Designers » C » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Pasha de Cartier Cartier for men

Pasha de Cartier Cartier for men
dislike

Pasha de Cartier Cartier for men Pictures Pasha de Cartier Cartier for men Pictures Pasha de Cartier Cartier for men Pictures

Pasha de Cartier by Cartier is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Pasha de Cartier was launched in 1992. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Cavallier. Top notes are lavender, mandarin orange, mint, caraway and anise; middle notes are coriander and brazilian rosewood; base notes are labdanum, sandalwood, patchouli and oakmoss.

Lavender Mandarin Orange Mint Caraway Anise

Coriander Brazilian Rosewood

Labdanum Sandalwood Patchouli Oakmoss

Safari for Men
Tsar

Pasha de Cartier Fragrance Reviews

DaZeD
DaZeD

Pasha has a very addictive effect on me, the soft floral sourness is like candy to my nose.

It could almost be a flanker of Tsar, it has a lot of similarities to it, a similar powdery sourness, and a similar lasting power.You will still smell some of the notes on the place you applied it after you took a shower and didn't specifically scrub that area pretty thoroughly.As far as comparisons between the two go, Pasha is a little more playful, while Tsar is more serious.Light Vs. "Dark".

An old school scent, but a timeless one.

NobleRoman
NobleRoman

Pasha screams class and sophistication. Hard to believe it was released in the 90's... It takes me back further. The top notes are very strong but the dry-down is perfect. A mature scent that lets the people around you know that you've arrived.

joe38
joe38

After blowing out time travel into the 90s! Then, it was immediately popular with woody citrus fragrance category. It must be a little patient, but well worth it after 1 hour and transformed it becomes a middle-aged man signature scent ........
Absolutely convincing, harmonious supplement!
Elegance, style, individuality. A small status symbol for the Cartier house .......
Longevity is excellent! It is worth trying while you can buy ........
Definite idea!

jivanshi
jivanshi

After a full wear test, I really like this one. Caraway and oakmoss with woodsy tones are most prominent, but I can actually tell the other notes. What I really like about this one: in spite of not being sweet at all, quite the contrary (and maybe because of that), it has an extremely pleasant sweet effect when you smell the skin right next to the perfume patch. It is an illusion of sweetness that I think it's the effect of bitter caraway, but combined with the fragrance itself is mesmerising. Really good, I cannot stop sniffing myself :)

Hello Today I bought this perfume I really like it
I got the red box and saw that there is also a gray box
I do not know what the differences
I was happy to get opinions

shayz

This is exactly what I was looking for many years
this perfume smell gentle, soft and refreshing

Although there's something of the mainstream about Pasha de Cartier I found it to be a magnificent fragrance definitely reminiscent of Ralph Lauren Safari. The opening is fresh but then oddly soured by something almost unpleasant. I don't know what this note is? it could be a combination of the oakmoss and coriander which for a fleeting moment gives the impression Pasha may develop into a scrubber.
Thankfully it doesn't... in fact after an hour or two the dry down is sublime, understated, masculine, fresh, woody with a spicy oriental nature. I mainly get mandarin, soft sandalwood with a hint of labdanum, lavender and caraway.
My girlfriend commented that I smelled great while quite a distance away so although it doesn't seem like it... this thing projects. Longevity is superb really it lasted for hours on my skin and just got better and better.
I'm a late comer to this fragrance but better late than never, nothing spellbinding just a solid fragrance.

Jomoves
Jomoves

I am a huge fan of the Pasha, but I was in a store in Las Vegas and the woman behind the counter referred to it as "a creepy uncle fragrance". I thought it was a pretty funny description and bought it from her anyway, as much as she tried to talk me out of it. I liked the fact that she actually had an opinion instead of just parroting some rubbish dreamed up by the marketing department.

I don't mind smelling like a creepy uncle just as long as I'm not actually a creepy uncle.

samsara82
samsara82

Dear Reader,

Wow, I feel so happy and let me tell you why .

