Designers » C » Oriental « Groups

Must de Cartier Cartier for women

Must de Cartier Cartier for women Pictures Must de Cartier Cartier for women Pictures Must de Cartier Cartier for women Pictures Must de Cartier Cartier for women Pictures Must de Cartier Cartier for women Pictures Must de Cartier Cartier for women Pictures Must de Cartier Cartier for women Pictures Must de Cartier Cartier for women Pictures Must de Cartier Cartier for women Pictures

Must de Cartier by Cartier is a Oriental fragrance for women. Must de Cartier was launched in 1981. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Jacques Diener. Top notes are aldehydes, pineapple, green mandarin, galbanum, peach, bergamot, brazilian rosewood and lemon; middle notes are carnation, leather, yellow narcissus, musk, orchid, orris root, jasmine, vetiver, neroli, ylang-ylang and rose; base notes are amber, sandalwood, tonka bean, vanilla, vetiver and civet.

Aldehydes Pineapple Green Mandarin Galbanum Peach Bergamot Brazilian Rosewood Lemon

Carnation Leather Yellow Narcissus Musk Orchid Orris Root Jasmine Vetiver Neroli Ylang-Ylang Rose

Amber Sandalwood Tonka Bean Vanilla Vetiver Civet

Obsession
Krazy Krizia
Venice

Must de Cartier Fragrance Reviews

Aria1964
Aria1964

I used to wear Venice by Yves Rocher back in the early 90's, and was rather sad when it was discontinued. Flash forward to the present when I was fortunate enough to get a 1996 formulation of Must from someone's personal collection. At first spray I was (happily) struck by the similarity between the two fragrances... however that's where the similarity ended. The depth, complexity, and longevity of Must is far superior. It is truly a beautiful scent. On my skin the amber is prevalent, and blends harmoniously with the rosewood. Perfect for colder weather as it envelops you in warmth and comfort. Seems to me it would be well suited to a glass of wine in front of the fireplace... can't wait!

TheSultan
TheSultan

it's a very serious scent. And extremely refined...even the reformulation is refined. Most reformulations are not refined. They're just replacements. I bought the one that came in a frosted, ribbed-glass flacon, with gold, cursive font, with a transluscent cap, that has a built in, faux-gold plate sprayer, in it's center. Even the bottle is very serious looking and old school.

this is all about musk, vanilla, amber and green notes. It's pretty heavy too. I couldn't wear this everyday or often at all. But it's one of those formal scents that I like having around for something serious.

I bought this particular reformulation at Neiman's. There was also another reformulation with the red plastic cap, but the salesperson told me it wasn't the most popular because it was pretty watered down, and much much lighter than the other formulations. I knew there was no way I could handle the parfum or EDP. But this reformulation is just right for me and it is very, very unisex.

cost a pretty penny, buying it in a store like Neiman's but it was worth it. For me, it's a suit and tie type of scent.

therealpaloma54
therealpaloma54

The Orientals are possibly the most difficult group of fragrances for me to wear, and Le Must is one of this rare sacred group, by and large, because of the huge galbanum(green) opening which mutes what would otherwise come up smelling harsh on my skin. Michael Edwards writes extensively in one of his books of a few years back about the creation of this perfume, and it helped me to see why I inexplicably love this. The only other orientals I wear are vintage Dioressence, Anne Klein II, vintage Chantilly, Balenciaga's Prelude, and perhaps one or 2 others I can no longer remember. Yves Rocher's inexpensive Venice was a good ringer for this but I found that its scent doesn't hold up in the bottle. So, I eventually had to throw away what was unused after 2 or so years. Obviously, the Cartier Must has much higher quality materials, as you can tell if you take the time to let it enfold gradually on your skin, and appreciate how it moves, shimmers, and radiates with the passage of time. This is undoubtedly a beautiful creation, and even if I didn't like it well enough to wear it, I would still admire it's complex messages.

Shimmersmom
Shimmersmom

I just received this in the mail as a blind buy. I have to say it's the beginning of a beautiful love affair. This fragrance is a beautiful creation with many twists and turns as it develops. I have to admit that I probably wouldn't have appreciated this in my twenties but over the years (mid 40s now) I've come to love more complex fragrances.

DOMINOCAT
DOMINOCAT

I have fallen in love with this fragrance! The carnation, the leather mmmh and then the soft amber drydown sums it up for me. Its candlelight, dark velvet and twinkling diamonds, rich and warm and sexy. Love to spritz the back of my hand when I go to bed and fall asleep sniffing it, it just hypnotizes me!

Will definately keep buying.(might need therapy if its ever discontinued!)

Penny Urn'd
Penny Urn'd

This fragrance makes me ache not for my glorious misspent youth, but for the priceless experience of having a perfume shop with samples and mini's of just about everything. For it was there at this humble, strip-mall shop that I was introduced to high-end, budget, and mid-market scents that lived happily together like a community that has no zoning laws on purpose.

This democracy of scents has affected my entire outlook on nichery, etc. If Jontue is just steps away from Cartier, you're bound to link them in your mind as just different ways of expressing yourself-- not different "types" of people.

Rant over. God, how I loved this one (edp mini that I dabbed as opposed to sprayed-- application methods matter, too) as well as Guy Laroche's sinfully delicious Clandestine. But I cannot revisit either one-- the "mourning" factor (of a shop, of all things) is just too high, and I've never expressed that until now.

I figured that if anyone would understand, it would be the passionate fragrance lovers in this community-- not the casual fragrance wearers who are my friends, family and colleagues. And maybe this isn't the right "place" in this forum for an essay, rather than a proper review, but this fragrance just brought all of that out. Fragrance and Memory-- the original dynamic duo.

GoodVibrations
GoodVibrations

A holy grail for many. Must EDT: Take a combination of galbanum, amber-musky flowers, and leather, and seed it with a touch of dry vanilla and you've got a clean, wearable edition of the hypnotic Nicolaï pour Homme or 3ème Homme. Must and NpH (Nicolaï pour Homme, not Neil Patrick Harris) are irresistible for a reason - they're beautiful and amazing on a woman or a man (well, maybe the same is true for NPH). But Nicolaï pour Homme and 3ème Homme have an added nuance: the "I was in a hurry at the stall and accidentally dripped in my tighty whities a few hours ago" accord. Cartier left this tinkly touch out and left the beauty in (as I'm sure it is with NPH's shorts). Must is spellbinding, captivating, and marvelous.

scentelle
scentelle

I had the vintage one in 1990, in the gold case and red leather box, lined with silk. This is a timeless masterpiece and so beautiful on every level - from the opening to the luxurious elegant trace that it leaves on your skin. It makes you feel glamorous and attractive. It is sophisticated and smells of danger. I would love to buy it again, yet the negative comments about the reformulation are making me have second thoughts.

gracenote-floralspice
gracenote-floralspice

I received my bottle today and gave a tiny spritz on the back of my right hand. To describe or not to attempt to describe this oriental treasure trove. When I wear this I feel like a princess dressed in royal purple silk, my hair coiffed and my heart aflutter as I wait to accompany my prince to the ball in the beautiful banquet hall of an imposing palace. I get the comparison with CK Obsession. On me. However, this wears off into a beautiful leathery note and the vanilla steps forward. Gone is the princess and out comes a femme Fatal. with something spicy, reminiscent of Dior addict, but that is merely for a fleeting moment until the powder takes over. A soft spicy powder. I am not sure if I have a reformulated version of this, but I find this so deep and rich that if there was a deeper and richer version I would be afraid it would take my breath away. Certainly a perfume for a mature lady, danger in the hand of a young girl. A word of caution to fragranistas, spray lightly, less is more where Must deCartier is concerned.

Martaynd
Martaynd

I have the Vintage version of Must, this is the original formulation in a gold case. It is what perfume connesuiers live for. Top quality ingredients and uniqueness. Surprised that it's longevity is under 6 hours. Also have the newer formulation of Must. Neither bottle looks like the one pictured here. The newer version has better longevity, but doesn't smell as high quality as the original. They both have their place in my wardrobe. The vintage was worth the hunt to find it.

Both wear better in colder weather, however I am enjoying it as we move toward Spring. Normally I would wear it for dressy evenings, but I'm surprised how I've liked it during the daytime. So I'm broadening my rules for wear of this fragrance.

Jerrythecat
Jerrythecat

Is Must de Cartier a "must" or a "musk"?
Bought this fragrance based on:
1. My reminiscence of this scent back in the 80s
2. The close relationship with Obsession for Women, Eau de Parfum, that I would kill for
3. The great comments of the Fragranticans
I am slightly perplexed because expecting the wow factor when sprayed myself this morning, I only got the wrong factor instead. Huge disappointment!
Unfortunately, I do not get more projection and silage than with Musk by Jovān that costs 2/3 of the price I paid for Must. Also, where has the complexity I remember gone? Must used to be a shower of different notes such as toffee, vanilla, peach, summer fruits, caramel, a bit like Obsession but more classy and subtle. I only got a weak aromatic, vanilla, powdery whiff that dissipated after a few hours.
That makes me wonder what they have done to Must? Has it been reformulated? Weakened?
I really want to love it again, but I'm not sure if it is going to happen. I have Musk and Obsession to compensate and I think I will have to say goodbye to Must...

