Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

So Pretty Sirop des Bois Cartier for women

So Pretty Sirop des Bois Cartier for women
dislike

So Pretty Sirop des Bois is a limited edition launched in 2000. The fragrance is a floral-fruity composition that highlights the notes of rose and raspberry on the woody base of sandalwood and musk. Available as EDT.

Musk Sandalwood Rose Raspberry

So Pretty Sirop des Bois Fragrance Reviews

spinderella
spinderella

Just bought myself a bottle of this one, because the original SP was my signature scent 15 years ago. Loved that one, but it's hard to get nowadays. I always used the edp, and this one is edt only.
Sirop des bois has the same difficult to describe note in it as the original, that my brain translates as "salt". The way the air smells in a storm near the sea. Both scents are related, but SP is the rich sophisticated aunt, and SdB is her young niece that still has a lot to learn about life. The "eau fruitée" is a better flanker in my opinion....

So Pretty Sirop des Bois by Cartier 3.60 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cartier So Pretty Sirop des Bois fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cartier So Pretty Sirop des Bois, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify So Pretty Sirop des Bois by Cartier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of So Pretty Sirop des Bois by Cartier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cartier So Pretty Hermes Caleche Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne) Van Cleef & Arpels First Byblos Byblos Cacharel Anais Anais Giorgio Armani Gio Ralph Lauren Lauren Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Jean Patou Joy Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum II Chanel Chanel No 5 Eau de Toilette Giorgio Armani Armani Rochas Fleur d`Eau Cartier Panthere Chanel Chanel N°19 Halston Halston Classic Yves Saint Laurent Paris Hermes Un Jardin Apres la Mousson Sisley Eau du Soir