Designers » C » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Roadster Sport Cartier for men

main accords
citrus
fresh spicy
aromatic
woody
patchouli

Successor of Roadster edition, sporty version Roadster Sport was presented in November 2009. The fragrance is composed of mandarin, bergamot, orange blossom, sage, rosemary, black pepper, patchouli and Guaiac wood. Available as 30, 50 and 100ml edt

Perfume Pyramid

Top Notes
African Orange flower Bergamot Mandarin Orange

Middle Notes
Rosemary Sage

Base Notes
Patchouli Guaiac Wood Pepper

Main Notes According to Your Votes

Loading...

Longevity

drag slider to vote

User votes
poor 7
 
weak 9
 
moderate 35
 
long lasting 11
 
very long lasting 2
 

Sillage

drag slider to vote

User votes
soft 24
 
moderate 26
 
heavy 15
 
enormous 8
 

This perfume reminds me of  

Roadster Sport Fragrance Reviews

Kain
Kain

The god damn summer is here and it's time for extremely fresh fragrances!
This fragrance opens up with a very fresh, tart and a little bitter bergamot note mixed with some green and grassy notes and a little bit of musk in the background that gives the scent slight amount of sweetness to keep the fragrance away from being completely tart and kind of sour.
It's very simple but something that I adore is the quality of the notes which is great as a designer fragrance. the patchouli note at the start has a green and almost grassy quality and there is no sign of that earthy and damp feeling that this note usually has.
As time passes by the fresh citrusy and grassy green feeling of the scent settles down and at the same time I can smell a little woods in the background plus slightly more sweetness.
The mid still has that fresh feeling but now it's a little bit more sweet and slightly woody at the same time.
The base is almost the same as mid but now that patchouli note turns from green grassy to a soft earthy smell beside other notes that I mentioned in the mid.
Projection is average and longevity also is average (around 3-4 hours on my skin) but I don't care that much because it's a very fresh, quality and very nice smelling scent and that's exactly what I'm looking for the terrible hell summer!

رایحه این عطر با بوی ترش، شاداب و کمی تلخ ترنج شروع میشه به همراه رایحه دلپذیر گیاهی و سبزی که باهاش ترکیب شده
این رایحه سبز حسی مثل بوی چمن های تازه زده شده تو پارک رو داره و من گفتم شاید رایحه وتیور باشه اما ظاهرا رایحه نعنای هندی هست که همچین حسی به عطر میده
نعنای اینجا و در ابتدا به هیچ وجه اون حس خاکی و تند و تیز و حس مرطوب خودشو نداره. خیلی ملایم و سبز و گیاهی و چمن ماننده و ترکیب اون با بوی مرکباتی و ترش و شاداب ترنج یه حس شادی و انرژی مضاعف به مصرف کننده میده
در کنار این شادابی مقدار بسیار جزئی رایحه شیرین مُشک هم وجود داره که ترشی و کمی تلخی ترنج رو تا حدی میگیره و اونو یه جورایی ملس و ترش و شیرین میکنه اما در مجموع عطر بیشتر حس ترش داره نه شیرین
با گذر زمان اون حس ترش و شاداب مرکباتی و اون حس سبز و چمن مانند ملایمتر میشن و بوی عطر خیلی جزئی شیرینتر ولی همچنان عطر حس شاداب خودشو حفظ میکنه. در این مرحله رایحه بسیار ملایمی از چوبها هم به این ترکیب ساده ولی خوشبو اضافه میشن تا پایان بخش تغییرات این عطر باشن. بوی عطر دیگه تا آخر همین حالت میمونه فقط اواخر رایحه نعنای هندی حالا به جای حس سبز و چمن مانند کمی حس خاکی پیدا میکنه اما بسیار ملایم و ضعیف
خوشبختانه کیفیت رایحه های استفاده شده بسیار خوبه و عطر بوی بسیار طبیعی داره و از اون حس شلوغ پلوغ و درهم بعضی عطرهای تابستونی خبری نیست
پخش بوی عطر متوسطه و ماندگاری در حد 3-4 ساعت بیشتر نداره اما این دقیقا چیزیه که باید تو گرمای زیاد تابستون باشه! تو گرمای زیاد کوچکترین مقدار شیرینی، ادویه جات و چوبهای سنگین میتونن برای دیگران اذیت کننده و غیر قابل تحمل باشن
ای آقا یا خانومی که برمیداری یه عطر شیرین و گرم و تند و تیز تو تابستون میزنی ... شانس بیار گذرت به من تو تاکسی یا اتوبوس و مترو نیوفته! چون چنان میزنم تو برجکت که حداقل اش اینه که یه درگیری لفظی شدید بینمون شکل میگیره
تو خونه خودت هر کاری دوست داری بکن. بردار 20 تا اسپری وان میلیون بزن تا خفه شی
ولی وقتی داری میای بیرون و تو یه محل عمومی قراره بوی عطرتو با دیگران به اشتراک بزاری باید رعایت کنی

Jun
26
2014
duzmantic
duzmantic

Beautiful beautiful sport fragrance, its quality without a doubt. Longevity is the only problem with this one I get 3-4 hours max. Buy if it you don't mind re-applying you wont regret it.

