Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Panthere de Cartier Eau Legere Cartier for women

Panthere de Cartier Eau Legere Cartier for women
dislike

Panthere de Cartier Eau Legere by Cartier is a Floral fragrance for women. Panthere de Cartier Eau Legere was launched in 1987. The fragrance features labdanum, orange blossom, sandalwood, gardenia, tonka bean, mandarin orange, freesia, jasmine, grapefruit and karo-korund.

Labdanum Orange Blossom Sandalwood Gardenia Tonka Bean Mandarin Orange Freesia Jasmine Grapefruit Karo-Korund

Panthere de Cartier Eau Legere Fragrance Reviews

reborn
reborn

It is very sunny,optimistic smell of white flowers with honey .Very good lasting power.It has modern smell not like the rest flower fumes from this decade
I am happy that i had it in my collection.

Udaria
Udaria

I am testing Panthere Eau Legere from a sample, but my nose picks up a very refreshing scent ... There is a note in there that I like and I am guessing that it is the labdanum. The heart is a happy arrangement of all sorts of flowers which I am too new to distinguish. The bottle, of which I have seen an image, seems to match this uplifting Spring scent.

Something that you would want to put on in the morning ... all in all, a classy scent.

blue eyes
blue eyes

I was looking forward to receiving this one. Unfortunately it smelled of shampoo. The search
is still on.

abirae
abirae

To my nose, this is an extraordinarily smooth take on orange blossom, with a hint of a soft powdery musk that I imagine as the clean soft fur behind a panther's ears. Soft and composed, it wears like a light cashmere sweater.

Eau de Legere is charming and feminine, floral and powdery. It's so well-blended that I have trouble picking out individual notes. I would definitely categorize it as a spring floral, like what I expected to feel from Spring Flowers by Creed but didn't.

The bottle is gorgeous. Even if I am wearing another fragrance regularly, I will always leave this bottle on my dressing table to show off. The multi-faceted cool, aquamarine bottle topped with Cartier's signature panther is really stunning.

guest_Vanillabean
guest_Vanillabean

This is a quality floral. It's extremely delicate and unique. very feminine. It was released in the late 80's but it smells completely modern.

asilverfire614
asilverfire614

This fragrance is a perfect spring scent...it is one of the best florals I've ever had the pleasure of wearing.

A subtle white floral, not a punch to the nose, very fresh and romantic without being too green or too sweet for my tastes. Another thing I like about it is that I can detect the sandalwood and tonka bean almost immediately. I don't get much jasmine at all, mostly gardenia and freesia with a hint of orange blossom.

This classic is perfectly balanced, beautiful, and very elegant. I've been wearing it for over four hours and it is still amazing me!

Panthere de Cartier Eau Legere by Cartier 4.12 out of 5 based on 51 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier Panthere de Cartier Eau Legere fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cartier Panthere de Cartier Eau Legere, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Panthere de Cartier Eau Legere by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Panthere de Cartier Eau Legere by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Givenchy Organza Indecence Dior Dolce Vita Jean Charles Brosseau Ombre Rose L'Original Yves Saint Laurent Nu Thierry Mugler Innocent Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris Guerlain Eau de Shalimar Cartier Baiser Vole Bvlgari Omnia Dolce&Gabbana Rose The One Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Dior Diorissimo Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Cartier Must de Cartier Prada Infusion d'Iris Gianfranco Ferre Ferre eau de parfume Chanel Chanel N°5