After most of my teen years that I have been trying to use this fragrance ,Pasha didn't like me much then but now that im a full grown adult it smells wonderful on me now !, I guess this perfume was telling me " No Minors", but now I have been accepted by Pasha and he's going into my "soon to buy list ".

By itself it's very aromatic, chic, manly and sexy, one of those you cant really put your finger on it but has a unique character to it, I recommend this gentlemen that like a assertive, fresh sophisticated adult male scent that can be worn anywhere and anytime since its very attractive to the nose.

On me now as a grown man, my body chemistry brought out the lavender and wood notes with that "extra something" that I fancy very much that's refined and a little coquette, I have found a very good day perfume for my male collection and will shopping it for it soon .

Delmont

Fougere woody oriental would be the accurate way to describe it!

Delmont

Perfect gentleman with a refined style. Nothing loud here. But definitely noticeable , still nothing common. Wood, yes, but also a bit oriental too. I thought Jazz from YSL was the best corporate business meetings, until Pasha from Cartier came into my life!

jaybear
jaybear

Pasha opens with caraway, mint and lavender and eventually ends up with a nice base of sandalwood and oakmoss. Somehow, for me, the smell of Pasha is an epitome of a classic aftershave. It's spicy, woody, elegant and well controlled, it inspires confidence in a delicate and sophisticated way. Rather good indeed.

hakan.ates.33633
hakan.ates.33633

exactly ideal scent for men

Why the visceral hatred for Cartier Pasha? Many reviewers have referred to (and some have parroted) Turin's vitriol on Pasha, so I decided to read it, even though I often disagree with him and find him rather disagreeable as a person anyway--at least based on The Holey[sic] Book.

Lemon Pledge? What? Was this another vial mix-up on his part? Is lemon even listed among the notes? Perhaps he had some stuck in his nose? Well, everyone has a right to like or dislike whatever they happen to like or not, but I'm struggling to understand why this fragrance has been singled out for scorn.

Yes, it opens with loud cologne-guy lavender. How does that distinguish it from countless other men's fragrances? Later, the lavender largely subsides, leaving behind what some have identified as a caraway-tinged base layer, and I'd have to agree. In fact, it starts to remind me of one of the Montale perfumes with a hefty dose of caraway in it. Was it Red Oud? Be advised, I am talking only about the drydown, but to someone with the patience (read: not Turin) to actually wear a perfume for the full development trajectory, rather than throwing a temper tantrum after a quick sniff off a paper strip, Pasha does not end up smelling bad at all, and it does not surprise me that it has a fan base.

Once again: only your nose knows for sure, but I defy anyone to find Lemon Pledge in this composition. Another problem I have with Pasha being lambasted for its big, bold opening is that this plays right into all of the "men don't wear perfume" dogmas. So women are entitled to wear blaring concoctions such as Angel and Poison (and this is praised--those are "masterpieces"), but men are supposed to tone it down? Whatever.

ZELJO
ZELJO

love the name,love the bottle... the smell? thats another history...smells like rotten corrupt wine, like when you enter into a bodega and you notice some of the wine,s bottles there arent in good condition...

CIOGHIUZEL
CIOGHIUZEL

I don t really know about this 1! I love the name but the smell is weird...v spicy,sweet and balmy! Maybe a bit like cough siroup!
Suitable for older men...