May
25
2014
Houdini4
Houdini4

Understatement and balance are the key things here. I'm sure there's many a similar fragrances I wouldn't like because of overuse of certain aspects. For example like too white floral, or too much of a particular spice like ginger or cardamom or the citrus notes seeming cheap, Roadster sport doesn't suffer from any of these.
Roadster sport opens with a gorgeous citrus combo with orange in there too. Then a distinct white floral which in this toned down context is absolutely perfectly balanced and doesn't detract anything from the fragrance. You can definitely smell the herby nature of sage and the patchouli is not dirty at all but clean and green with some nondescript woods in the base to round off a lovely dry down. I really like the smell of this fragrance it's incredibly well done, more classy stuff from Cartier.

Apr
30
2014
donnie12
donnie12

i get here a fresh cut grass/leaves vibe with some mint. dries down to a soothing woody scent. i saw on youtube how this could be a longevity monster, the reviewer saying he could smell it 12-14 hours after application. lucky him. i couldn't get this to last more than 5 hours on my skin. the smell, however, is really unique. there is the evident richness and quality which the cartier name could be proud of.

Mar
11
2014
mikedvd5588
mikedvd5588

Fresh fresh fresh nice summer scent... smell so unique and good longevity too..

Mar
02
2014
Arthur Maia
Arthur Maia

First of all I'd like to say that on my skin it got a very good projection, and in my point of viewing there aren't so many fragrances that smells the same.
I see roadster sport as a polite fragrance, very good one for daily use, to go to the office or a date or when you do not want to get people bored on your aggressive fragrance projection. It smells very green and fresh. I see as everything on it were well dosed and architected.
If you want a fragrance that smells fresh, green but not citrusy as Dior Homme Sport or Guerlain Homme in example, you should try this one. Give it a chance and you will not regret. Trust me, I did and now it's one of my favorites.

Dec
25
2013
deja vu-gr
deja vu-gr

This pefume did not stand out as something remerkable to me. It has the quality of Cartier products though but i think there are so many other frangrances out there with similar quality and aroma.I think sport editions are worse than original editions,so the same here and i consider that original roadster is by far better and has better longevity and projection as well.
Not for me again,next!

Dec
06
2013
chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A casual, unusual frag which is close to skin and does not last too long...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 1.25 hours - 1.5 foot projection though it is quite timid. This feels related to Cartier Roadstar, but a lighter more subtle version. It borders on being a dated 90's barber shop frag, but a green loveable herbal twist balances it and makes it quite fresh, and I always go back to smelling my skin

1.25 hours - 2.25 hours - 3 inch projection

2.25 hours - 4 .5 hours - Close to skin. Such a shame as it is a lovely scent. Please release an intense/extreme version and I will purchase!

Lovely scent IMHO, though I think many may not like it as it is quite unusual,

Maybe not a safe blind buy

In terms of sport - this is more "so called" classy sport, perhaps squash in a posh country club, than your donwtown boxing club

I get little to no citrus in this

Nov
09
2013
Marcos Oliveira
Marcos Oliveira

perfume bosque atraente,maduro e confortavel,cheira verde e com muita classe...um dos melhores aromas que já senti,para primavera e verão,no verão ele tem que reap´licar depois de 2 ou 3 horas,na primavera suporta muito bem umas 5 horas...sútil e com rastro leve,Cartier sabe fazer perfumes com fragancia elegante,Roadster Sport é mais fácil de usar que Roadster,não é parecido com Roadster.
Aroma/Fragancia : 10/10
Fixação/Longevidade : 6/10
Projeção/Silage : 7,5/10

Oct
20
2013
firsttime
firsttime

Blind-buy because cheap price and without info of negative feedback.
This one is rich of Guaiac wood and Patchuli, that's so luxuly and stay strong. In my opp Roadster Sport done better in the hot rainy day (or after the rainfall) I can feel Patchuli and Rosemary breezy with cool rainy-wind (when im wrote this review the rain starting to fall haha)
I think this one is not too bad as other reviews, just nothing special. And remind me to Le Baiser du Dragon from the same house.