Such a great leather. Soft and buttery, almost suede-like. The first few seconds are very galbanum heavy, but the drydown is soft, honeyed, creamy and yet powdery.
Most distinctly I pick up the leather, sandalwood, rosewood and tonka. I believe the honeyed affect is coming from the narcissus. I also detect tiny hints of both peach & pineapple, but not enough to turn off a fruit hater such as myself.
I see the connection between Must and Obsession, but Obsession is just so much sweeter. On my skin, it's syrup. Must manages to be an excellently balanced and wearable amber/vanilla fragrance for me.
In a way, Must reminds me of Avon's Imari. Both have intensive sandalwood with aldehydes & galbanum keeping them fresh. Imari is definitely more soapy and floral, but they're cousins of a sort.

brickbishop
brickbishop

I love this scent. I bought it when I went to work at Cartier in the early 1980's and wore it for almost 10 years. I bought a bottle again on a lark about 4 months ago and walking through one spray of it into the air is still just enough. For me it brings back memories of going to the underground nightclubs in NYC with the most glamorous crowd you know,
The omnipresent Galbanum resin note is fascinating to me, I found this on Wikipedia about it:
"In the Book of Exodus 30:34, Galbanum is mentioned as being used in the making of a Ketoret which is used when referring to the consecrated incense described in the Hebrew Bible and Talmud. It is also referred to as the HaKetoret (the incense). It was offered on the specialized incense altar in the time when the Tabernacle was located in the First and Second Jerusalem Temples. The ketoret was an important component of the Temple service in Jerusalem. Rashi of the 12th century comments on this passage that galbanum is bitter and was included in the incense as a reminder of deliberate and unrepentant sinners."

Interesting.

Young people of both sexes compliment and ask what it is. as classic as it comes.

CeciliaKu
CeciliaKu

Classic yet extremely unique. Must de Cartier is very complex in its composition. It tends to be rather heavy and very 80's in its approach. Initially, it goes on very oriental with an ambery spiciness mixed with exotic fruits. In the heart, it becomes rather powdery.

jeffersonfaudan
jeffersonfaudan

I have this scent... i saw a good bargain for this and purchased it. Mine however is the Must De Cartier Classic that comes with a leather pouch... i don't have any idea how this bottle differs to the one i currently have... all i can say however is that, though this is marketed for women, it doesn't smell exclusively for women. a man can wear it as well. you can think of a guy in tuxedo along with his briefcase and slid back hair... the scent is beautiful, sophisticated and it smells expensive. it's not offensively strong and it has depth. The top notes to middle notes and the base morphs. One beautiful scent!

artsyrn
artsyrn

I just got this new frag and am really enjoying it. My fear is that it could induce a migraine (aldehyde's do this frequently to me so I never know.),but I pray this one will not as it is simply stunning and complex. I am loving the fragrant twists and turns this carries. For now, I can say this is among a favorite in my Oriental category for sure! This is a perfect cooler weather scent. I live in the tropics and 70-80 degree winters will work just fine with Must!

ivyheel
ivyheel

This is so beautiful it makes me want to cry. I won't really add much to the description other than to say it's a lot of warm amber with some vanilla and many other ingredients I can't identify that add up to give something gorgeous. I simply adore it.

Saltaire
Saltaire

As a girl/teenager my mother gave me a small, leftover flask of this, still half-full, as a gift. There was a leather casing to it. It was the one of her scents that I liked most, probably not strong or intensive enough for her nose. Her favourites were magie noire, marbert and opium. I never wore it but only sniffed at the bottle sometimes.

Last Christmas I presented myself with this scent and this year I started wearing it. I smell gent's soap, carnation, smoke, something sweet (flowers? pineapple?) and leather.

I feared Must would be brash or intrusive, but it isn't. I feel very well-groomed or well-cared-for wearing this (the German word is "gepflegt") and also somewhat protected. As if someone older and stronger and well meaning was accompanying me. It's like having a nice man around all the time, or perhaps a dear and rather "cool" favourite aunt or fairy godmother. It's not what I usually wear. (Perhaps it should be what I usually wear.)
Very, very nice. I love this scent.

kmcgrath
kmcgrath

My first impressions of Must were that it was sweet, inoffensive and unremarkable. On me it was all fruity/floral - I didn't get any of the amber, sandalwood or tonka base notes that drew me to the fragrance in the first place. Perhaps it reacted strangely with my body chemistry but I also didn't get the longevity that other users have reported. I'll be passing on Must.

kakamelia
kakamelia

I've ordered the sample of Must, because I'm quite curious of all scents in this category. The opening is a bit strange-very bitter sandal wood, but it lasts for a few minutes and then comes quite long time of nice powdery amber. But the latest drydown is stinky vanilla, like a car tree shaped airfreshener called Wunderbaum vanilla. So except of that final I would love it.
The longevity is very good- I even didn't manage to wash it ;)

Whit
Whit

I got this and I'm still not sure what to think of it. Part of me loves it, while part of me is like "Nope!". The opening is kinda harsh on my skin; it smells reminiscent of lemon Pledge (sorry!), and stays that way for a long time. When it dries, it's awesome! I can't argue with the longevity or sillage, and I can see similarities with Obsession. The biggest difference is that I can handle Obsession's top notes easily, but this one...gee, I don't know. I will say that I've had a sinus infection and I'm currently on antibiotics, so that very well could be contributing factors. For now, I'm going to wait a few days and give it another go and see how it does then, because I really do like it. So for now, I'm waiting and I will do an update at a later time.

Juma
Juma

I've never thought I could love an amber and galbahnum mixture so much. It's woody, resinous, deep, dark seductive scent,It reminds to Miss Dior(a first one) with hints of dark chocolate.
Huh, even my hubby was interested too: What are you wearing, superb scent,great on you, HUH ?!
Longevity and sillage:great.

sparkybish
sparkybish

On a quest for my next perfume, I took a browse around Nordstrom and fate drew me toward Must De Cartier. A quick sniff of the atomizer had me thinking of my aunt's beloved Obsession, which I always adored on her. I loved it so much, I even own a bottle, but something in it doesn't agree with me when I wear it. So I looked the notes up on Fragrantica, made sure there was no patchouli (sadly, my arch nemesis), read a handful of glowing reviews and gleefully asked for a sample.

It occurs to me that you all probably do not need all of this back story.

I sprayed. I sniffed. I sniffed again and again, each time Must morphing just a little before settling into its warm, ambery, woody, slightly spicy amazingness. I'm pretty sure I'm in love.

sensuous@midnight
sensuous@midnight

the holy trinity: Must, Krazy, Obsession....

Edit 6 months later : I have about 30 perfumes and I love them all.
This morning I finished my bottle of Must. I thought I may not need a new one right now.
But...it is now 4PM and it still smells so wonderful, so perfect, so feminine, I am so much in love with its spices, its warmth, its coziness... how could I be without wearing you my beloved Must? I'll get a new bottle tomorrow! :o)

To me, Must is THE most wonderful perfume and my all time favorite <3

diana_drd
diana_drd

Wow, this one is a living thing, with startling twists and turns, green and slightly bitter in the beginning, then, in a few minutes turns woody/sweet(reminds me a bit of dior addict) and after that, my favourite part, woody/incensy amber. I would have never guessed from the top notes it would be such a warm comforting and addictive scent. I love it!

nada
nada

I do love santal, but not as it is presented here. It smells like any wood, dry and a bit bitter. For me the value of santal is its incomparable light sweetness and warmth, lasting eternally. Must is a strong woody fragrance but lacking those santal qualities I prefer.

It is one of those overly serious perfumes, that I always hoped to grow up to, but I think time is running out:)

And I do not get any fruits in pure perfume.

stormyla
stormyla

Must has since it's inception been my non date evening going out scent. I've tried a parfum of the reformulation and have added it to my discard pile. The new formula does indeed smell a lot like Obsession. The old scent did not. If you don't want to pay the outrageous price for the original scent, the older versions of Krazy Krizia are a much closer smell to the old Must. They can be found on Ebay rather cheaply.

In my opinion, the Must parfum is the concentration to wear for nights out. The liquid has a rich almost red color and carries a deep spicy smokiness which is missing in the lesser concentrations. For daywear, I like the EDP. To my nose, the EDT smells altogether different, one that I never used.

Must is an elegantly sensual bright spicy warm Oriental without the dark sultry overtly vamp nature of Magie Noire. Must is sexy, but much more subtle. It's spiciness is not as heavy as Samsara's or the original CoCo's. It's fruitness is not as dark or as boozy as Opium's. The amber, wood and soft florals reveal just a trace of leather. This is an opulent but restrained and earthy scent.

If you can afford it, this is one fragrance to try in an older formula. Parfum minis sell for about $20 to $30. The sillage is healthy but not overpowering like others in this class. The longevity is fabulous often lasting over night.

RugosaAlba
RugosaAlba

Not sure about that

leathermountain
leathermountain

I smelled the parfum and the EdP today. The parfum was beautifully musty, strange and compelling. The EdP just smelled musty. Try first.

niggi
niggi

I just bought my self a bottle of Must because I red in the reviews that it is similar to my beloved Obsession:-); but I am very dissapointed:-(
I got the new transparent bottle. Not tjr one showing here on Frag.but the transparent bottle with gold in the middle.
Thirst spray is nice and fresh, then the amber and spices kik in and then, well then it just smells a bit sweet and ambery but it has no depht and hardly any spice like Obsession and certanly no lasting power. After 5 minutes it settles down to a sweet amber where you have to stik your nose real deep into your skin to smell something.
Is it just me or does anybody else feel the same?
I am dissapointet with the new reformulated version of Must de Cartier:-((
God bless you all

edit: I do have the pure perfum thoug and that is rich and deep. I recomend bying the pure perfum:-)

RGR
RGR

I have just applied some Must de Cartier perfume after it was sitting on a lovely vanity. The color of the bottle is so warm and invites me to wear it. It has been years since its creation. I can tell this fragrance is like no other. A very unique perfume for ladies.