RUDOLFO512

This is my second review for Pasha because it is worth it. To me it is a true classic by Cartier. I love the mint opening and the Sandalwood dry down. Very Oriental spicy and I like that. It is very elegant and a compliment getter every time I wear it.

invaderlark
invaderlark

I just got a sample of this today and it smells amazing! It's very similar to Jazz by Yves Saint Laurent, Safari by Ralph Lauren, and Tsar by Van Cleef & Arpels. The reason why they're all so similar is the the notes of lavender, oakmoss, sandalwood, carnation, and patchouli. The combination is what creates that similar smell that we've grown to love as we have smelled it on our fathers, friends, and significant others. For me personally it's comforting, it reminds me of the classic fragrances that still aren't dated or "old man" smelling. I think that this fragrances along with all the others I mentioned are great, but I think that you can't go wrong choosing any of them. They all smell somewhat similar but they certainly are not copies of each other. Tsar is quite smokey, Jazz is heavy on the nutmeg and corriander, Safari has lemon in the openning, and Pasha seems the most barebones of all of them. For all four of them I'd recommend being 20 or older because this is not your typical aquatic but instead a woody spicy.

Pasha De Cartier to me is cleaner than the others mentioned, perhaps not as deep but still good. Pasha to me isn't harsh either but instead it's smooth. As for projection/silliage and longevity I can't say because it varies from person to person. I'd recommend sampling it and testing it on your skin.

SuperUltraFabulous
SuperUltraFabulous

Perhaps this was special in the 90s, but fellas, I highly recommend you avoid this, as this is a SUPER DATED, merely acceptable fragrance. Smells very chemical and vague... like its missing heart notes. Very commercial too.

Lalique, Guerlain, and Hermes will all take you to the affordable and truly luxurious.

Please don't fall for the name.

jovejove
jovejove

I fell in love with this scent when I was 11. It's a great fragrance that evokes masculinity and sensuality on your skin. This isn't for everyone of course. You need to have character and charisma to be able to wear this. It's a fitted, white collared, 6'4 muscular, girl on his arm kind of guy by day. Rough and tumble sports type of guy after work and the type of man that'll take care of you late in the evening. That's who would wear Pasha. I wouldn't put an age on this. It's Cartier's version of Chanel's Platinum Egoiste (not saying they are exactly the same fragrance, but that the same guy would wear this).

Idlehands
Idlehands

Intrigued by this one. But it is a little too floral with a musky undertone to my nose. Mature scent in my opinion. If someone gave it to me I would try and make it work, but as a 33 year old man, I dont think its for me.

vitilsky
vitilsky

It's the caraway. That damn spice. Even though it's called Pasha :) I don't dig it. You might like it though, so definitely worth a try, specially if you are an older folk or you just love different kinds of spices.

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

I don't like this.

I don't like the spice note mixed with the mint - a sort of messy mint. It reminds me of an unpleasant kitchen drawer that I was exposed to at some point in my young life, where greasy utensils and spilled spices all combined. The last note on my tee shirt is that overused clean/fresh/sporty note or molecule I've smelled way too often.

This also fails my M Test. With stuff I like, I smell the top of my tee shirt at the end of the day and go Mmmmmm. I'm not doing that with this.

Finally, the bottle makes me think of a baby bottle - that doesn't help sell it. So it's FAIL/FAIL.

marca11
marca11

Sometimes, people don't understand the propose of this fragrance...for me, Pasha is more than a classic scent, is also about memories, feelings, sensations...give him a chance, use 5 times or more and wait for the drydown...so amazing! Smells like power, refined and splash personality! Many people says that the lavender is oldfashioned, i don't think so...safari tried to copy, but is diferent...this is in other level, i can't explain...is more well done...i never repeat a fragrance, but this is different...i'm going to my 3º bottle (100ml).

I'm not an older guy, im 22. My girl just loves this, its my signature! When i use another fragrance, her humor goes down! Rsrsrs...

The best of the Cartier house!

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

It opened nicely with lavender over spices then sandalwood came to calm the party. After half an hour, everyone left and all that stayed was an awful armpit sweat smell (asoefatida?). I could have blamed the sweat smell on me but I had sprayed the scent on my inner wrist and arm. I guess my skin doesn't behave well with this scent. I'm not crushed as I ended up buying Delice which I've admired for a few months. Smells different if sprayed on paper.