Sep
28
2013
burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

received a negative comment during top notes..walked past my 19 year old sister and she said i smell like some strong acne astringent ..lol i can kind of see that.. the patchouli takes over this fragrance..top notes kinda remind me of Victoria Secret very sexy for men (but in a bad way!)..TRY before committing to buy

Aug
21
2013
aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

I enjoy using this fragrance, the orange blossom and bergamot gives it a clean and fresh aroma. The base note of black pepper and patchouli gives it a touch of spice and sweetness to it with a woodsy base from Guaiac wood.
I prefer using it during the summer time as well during the daytime then evening. The longevity is well past 6 hour's which is hard to find in a summer fragrance.
Overall, I haven't seen a similar frag come out during the summer and this cologne isn't too sweet nor too citrusy either. It has a touch more of warm spicy aroma then most other summer cologne's. 8/10

Jun
14
2013
kazewayz
kazewayz

To be honest I got good projection and longevity on this. Smells fresh, citrusy, green, I enjoyed it. Compliment getter, although not my favorite scent. Try it.

May
01
2013
Jose Marcos
Jose Marcos

Projection seem to be an issue in some Cartiers, Roadster original and Les Eaux as well. so much that I really thought my Roadster was a fake, I couldn't beleive it could be so weak. Perhaps it meant to be like that because just as I thought it had all gone for good a little sweat/heat was enough to make it to come alive again. That's why I think of them as transparent scent, you don't notice, don't smell but it's there and perhaps that's where quality counts for it's been there all the time. Even with all these "problems" now that I've read some of the reviwe for the Sport version, I might as well get it. As I said before, besides all the issues I still love Cartiers scents.

Mar
30
2013
carera
carera

ITS NICE FRESH THE ONLY PROBLEM IS PROJECTION IS WEAK THAT MEAN U NEED TO PUT MORE THANE ONCE SO U CAN SMEEL IT ON UR SELF .

Mar
30
2013
voodoodanny
voodoodanny

I was sent a sample of this by a friend on the same day that I rediscovered my long lost bottle of Joop! What about Adam? and, bizarrely enough, I'd always said I'd never smelled anything like What About Adam... until now!

Foolhardily perhaps, I'm reviewing this very soon after spraying it so I can only really comment on the first impression that this scent creates. Despite not listing them among its notes, I detect the same grapefuity-tomato leaf accord that I find so prominent in WAA? but here, somehow, it is softened and enriched by herbs and wood with a touch of floral from the orange blossom perhaps?

It's nothing ground-breaking and it seems to be fading all too quickly into the heart/base of fresh, green patchouli. I'll happily wear this until my sample is spent but I won't be rushing out for the bottle.

Mar
20
2013
Finisterle
Finisterle

Very weak but refined. Refreshing ? Maybe... but it's more soft and discrete than zingy, which it hardly is at all. Since Roadster Sport is as discrete as it gets you have to own plenty of stuff that actually smells something to like it.

Mar
16
2013
Marcos Oliveira
Marcos Oliveira

fragancia verdeada e fresca...bosque meio floral, maravilhosamente produzida. pena nao fixar tanto e projetar perto da pele,mas é um digno Cartier. elegancia em um sport,só a Cartier pode fazer.

Feb
21
2013
mn24viii
mn24viii

Mandarin orange instead of lemon, green vibe instead of aquatic blue. So this is not the typical sport scent. Different than the original Roadster (no mint, no vanilla), but there are also some similarities, mainly from the patchouli. Projection and longevity are below average. Bought it because i got it dirt cheap. 20€ for 50ml. I enjoy it, it's nice, refreshing, but wouldn't pay full price for it. But if you are a Cartier fan and you are looking for a spring, summer fragrance, give it a try.

Jan
29
2013
Radiation
Radiation

Just got a bottle of this after taking home a sample. I gotta say I disagree with most here who say its a common scent. While some of the notes may be similar to other fragrances this one stands out to me as much more sophisticated in its subtlety. No screaming projection which I like. The citrus, wood, and pepper balance well with citrus being the most prominent. For me I would put the longevity of this scent at moderate to long lasting on my skin. The bottle is very nice looking as a bonus. Great stuff all around.