The first spray is a déjà vu road. Almost medicinal, like cough syrup. I recognize all this, I remember all of those 70's and 80's perfumes and their hype for aldehydes. Just as I am about to scold myself for trying it..... It transforms. It becomes masculine and I am startled. I am reminded of my fathers aftershave. Spices, rich woods, seasoned citrus, leather. I am taken away by memories of my dad shaving his face in the morning. It puts a smile on my face and then it happens again. It changes.

Now I am smelling fluffy carnations, soft roses, jasmine, a never ending vetiver. This phase makes me feel like dancing in a vintage halter dress and sunglasses circa late 70's. I laugh again wondering if the perfumer himself was trying to capture that moment in history. The perfumists and their time capsules is what I thought!
Anyways, once again its changing.The musk is suddenly on the rise,reminding me of the sunset along with the golden amber and the vanilla notes. Its like the end of the day. The end of the perfume stages. The civet, the tonka bean, the sandalwood provide the earth for the landing of the dry down. The dry down is so beautiful! I am left sniffing my wrists in a deep state of thought. The word change comes to my mind.

Change is inevitable. Change is as essential as the seasons. Change is a Must.

Must is definitely a perfume for those who are not afraid of strength, change, vulnerability. It is a captivating, rich oriental recommended for confident women.

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

I was 2 young when i had this perfume and it was oh so heavy almost masculine smelling on me. I will have to give it another try in a decade or so... maybe i will feel differently about it then. =)

Castor
Castor

I am trying hard to find specific differences with CK's Obsession. At first sniff, there are: Cartier's blend is more refined, less bold, more complex. As to the rest of them, it will take me hours-long olfative analysis. Unfortunately, will have to leave this for the future due to lack of time.

Next time, I promiss.

Edit: as previously said, the big difference lies in Cartier's complexity. There are notes reminiscent of Almond and Amaretto, which, BTW, for some would be a kind of characteristic proper of the House, in a way analogous to Guerlain's guerlinade. In the case of Obsession, citric notes are somehow more prominent, albeit playing a limited role the way it should be in Orientals. Complexity also shows itself in the way they morph through time: you can get a clear idea how this is like in the case of Cartier's, while in Obsession the evolution feels more linear.

One way or another, these are the kind of women's orientals men can be confident with. If afraid of ubiqueness - both scents are fairly popular - you might as well layer them with men's Obsession, if you feel that its reformulaton turned it into an emasculated version of the original one.

In my case, I´d rather reserve Must to be used alone, and Obsession for Women to be used with Obsession for Men. The effect is much like the one the wearer gets when layering First and VC&A for men, a last resort concoctions in order to achieve a first hand impression of how these men's scents dating from the 1980's were like.

Ellie-7
Ellie-7

I started using this perfume in 1982 when I was living in Cairo, Egypt.
It was given to me by a visiting Saudi princess, I thought it smelled so good on her so she just handed it to me.
Every one loved this fragrance on me at that time and I was told to NEVER change my fragrance.
I wore it for about 8 yrs and then took a break for quite a while. I bought it again about 5 yrs ago and it has changed! It was really not the same at all and gave me a head ache and had to return it. It's really too bad. And just to be clear the perfume is an entirely different fragrance from the EDT!!. I've tried both. I was told that they were designed to wear separately or together to create a new unique frangrance. I didn't care for the EDT.

Limpylou
Limpylou

This warm wintry scent is unique; some may say " Grandma"; I say not! Even the EDT is long-lasting. Lightly sprayed it is great even during the day. Try it if you like rich Oriental fragrance. Compliments will follow.

irishenka
irishenka

Rich and deep. Mature, beautiful, womanly..
Amber, galbanium, leather and vanilla blended in to a sweet potion. Similar to Obsession and Venice. Love to have it in my collection.

Vamy69
Vamy69

If you love Obsession, Opium and perfumes in that general genre then you will love this. Oh my is it just fantastic. Rich, warm, spicy and cozy. I can't get enough of smelling my wrist it is so dang good! Not a Spring or Summer perfume but a perfect cold weather perfume for sure! I can picture wearing this to a Christmas or New Years Eve party.

arxsyn
arxsyn

Today I found this on the Cartier shelf, and I had no idea it was for a woman. I pictured a warm, confident outdoorsy man wearing it. I first found it citrus y and Smokey as tobacco is, herbaceous, woody, pine like and musky, and the base reminded me of opium so at least I figured out is an oriental at least. Some spice, resin, amber, vanilla and the like. I found it ok, pleasant enough but somehow not satisfyingying enough. I want an oriental with more raw oomph

plum
plum

I can detect smell of old dust (library, bookshop, old house?). "Sweet dust". Similar to my beloved CK Obsession. Very 80's. Like it, but this "dust note" annoys me sometimes. Have 1.5 ml sample and won't buy a full size bottle.

shannonl68
shannonl68

I thought they just gave the packaging a new look--they changed the notes too? Why mess with a good thing?? :(

debbborra
debbborra

I haven't read many of the other comments. I think it's a nice fragrance, but rather masculine. The vetiver dominates.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

This fragrance is growing on me in a wonderful way. It was recommended as a heavy galbanum fragrance, and it is--but not in a typical way. To me, it's more a deep vintage vetiver and vanilla scent. It is rich and almost opulant; I wore it in a sundress, but felt like I should have had on leather, fur and pearls. The leather scent was surprisingly distinct, in a way I've not smelled so strongly before. I also smell the orris root, which gives an earthy groundedness. As it dries down, the citrus notes come out, but this is never a gourmand fragrance. Even the vanilla--present throughout the transitions this scent goes through--is not a foody vanilla.

I have tried Shalimar, and prefer Must. It contains many similar notes, but is missing the incense and patchouli notes in Shalimar which I know from experience do not work well for me. Must is much preferable to the heavy smokiness I got from Shalimar, but shares a similar gravitas which I enjoy. To me, this is a perfume for cool days and formal evening events....but, I wore it to a warm spring Good Friday service and another very warm day, and it seemed a perfect fit there as well. It is cool...and yet warms nicely, which I attribute to the galbanum, my reason for being interested in this fragrance to begin with. Overall, a very pleasant and unique scent I'll look forward to wearing again.

antfarm
antfarm

EDT: Has a woodsy, watery quality that isn't all that impressive. I don't smell any of the more appealing notes that would round it out, like peach or spices. Really, it just smells kind of like watered-down sexy sawdust.

Parfum: Rich, deep oriental. Very full bodied (but not overpowering) with development of all the notes listed above. Musky, woodsy, spicy, and nearly edible. Smells just as golden as the liquid. The classier bottle with chrome accents suits it well.

suhaesa
suhaesa

the one i have is called must de cartier but in faint writing it says clair de jasmine..its a beautiful fragrance.. strong.. rich.. and confident.. a bit on the masculine side.. for its full of amber.. musk.. and dry woods.. in a rich background of sandalwood.. its a signature perfume.. its a classy.. elegant. full bodied gin like perfume.. it reminds me of the social scene of he 80 ies..the lavish parties ..the exuberance..
its a bit balmy .. powdery ..oriental.. mysterious.. deep.. dark.. and capable..it could easily be worn by a business woman ..it smells like old good perfumes where perfumes were either floral or oriental its a beautiful annotation of so may amazing notes.. with all its strength.. yet it s not that over whelming ..its approachable..sophisticated and elegant ..

edt 50 ml
perfume ratting 4.4 out 5
bottle ratting 4 out 5
my personal liking scale 4.4 out of 5

Mila Pulina
Mila Pulina

My first ever own purchased perfume - I was 15 and it happened in Italy on a schooltrip ;) I loved the scent - it was wonderful (and the memories of, too).

cmoca
cmoca

Smokey-woody-amber being ushered in by galbanum. Always such a strong scent in a fragrance, and it works so very well in this one. It gives it strength of character.

It does not open with a bomb, but smooth and soft, and it lasts forever on clothes (as all other Cartier fragrances). Very pleasant.

The dry down of this perfume is a sensual genius.

(Not for youngsters, you might look out of time)

(EDIT: I've been wearing this a lot lately and it hit me: it smells like a mosquito repellent we used back home in Romania. I still LOVE the scent, and I wear it, and it absorbs me into a cloud of love, but I have to add this in order to give it a complete review)

Assiduosity
Assiduosity

The quietest and in some ways most reserved of the balmy orientals of the 70s and 80s, Must de Cartier is unlikely ever to offend, it is an exercise in good manners.

Where others scream and seek to shock or pass themselves off as the real Far Eastern deal, Must seems happy with itself, comfortable with the notion that it is a allusion to the orient and not the actual thing.

After a surprisingly bright opening orange and bergamot flourish, a quality of the reformulation, the perfume settles down into familiar territory of amber, sandalwood and vanilla, with a distinctly resinous quality to the heart.

Though there is musk, those fearing powder should be calm as it is kept at bay with some fine handbag leather.

Likewise, floral notes are distinctly muted in a drydown that sees Must become a next to the skin scent.