On me, one spray
Sillage: close to skin
Longevity: more than 3 hours
Rating: 1/5 as I liked the first fifteen minutes and bottle

RUDOLFO512

Pasha by Cartier is a fragrance I have been using since it was introduced. I wear it to work (just a spray or two)and sometimes in the evenings when I go out. It lasts a long time on me. It is my favorite fragrance from the Cartier line. A true classic!!

mmh6352
mmh6352

Mysterious oriental wood scent. Suitable for serious situation due to old fasioned.

sapiens.prince
sapiens.prince

longevity and projection are very good, the scent is pleasant but is old fashioned a bit now.the perfume is from 1992! no wonder it smells old fashioned. However, still pleasant

Kain
Kain

This is a great classic fragrance with so elegant and classy smell.
I remember, when i was a kid, my uncle was a young and attractive man. he wore a tie and suit and this fragrane was his signature scent.
The opening is fresh, herbal and at the same time a little smoky with some floral notes. it's a little sharp at the start.
The anise, sandalwood and oak moss notes give this fragrance a woody and floral smell and the mint note makes it fresh and more herbal.
In the drydown which appears around 15-20 minutes after, the mint note is almost gone. there are some sweetness in the drydown with great and so elegant brazilian rosewood, sandalwood and patchouli combo. very pleasant scent.
In the base the smell doesn't change too much except the scent become sweeter with almost mossy smell.
Definitely it's a classic fragrance for a mature man. I mean more than 30 years old. but it doesn't smells dated and I think a young 20 years old still can rock this fragrance.
Great sillage and longevity.
I have a dry skin and most of fragrances doesn't last and project well on my skin but it's my SOTD and after around 4 hours, this fragrance jump like crazy out of my skin and stay more than 10 hours on me.
يه عطر بسيار شيك و با كلاس كه در عين حال بوي كلاسيك داره
من يادمه وقتي بچه بودم داييم يه مرد جوون و بسيار زيبا و خوش تيپ بود كه هميشه كت و شلوار و كراوات ميپوشيد و اين عطر رو استفاده ميكرد
رايحه ابتدايي اين عطر كمي شاداب به خاطر وجود نعنا هست كه در عين حال به خاطر وجود چوب صندل و اوك ماس رايحه تند جنگلي داره و در اين بين گل باديان رومي هم كمي بوي گل به اين تركيب اضافه ميكنه. در كل يه بوي گياهي و تند و تيز به همراه كمي رايحه گلها كه به خاطر وجود نعنا كمي هم شاداب و خنك هست. البته اولش يه مقدار بوش قديمي ميزنه اما بعد از 10-15 دقيقه بوش عوض ميشه
در ادامه بوي تعناء ضعيف و ضعيفتر ميشه و رايحه عطر كمي شيرين ميشه. اين شيريني كم، با رايحه چوب صندل و رايحه چوب رز وود به همراه نعناء هندي بوي عجيب و خاص و بسيار شيك و منحصر بفردي رو ايجاد ميكنن. رايحه مياني اين عطر بسيار دلپذير و خوشبو هست
در ادامه و در اواخر ماندگاري عطر روي پوست، بوي عطر خيلي تغيير نميكنه. فقط كمي شيرينتر ميشه
پخش بو و ماندگاري اين عطر بسيار بالاست. به راحتي بالاي 10 ساعت روي پوست ميمونه و تا 5-6 ساعت اول بوش خيلي خوب تومحيط پخش ميشه
يه عطر شيك و خوشبو كه بيشتر به درد مردان بالغ ميخوره تا نوجوان. بهتره كسي كه اينو استفاده ميكنه حدود 30 سال يا بالاتر باشه چون بوي كلاسيكي داره اما بوش قديمي و از مد افتاده نيست

silvrsrfr
silvrsrfr

While not as long lasting, I detect similarities between this (pre-reformulation) Pasha and Michael Kors for men, which I happen to like. There are notes in common in top, mid, and base. I don't get Turin's disparaging "Lemon Pledge" or "big in Brunei" (whatever did that little country do to deserve that cut?) comments. I enjoy reading Turin, and for the most part, appreciate his comments and evaluations. Sometimes his humor is lost on me (probably more my fault than his). At any rate, I like Pasha enough to give a semi-thumbs-up rating. I have a small bottle and not sure whether or not I'll replace it when empty.

