Designers » C » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

So Pretty Eau Fruitee Cartier for women

So Pretty Eau Fruitee Cartier for women
dislike

So Pretty Eau Fruitee Cartier for women Pictures

So Pretty Eau Fruitee by Cartier is a Floral Aldehyde fragrance for women. So Pretty Eau Fruitee was launched in 2000. Top notes are mandarin orange, bergamot and neroli; middle notes are jasmine, iris, rose and orchid; base note is musk.

Mandarin Orange Bergamot Neroli

Jasmine iris Rose Orchid

Musk

So Pretty Eau Fruitee Fragrance Reviews

maritta
maritta

To Amalie and everybody who is interested in getting this scent I have good news. Sheapsmells.com sells this. Personally I don't know what this scent smells like but I would be curious to know. So Pretty original is my all time favourite and I remember testing another flanker of this. It's name was So Pretty Rose or something. So, if anybody knows where to get that, I would like to know.

Mariaa
Mariaa

Not for everyday,but wonderful in spring. I really feel so pretty when wearing it!

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I noticed both Nordstrom and Bloomingdales are carrying this scent now.

On my skin, I get top notes of mostly aldehydes and water, with a very subtle soapy note. As it dries down, I detect a little rose, iris, and musk. It feels distinctly minimalistic, yet sophisticated and clean. It's very sheer and stays close to the skin.

amelie
amelie

Once in passing I smelled this pleasant aroma,that was the end of summer and I decided to leave it for the spring.Later I heard that is discontinued,one of my favorite Floral Aldehyde group. Eau Fruitee is light and sweeping, with a slight fruity note.
Original So Pretty is quite different, except that the bottle is just as elegant. Eau Fruitee is great for summer, when it's too hot even the most beautiful perfume smells strange and difficult, but not so So Pretty Eau Fruitee,is elegant and discreet.
I'm still looking and I hope that I will grab at least one bottle of 50ml. If anyone has more information about this scent would be grateful.

I loved So Pretty original, not this one. It's not stinking, but it's too fruity, pungent, cloying and aldehydes make me dizzy.

guest_lee
guest_lee

it has that sophisticated smell that just brings people next to you

sfsassy
sfsassy

This is a sweet light scent for grown ups. Fresh, fruity and floral.

Best for summer.

So Pretty Eau Fruitee by Cartier 4.23 out of 5 based on 31 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier So Pretty Eau Fruitee fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cartier So Pretty Eau Fruitee, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify So Pretty Eau Fruitee by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of So Pretty Eau Fruitee by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cartier So Pretty Cartier Must de Cartier Guerlain Samsara Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Cartier Panthere Yves Saint Laurent Paris Dior Diorissimo Rochas Madame Rochas Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Hermes Caleche Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Jean Patou Sublime Yves Rocher Rose Absolue Yves Saint Laurent Opium Chanel Cristalle Boucheron Boucheron Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Cacharel Anais Anais Dior Miss Dior Estée Lauder Knowing