

honeypoppyseed
honeypoppyseed

I was at the department store today, and I came across this one as my boyfriend and I were searching for new fragrances for men. I thought this was like new packaging for the orange essence fragrances they have at frist, which I really wanted him to try. Of course it was at that point I realized this was not the fragrance I had thought it was, but in stead it was actually a bit more refreshing.

I like this one better than the Must de originals, both the one for men and women. The addition of cinnamon is amazing. Because so rarely is cinnamon used, and then used well, this fragrance becomes very unique. Sadly, Cartier's Roadster proved far more appealing for my dear boyfriend (also not a bad scent), this one still lingers in my mind.

Oh, and, as a side note, while the packaging is compared to other packaging, this one is modern, for Cartier it is not very memorable. Still interesting, but among the display one almost doesn't notice it.

Must Cartier Pour Homme Essence by Cartier 4.10 out of 5 based on 90 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier Must Cartier Pour Homme Essence fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cartier Must Cartier Pour Homme Essence, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Must Cartier Pour Homme Essence by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Must Cartier Pour Homme Essence by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.