Oslo-fjord
Oslo-fjord

Perfect! Pasha smells very refined and elegant, and has a luxurious "aura". It smells expencive. Exotic and oriental in style, but also very fresh and crisp. Not for casual attire, but for grown up men with smart/stylish attire with fastidious taste.

mehrdad
mehrdad

با سلام
دومین کار شیک و عالی و پرفروش از برند کارتیه
رایحه ای بسیار خوشبو و جذاب دارد و به نوعی نزدیک به ادکلن جاز ایو ساین لارن میباشد و با تفاوتی خاص که معنای مشابهـت نمیدهـد
کلاسیک و شیک

Very good & very nice

Longevity:
Scent:10/10
Uniqueness:9/10
OVERALL:10/10

oxm
oxm

Pasha by Cartier is a perfume that despite the years maintained its class, woody and citrus aromatic.In opening and the subtle fragrance of anise and spice in the middle of Brazilian rosewood, the bottom ostentatiously opulent and rich (and who could be no doubt saw the name?) with
among others, sandalwood, patchouli and labdanum (the latter has a portentous note to say the least) Persistence is discreet, it is not
a perfume that whispers screams but starts where the delicate notes of fresh gradually give way to spicy and woody with a hint of tobacco, the bottle is wonderful with a glass
which has vertical ridges, leaving space only the name of the fragrance and the brand, the cap is pure genius, is the crown may
which gives its name to the perfume itself, a knurled metal capsule with its stone embedded.
Very good.

Higgibs
Higgibs

This was my signature scent for years. But with the recent bottles I have purchased I notice the scent takes on an entirely different tact. Perhaps reformulated? Or maybe my body chemistry has changed... Anyways, pre-2002 Pasha was by far the best i have ever come across. Post-2002 I am convinced it's a different scent.

nikornplay
nikornplay

I first try this scent at Abudaby airport shop.love the floral when it was drying down. I got it from E bay last week. My Country is hot climate so this scent is going along with my sweat.

woody and herbal with a hint of spice oil.then the sweet warm scent came.

manly but for me this is not serious guy.just grown up and determine not childish.more country side than city view.that why I love it.

LuzForm
LuzForm

Spicy and oriental for an older, refined gentleman. I named my dog Pasha so I may give this as a gift to my dad for father's day. He is in love with my dog, and maybe he will love this scent.

Valentino
Valentino

"I didn't get where I am today without making enemies", so says the man who wears Pasha de Cartier. Stoic, impassive, invincible, but his power is like the proverbial iron fist in a velvet glove.

Other men call you 'Sir' more often, getting out of your way apologetically and the women smile at you knowingly. Is this just the mystique of Pasha going to my head or an actual effect of this amazing scent?

Pasha opens with an extremely true to life lavender note and in a light-hearted enough way. But as the mint comes in, so does the serious and resolutely masculine nature of this fragrance. There is not even a hint of sweetness or good humour and I like it that way.

The coriander and anise in the heart are a nod to the Ottoman Muslim Empire which inspired the scent, but unlike say, vintage Bel Ami, the spices here are not overpowering. They simply add depth and character.
The base is warm and sensual, oakmoss anchoring the patchouli and sandalwood which comes over as a dark brooding incense.