Some will undoubtedly find the fragrance too sweet and muddled - and it is outside my normal range of comfort - but the drydown is so subtle that any over sugaring and note mixing mellow gently into a pleasant ambient perfume.

Must de Cartier is every inch a comfortable, if quirky, teashop scent. Useful to have riffled away in a mental directory of peaceful havens but not worth making a detour across town for.

NB

Must de Cartier Pour Homme is an altogether more edgy and interesting affair, and certainly an admirable addition to the wardrobes of men and women alike.

alchimia72
alchimia72

I desidered this fragrance so much and now it's mine. It's smokey, sweet and powdery. It remembers me more K di Krizia than Obsession wich is more strong and overwhelming. I absolutely adore it.

Blue_Lady_Jane
Blue_Lady_Jane

This must be the worst sin of a reformulation I have ever encountered! I used to wear this beautiful addictive creation that came in the little leather pouch back in the 80s. My mum bought a bottle a few years ago off eBay - some hideously acrid synthetic stink. I thought she must have purchased a fake item, but upon smelling it again in a department store realised it has indeed changed beyond comparison to what was such a musky, deep, classy perfume.

Very sad & misleading to allow it the same name.

Etulipia
Etulipia

That's a perfume.... Really hypnotic and classy. Gorgeous. Not for everyone

truffles
truffles

Well well well, have to agree it's Obsession!
On me, it goes like this, in quick succession:
OBSESSION - MOSSY GREEN - CINNAMON (maybe that is one of the other ingredients that I'm not familiar with but it translates nicely as cinnamon to my nose).
It then settles into a mixture of all three, finally drying down to a really cinnamony Obsession! Thankfully I don't detect ANY carnation in this.
I find the structure/progression of this scent very artful and interesting, I could wear this (received a mini vial today) and probably will in a 'comfort scent' capacity. :)

CoolBreezes
CoolBreezes

Delicious, sophisticated and approachable with a soft and pillowy undertone. Sillage moderate, lasts about 6 hours. A new cinnamon love!

judyk
judyk

Vintage Must on one arm, current Must on the other -

The vintage is heavier on the aldehydes, florals and vetiver, and I would have called it a chypre.

The current is heavier on the citrus, amber and vanilla - definite oriental.

They almost smell like two different perfumes but I can recognise the vintage in the current. It's more difficult the other way around - the current is much sweeter and "younger". The vintage is classier. The current is reminiscent of Obsession, the vintage is not.

I like both of them. I don't normally assign times of day to perfumes - I wear what I fancy smelling when I fancy smelling it - but I'd be inclined to wear the current Must as a daytime scent and save the vintage Must for evenings.

soonflower
soonflower

My mom still has an old botlle of Must.
It must have been reformulated because I bought mine last week, and it's a bit different.
The old one is stronger, woodier, I can detect more amber and vanilla in the dry down and has a better lasting power (it also is na EDT).
The opening is citrusy, my mom's vintage isn't - it starts velvety warm, woody.
After half an hour they smell quite similar.
It still is my lovely Must - warm, seductive, rich, leathery and very elegant oriental smell.
But it lacks that depth which an old Must had.
Still love it, perfect for fall and winter.
I would love to try the pure perfume of it.

fanny
fanny

For some time, about 8 years back, I tried, and then dismissed Must for being too easy, as I did with a couple of other big perfumes (L'Heure Bleu par example..., which is now a favourite) : I was still on a long term quest for 'something really special' to replace Opium.
Now, out of curiosity, I ordered Must, because I could not remember exactly how it smelled, the quest is over and I know my taste fluctuates:

It is sweet, but it is with leather and a fine citrus!
It is sweet, but it is heavy!

Orange fluid rules and so do the late seventies!
(1981, to be precise and the fluid really is orange, not at all like the picture)

Edit 18th of Sept. '12:

My signature scent this fall !!

Migalex
Migalex

This one is to me Cartier more interesting scent. I find it a bit similar to Dior addict. In both Tonka Bean has a cinnamonish scent, but Addict is sweeter while in Must the cinnamon like scent has been deprived of any sort of sweetness and is very inextricably mixed with galbanum. It is just a powdery woody, cinnamon and galbanum scent, quite opulent and intense. As time goes by, it does acquire a bit of sweetness, but very faint. Staying power is not bad. The scent does have a presence but to me it does not do much more. I do not find it pleasant or unpleasant, or find it pleasant only in relation to its having quite a strong particular character.

catsngunsnyarn
catsngunsnyarn

Must de Cartier is simply gorgeous and complex. It's seductive, dark, very mature and very sexy. I've owned it since 1996 when I bought in while on a Nordstrom fragrance expedition. I remember narrowing my choices down to Obsession, Shalimar, and Must. The Must won out after about an hour of settling on my arm. The amber, bergamot, and vanilla stand out. This is also a long-loasting fragrance. More than one squirt is overkill on me.

Cocinelle
Cocinelle

Must De Cartier opening is an intense rhapsody of wood and citrus. But that last for only a few seconds. As it warms on the skin a sweet juicy pineapple take place all surrounded by a vague perception of ylang ylang, yasmine, orchids and narcissus.
In a more intimate phase of the dry down, it becomes all amber, a gourmand vanilla, sandalwood and tonka bean.
Orris roots are MARVELOUS. Everything gets sultry, a warm feeling of being surrounded by lightly scented candles embraces you.
This perfume is like a warm bath at night, sipping on a chalice of whiskey cream, wrapping yourself in warm thick towels, indulging in the mirror obscured by the steam.

Must will cuddle you and will be an intimate loyal friend. That type of friend you will never admit to be actually attracted to.

mzfiguer
mzfiguer

This has been the least age-appropriate purchase I've ever made, haha. I was well under 25 when I got it, so to say it merged awkwardly with my chemistry is an understatement. But I give myself props for trying.

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

The old good friend.
Very good qualitatively scent. Classic. Soft and nice :). One can wear him all around year, I very like him also in summer.

Annelien1987
Annelien1987

Heaven. Pure heaven. Smells like the drydown of Obsession. I love this so much. Mmm pure heaven. Vanilla, Amber, Spices, love it! There is also a heavy leather note. I don't really like leather (actually dislike it) but in this fragrance it's ok.

I crave for fragrances like this sometimes.
This and obsession, there is a heaven people. This is pure sex, a naughty girl perfume. I will always have bottle of obsession and must.

aschiffm
aschiffm

Started off like a spiced smokey fireplace. Very spicy in the beginning. Also smelled a lot of the oriental fruity orange and pineapple. The spice mostly goes away and gets warmer and more resinous/ambery and vanilla vanilla vanilla. The Orris root makes it buttery, if you like this aspect try TF Violet Blonde (very different but also buttery).

MUST starts to smell a little like a baby diaper (maybe its the powder and fruit combo), but it's also sweet and warm . However not super unique if you are used to oriental perfumes in general.

atiet97
atiet97

I do understand why many people have associated Must de Cartier with CK-Obsession. They are both warm oriental, heavy, ambery, lush, etc. But I can't wear Obsession, period!! On my skin the civet is bitter, animalic, screechy and harsh, it overshadow other notes. But Must de Cartier is unique!! It blooms beautifully and the notes reveals slowly...we literally could notice the transitions.

The galbanum, aldehydes, pineapple, bergamot, sequoia and lemon are strikingly obvious on the top. However I don't detect any peach. The heart is powdery; carnation, musk, vetiver, ylang, jasmine, rose and leather are noticeable. The base is balmy, earthy, woody and ambery. It's warm sweet with just a little bit of bitterness. Thanks God, the civet is tame. It adds the oomph effect into the overall blend.

The balmy and woody of Must de Cartier reminds me of another discontinued great creation, Emanuel Ungaro-Ungaro. If you have a chance compare this two gems side by side. It'll be hard to only love one :)

*My review is based on parfum concentration.

Jvs3005
Jvs3005

Allthough I love this smell, it wears very closely to the skin, which disapoints me a little. I have to sniff hard an concentrate on smelling something myself even right after application (2 sprays behind the ears). Doesn't hold in my hair either. I would really love it if people around me could smell this delicious fragrance. Cause it is really delicious. It depends from day to day, I sometimes smell amber, at other times I smell leather. Yesterday leather was on, the day before amber (depends on the weather outside I think: dry vs rainy)

Probably have to switch from EFT to EDP. :)

akats
akats

It is a piece of art indeed!. Full of contradictions. Sour at the bebinning, warm spicy after, leathery and sensual at the end. Must is a light oriental, that its character can be versatile, depending on how much you are sprayed. It is a fragrance you can wear all day with confidence, if you love it of coarse. The first impression (top notes), gives you a cheerful feeling together with a warm and cozy aura. (citrus, peach and wood. I feel amber to be there too, although is listed as a base note. Then, you experience the warmth of carnation and the fierce presence of vetiver, along with the other florals. Its heart is spicy, sensual but light and elegant as well. Florals melt with woody tones to a balanced and semi-sweet outcome, not gourmand, but sophisticated and classy. Fruits are faded, but they still give a hint, so as to balance the warmth. The end is erotic. Animalic and sexy yet, not vulgar. "Must" is for mature ladies after 30, dynamic and selfconfident ones, and not for romantic fragile souls. It is a very serious smell for those that have the appropriate style...

dlane1953
dlane1953

I own both a vintage EDT and a newer forumlation and (no surprise here) they are quite different. The vintage opens soft and velvety, and continues to deepen as it evolves. The reformulation opens sharp and citrusy and then slowly settles into the vintage notes that I love. Such a complex fragrance, but so smoothly blended that I cannot pick out many of the individual notes in every stage. The woodiness is balanced by the florals and depth is created with the addition of the civit, musk and amber in the base which creates a warm, subtle, and sensual fragrance. Both have great sillage and longevity although the vintage is more appealing to my nose. The newer version could be also work for men I think. I hope that I can continue to find the vintage online since this fragrance makes me swoon.