Jan
03
2013
Osrockoo
Osrockoo

had a chance to get sniff at this one on a card for a friend and i thought it was dreamy and it had this beautiful waternote not listed, so i don't know what notes create this illusion myabe its a trade secret anyhow i loved this one ,its for men but i dont care, i personally found it more interesting than aqua di gio but thats just my taste it made me think of an ocean beach with a forest near by , its beautiful

Oct
17
2012
GoodVibrations
GoodVibrations

This turned out really nicely. Of all the like-minded fresh citrus masculines, this one offers a more classic and satisfying cologne zest than many others at this price point. It stands its ground on individuality as it evolves. It turns into something that is neither the original Roadster nor a copy of some other scent labeled "Sport."

Jul
15
2012
Dr.ivan.gutierrez.perio
Dr.ivan.gutierrez.perio

I Don't know why anyone else here hasnt put it out to light yet the close it gets to the Allure Homme Edition Blanche, not in the opening so if you sniff it at store youre not gonna get it it starts 30 to 45 min after it begins to dry down
i own the Edition Blanche and its very similar just starts different
allure is linear always with lemon creamy feel
roadster open with mint herbal or something green and then citrus lemony starts and keep going till the base
super duper

Apr
24
2012
asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds


The fresh take on roadster.
While the original is more of a minty vanilla ambery vetiver scent , this is a little citrusy with " the mint ", the real naturel fresh crisp cooling appealing mint , not a dark one !!
I have really enjoyed the smell , it's very much easy to wear in spring and summer.
Longevity is below average with good projection.
Far better then the synthetic aquatic "sport" current vibe.

Mar
27
2012
Deetron
Deetron

Cartier Roadster Sport is a beautiful and very well blended scent – it got very uplifting notes, that makes you feel really comfortable. It starts very fresh and pleasant with nice bunch of green notes. Exactly the start is my favorite part about that smell.
I was about to fall in love with Roadster Sport, when I realized it doesn’t stay long on my skin - maybe 3-4 hours and it’s gone! What a pity!
If Roadster Sport had better longevity and silage it would be definitely one of my all time favorite scents…

Mar
16
2012
erapa
erapa

I love the spices in the fragrance. But I'm a little dissapointed with the fact it does'nt last that long.

Jun
27
2011
murysusanto
murysusanto

This would otherwise be a classic citrus blast and it's true, after 10 minutes it dissapear and left with just a very light trace of wood. Perhaps this isn't for tropical humid country like what we have here. I wish something like this would last much longer but I guess the basic ingredients wouldn't react to tropical weather, what a pity!

I better stick to declaration, santos and must and for its price there's always better option out there so beware, some products are not for blind buy and far better if you try it on and at least for 2-3 hours on your skin before thinking of purchase.

Maybe the roadster black is better? who knows...anyway the original one is not my taste.

Feb
01
2011
krazyfizzy
krazyfizzy

currently da best perfume in my collection.. lovely smell.. amazing notes..
i really like dis one.. starts wid a very juicy citrus fragnance n dry down is a warm refreshing n soothing note..
Two thumbs up for dis one.. ;)

Jan
28
2011
nattonline
nattonline

I wouldn't call the scent bad but the whole "sport" market that everybody seems to capitalize on and they all seem generic. Starting with, in my opinion, the Dior Sport, Gucci Sport, and Chanel Allure Sport. They seem to do well. That isn't the case for this Cartier, Burberry, Lanvin, and perhaps Lacoste; Essential Sport in particular. They don't seem to be as successful. If the price isn't so expensive, I don't think people would be disappointed as much in all of these Not-So-Special "Sport" fragrances. I still would consider acquiring one when the price is right or just for the heck of it. Definitely not because it smells better than anything else out there.

Sep
15
2010
carlosdavidz
carlosdavidz

I bought this fragrance yesterday and my opinion? Well the longevity in the skin is not as good as the other cartier fragrances (first), not special at all (second) and last althought I like the smell is not my favorite...

Sep
08
2010
guest_
guest_

i used it...fragance is amazing...i really love 2 use it......

May
19
2010
antonpan
antonpan

I can't agree with those said Roadster Sport has no common with the original Roadster. It has, but the character of Roadster here is conveyed by other notes - citruses. That's why Roadster Sport has become rather similar to classical colognes (AdP Colonia Assoluta, for example, etc). Unfortunately, longevity is poor.

I'm not a fan of Roadster, and I don't like Roadster Sport, but it is not so agressive, and more wearable to my opinion. It is sporty not in the "trendy" way of Dior Homme Sport/Azzaro Chrome Sport/ Burberry Sport, but in more traditional way.

Apr
12
2010
Indro
Indro

Everything is fine with this cologne except perhaps the longivity,it lasts barely 2 hrs on me whereas original Roadster lasts the whole day,a bit disappointed but if u can use it like an after bath cologne during summer it would be quite ok.