As much as this fragrance reminds me of others, I am a sucker for mystique. A lord in an ancient empire? Yeah why not, I can live with that.

elegantpasha
elegantpasha

I love this fragance, LOVE IT, i remember smelling it back in the 90s and with Santos de Cartier the Pasha is one of my top favorites.... Elegant,Refined,Classy,Sophisticated yet exotic fragrance,perfect for a Middle Eastern multi millionaire lol.
My dad gave me this beautiful fragance for my birthday.... i highly recomend it

guest_stileto
guest_stileto

i dont think that this fragrance is a woody.more fougere i say but for me is the best fragrance i ever smell.

carlosdavidz
carlosdavidz

I bought this fragrance today and I have to say that this brand is my favorite (Cartier). I think the Cartie perfumes are luxurious, expensive and the longevity is surreal. A++++++.

guest_Assaf
guest_Assaf

Becuse its Cartier& Vintage. I said That I have To Try iT.. But What I Found after Wearing it So Many Times The Mint With Caraway is Very Strong..Its Too Heavy
I Can't Stand It.Not Recommended.
i Give it 4 degrees From 10 That's What
its Deserve

behzad1280
behzad1280

“Amazingly exotic oriental scent” Afraafra said this before and it’s completely brief and to the point description of Pasha De Cartier that I love to quote.

Very nice with acceptable longevity.
Sometimes like herbal infusions!
It's not a kind and lovely scent! It's a little serious!
Good for daily usage …

چند بار قبل از خرید تست کنید
دوام و پخش بوی متوسطی داره

Billy Guftie
Billy Guftie

The scent of solid gold. Excellent choice for doing business with women. Plenty of cardamon early on, for the exotic touch. Will not last all day, but that is not what Pasha de Cartier is about.

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

It is a nice fragrance but not great with good sillage and average longevity.
It is a typical spicy/menthol fragrance, nothing is particular about it. It is for mature age group opens with great spicy/menthol notes to me that is a bright opening but dries down very quickly to almost nothing. there is no evolution of notes felt to me.
I give it 6 out of 10.

JeanMaurice
JeanMaurice

A "classical" one type of scent.
Just for that I am giving this one a:

2.5/5

master_Shaiki
master_Shaiki

Memories last and last

Eros
Eros

Definitely oriental scent. Yes, sounds like "I am rich", but unlike ST Dupont, for example, it is ROUNDED, not sharp. I think it will be natural, very attractive combination for opera visit if your wife wears Dior "Jador".

debopriyaduck
debopriyaduck

I gifted this perfume to my boyfriend.He doesn't have much idea about fragrances and though i have some idea,but not that vast.As soon as I smelled this perfume,i fell in love with it.We had looked at a lot of perfumes before but none did it for me.I was looking for a woody smell,so when i was given a sample of this perfume,I was blown over.amazingly sexy and elegant.I LOVE this one,though for formal occasions and not regular wear,but still I love nothing better on my man!

LuvWarrior
LuvWarrior

Wonderful fragrance. I used to call this an "evening cologne" as it was a little too much for work, but in the evening it smelled like you were rich. It just reminded me of people who had money. Maybe it was just the Cartier name? What ever it was, I enjoyed this fragrance when I had it.

afraafra
afraafra

Amazingly exotic oriental scent, lasts forever and was made by the Master jacques Cavallier.

mariotgomez
mariotgomez

I enjoy the elegance of any Cartier fragrances. Pasha include the notes from the family of aromatic ferns, with topnotes of mint, thyme, lavender and mandarin blended with rosewood and coriander and woody base notes of oak moss, sandal, labdanum and patchouli.

Pasha de Cartier by Cartier 4.00 out of 5 based on 321 ratings and 51 user reviews

Pasha de Cartier
Pasha de Cartier
Pasha De Cartier Cologne by Cartier, 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Men
Pasha De Cartier Cologne by Cartier, 1.6 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Pasha De Cartier Eau de Toilette Spray for Men, 3.3 fl oz
Sephora.com, Inc.
Cartier Pasha Edition Noir 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Cartier Pasha Edition Noir 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier Pasha de Cartier fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cartier Pasha de Cartier, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pasha de Cartier by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pasha de Cartier by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.