Yamba1
Yamba1

This smell has been haunting me for decades. You see, I wore Must in the eighties, and it must have connected on a deep cerebral level because in all the intervening years, I have been searching for that particular smell even though I had forgotten that smell belonged to Must. That beautiful, timeless, ethereal smell. Now I've found it, i feel I've met up with an old friend!

Since our fling in the eighties, I've spent a fair amount of time with Must's sister, basier du dragon, and I there is no denying they are related. Both have a classic structure with deep bases of amber and wood. Where dragon adds a little booze and spice, Must has a subtle animal edge from the civet which keeps it interesting and balances the fruit and flowers. Both have a wonderful vanilla accord that floats in and out of the composition throughout the day. To me, Must is gentler than Dragon, and for that reason, can be worn more easily in an office setting.
Although gorgeous for a woman, I would love to smell Must on a bloke.

Thank you Scorpiosheep for reacquainting me with my old friend :)

mimi.smell

Woody amber vanilla with hint of aldehydes, flowers and fruits. Definitelly a complex perfume, timeless masterpiece. Warm and smoky, but not heavy at all. It smells like muffled powerful oriental elegance, it's fantastic ... it's gorgeous.

Excellent addition to my perfume collection!.
Thanks for your reviews guys!

sajane
sajane

I have been looking for this scent, since the late 80.
I loved it back then, and can not wait to have it again.

mimi.smell

I've ordered it today.I'm so happy that I found it online (hope is not 'fake' verison!) MUST...must have it!? Looking at all your reviews here.. wow.. it must be fantastique. I can't wait to smell it. I'll tell you later what I think!

nelle2
nelle2

I love this one!!!I have a big bottle,given to me as a present in the late eighties, the original fragrance, beautiful bottle in a pretty red box. Sadly some one used my bottle and dropped it on the floor,i've lost about half of this golden wonderful rich liquid in the carpet,and now i haven't got the metal things anymore which belong in the top,I love this scent so much that i almost don't want to use it,I sniff the box,My taste for fragrances changed a lot during 20 years,most of the perfumes I liked back then,I don't like these days ,but I loved Must then very much and i still adore this warm classy expensive sensual smelling mmmmm I think i'll take a little snif a bit later......

Wonderful fragrance Men Women

Very exciting

عطر رجالي نسائي قوي رائحة رائعة جدا وتدوم

انه مثير

Roma27
Roma27

Autumn will be starting soon in my country & I absolutely cannot wait to wear this Amazing fragrance. Just browsing down below at all the wonderful reviews makes me wonder what more can be said about such a Masterpiece. Cartier what an excellent job! The dry down is just out of this world. It's unique to my nose. It is definitely a head turner as well as a crowd pleaser. Can't go wrong with this in your wardrobe. A fantastic soft woodsy & earthy oriental. Superb!

ladywildswan
ladywildswan

I am one of the lucky ones... I wore this when it first came out. My perfume of seduction when it was a major thing on my mind and it worked. I have had several people nuzzle my neck and moan, "oh my God you smell awesome" need I say more. So they messed with it when they reformulated it... oh dear, when will we stop messing with perfection. Look for the old stuff and enjoy the swarms of men at your neck!

emiana
emiana

It's very beautiful perfume...I love it...I can found some notes of talcum..powdery very good...I have edt but I would like to buy edp...

FairyDust

Final UPDATE: I sprayed this again and noticed very green notes this time that I did not notice before at all. (Strange how sometimes perfumes change with the subtle fluctuations of one's body chemistry.) This time, I am strongly reminded of Estee Lauder's Private Collection. The difference is, EL stays green throughout, whereas Must changes and evolves to reflect differenct stages as described in my earlier review.

FairyDust

Finally my bottle arrived today and ……oh….. oh my!! What a surprise! A REALLY NICE surprise! This is absolutely heavenly! I am so thrilled with this!

This is a gorgeous oriental featuring a peach liqueur a la gourmand at the top, followed by a sprinkling of neroli and surrounded by lush, velvet roses within the heart of a deep woods. I detect the civet here at the top, too, but it’s nice, subtly seductive, not harsh at all.

A few minutes into this beautiful bouquet and it gets even better. The amber shows up, bringing with it its warmth and a silky-smooth, intense comfort. I sense the exotic orchid and heady ylang-ylang here, too. The potion becomes sweeter at this stage as the tonka bean and vanilla make their appearance. But the vetiver keeps it from becoming too sweet. Finally, I detect the soft orris root, which, gladly, does not dominate but rather magnifies all notes in this beauty.

This perfume seems more like an elixir to me and is quite stunning, sexy, and powerful! Not sure why it has escaped me for so long. Probably because of the references to Obsession which my husband loathes, causing me to steer clear of it in the past. But this! This! THIS!!!! This is nothing like Obsession! This is mesmerizing, captivating and incredibly irresistible!

I am sure I will be reaching for this often. Although this would be absolutely stunning for evening, I know I won’t be able to stay away from this during the day!

andrada2003
andrada2003

I was very curious about this perfume. Even if I just bought another two perfumes for myself, this was still on my list. Finally, I got it.
One word: wonderful!
When I first smell it, I said :"Just like my beloved Obsession". Soon after, I noticed the difference. Must is a little bit cleaner on my skin, Obsession is more harsh. The drydown is to die for, I can't stop sniffing my wrist.
Very long lasting for an EDT. Still smell it after 7 hours, just like Obsession.
Guess I have two signature perfumes by now...
Love it!

ebernard6@comcast.net
ebernard6@comcast.net

I have been wearing Must since the early 90s and I must agree with the review that stated this is a dangerous fragrance for a young woman - which I was back then! When I wear it now, as a woman in my early 40's, I believe that I have finally evolved into the woman that should wear this parfum. It embraces the confidence and wisdom that I lacked in my twenties and underscores the essence of women like a bemused and knowing smile. When I wear this now, heads turn when I pass through a crowded restaurant and the majority of those heads are the younger men I used to chase after in my twenties! This is a fragrance that truly declares that the largest erogeneous zone in the human body is the brain and its true mystique is its ability to speak to all the senses, not just the nose.

Coutureguru
Coutureguru

Fantastically good!!! I tried this many times in the 80's and thought "peeeyew" ... oh the misguided mistakes of an immature nose :o). I recently rediscovered this gem, and I am happy to report that it is JUST WONDERFUL ... still!! The best thing about this fragrance is the superbly blended Vanilla, Amber and Sandalwood base lifted by the Aldehydes up top and just the smallest hint of skank from the Civet. I'm sure the florals and fruits enhance the overall beauty of Must ... but they are such soft players as to be hardly there at all. Definitely not a "hip" frag but alarmingly unisex and ever so cultured! I see a few comparisons with Obsession ... comparing Must to Obsession is like comparing a thoroughbred arabian to a pack mule!! IMHO of course ;o). One to add to the collection as soon as humanly possible ... which means as quick as my overused cedit card will allow HAHAHA. Smells of wealth :o) ...

boruvka44
boruvka44

I bought pretty 30 ml purse spray of pure perfume for laughably low price. Must is a clone of Rochas Absolu and Addict! Or vice versa.

ilovekylie
ilovekylie

is not necesary edp the edt is veryyy long lasing

sue165
sue165

it's only available as EDT?? or there's EDP!!??

Just when I'd given up and thought "Leather's just not for me," along came Must (PARFUM!).

I fell in love at first spritz, before the mist even dried on my skin. I smelled a sharp blast of pineapple, quickly followed by the richness of peach and galbanum. It was zesty and stirred me up inside!

As the parfum wore down, it turned into a fantastical cloud of sweet tonka, soft leather, and resins. To die for!!

OMG! I loved Must! Once I had also a tiny decant of pure parfum, to die for.
It's not an easy fragrance in the way we are used now. It was a grand lady scent, whimsical, feminine but not frilly at all! Actually it's quite serious, in the line of Obsession and Ambre Gris.
The special green vegetable strong note in the beginning I suppose it is galbanum.
Then it becomes sweeter and sweeter on my skin, always warm, rich, a little spicy and vanillic in the same way that vanilla was used in older perfume, not the candy cotton obsessive childish woman stereotype.
Perfumes reflect their time. Not many years ago young women wanted to look like ladies, now ladies want to seem teen-agers or even younger.
Anyway, whether you like it or not, Must has a precious feature from its own era: it's multi-layered and nuanced. I personally love this feature in a perfume.
It's also very long lasting, it never cheak on you, it's like an elegant reliable lady with a big heart but sometimes a serious attitude.
And like a lady she can go wherever she wants!
You can wear it during the day especially as winter perfume or douse yourself for elegant event
I'm speaking in present tense... I should say Must "was" all this.
I sprayed for a tester of EdT in a perfume store and found a watery perfume, a ghost of what it was.
I don't know if it went through re-formulation.
I remember a much bolder scent.