Mar
14
2010
CourtrightHer
CourtrightHer

Woody aromatic! Mandarin, bergamot, orange blossom, patchouli, oh my! Alas, a disappointment. Had all the right ingredients for me but it was not to be.
Don't spend the money. Not typical but not special. Too many better options out there to spend your $ on. Next!

Feb
21
2010

Add Your Review

Become a member of this online perfume community and you will be able to add your own reviews.

Roadster Sport by Cartier 3.85 out of 5 based on 204 ratings and 34 user reviews

Online Shopping Deals

FragranceX.com
Eau De Toilette 1oz
27.75 USD
Roadster Sport Cologne by Cartier, 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Roadster Sport Cologne by Cartier, 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Perfume.com
Eau De Toilette 1oz
28.86 USD
Roadster Sport Cologne by Cartier - 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Roadster Sport Cologne by Cartier - 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
StrawberryNET.com
Eau De Toilette 1oz
37.00 USD
Cartier Roadster Sport Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml 1oz
Cartier Roadster Sport Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml 1oz
FragranceX.com
Eau De Toilette 1.7oz
40.78 USD
Roadster Sport Cologne by Cartier, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Roadster Sport Cologne by Cartier, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Perfume.com
Eau De Toilette 1.7oz
42.41 USD
Roadster Sport Cologne by Cartier - 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Roadster Sport Cologne by Cartier - 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
FragranceNet.com
Eau De Toilette 3.4oz
44.19 USD
ROADSTER SPORT for MEN by Cartier EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
ROADSTER SPORT for MEN by Cartier EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
StrawberryNET.com
Eau De Toilette 1.6oz
45.00 USD
Cartier Roadster Sport Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.6oz
Cartier Roadster Sport Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.6oz
FragranceShop.com
Eau De Toilette 3.4oz
45.95 USD
Roadster Sport by Cartier for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Roadster Sport by Cartier for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
BeautyBar.com
Eau De Toilette
47.84 USD
Cartier Roadster Sport Eau de Toilette
Cartier Roadster Sport Eau de Toilette
FragranceShop.com
Eau De Toilette 1.7oz
47.95 USD
Roadster Sport by Cartier for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 1.7 oz
Roadster Sport by Cartier for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 1.7 oz
FragranceX.com
Eau De Toilette 3.4oz
48.70 USD
Roadster Sport Cologne by Cartier, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Roadster Sport Cologne by Cartier, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Zappos.com
Eau De Toilette
50.00 USD
Cartier - Roadster Sport eau de toilette 1 fl. oz N A - Beauty
Cartier - Roadster Sport eau de toilette 1 fl. oz N A - Beauty
Perfume.com
Eau De Toilette 3.4oz
50.65 USD
Roadster Sport Cologne by Cartier - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Roadster Sport Cologne by Cartier - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
FragranceNet.com
Eau De Toilette 3.4oz
51.19 USD
ROADSTER SPORT for MEN by Cartier EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
ROADSTER SPORT for MEN by Cartier EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
NORDSTROM.com
Eau De Toilette 1.6oz
75.00 USD
Cartier 'Roadster SPORT' Eau de Toilette Spray 1.6 oz
Cartier 'Roadster SPORT' Eau de Toilette Spray 1.6 oz
Zappos.com
Eau De Toilette
75.00 USD
Cartier - Roadster Sport eau de toilette 1.6 fl. oz N A - Beauty
Cartier - Roadster Sport eau de toilette 1.6 fl. oz N A - Beauty
StrawberryNET.com
Eau De Toilette 3.4oz
81.00 USD
Cartier Roadster Sport Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Cartier Roadster Sport Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
NORDSTROM.com
Eau De Toilette 3.3oz
103.00 USD
Cartier 'Roadster SPORT' Eau de Toilette Spray 3.3 oz
Cartier 'Roadster SPORT' Eau de Toilette Spray 3.3 oz
NORDSTROM.com
Eau De Toilette
103.00 USD
Cartier 'Roadster SPORT' Eau de Toilette Spray
Cartier 'Roadster SPORT' Eau de Toilette Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier Roadster Sport fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cartier Roadster Sport, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Roadster Sport by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Roadster Sport by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Coupon Code Fragrantica
People who like this also like
Guerlain Guerlain Homme Cartier Roadster Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Lalique Encre Noire Dior Dior Homme Sport Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Creed Aventus Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Hermes Terre d'Hermes Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Dior Dior Homme Intense Chanel Allure Pour Homme Guerlain Guerlain Homme Intense Lalique Lalique White Chanel Bleu de Chanel Chanel Egoiste Platinum Prada Infusion d`Homme Creed Green Irish Tweed

Popular brands and perfumes: