Designers » C » « Groups

Roadster Black Cartier for men

Roadster Black Cartier for men
dislike

Roadster Black Edition was introduced as a limited edition in 2010. Top notes bring us a combination of bergamot and spearmint, a heart features peppermint and ozone notes, while the base finishes with cashmere, labdanum, vanilla and patchouli. The fragrance is available as 100ml edt. Its flacon is coloured in black and its stopper is metallic silver.

Bergamot Mint

Cashmere Wood Patchouli French labdanum Vanille

Roadster Black Fragrance Reviews

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

This is best suited for cooler temps. A blind buy from years ago that I had not gave a 2nd thought until now. A very good night/clubbing scent that should be mentioned with YSL La Nuit. Yes it's that good. The mint/vanilla/patchouli are the stand out notes with a hint of mint. It's it the same boat as Kokorico but I prefer this. Not a projection monster but it gets the job done. Longevity is good at about 6-8 hours.

INJEN
INJEN

This is some Good stuff . I highly recommend this .

scattolini
scattolini

When one thinks about a Cartier perfume, as soon as possible the mental model that pops up in our mind is a elegant and distinct scent, perhaps something extra-ordinary. A perfume even able to obtain a praise from your unreachable beloved. That's exactly why I've been so disappointed at this scent.
It's intended for mature male, CEO's or so, from my point of view.
It seemed so special when I tried at a store.... but actually it smells like old grandma's medicines.....a little vanilla, a little minty, a bit woody, but not consistant assembly, at all !!!!
Regular cost-benefit ratio.

Bottom line: 5,0 out of 10.

getcarter
getcarter

I observe that Cartier Roadster Black has received some mixed press. I bought it on-line "on-spec", basically on the strength of other Cartiers I have experienced (namely Declaration, Pasha and Must de Cartier pour Homme). Oh and let's face it, the bottle is pretty darn cool too! I ordered the "regular" Cartier Roadster but they sent the "Black" one instead. I have not tried the others so I can't compare and contrast. It is distinct but subtle and clean without being banal. It has a clear minty chocolate sense without being at all foodie. And it has the distinction of being the only cologne to have ever stopped a pretty young girl in her tracks: "Gee you smell sooo good. What is that?". I am a happily married man so that was a lovely ego boost. Well, I like it!! And I would like to give the Cartier Roadster Sport a red hot go.

svillatoro
svillatoro

I agree, labandum and vanille... good it is just limited edition... save your money or at least try it first

ahmed ehab
ahmed ehab

ok this is sooooooo bad :(

i expected waaaaaaay more from cartierespecially after thier roadster .
its not up to the quality nor standards of the original roadster and definetly not to cartier .

this is cheap smelling , soo not original , has the same mint notes as roadster sport but just fake and silly .

i would not reccomend this to even test it , its definelty not worth whatever money is paid for it . if u get it really really cheap then just use it as a bathroom spray or something . thats what i do with the perfumes i dont like but unfortunatly stuck with them .

2/10 just because it has cartier written on the bottle :(

guest_michael
guest_michael

i really want to smell this, i think its gonna be a stronger and more sofisticaded version of the original Roadster that i love...

Roadster Black by Cartier 2.93 out of 5 based on 20 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier Roadster Black fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cartier Roadster Black, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Roadster Black by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Roadster Black by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Escada Escada pour Homme Givenchy Pi Dolce&Gabbana D&G Giorgio Armani Armani Attitude Dior Fahrenheit Absolute Guerlain Vetiver Creed Himalaya Yves Saint Laurent La Collection M7 Oud Absolu Gucci Gucci pour Homme Guerlain Guerlain Homme Intense Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Homme Cartier Declaration Jacques Bogart Bogart Pour Homme Chanel Allure Pour Homme Azzaro Visit For Men Yves Saint Laurent Jazz Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Dior Fahrenheit 32