Kharnak
Kharnak

This is another Odd classic that you may hate at first, but love after. Starts off with a bitter Green foliage note,im guessing is the Vetiver? but once that clears it's a rich luxurious mustiness that so complex and delicious(Tonka Vanilla Leather), smells "expensive", like an old lady's purse as i often say.
Yes, it is similar to CK Obsession because they both contain Civet, they both have that curiously "Musty dry Sweet" Dry Down.
I like an older review saying it's like "skipping 3rd base" and dangerous to give to a young girl. This is definitely a classic "Mature" fragrance, i dare say perhaps the ultimate Cougar perfume? rawr

spookyjan
spookyjan

For some reason my skin seems to soak in all toilette versions of perfume,i prefer parfum.My husband bought me this for my birthday in August not realising it is a toilette,it does remind me of obsession,however it is so light on my skin i get no sillage an no comments from others on my "SMELL"after 2 hours it has dissapeared from my skin.I have to say it is a lovely smell and as one reviwer here said i can also smell the pineapple.Lovely if you like only to smell yourself but alas not for me.

zainab amir
zainab amir

Amazing,mesmerizing and classy.It seriously makes you smell like a million dollars

Luka822
Luka822

Makes me smell like my grandpa

beatrix75

yes its good i like its very luxury,lux in a botle, strong and definitly winter warm and rich fume

beatrix75

i dont know if i like or not ,oriental fums its not mi typ but i thincking to buy soon its sound good i am flover smell lover so???!!!!

cdz28
cdz28

Not crazy about this one. There's something about this fragrance that just doesn't click with me. I read so many good reviews that I really wanted to like this one.

chowchow41
chowchow41

I tested this edt and OMG, its such a good mix of fruit with leather [love that note] and the drydown amazing. I find it a tiny bit similar to obsession, but this one is more perfect to me, more richer, warmer. Especially with colder nights now its becoming my best friend and for an edt its longlasting. I got me a sample and im saving for a bottle of this beautiful edt. The revieuws are true its really a MUST.

onimoka
onimoka

The dry down, on my skin, reminds of Venice Yves Rocher.
At very first sniff "NO",not me. Too strong. There is something that i don´t like, cannot say what it is. I can see why so many people likes this fragrance, same time, it is very special fragrance. Transforms very nice with time.

browneyes55
browneyes55

I'm loving it! So glad i put it on @ Neiman Marcus nevermind that they are stuck up there. i only sprayed ONCE, though! I don't really feel sexy in it, just comforted...... it kind of smells like shaving cream a little bit, i think, which is a bit of a turn on.
AND surprisingly, it wasn't at all suffocating in the heat tonight like i expected it would be..!! =] hmmm....

It really evolves beautifully. I love the refreshing opening, its really a deceiver, though!! This is also fantastically blended. Its very soft, yet projects a lot. I was excited to hear that it was often recommended to scorpios like me!

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

This would be an AMAZING sexy, erotic, deep, mystical and perfect scent if the civet was removed. That disgusting cat really kills everything nice, and makes it smell like poop. And i really mean poop/feaces.
The top notes are to die for... Sillage and longevity are fantastic. Kill that damn cat!

I adore this one. Deep, soft, warm and sexy scent. No sharp or edgy notes in this one. Not for a young woman to wear, I think. This is a scent for a woman who want attention and know how to make an entrance. Use carefully or else it will turn thick and heavy.

Jag avgudar denna doften. Djup, mjuk, varm och supersexig parfym. Inga skarpa noter. Inget för en ung kvinna att bära enligt mitt tycke. Detta är en doft för kvinnan som vill ha uppmärksamhet och som vet hur att göra entré. Används försiktigt, annars kan den bli tung.

cinsot
cinsot

The more I admire a fragrance (read: worship) the harder it is for me to write about it. Cartier's Must falls into this challenging category.

Must is breathtakingly beautiful.

Why?

I wish I could articulate why, really I do. Some things just defy words with their humbling beauty. I could not begin to try to analyse the behaviour of the notes present in Must.

If there is one perfume in my collection that captures everything I love about perfume (and perfume loves about me and my body chemistry) Must fits the bill splendidly.

Aldehydic, floral, powdery, fruity, spicy, woody, leathery, masculine, feminine. Magnificent, sublime, grand, great, excellent, remarkable!

vaiduakhu
vaiduakhu

It will be my signature fragrance from the next winter.

CollyB
CollyB

Have an original bottle of this 15ml Parfum Ligne Voyage in little leather pouch. Only wore it on special evening occasions and stopped wearing it when CK bought out Obsession; hated that people thought I was wearing the cheaper smell-alike!

full_of_colours
full_of_colours

The sexiest scent I've ever encountered, period!

aelias
aelias

Really, really nice....it is only a "must" if you don't already have Shalimar. The two are almost identical.

olga1780

I already wrote a review earlier, but tonight i was wearing it out to dinner and i cant help but admire Must over and over: this is ultimately a regal fragrance, it exudes confidence, luxury, wealth. I have a new EDT, and it is perfection to me. I am not the type to frantically hunt down rare discontinued or vintage versions unless i stumble on a great deal....I prefer to move on, because there is always a substitute available out there.
Must de Cartier is definitely the Must in every classy woman's collection!

olga1780

It's gorgeous.....makes you feel like Royalty. Definitely a permanent item in my collection. I am really impressed with the House of Cartier quality....my 4th Cartier fragrance that lived up to my expectations.

Gingerwoman
Gingerwoman

This is a sensuous oriental scent that has been recommended for Scorpio women by astrologers.A quite green opening that evolves into a spicy floral scent then the drydown is warm and leathery fiery sandalwood and grounded tonka bean. Amber sweetens the base and dries with vanilla.

kgb1_nz
kgb1_nz

I love this perfume, but oh, it doesn't love me. After having it on (a teeny drop in the crook of both elbows) for an hour and a half, I had to rush to the ladies to try and wash it off with soap and water. The base notes hit me upside the head and the headache's is on it's way. Looking through previous reviews I can see words like 'musk' and 'oriental' which should have had me running for the hills (had I read them all those years ago when I bought the perfume).
Oh well, time to clear out the self-filling spray bottle in preparation for something else.

blueberry
blueberry

Must de Cartier is a must for me! This is love at second sniff. The first one was hate, but finally I had to surrender and admit my initial mistake.
I got myself a 100ml EDT and feel like wearing it every day, all the time.

At first the fragrance is a blast of unspecified nature-you actually don't know what it is and what will happen next. I love this uncertainty and this unique initial suspension. But then, you get a soft, balmy, warm and soothing oriental wrap with vanillic accords and a hint of expensive dark chocolate.

This is sophistication and class in a bottle.
Highly intoxicating. For the women who are mysteries, with complicated personalities. Sensual perfume, but not in an obvious way.

Sillage: close to the skin, but if applied on clothes it is noticeable
Longevity: good, although reapplication during the day is necessary for the EDT (I hope EDP is better in this respect)
Recommendations: daytime in cold season, night-in summer.

And let me say something about the bottle. I think this is one of the most elegant bottles, not unusual or extravagant, but there are some aspects that appeal to me immensely: simple and minimalistic flat flask with rounded sides and translucent plastic cap firmly integrated with the glass and nicely hidden atomizer button in perfectly matching colors - all make it so meticulously thought out and really elegant. Simplicity at its best.

I love it!

ReinaT
ReinaT

Must is definitely a spicy Oriental. It is very strong but still a gorgeous fragrance. For my taste, it is a bit masculine, not as feminine as Opium, but in that genre. I have a small bottle of the original composition and what I like about it is the dark, sultry mysterious spicy flavors of the orient. I adore it! The more I wear it, the more I love it! Not every woman can carry this off, it is strong and dominant, which is why it is understandable that some compare it to a man's cologne and I can definitely smell the leather in it. And I love it! It could be a unisex perfume, I don't think so, but definitely not for the weak of heart, it is spicy, woodsy, strong oriental. Like many of Cartier's fragrances, you do not need to use much of it, because it is strong and last a looong time. A very magical perfume.

TigerLadyTX
TigerLadyTX

For our first wedding anniversary, way back in 1981, my husband gifted me with a bottle of Must de Cartier in pure perfume formulation. Some people might think it too heady, or " rich" smelling for a young lady of 18 years of age, but this fragrance was then, and still is today, right up my alley.

Shalimar and Emeraude, (always in parfum), were two of my favorite fragrances from my earliest childhood. My beloved Ma Mere, (mother's mother), wore the latter while Grand Ma, (father's mother), wore the former as their "signature scents". I was well primed from infancy to love the Oriental because of this....

I would say that Must is very similar in style, feeling, and composition to Emeraude and Shalimar. It has a wonderfully bright citrus opening that eventually settles into a warm, rich, vanillic, musky, ambery veil with awesome sillage and staying power to die for. Must is NOT a polite wall flower type of frag. If you want a gentle, demure, quiet frag., then Must is not for you. Must is powerful, seductive, brash, warm, and above all a deeply rich feeling frag. that should be proudly worn with an air of confidence.

