Designers » C » « Groups

Santos Eau de Sport Cartier for men

Santos Eau de Sport Cartier for men
dislike

Santos Eau de Sport by Cartier is a fragrance for men. Santos Eau de Sport was launched in 1989. Top notes are rosemary, artemisia, coriander, tarragon, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are carnation, orange blossom, sandalwood, patchouli, balsam fir, jasmine, caraway, vetiver and cedar; base notes are labdanum, tonka bean, amber, musk, benzoin, oakmoss, vanilla and styrax.

Rosemary Artemisia Coriander Tarragon Bergamot Lemon

Carnation Orange Blossom Sandalwood Patchouli Balsam Fir Jasmine Caraway Vetiver Cedar

Labdanum Tonka Bean Amber Musk Benzoin Oakmoss Vanilla Styrax

Santos Eau de Sport Fragrance Reviews

rcavs
rcavs

A great Green Fougere, in the same vein of Lacoste original (1984), but while Lacoste remains green until the very dry down, SS takes a slightly powdery direction. It's more aromatic and its blend of caraway, coriander and carnation is amazing!It's more refined too and nowadays It could be worn as a non sport fragrance easily. It's a pitty It was discontinued. The only problem I see is the longevity: on my skin It faded away in 4 hours.

usas
usas

Bought a miniature, just to try Santos eau de sport.
I'm in love with the topnotes, which are classic, elegant, fresh and spicy. A bit herbal as well.
On a piece of paper, the drydown is similar to the regular Santos. On my skin though, it's different and i don't really like the drydown. I will try and apply a few more times to make a definite judgement, but for now I wouldn't buy a full bottle.

Edit:
tried it again, on my skin. Didn't like the topnotes this time. It reminds me a bit of Roadster Sport, which also has a bit of a medicinal touch to it. I recall a review (I think it was here on Fragrantica) where someone got a negative comment on Roadster Sport, claiming that it smelled like an anti acne medication. Since having read that review, I get that too in Roadster Sport. Right now I also get that, albeith in a different way, with Santos Sport.

houstcs
houstcs

Grey curly fro, gold chain, Hawaiian shirt, tight shorts, too short might I add, gold pinky ring, no wedding band, brown boat shoes, and a 1000$ in 20$ in your pocket. Straight sporting a toothpick in mouth, under a pencil thin mustache. Too tan... This is what sport santos smells like. I love cartier, anything cartier, but this doesn't fit me at 30 in 2013. I'm not man enough for this, and I don't have a boat called "sex kitten"

HORACIOAG

it happened something strange with this perfume, first time i love it then in a meanwhile ii sucked me,turned my stomach bad

svillatoro
svillatoro

This fragrance is for men not women....Anyway it has been sadly discontinued..

Malegria
Malegria

I love the original Santos, and I jumped at a possibility to test Santos Eau de Sport.My friend brought it to me - apparently his father did not have any use for it!
Neither did I - it is a 100% men thing!

It is a complicated, masculine fragrance, and it does not posess the warmth of the original Santos.The opening is rather bitter and agressive at the same time - like a lime zest, with a strange fizzy note to it. It reminded me of a soda drink from my childhood based on tarragon - delicious, but rather synthetic.
However, there is something to it that stands out. It is not your usual green-blue aftershave splash and it will be noticed if worn by a right person.

Santos Eau de Sport by Cartier 4.00 out of 5 based on 19 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier Santos Eau de Sport fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cartier Santos Eau de Sport, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Santos Eau de Sport by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Santos Eau de Sport by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Givenchy Gentleman Salvador Dali Salvador Dali Pour Homme Davidoff Zino Davidoff Hugo Boss Boss Number One Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio for Men Cartier Santos de Cartier Van Cleef & Arpels Van Cleef & Arpels pour Homme Oscar de la Renta Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui Karl Lagerfeld Photo Aramis Tuscany Per Uomo Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Montana Montana Parfum d'Homme Chanel Egoiste Givenchy Xeryus Giorgio Beverly Hills Red for Men Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent M7 Caron Le 3` Homme de Caron Calvin Klein Obsession for Men Boucheron Boucheron