Over the years, my love for the Oriental has remained true and, indeed, my fragrance wardrobe seems to be more in that family than any other group. Must has, and will remain, one of my life long favorites.

loewa
loewa

wonderful!!

strong and sexy and dark.

i noticed it smells quite like cks obsession. compare and see....

myytrix
myytrix

I have this perfume for the last 13 years, it was a love from first sniff:) I could wear it on daily basis or evening party. Its great for all occasions. Very sexy and in the same time decent. I am just crazy about it!

an.jorePipip
an.jorePipip

I tried to spray it on my wrist...and i wondered since it is written many notes in this fragrance but i could not detect it. Only vanilla and vanilla, even though it isn't bad but I'd preferred Le Baiser du Dragon :)

xdaria
xdaria

I like it a lot. It's the kind of perfume that screams "You MUST touch me now!" Very carnal, deep, high-class!
Longevity: Excellent for an EDT!

marioslg
marioslg

I tried this perfume by accident believing that it was for men. I had it on my hand for hours and I didn't notice that was for women. I like it and beleive that men can wear this perfume also.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

It is defenitly a perfume for a mature woman,like someone in her 60´s. To heavy for me though. Im 25.

TankGirl
TankGirl

A classical scent, perfect for mature womens. It reminds me of the opera. Very woody and spicy, a velvety scent that lingers on my skin for hours. I dont think I can use it because it requires a different fashion style of mine. Perfect for women on their 40', its a perfume with status and power. I imagine a business women wearing this, with a elegant black dress and a fur coat. Lovely!

Sissi
Sissi

A more refined and more introverted sister to the extroverted Opium, if opium is the party girl and libertine who hunts night clubs get down and dirty on the dance floor hot and sexy Cartier is an Ice queen
of all orientals with it's clinical elegance of green notes and orris makes
it cooler and more reserved then opium,
She frequents high end restaurants where
her sexuality is more in hidden codes
like a slip of a note with black ribbon
embroidered on the edge to bring him into her room at an luxurious hotel suite making love all night Cartier uses
a more subtle approach to seduction then
the fire of opium.

It opens cold with aldehyde i also can
detect cool wet green notes then dries
warm with spicy carnation and musk makes
it almost an masculine feel to the skin
orris root adds to the earthiness of Cartier jasmine starts to steep through
the senses the velvety note of rose is
prominent and yet elusive dries the middle part of the fragrance.

The drydown is warm and leathery like
soft supple with civet to make it an
animalistic exotica then dries to an
fiery and dry sandalwood and grounded
tonka bean amber sweetens the base and dries with vanilla.

If Opium is the Fire Must de Cartier is
the Ice.

weegee
weegee

In autumn I reach for Must de Cartier.

The pure perfume isn't for the faint of heart, rather it's the tree in autumn with the most brilliant, glowing red leaves among those that are "merely" regally golden or fresh-juice orange. Aldehydes (lordy, I do love aldehydes!) cast a special brightness to this dusky beauty, like piercing shafts of sunlight through the forest canopy.

Smoke, resin, the bookish vanilla scent of old paper, the dusty warmth of dark chocolate, a trail of galbanum's uber-green, the tangy bite of civet, the humid, fresh loam that forms under fallen and decaying trees... Delicious, randy and elegant.

Must makes me reach for leather gloves and any garment with a fur collar while I contemplate which single barrel bourbon to sip, neat, before dinner.

Lasts 10 hours or more on skin, 24 hours on hair and days on clothing. Warm & powerful sillage.

Justyna
Justyna

At first I felt in love with this deep, dusky, plummy sweetnes, but when I bought a bottle, it started to make me sick. I had to give it back to a friend. Tonka bean? Well... I was pregnant;) Say "Must the Cartier", I think "nausea"!

Finding this fragrance was a true God-send. Where I live, Must de Cartier is pretty much unheard of, in fact the name Cartier barely registers as being a fragrance house. A lot of people think that Cartier only makes jewellery.

From what I have delighted in, Cartier is an amazing perfume house. Must de Cartier is my favourite so far.

Classic yet extremely unique, Must de Cartier can be compared to the likes of Cacharel Eden, Gucci Rush and Rochas Byzance. As you may have gathered from the perfumes I compared it to, this fragrance is a love it or hate it.

Must de Cartier is so very complex in its composition. It tends to be rather heavy and very 80's in its approach. Initially, Must de Cartier goes on very oriental with an ambery spiciness mixed with exotic fruits. I usually detest pineapple in fragrances, however in Must de Cartier the pineapple note is absolutely beautiful.

In the heart, this fragrance becomes rather powdery, a scent that I find resembles cosmetics. I smell vintage lipstick, perfumed face powder and inky eyeliner. A strange concoction, which is strangely appealing at the same time.

I picture a dramatic woman when I smell Must de Cartier. She's the kind of lady that decks herself out in diamonds every day, wears intensely coloured clothes, high heel shoes and has perfectly manicured nails. Essentially, Must de Cartier is the kind of fragrance that would suit a much older me. At the age that I am now, Must de Cartier would feel wrong, however in the next fifteen or so years, this fragrance would suit me well.

This fragrance is so well balanced. The combination of spiciness, powderiness and vanillary amber is beyond words. I could praise this fragrance for at least another 1,000 words, however I wouldn't want to bore you all to tears.

Getting back to the important aspects; Must de Cartier has bold sillage and commendable lasting power. All I can conclude with is my strong desire to have everyone test this fragrance, especially now seeming that it is still relatively easy to find. You may be disappointed if you leave it too long, as I fear that a discontinuation of this fragrance may be on the cards.

Cyntillate
Cyntillate

There is something in Must that pushes me away. I have a big bottle of edt that was given to me 6 or 7 years ago and it's maybe only a quarter used. Reading through the notes listed I'm thinking either the aldehydes, civet or leather. It always seemed more a men's cologne even though it is sweet and a bit heavy. There are men who could definitely wear this and give it style. Funnily, I can more easily wear the Santos de Cartier (men's oriental). They are similar but I find Santos to be softer.

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

This is an Oh my God perfume! Wear it and feel its "the-winner-takes-it-all"-aura.

Check out these ingredients!
Steadily based on vetiver, plus some sexy leather, a surprise of fresh pineapple, aldehydes and bergamot of course for that uplifting touch and an intoxicating floral heart.
Rose is the main flower that echoes on my skin and although I am not a rose fan, this is just addictive.

A powerplayer by all means.

I would call it a chypre not an oriental.

dragonesque
dragonesque

I am testing Must de Cartier today, EDT. Just like Le Baiser Du Dragon, it loudly declares its arrival. The opening is fruity, smoky and aldehydic. One must be a woman of spirit to endure it, let alone to enjoy it.
After a while, it turns woodier retaining its smokiness. The image that is conjured up when I inhale this scent is that of a sawmill where brutal log-men have had a smoke and a drink after a long working day. The floor is covered with fresh sawdust. The air is saturated with smoke of cigarettes and the fumes of cognac the men have been drinking. Cats have made this sawmill their home and are walking to and fro (the civet note).
Then beautiful sweet amber, vanilla and tonka beans make their way through the mess left by the log-men, but the annoying cats remain.
Too much of everything happening within one fragrance – this is my first impression. Maybe I just need time to get used to it to be able to appreciate the complexity. I will review this fragrance again after a while, once we become more familiar with each other.

chiva
chiva

Wow. I cant believe they still make this perfume...
My mother used to wear this in the nineties. I found her bottle a while ago and i gotta say, its very oldfashioned. This is not a scent for everyone!

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

I now truly understand why perfumes are called 'Orientals' (although how Flowerbomb can be lumped into this category I will never know).

This exotic perfume is all smoke, spice, woods and mysteriousness. A dark shop filled with dark, dangerous things. Kind of like that shop the Dad stole Gizmo from in Gremlins. Despite never having never been there, it nevertheless brings to mind my fantastical & romantic notions of Shanghai.

Lame imagery aside, after the intial savage men's aftershave top notes have faded, the wafting aura from Must wears very soft, powdery, musky & elegantly on my skin.

Having said that though, smelling it directly on my wrist brings a wave of nausea so I doubt I can wear it. Woe is me.

Grazia
Grazia

It's almost classic, tart, sharp and sweet, for evening use.

carera
carera

yes im with u vdxl its unisex perfume and im using it

vdxl
vdxl

Review for EDT
This should be nowadays a unisex-to-male scent. It is classy, but not strictly feminine( I love the masculine versions of Must either). It is like a perfume to wear at night, intimately. It is sweet, oriental, but also has a discreet feel added to it( even if it is quite intensive). Cartier is good at releasing fragrances and cologne. I really feel this is not from the 80s, but from the 90s. Also, D&G for Women is like a cheap and vulgar version of this masterpiece.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

I wore this stuff many many moons ago! Like 1987! Its very nice and I do like it alot. I always thought about the possiblity of getting another bottle but have not got around to as of yet. Its long lasting and very oriental indeed.

Another no-holds-barred oriental by Cartier, in the spirit of LE BAISER DU DRAGON, MUST ramps up the noir, dims the lights further, by throwing both leather and civet into the mix.

Deep and evocative, MUST reminds me of my night at the Melkweg in Amsterdam (fortunately I was in the company of people from my rue de vaugirard foyer whom I trusted...). Or the shock of seeing the redlight district for the very first time.

MUST reminds me of my first trip to Paris, when upon arrival, bright blue suitcase in tow, I somehow found myself walking down a street all alone, wondering why there were so many women standing along the walls of the buildings either smoking or conversing with men. I was wearing a pink sweater and, yes, it was rue saint denis...

MUST is the very definition of NOIR: dark, seamy, urban (Humphrey Bogart MUST be nearby...)--a bit like NYC: the city that never sleeps and, let us be frank, often stinks. No, MUST is not your vanilla-sugar-sprinkled-cupcake oriental.

Legend has it that Napoleon used to ask Josephine not to bathe for two weeks at a time. My hunch is that he would have liked MUST very much.

When I held my MUST-annointed wrist to my sleeping cat's nose, his nostrils began to flare, and then he licked his lips. Need I say more?

I own a few samples of this great scent, never bought it because I always admired it but never felt like "mine". Now things are changing... I'm wearing the EdT these days and I really like it! The note that comes out as strongest is galbanum, a very green pungent note tamed by other notes, wild but elegant, then Must becomes very vanillic but in an extremely refined and non foody way. It smells like classic green vanilla and a little smoky but not too much.
All other notes are blended together and nothing pops out on its own. The result is daring but very harmonious.
It definetely has something in common with my long time love Samsara, even if they are not similar. Must is an oriental, ok, but it's not cloying or overspiced.
It never smells dirty on me, but it wakes up inner passions and I feel it as a sexy scent in a ladylike way. I'm not saying it smells old! It just smells sophisticately sensual, so it is probably suitable for a lady who gained some awareness, regardless of age, because Must is complex and possesses hidden corners to find out.
Lasting power is good even in EdT. It is expensive and smells expensive. It smells Cartier, like So Pretty, another favourite.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

I don't like or dislike this. It smells cheap and one-dimensional of fake spice rack with an overly sweet vanilla in it which is not unpleasant but not up to its pedigree. Why not buy a simple vanilla scent like coty or l'occitane instead of blowing wads of cash on this rubbish?

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

OOhhhh Must! A nutty oriental that's hard to hate-easy to admire, and tempting to wear. There are so many notes, and it's absolutely true that they just melt together-ylang ylang, neroli and jasmine all dominate thankfully-carnation is a nice touch, but not an easy-to-wear note, iris is hit or miss, and narcissus causes me concern-
And the fruit is so sweet, but not like some orientals, which heap on the fruits, smelling in the end like a combination of Habanita and Il Bacio...

This is Must, and it gets the fruit right. And it gets the dirty base right-wearing such a bold scent rarely feels this right, but oh baby, it does!

andrew85
andrew85

a really expensive, sofisticade and high class smell.. no to mention than is very sensual, in a elegant way... unique.... its a Cartier, so it should have to smell expensive.....

rithacha
rithacha

Oh. My. God. What can I say? The best perfume I have smelled in a while. I hesitantly sprayed expecting, at best, something overdone like Coco Chanel and, at worst, something scalding like YSL Opium. What I got instead was something so smoldering and distinct that I think my jaw hit the testing counter. I bought it two days later.

Must smells like the most expensive of ashtraies in the most cosmopolitan of cities. It isn't "elegant" and "sophisticated" in the clean, conventional, conservative definition of the words. It's all of that, but dirty and gritty and SO SO GOOD. Must screams style and class, but she does it with smokey eyes, long wild hair, and fire-engine red lips.

As for the scent itself, the opening is spicy woods and ambers. I suspect the only function of the aldehydes is to lift the fragrance into the air, no more. Picking up the spicy woods and giving it more oomph and dimension is peach and itty bit of lemon. Pineapple? What pineapple? My nose isn't very sharp, but I don't smell it in the opening. The heart is dominated by, again, spicy woods. It smells like aromatic woods on fire, complemented by rose, carnation, and leather. And somehow the predictable oriental base (civet, vanilla, tonka, sandalwood) combine to create something very extraordinary. Soft, spicy, warm, and ever so luxurious.

Must is the heady smolder of the last cigarette in the ashtray, the last husky syllable on a siren's lips, the last feline look she gives before wrapping on her fur coat and stalking out into the night.

Nicole79
Nicole79

I like it very much MUST...it's a well balanced fragrance: flowery, smoky...warm ...that's indeed an oriental, classic, a timeless perfume ;)

First time I smelled I thought it stuck. Smoke, tabacco. My perfume guy insisted I give it a try. I'm liking it now. I put on a light or sweet fragrance like Dior's Pondichery or Portofine, and put a little dab, very little dab of Must around the other fragrance and as it dries down it deepens the lighter fragrance and adds mystery. Try it. I've been layering different fragrances for years. It helps me create that unique signature scent. Lotion = Cashemere Mist with spritz of Valentino over it.

eJAZZY
eJAZZY

Mature and captivating. The longer your journey is to your destination, the more compliments you'll be given to feed the confidence of this fine fragrance. Invigorating florals, and defined woods to balance this oriental masterpiece.

amelie
amelie

I only evoked memories, had long ago a small bottle, I smell the tobacco and whiskey, to me well male-female mix, bitter and warm, not even sweet-recently offered for the excellent price. This is not a perfume for a girl, even acts a bit masculine, it's more winter fragrance, very rich composition but definitely to strong for my nose, I'am more attracted to lighter scents. However, this is a masterpiece.

pimentosugars
pimentosugars

Cartier's Must is my mother's fragrance...all my childhood, she was a perfume diva. She had very determined tastes (Arpege by Lanvin, Patou's Joy) and her distastes were just as pronounced - anything by Prince Matchabelli would get ignominiously flushed down the toilet. She grew into certain Caroline Herrera perfumes, but Must became her favourite, even in Summer, which I found a little like a blow to the head.

The civet and amber combination remained on her skin for a long time, muted, elegant, classy and utterly feminine. The fruit notes disappeared quickly under wood and warmth, and to this day, I can't define lemon in this - I can only guess that it is the element keeping the whole thing light and balanced.

Beautiful, womanly, but I can't wear it. She made it her signature, and it remains hers and hers alone.

The classic oriental. It smells rich, sexy and warm. Elegance and style. Downside is that some orientals end up smelling just ever-so-slightly like an ashtray on me and this is no exception. For the first two hours, I'm the most beautiful, celebrated woman in the world, clad in furs and diamonds. After that, I'm a forgotten screen idol, drinking happy hour drinks in a dive bar next to an overflowing ashtray. But I recommend this scent to anyone who can wear the orientals without that note, because it's gorgeous on the right woman.

Describing must de cartier is a bit complicated.The sharp and classic top notes quickly change into a lovely floral,somehow spicy smell.I love the vetiver in this perfume.there's something in this fragrance that reminds me "Ange ou Demon".one hand I think the floral notes are romantic,on the other hand there are some naughty notes that want to scream :"it's more than a feminine ordinary fragrance!" and I think the naughty part is more strong.obviously I won't be forgotten when I'm wearing this one,but I tend to do little crazy things when I'm wearing it!

elgab89

YEAY, Leesee! Well said! I love Must de Cartier and you made the perfect comment: for the femme fatale in us! This is what I will think from now on anytime I'll wear this scent!

Leesee
Leesee

This one took a long time to make a positive impression on me, but I can finally say without hesitation that I love Must de Cartier. Still a bit heavy in the opening and a bit too vanilla-ish in the drydown, but loaded with floral and spice in the middle in just the right proportions. A silky and swaggering scent for the femme fatale in all of us.

Malegria
Malegria

A sensual and dark elixir, not for light hearted women...It awakens passion!I myself feel a little dangerous and able to do crazy, crazy things when I wear it.It has a hypnotizing bitterness that won`t let you forget this scent, though there`ve been so many look alikes made.

chance25
chance25

This is a sensuous oriental scent. There's more notes than usual and it's really hard to pin point down what exactly you're smelling. I know that the tonka gives it an overall sweetness for me, but the base is grounded in woods and amber. Not an everyday scent, but one to have in the collection.

Aiona
Aiona

This perfume is a lot like a date. It starts out all light-hearted and lemony. Then it gets kinda cutesy with the flowers and the fruit. And next thing you know, you're in the musk, and you've somehow skipped third base, and you've made it home. I'd say this is a dangerous fragrance to give to a young girl.

MUST! Every girl's must!
Very deep, rich and warm. I love the leathery smell. Almost a man scent, if it didn't have those peaches in it.
I can only wear it in the winter. In the summer is too heavy.

2007

Must de Cartier by Cartier 4.11 out of 5 based on 778 ratings and 149 user reviews

Must de Cartier by Cartier for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 1.7 oz
Must de Cartier by Cartier for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 1.7 oz
Must De Cartier Perfume by Cartier, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Women
Must De Cartier Perfume by Cartier - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester
Must De Cartier Perfume by Cartier, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Must De Cartier Perfume by Cartier - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Must De Cartier Perfume by Cartier - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Gift Set 3.3oz
Must De Cartier Gift Set by Cartier Gift Set for Women Includes 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 oz Body Cream
Cartier Must De Cartier Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Cartier Must De Cartier Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Gift Set 3.3oz
Must De Cartier Perfume by Cartier - -- Gift Set - 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 oz Body Cream
Gift Set 3.4oz
Must De Cartier Gift Set by Cartier Gift Set for Women Includes 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz Body Lotion
Gift Set 3.4oz
Must De Cartier Perfume by Cartier - -- Gift Set - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz Body Lotion
Cartier 'Must de Cartier' Eau de Toilette 1.6 oz
Cartier 'Must de Cartier' Parfum Refill
Cartier 'Must de Cartier' Parfum Refill
Cartier 'Must de Cartier' Parfum Refill One Size
Cartier 'Must de Cartier' Parfum Refill One Size

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier Must de Cartier fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cartier Must de Cartier, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Must de Cartier by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Must de Cartier by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.